The Suburban MILF's Club Ch. 01

Story Info
A single mothers support group, start getting adventurous.
10k words
4.72
28.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. All characters are over the age of 18.

Hello again. This story is inspired by a fellow Literotica forum member, Mollylonglegs. With her permission, I have included a Molly character in the story, who just happens to have long legs, but aside from her general physical description, the character is entirely fictional.

Our cast of MILFs:

Molly - A beautiful, tall, leggy brunette who is the instigator of a lot of naughtiness. In her early 40s.

Lily - A short, dark brunette, curvy with a sunny disposition. Also, in her early 40s.

Gabby - A tall, lean older woman with long, beautiful grey hair and an alluring smile. Nearly 60.

Elena - A medium-height Latina bombshell in her mid-40s. Elegant and fashionable.

Rita - A medium-height black woman, nearly 50, with terrific curves and a raunchy attitude.

Misty - A medium-height, plus-sized woman in her mid-30s. A bashful but beautiful blonde with curves like a country road.

The Suburban MILF's Club: Part One

Lily paced through the kitchen and looked at the clock. It was one minute past the last time she'd looked. Her heart was racing. "Can I really do this?" she worried. She stepped into her bedroom and looked at herself in the mirror for the third time. She hooked her dark wavy hair behind her ear and checked her teeth for any errant lipstick. Finally, she sighed deeply and closed her eyes, trying to dispel her nearly overwhelming anxiety.

When she heard the throaty sound of his car in the driveway, she darted back into the front room and took some deep breaths. "Be calm, be cool." she tried telling herself. The smell of the meat cooking in the crock pot wafted through the room and she smiled.

When the knock came from the door, she nearly had control of herself. Until she opened the door and saw him standing there. "Ha... Harry, how are you?" she wheezed.

The young man in the doorway smiled at her. Thick in the shoulders and chest, he was just an inch or so short of six feet tall. Muscular arms and hands that clearly knew hard work seemed out of place coming from the sleeves of a clean white button-down shirt. "Hey Mrs. Hartman, how have you been?" He stepped in the door in a pair of clean blue jeans and a pair of blue Converse All-Stars. She took in his wide smile and handsome face. God, she wanted to touch him. She always had. Ever since her son Tad had brought him over to enjoy the swimming pool during his college summer break. Even while still married she'd watched the water run off his muscular body with a hunger that had surprised her.

Hearing her married name brought her back to reality. "Umm, Harry. I won't be using that name for much longer, so how about you just call me Lily?" She closed the front door as he stepped into the foyer.

Harry smiled. "Of course. Hey, I was sorry to hear about the divorce."

Lily waved it away. "Pfft. It's behind me. Honestly, I'm relieved." She looked at him up and down. "You're looking well Harry, business doing well?"

Harry cleared his throat. "As long as we're changing names, Lily, would you call me Harrison?" He looked over the top of his glasses, "Mom and Dad call me Harry, but this guy has endured enough Harry Potter jokes, for three lifetimes." He hooked his thumb back at himself.

She smiled at him. "Harrison. Yes, I like that. It suits you." Catching herself staring again, she changed the subject. "So, the reason I asked you to drop by, is that Guy has asked me for the extension ladder. It's hanging in the garage, and I can't get it by myself." She looked at Harrison intently. "And I never want him in my home again."

Harrison nodded. "I get it." He took a step toward the garage and stopped. His face grew serious. "Lily, Mr. Hartman never... hurt you, did he?"

Lily started at the dark look on his face. "No dear. He never hurt me physically. Just years of neglect and being taken advantage of. After Tad finished college and moved away, I just called it quits." She shrugged. "He didn't even seem to mind."

He smiled. "That's his loss. Okay, let's get that ladder."

She turned and walked towards the garage and Harrison's eyes fell and began admiring the curves of her tight, compact body, accentuated by the fitted sundress she was wearing. Admiring her had always been one of the best reasons to visit his friend Tad. Perhaps it was time to drop by more often.

In just a few minutes the two of them were able to free the ladder from a pair of hooks that held it against the garage ceiling and out under the carport. When they set it down on the driveway Harrison glanced over as Lily was bent over and for a few seconds got to see her lovely breasts as they hung unfettered in the bodice of her sundress.

Her breasts weren't big, nor small, but the perfect size between them. A perfect handful with bright pink and slightly puffy nipples. His eyes met hers when she cleared her throat. She gave him a sort of amused frown and a raised eyebrow.

Harrison flushed a bright red. "I'm sorry. I..." She giggled and turned toward the garage. "Men." she scoffed. Back inside she continued as if it hadn't happened. "So, seeing anyone?"

He was glad for the segue. "I ah... no, not at the moment. There was a girl I was interested in, but it didn't go further than a couple of dates. I don't think she was that interested in a guy in my line of work."

Lily's eyes opened wide, and she walked up to him. "Not interested in dating a mechanic? Why not? There's something to be said for someone who's good with his hands."

Their eyes met again, and she gave him a seductive smile. "So, would you like to stay for supper? I've got a nice pot roast in the crock pot, with sliced potatoes and mushrooms."

Harrison saw that smile and shivered a bit. He wasn't naive or inexperienced with women, but he never dreamed... "I'd love to," he said with a grin.

***

Three months prior.

Lily walked into the foyer of the Melbourne Women's Support Center. At the front desk stood a tall leggy brunette. She turned and smiled. "Are you Lily?"

"Yes, good evening," Lily replied. The woman was wearing a lovely red sleeveless sheath dress and modest heels. Nothing risqué, but perfect for a day at the office or an evening out. She made Lily feel a bit frumpy in her jeans and polo shirt.

The brunette extended her hand. "I'm Molly. Welcome to the support center. As I mentioned on the phone, this is a non-profit organization, and I'm a volunteer coordinator. We don't have actual therapists with our support groups."

They stopped at a wide door. "This is just a place for single moms to meet, talk, and support one another." Lily sighed. "Sounds good. I haven't gotten much of that from my family. It would be a nice change."

Molly continued, "There are four other ladies in our group. One other has been through a divorce, like you and I, two widows, and one who's having some dating-related, confidence issues. They are a fun group of ladies and we've all become great friends."

***

"Everyone, I'd like you to welcome Lily, who will be joining us for our weekly sessions. Let me introduce Gabby, Elena, Rita, and Misty. Lily looked around the table and smiled at the women. "It's nice to meet you all."

When Lily sat down at the round table, Misty, with a big smile, put her hand over Lily's for just a moment. "Welcome." Misty was a lovely plus-sized woman, with beautiful blonde hair and a great smile.

The rest of the table echoed her. Lily looked at the faces around her and found only honest smiles. With effort, she started to relax. A support group at a local women's resource center hadn't been part of her plan. But her family had been largely in disagreement on the divorce issue, and she felt the need for someone on her side for a change.

Molly cleared her throat. "Before we let Lily introduce yourself, does anyone have any pressing concerns since we last met, that you need to talk about?" She looked around the table at the women who over the last few months had become her friends. Not long ago, Molly had been in their seat. Divorced and bitter, the group had helped her move on to the next phase of her life. With her HR background, it was a no-brainer for her to volunteer when the previous coordinator had moved away for a career opportunity.

No one spoke up. It was no surprise. Almost no one did when a new member started. "Lily, would you like to introduce yourself and then perhaps tell us why you're here today?"

"Well, I'm Lily Hartman, mother of two great kids who are off in college, and I'm..." her voice got deeper as she continued. "I'm divorced, now."

Molly scooted in her chair. "Lily, if you'd like to tell us more, we're here for you. It's up to you.

Lily looked around and saw a lot of smiles and nodding heads. "There's not a lot to tell, really. He just changed at some point. No passion, no drive, no ambition to do anything besides work and sit in front of the television. He got so engrossed in his TV shows, I could fuck the UCLA marching band in the front room, and he probably wouldn't notice."

There were giggles all around her and she realized what she had said. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to be vulgar."

Gabby smiled and laid her hand on Lily's arm, "Don't even sweat it, on your worst day you couldn't be more vulgar than someone else in our group." She looked knowingly at Rita, who somehow managed to look innocent. Gabby was a slim older woman, that Lily put somewhere in her late fifties. She had a sharp angular face that was almost elfin in appearance with long straight grey hair and clear blue eyes.

Rita glared at Gabby for a moment before turning to Lily, "Go ahead sweetie. Finish your story." Rita was a lovely curvy black woman in her late forties. She was of medium height with a round open face, full lips, and a broad smile. Her dark hair was worn in tight ringlets that cascaded down over her shoulders.

Over the next twenty minutes, Lily left it all on the table. She had no idea why she felt comfortable baring her soul to these five women, but she did. She needed to. She'd held back with everyone else. Her kids, her parents, her former in-laws. But not now. When she was done, she was sobbing and mad, and for the first time in a long while, felt relieved. Elena and Misty had a hand on each shoulder and Molly was handing her yet another tissue. All around her, she found nothing but compassion and kindness.

***

In the weeks that followed, she learned about each of them. Molly, their volunteer coordinator, had also been married to a man who hadn't shared her passions and plans for an empty nest life. Elena's husband had cheated with a man and a woman. Gabby and Rita were both widows. Misty had been left literally at the altar by her former fiancé, who had decided at the last possible minute that she wasn't the girl for him after all. The woman's confidence was shattered.

Every Thursday night, they gathered at the Women's Support Center, around a table with snacks and bottled water, and talked. For Lily, it became such a balm to her soul, to talk with no judgment, with women who understood. Meetings were scheduled for ninety minutes but often ran much longer.

Finally, one night they were all laughing together, when they were asked by the building's cleaning crew to leave for the evening. They were gathered out in the parking lot to say their goodbyes when Molly spoke up. "Ladies, my home is six miles from here. How about we go to my place, I mix up a batch of margaritas and we get silly?"

Their responses were unanimous. It was after dark when Molly opened the door with Rita and Lily behind her. Of the three of them, it was even money on who was more surprised to find a tall, lean young man, lounging naked upon Molly's couch. Four sets of eyes went wide at the same moment and the young man yelled, "Whoops!" and reached for a couch pillow to cover his nakedness.

Molly began laughing, just as the other three ladies came into the door to see the embarrassed man. Rita gazed hungrily at the blonde-haired man. "Mmm. Doesn't he look yummy?" She looked at Molly. "You always bring the best snacks."

Molly finally got control of herself. "Sweetie, if you were looking to surprise me, you certainly did."

The young man rose and nodded. "Yeah, I parked across the street at the vacant house, hoping you wouldn't notice."

Molly smiled. "Ladies, this is Nick. Nick is my... lover."

As the young man scrambled to gather his clothes and depart the room, Gabby smiled, "I do approve."

The ladies all sat down and got comfortable while Molly and Misty got the drinks going. It wasn't long before Rita spoke up again. "Okay ladies, who else has been holding out on us? Who else is... getting some?"

No one was surprised when Elena put her hand up. The forty-something Latin beauty grinned confidently. Elena was of medium height with a lovely curvy body and a penchant for dressing as though going out to a party. She never appeared without a stylish dress or skirt and blouse set. Usually with high heels. Her dark wavy hair flowed down her back like a waterfall that each woman was secretly jealous of.

Rita laughed. "The Latin lover, I should have guessed. Who are you screwing, Chica?"

Elena shrugged and pouted. "One or two of my contract employees." Her Latin accent was very prominent. Elena managed a temp agency that had hundreds of people working all over the area. Misty walked over with the first of the margaritas over ice and handed one to Elena. "You get to scope out every guy who comes through the door. It's like fish in a barrel."

Elena smiled. "Women too. I'm an equal opportunity employer, baby." Everyone laughed.

Nick chose that moment to come back out, dressed. He walked up to Molly, and they kissed. Their eyes met. "Tomorrow night?" he asked softly. Molly smiled and nodded. Nick grabbed his keys off the counter and headed towards the door. He smiled at the ladies. "Well, it's been very embarrassing meeting you all. I hope we do it again sometime, without the naked part."

Rita scoffed. "I don't know, baby; I could do with some more."

After Nick left, Rita looked at Molly expectantly. "Kinda young, ain't he?"

Molly smiled. "He's my lover, not my boyfriend. I don't know when I'll be ready for one of those, but it's not now. Meanwhile, a girl has her needs, and nothing fills them like a young body." Everyone was conspicuously silent when she paused and took a sip from her drink.

***

One week and one excellent pot roast with sliced potatoes and mushrooms, later.

"HUH! HUH! HUH!" Lily cried out as Harrison's cock thrust forcefully into her pussy. She looked up into his sweaty face and swept his hair from his eyes. His face was glowing with desire and effort. She thought she'd never seen such a glorious sight.

"Harder baby. Harder," she whispered. "You feel so good. It's amazing." Harrison grinned wildly and picked up the pace, hammering into her with enthusiasm.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! No one has ever FUCKED ME LIKE THIS!" she screamed. Her diaphragm clenched as her third orgasm rolled through her. Her legs shook uncontrollably, and her mouth hung open. When she could breathe again, she pulled his face down to hers and kissed him wildly. She could taste her pussy on his lips.

"Oh, Lily! I'm gonna..." Harrison croaked. She used all her strength to push him up and off her. He rolled onto his back, and she leapt upon him taking his slick cock in her hand. She put her mouth over it and pumped his cock until with a deep groan he spurted rope after rope of hot cum back over her tongue.

She stroked every last drop of it out and it dripped down onto her chin. She swallowed and gasped. "Oh, fuck that's good. I've missed this. It's so erotic and wild." She closed her eyes, settled down on the damp sheet, and took stock of her body. Her body was still trembling from her orgasm, and she felt two loads of Harrison's cum dripping from her pussy. Her nipples felt wonderfully sore from the extensive attention the impassioned man had given them. A warmth rolled through her body, and she pulled herself into his sweaty body and held him. It was a wonderful feeling, one she fervently hoped she would feel again soon.

***

Harrison woke to find Lily gone from the room. After they'd showered and changed the sheets, she'd told him she'd like him to stay the night. He happily agreed. He lay in bed, hearing her moving in the kitchen, and wondered at his turn of luck. Two years ago, he'd returned to this house late, to pick up the phone he'd forgotten out by the pool and accidentally seen Lily naked through her bedroom window. He'd been crushing hard on the woman ever since.

Lily walked into the room and smiled when she saw he was awake. She wore a pair of loose shorts and a pink T-shirt with "Pink Ladies" printed on it over her left breast, in a flowing script. If it was a reference to something, he was unaware of it. She looked adorable. She flopped down on the bed.

She propped her chin up on her hands and smiled at him. "I loved every moment of last night. Can we do it again soon?"

He grinned and rolled onto his side. "I'd like that, but just so we're clear. What is... this?" He pointed at her and then back at himself. Lily giggled, "Well you're handsome and great in bed, but I'm not looking to pick out curtains with anyone at the moment."

He pursed his lips with a thoughtful look. "So, fuck buddies then?" Lily giggled wildly and rolled onto her side. She'd heard the term before, but never in her wildest dreams imagined it pertaining to her. Laughing, she pulled the sheet back to reveal his naked body. She ran her hand down the trail of hair from his navel down to his cock. She wrapped her hand around his flaccid penis and marveled at the feel of it beginning to harden immediately. "Fuck buddies. Yes, I like that idea," she purred. "Okay with you?"

Harrison moaned softly and their eyes met. "Yeah. I'd love that."

***

The following Thursday evening.

When they all sat down, the other ladies could see that Lily was just beside herself with excitement.

Concerned, Molly spoke first. "Are you okay? You're bouncing like a kid who has to pee. What's going on?"

With a wide smile, Lily leaned conspiratorially toward the center of the round table. The other ladies unconsciously did the same. "I did it! It was amazing!"

Rita looked confused. "Did, what?" Lily was positively glowing. "I seduced a young man."

Elena grinned. She met Molly's eyes and Molly laughed quietly.

Lily slapped her hands down on the table. "It was the greatest sex of my life. I swear to God. He didn't even pull out of me the first time he came; he just went right on fucking. I've never had that many orgasms. It was life-changing."

Unable to contain her curiosity, Misty asked what they all wanted to know. "Who was it?" Lily leaned in again. "It was my son's friend! He lives locally," she laughed wildly. "Oh my God, I'm such a cliché!" They all laughed. When they calmed down, Molly opened a bottle of water and reached for a cookie. She looked around the table. "Okay, who's next?"

Elena nodded. "Yes, does anyone else need to talk?" Molly shook her head and grinned. "No. I mean who's next? Who is gonna bag themselves a hot young boy-toy?" Misty's face fell.

Rita frowned. "I don't know sweetie. I know a few young studs, but they are all too close to my kids to keep it a secret."

Molly turned and looked at Gabby to find her eyes unfocused and thoughtful. When Gabby looked up all eyes were on her. Rita whispered, "Gabby, who are you thinking about, sweetie?"