Last Minute Substitute Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn," Eleni said, tugging at my belt.

She leaned over and took my long-suffering prick into her tiny mouth. Eleni could manage a couple of inches, but she made good use of her lips, tongue and hands to suck into a frenzy. I would have gladly unloaded in her mouth but asked her if she wanted to fuck.

"Sure, baby," She agreed, "But don't come inside me."

Eleni rose and leaned against the wall, arse up and pussy ready to go. When I was about to enter her steaming box, a car screamed up the laneway, lights blazing. We must have been spotted because it stopped about 100 metres from our position and idled for several moments.

"Shit," I hissed, "We better go!"

I pulled up my trousers and fastened my belt. Eleni quickly buttoned her blouse, pulled down her skirt and fastened her suit jacket. We grabbed our bags and exited the laneway with as much dignity as we had left. Back on Pitt Street, we quickly blended with other revellers and made our way to the train station. There was to be no more action tonight.

"Do you want to get together?" I asked as we neared Martin Place.

"I would like that," Eleni smiled, "Very much."

"Call or text me anytime," I said as we kissed goodbye, "Because I'd like to see you again."

We parted after a long embrace, and I made my way home with blue balls and a permanently hard cock, mapping the coming possibilities with such a firecracker. It was a chance encounter with someone not originally supposed to attend that event, but that's what a little luck and some serendipity can do.

12