Last Man Standing - Lesbian Toy Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve shoved her fingers in and out and when she felt her loosen up, she twisted her fingers about and began to lightly stroke Charlie's G-spot.

Charlie lost it; she began humping Eve's fingers and her hands clutched at her head. She let out a loud guttural growl, "Oh fuck Eve, I'm cumming. Shit, yes, yes, just like that! Oh fuck, I can't remember when I felt like cumming this hard." She fell back against the damp sheets and her legs buckled and fell away from Eve's talented body.

Eve slowly worked her way up Charlie's body. She stopped at her large, firm tits and worked them over and had Charlie panting once again.

Charlie tugged at the slender brunette and kissing her passionately on the lips, her tongue lapped at her own juices coating Eve's face, "Mmm, i do taste mighty fine. Wow Eve, you sure you're not a closet lesbian? That has to be one of the most intense orgasms I've had in quite a while." She chuckled, "Just don't tell Rebecca I said that, she would be devastated." She kissed Eve again, "Wow, what do you say we cuddle a little, really not my style, but you wore me out. Once I regain feeling in my legs, I wanna try out this double dong. I told Catherine I'd give her my review."

Eve swept a damp lock of hair from Charlie's forehead, she kissed her lightly on the lips and winked at her, "Your secret is safe with me, as far as trying out this," She fisted the double headed dildo and shook it, "I'll be waiting for your lead using this, but I am a quick learner."

Back in the living room Mandy had her arms and legs entwined with April's. They were kissing each other like two long lost lovers.

Mandy always had a thing for her aunt. She even offered to donate her eggs so April could have a child. She now was wrapped around her and she reached out and grabbed hold of the double headed dildo and raised it to her mouth and sucked on one end of it.

April grabbed hold of the other end and she sucked on it too. April released it and fisted Mandy's dark locks. She kissed her with all of the passion she could gather in her slender body. She stabbed at Mandy's lips and as they parted, she entered her mouth and they fenced back and forth.

Mandy wanted more than just their mouths joined. She clutched at the dildo and she loved how it felt. It felt so real and she lowered it to her aunt's sloppy pussy. She swiped it up and down April's slit and as they parted, she shoved hard and four inches sank into April's pussy.

April threw her head back, sending a waterfall of golden blonde hair all over her shoulders and covered her tits. She humped the dildo and reaching down, she fisted the snake sliding in her body. She guided the other end into Mandy and she smiled wickedly as she watched Mandy's hips jerk back and forth and she let out a gasp when she saw how much of the dildo Mandy's slick cunt gobbled up.

Mandy matched April's movements and before long they had their pussies grinding together. She wrapped her arms around her slender aunt and kissed her with so much passion, it nearly took her breath away. She clutched at April by the nape of her head and kissed her so hard, you would have thought she was trying to devour her.

April's legs trembled violently as she wrapped them around Mandy's hips. Her heels kicked at Mandy's plush ass cheeks and she gasped out, "Oh fuck Mandy. your nipples are causing mine to ache. I really want you to suck on them, but I love how your pussy and clit is grinding against mine."

Mandy tried to pull away and suck at her aunt's pretty red nipples, but April tightened her legs around her and shook her head, "No, no Mandy, it is so much better to have our pussies together.

Mandy tightened her grip on April and humped her harder, she was able to take even more of the double dong into her quaking body and as she felt April bite down on her shoulder, she felt a gush of April's creamy cum to flow all over hers. It sent Mandy over the top as she felt the head of the dildo scraping against her G-spot. She fisted April's hair and pulled her mouth to hers. They kissed and caressed one another as they both felt the afterglow of their mutual orgasms.

As April pulled back, she was glad she did. She closed her eyes and released a long groan. She felt Mandy's lips on her nipple as her hand teased the other one.

Mandy sucked, licked and nipped at the stiff tip. She loved having April's fingers combing through her hair as she moved to the other tip and gave it the same treatment.

She slowly uncoupled from the dildo and they both began to giggle uncontrollably as they saw how slick it was with the both of their cunt juices.

Mandy leaned back on the sofa, taking April with her and they lay there in the afterglow of their climax. They caressed and clung to one another as they looked to the other couple across from them still working each other's trim bodies.

While April and Mandy having a hot and heavy union, Cammy and Jen were sitting across from them. They were in no hurry and Jen kissed Cammy and slowly began to release her glossy hair from the twin pigtails.

The two dark haired petite women stared at Mandy and April and they giggled and continued to kiss one another. They were caressing each other's long black hair and as their bodies meshed together, Jen slowly guided Cammy onto her back and she grinned down at her.

Jen loved being on top, especially after being on the bottom when she was with Rebecca. She stared down at the tiny raven haired beauty. She loved how Cammy's baby fat had disappeared and now she was treated to staring down at a trim woman who's firm tits pointed towards the ceiling, just aching to be teased and pleased, "Oh Cammy, I love having your hair undone. It is so beautiful framing your face and I'm going to be loving it tickling my thighs. She let out a shriek when when heard the vibrating dildo come to life in Cammy's hand and Jen let out a groan when she felt Cammy pull her pussy down to her face and began running the vibrating dildo up and down Jen's tight lipped pussy.

Jen threw her head back and pushed against the dildo Cammy was working up and down her slit. She turned on the dildo she was clutching in her fist and stared down at the pussy lips staring up at her.

Jen licked her lips. She wanted to taste Cammy, but she was already shaking from the vibrator Cammy was working in and out of her pussy. She took a deep breath and began to slide the dildo up and down Cammy's puffy cuntlips. She concentrated on Cammy's budding clit and when she felt Cammy squirming under she lowered her head and took over, licking and sucking at her clit. As she sucked at her clit, she shoved the fat, vibrating dildo deep into Cammy's juicy hole.

Cammy bucked against Jen's active mouth and how she was fucking her with the dildo. She clutched at Jan's tiny, tight ass and plunged her vibrating dildo deep into Jen's tiny trembling body.

Across the room, Vanessa had the strap-on secure to her waist. She made sure she had the butt of the dildo pressed against her clit. She was leaning over Helen who she had kneeling on the large overstuffed sofa chair.

Helen was clutching the back of the chair. Her knees were pushing against the walls of the chair as she wiggled her ass. She looked back to Vanessa, "Come on Vanessa, stop teasing me, fuck me with that big, fat dildo."

Vanessa leaned over and slowly slid the fat, lifelike vibrating cock into Helen from behind. She wrapped her arms around her and palming Helen's large tits, she tugged and tweaked at both fat nipples. She leaned over and plastered her firm, huge tits against Helen's back. She nipped at her ear, "Look over there Helen. Isn't it hot just watching my sister and daughter both riding that huge double dong?"

Helen turned her head and as she kissed Vanessa, she looked and saw them fucking one another. She looked to the other sofa, "Oh fuck me, look at the other one. It is so fucking hot seeing those two little girls fucking one another with those fat cocks. Just look at Jen's black hair spread all over Cammy's legs as she licks her pussy."

Vanessa let out a gasp as she watched Jen licking at Cammy and saw her tiny hand gripping that fat dildo and sliding it in and out of Cammy. Cammy was going the same and that turned Vanessa on. She began fucking Helen ever faster and kissing her harder, she heard Helen groan into her mouth.

Helen tore her mouth from Vanessa's and called out, "Oh fuck me Vanessa, I can't remember the last time I had a cock in me, real or plastic." She tightened her grip on the back of the chair and screamed out, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

Vanessa tightened her hold on Helen's hips and turned on the vibrator and as she watched Helen cum all over her dildo, she was close too. The butt vibrated against her clit and she came almost as hard as Helen did.

She drew the dildo out of Helen's leaking pussy and slipped to the seat cushion. Helen slid down and the two of them clung to one another as they both came down from the orgasm they experienced.

Vanessa caressed Helen's shaking body, "You know I can speak to Mike and see if he can squeeze you into our next Family Night Game."

Helen chuckled, "You know Mike and I are like oil and water."

"No, not just Mike. Our last party was also with Ryan, Kyle, Chuck Larabee and his son Brandon. Hell I was so worn out, I nearly slept the whole next day. I got fucked by Chuck and later I had a threesome with Eve and Kyle. You should have seen Kristen getting DP'ed by Chuck and Brandon, it was so fucking hot. The finale was seeing Eve getting air tight."

Helen was squirming around now, she was turned on like crazy., "What the fuck is air-tight?"

Vanessa wiggled under Helen, "It's having all of your holes filled at once. Ryan was in Eve's mouth, Mike was in her pussy and Kyle was in her ass. She came so hard. I got turned on and got fucked again while sucking on Chuck, at least I think it was Chuck. I was so hot, I can't remember who was fucking me and who I was sucking."

Helen climbed off the chair and pulled Vanessa to her feet, "Count me in, if Mike can be persuaded to have me join. Now get out of that strap-on and let me give you the same as you gave me."

Vanessa did give it to Helen and after strapping it on, Helen gave it to Vanessa as Mandy and April watched their sister and mother being fucked by her neighbor.

In the guest bedroom, Catherine Bell, one of Kristen's favorite actresses was locked in a torrid embrace with her.

Kristen was squirming all around as their two pairs of large, firm tits were pressed together. Kris was running her hands all over the lush curves of Cat and Cat was just as active.

Cat broke free and began traveling down the trembling body of the sexy blonde. She closed her lips around one of Kris' huge nipples and sucked loudly.

Kristen had her hands fisting Catherine's dark locks. She loved how silky and thick her hair was. She guided her to her other tit, but she wanted Cat's mouth where she needed it most. She urged her lower and Catherine didn't need any urging.

Catherine worked lower and was soon feasting on the slippery cunt before her. She inhaled Kris' intoxicating scent and her mouth watered. She darted her tongue into her slippery cunt and was lapping away at her. She was an experienced cunt lapper and she had Kris on the verge of an orgasm before she knew it.

Kris humped Catherine's face and she let out a grunt as she started to paint her face with her cunt cream. She tugged at her arms, wanting more than just her mouth on her. She wanted to repay Catherine for the incredible orgasm she gave her, but found somewhere along the way, Catherine managed to slip into the strap on.

Cat did slide up her quivering body, but before she could react, Catherine rolled her over and with Kris on her belly. She grabbed hold of her lush hips and drew her to her knees.

Kris was gasping and breathing heavily. She tossed her hair back over her shoulders and it landed on her back.

Catherine fisted her long hair and pulled at it. She thrust her hips forward with ease, her thick, fat cock slipped into Kris' weeping pussy. She pulled harder on Kris' hair as she began fucking her in wild abandon.

Kris was amazed how easily she took the huge dildo Catherine had strapped on. She pushed back, urging Cat to fuck her harder and faster.

Cat was loving how Kris responded to the thick vibrating cock she was fucking her with. She released Kris' hair and reached down and took hold of the smaller, but just as thick dildo. She positioned it at the entrance to Kris' asshole and pulling the dildo back out of Kris' pussy just a few inches, she pushed forward, sinking both cocks into Kris' holes at the same time.

Kris went into an orgasm almost instantly. Having Catherine driving both cocks into her at the same time was just too much to fathom. She drenched the cock in her pussy and she nearly collapsed to the bed. She was held up by Catherine's strong hold on her and she thought back to having the two black men in her last month and just thinking about that increased the intensity of her orgasm. She bucked against Catherine's continued fucking of her two holes and she was so weak, she could barely breath.

Catherine gave her some relief as she slowed her constant fucking and as she slowed, she drew the cocks out of Kris.

Kris fell to the bed and rolling over, her pulled Catherine to her sweaty body, "Just give me a few minutes to recuperate and then it is my turn to turn the tables on you."

Catherine smiled broadly at her latest conquest and nodded, "Oh Kris, I'm counting on it."

Kris did regain feelings in her limbs and after strapping on the double dildo, she gave to Cat exactly what she gave her.

Afterward, the two large breasted women, clung to one another and drifted off to a well deserved rest, waking up in the middle of the night and before they knew it they found themselves locked in a heated sixty-nine to only cling to each other again and fall fast asleep after they both came hard.

In the morning, most of the women slipped into their sexy garb and did the walk of shame back to their homes.

Catherine sold a bundle of her product, but in the end, having hot sex with middle American women was the biggest thrill of the entire evening.