Last Meal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cora, I don't wanna take advantage of you," I slowly said. I figured I owed it to her to finally be honest with her. "Plus, won't your husband be home soon?" The idea that she belonged to someone else sunk my heart.

She rolled her eyes, "No, he's away for an auction tomorrow... and since when was you taking advantage of me a worry of yours?" She coldly added while she casually took my hand again and walked us over to the bed. She sat down on the edge and pulled me down on top of her while she laid back. She had her legs positioned like a cradle for me, and I relished in the feeling of being in between her hips again. My lips matched back with hers, and I started letting my one hand roam over her body, refamiliarizing myself with her curves like driving the back-way home after being away. She was alive, and full of passion. I could feel her hands run down my back and reach my belt buckle.

In what seemed like seconds, we were both naked, due to both of us undressing each other in between the fury of kisses. She always had the most beautiful neckline, leading down to her full breasts.

"I want it," She whispered out into the darkness. I wanted to take my time with her and show her my emotions for her through my actions. But I decided to just do what she said before she changed her mind about this.

I could feel the warmth of her candy center against my leg, and I just wanted to be inside of her. She had shallow breaths; I knew she was waiting for it just as much as I was. I looked down at her face being faintly lightened by the moonlight coming in from the big bay window. She looked so angelic, so peaceful. It cut my heart once more thinking that I could have laid beside her every night.

I positioned myself right outside of her hot entrance; simply absorbing this moment and remembering all the fun we had together. Despite what happened between us, she was always the wildest, most giving, most attentive person I was ever in bed with.

Before I got too deep into my reverie, I felt her soft hand wrap itself around my incredibly hard shaft and push herself onto me. We both gasped as I surrendered and collapsed inside of her velvet walls.

"Oh, John," She cried out as I stretched her. I couldn't believe she was still this tight. It's like she was twenty again. I took a moment to gather my composure. I hadn't been with someone in a considerable amount of time, and I was finding it difficult to not pop like a teenager. I began moving my hips slowly, burning the sensation of her around me to my memory. Her body was clinging to mine as I thrusted in and out of her. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and grabbed a handful of my hair.

I remembered that now; she always pulled hair. Nothing too painful, but just enough to remind me that I was pleasing her. She moaned right into my ear, and I didn't realize you could fall in love with a sound until now. I could tell that I was climbing that mountain of ecstasy, getting ready to topple over. I buried my face into her neck.

"Not yet," She managed to get out between her delicate whimpers. I knew what she was talking about. She'd always say that when we were together, when she knew I was about to finish, but she wasn't ready for me to. That meant that she was enjoying this just as much as I was.

I groaned, "I don't know how much longer I can go, Cora... it's been awhile." I kissed her neck as I slowed down but kept the motion flowing.

She nudged my chin as a way to ask me to look at her.

"It was always you," She looked up at me as she ran her hands over my face. She continued to shudder with each thrust and brought me down to kiss her. She bit my lip and giggled.

"Fuck me," She seductively mumbled.

I got a burst of energy to me when I heard her say that. I pulled myself off of her and stood at the edge of the bed; this was her favorite position. I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me.

"You remember," She said happily, with a chuckle. I opened her legs and shoved myself back into her. She loved it, I loved it. The added leverage from standing up allowed me to hit all those angles that made her burst. I gripped her thighs and really began plowing her. She was bouncing with each movement, especially the handfuls she had for tits.

"Is that all you got?" She taunted me, her voice breaking with the movement of her. She wanted it harder, she wanted me to lose control with her. And I was. I just kept going faster and faster, making sure she knew I was the only one who could please her like this.

I could tell I was close, and I didn't care what she said, I had to come. I began grunting in rhythm with her moans, and I was almost pulling all the way out before I slammed back into her, stretching her repeatedly. My body began to hum as I felt myself release inside of her. I became lightheaded, and I allowed myself to ride the waves of pleasure that were coursing through my body.

I collapsed down on her and listened to her calm down, the panting, the moaning, a few soft laughs in there as well.

"Are you going to fall asleep now?" She ran her hand through my hair. Damn her, she knew me so well. She knew I always fell asleep after we had sex, no matter what time of day it was. But I wanted her to feel taken care of by me one last time. So, I needed to make sure she melted in my mouth.

I slid down her body and rested on my knees, her ass was still hanging off the bed. I started kissing her inner thighs and was only encouraged more when her feet came up to rest on my shoulders. She once again put her hand in my hair, and I heard her gasp as I took her into my mouth. She was sweet, hints of vanilla. I let my tongue lick all of her contours. My teeth grazed over her clit ever so slightly, and then I began suckling it while I slid two fingers inside of her. This made her break every time. Her legs were shaking, and I could feel her pulsate against my mouth.

"John..." She trailed off.

I just "Mhm"-ed against her. The vibrations seemed to send her into a frenzy, and her moans escalated while she squeezed my head between her legs. I kept sucking, I kept nipping; hoping that every one of her nerves was on fire with pleasure. She was like putty in my hands, and when I felt her finally come down from the top, I came up and laid next to her.

She was quiet, and I brushed some hair away from her pretty face.

"What now?" Cora said quietly, her eyes meeting mine in the faint light.

I didn't know how to answer that. Was I supposed to leave? Was I supposed to stay?

"I don't know, Cora... I guess, this is it," It was hard for me to say, but I didn't know what else to do. She just nodded, knowing that could happen at this point.

We both climbed under the covers, both exhausted from all the emotions and physicality. I spooned her. It was like we had never been part for all those years. We each fell back into what our normal had been. I didn't want to fall asleep, but I didn't want tomorrow to come either.

12