Last Months in the City Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you look so good like this" the tanned boy said, admiring Chris' narrow waist and bubble but. He ran his thumb between the two mounds, hearing a soft moan when it rubbed over Chris' pucker. Jamie lowered his head down, not taking his gaze away from the beautifully pink flesh that poked out as he kneaded Chris' ass.

"May I?" he asked, placing soft kisses on each of Chris' cheeks.

"Of course" the other boy said, sinking his head further into the sheets while raising his ass in the air. Chris expertly arched his back, telling Jamie that he wasn't dealing with some shy virgin. He dove down, tasting the boy's pink hole as he grabbed onto those cheeks. Jamie didn't remember the last time another guy let him rim them, but Chris proved to be just what he needed to make up for lost time. The tan boy licked up and down the milky crack, darting his tongue in and out of that smooth pucker as Chris allowed himself to be opened up. From underneath his body, Jamie could feel Chris' toes curling when he focused on that opening, telling him he was doing a good job.

Chris was without his wits, reduced down to a series of unintelligible whimpers as he was eaten out. When he was done torturing the boy, Jamie pulled off Chris' hole with a final loud kiss. He straightened up, wrapping up his cock and greasing it with lube as he kissed a trail up Chris' spine. The other boy molded to his body as Jamie sunk his teeth down, lightly biting at his creamy white shoulder blade.

"You ready for this?" Jamie asked, needing to be sure even after the fifteen or so minutes of foreplay they shared.

"Yeah" Chris replied, managing to compose himself long enough to turn his head and make out with Jamie for a little bit.

The older boy explored Chris' hungry mouth with his tongue while sliding his thick cock into the boy's hole. He felt some resistance and stopped, giving his friend some time to get used to it's size. After a few seconds, Chris must have grown eager, backing himself up to take the rest of Jamie's inches inside him.

"Holy shit." He let out, as he felt a tan arm wrap across his chest, holding him in place

Jamie slowly pumped in and out of Chris' hole, still holding onto him like a helium balloon destined to fly away. He nipped at the boy's ears and placed quick kisses along the short hairs that were trimmed just above his neckline. The two of them were now kneeling in bed, fused together like molten plastic with only subtle motions to indicate they weren't one whole piece.

Jamie seemed to shut everything out, focusing only on moving his hips to get even more moans out of his hungry partner. He released his grip, letting that arm fall down along Chris' chiselled body with more abs than he could count. He continued down, gripping at the boy's cock that dripped so much, he knew there must have been a small puddle underneath where he stood.

He pulled the foreskin back, rubbing at the soaked slit as he whispered into Chris' ear, "Look how hard you are for my dick."

Chris responded by crooking his neck to take Jamie's lips once more. The older boy revelled in the moment; the heat of their bodies, the eagerness of Chris' mouth and the sensations of being deep within a boy who wanted it just as much as he did.

"Harder, J", the younger boy said as he stretched down, arching his back once more. Jamie didn't need to be told twice, grabbing onto Chris' waist and burrowing holes at his sides as he started to pump into him faster. He looked down to see the boy's soft cheeks bouncing around whenever his body made contact, paired with the sounds of his balls slapping against Chris' body. He was usually able to hold out much longer than this- but Chris was edging him on too much to try and hold back any longer. The muscular boy held onto the bed post with one arm, leaving the other free to play with his own cock.

He wants to cum, Jamie thought to himself as he fucked Chris even harder than before. Chris moaned even louder this time, telling Jamie all he needed to know. He continued to pound into him, counting down the seconds until his internal clock would run dry and their fun would come to a satisfying end.

Jamie felt Chris' hole start to tighten up around him- paired with a handful of obscenities the boy let out as he shot onto the bed in front of him. The older boy couldn't handle any more, yelling out, "Fuck I'm gonna cum!" as he gave a few final strokes before unloading into the condom. He slipped out of Chris' ass, not before taking a peek at the gaping hole that nearly brought his cock back to life. It closed up back to its pristine state, almost as if Jamie hadn't been balls deep in it a few seconds ago.

The older boy carefully pulled the condom off and tied it at the end, throwing it away. He reached for his pair of briefs to wipe off the remaining cum, not caring that he'd have to walk back to his place all wet. The two of them sat back on their asses, looking at each other while they caught their breaths.

"After the other night, I wouldn't have pegged you for such a good top." Chris said, admiring the tan muscles that were now covered in sweat.

Jamie smiled, "Sometimes I wanna fuck and sometimes I wanna get fucked."

Chris nodded, "Can you convince the rest of the guys out there to do the same? Verse guys like us are fucking unicorns around here."

Jamie echoed, "Those guys don't know what they're missing. You gotta give as much as you take, dude."

Chris got up and pulled on a pair of shorts as Jamie shuffled to the end of the bed. "Gimme your phone" he said with an extended hand.

Without even thinking, the tan boy reached into his pockets and retrieved it, placing it in Chris' grasp after unlocking it. He watched as the boy opened the contacts app and entered his number along with a simple "Chris Woo" as the name.

"Now we don't have to wait on some weird phenomenon whenever we wanna do this again."

Jamie's face turned to a devilish grin at the promise of more hot sex just like this. He texted the boy a simple message just to make sure he had his number, hearing Chris' phone ding in the background.

Fifteen minutes later, Jamie got back to his apartment, setting the bag of groceries aside before propping himself on the couch. He looked through his phone to see a few messages from Marissa and the guys on their group chat making plans to meet up for dinner tonight. He looked over to see it was still early afternoon- giving him enough time to grab a shower and possibly a nap- both of which seemed well deserved. He typed up a simple, "I'll be there" before putting his phone back in his pocket.

Jamie strolled over to the kitchen and started putting away the rest of his stuff before noticing the ice cream he'd forgotten about. He bit on the plastic seal with his teeth and ripped it off, wetting his hands with condensation. He popped off the lid to see it was entirely liquid, save for the chunks of walnuts and chocolate.

His phone went off again, and he opened it to see a text from Riss on their separate thread, asking, "What, no hot date with bar dude tonight?"

He chuckled to himself, replying, "You're the worst" with a few laughing emojis before tilting his head back and drinking the pint like a milkshake.

***

Later that night, Jamie was sitting at this Taco Bar on Divisadero- surprised that he managed to be the first to show up for once. Kevin came through the doors five minutes later, matching Jamie's order of a mango margarita and lime chips as he sat down beside his friend.

"You look all happy, what gives?" He asked as Kev shrugged his jacket off and placed it on the bench beside his.

"Well since it's just you and me, I might as well tell you before everyone else." Jamie motioned for him to continue and Kev went on, "I took a trip to Sacramento yesterday to visit that girl I've been seeing. Her name's Holly."

Jamie nodded as he reached for the newly brought out basket of chips. "Oh yeah the one who goes to Sac State, yeah?"

Kevin nodded, "Yup. So, I planned out this really cute picnic. I picked up some sandwiches on the way there and timed it for right around sunset- the whole nine yards."

"How romantic dude"

"She thought so too. We ended up chatting and she was giving me this vibe, so I just asked her if she wanted to be exclusive and she was all up for it." He beamed, "Turns out neither of us had even talked to anyone else since we matched on that app weeks ago."

Jamie pulled Kev into a hug, nearly knocking over their drinks in the process. "That's great dude! I can't believe you're taken! It's like the end of an era."

Kev laughed, "I know right? It was just a matter of finding the right girl."

Jamie went for more chips, "So, when can I meet her?"

"Soon man, I promise. School's keeping her busy and it's her last year, so I'll likely be the one taking trips up."

Jamie nodded, "Well with you off the market and Garrett and his girlfriend doing their thing-and God knows what Marissa and that dude are...that just leaves me as the only single one in the group."

"It's all a matter of coincidence man. You know, serendipity"

Jamie gave a knowing nod, having been through this argument several times in his own head. It was all about being in the right place at the right time, neither of which Jamie seemed to get right.

Kevin admitted, "I always pegged you for the relationship guy." He took a sip of his drink, "Like you were destined to settle down."

The tan boy shrugged, "Thanks, I guess. It just doesn't help that I'm too picky for my own good." He pulled up a heaping of guacamole, "Though I did do right by sitting next to you Freshman year. Now look where we are."

"Fuck yeah dude." He grabbed some more chips, "I'm pretty sure I tell you 'I love you' more than my own parents."

Jamie watched as Kevin's phone lit up and he excused himself outside to take the call. It was likely Marissa or Garrett, calling him up to say they were on their way. He took that opportunity to really think about his friend's words. Now everyone around him seemed to be moving in some sort of direction, leaving him stuck without anything telling him what to do. He looked out to see Kev getting off the phone and coming back inside. He didn't have time to wallow in doubt. For now, he'd drown his problems out in an oversized burrito and a couple more margaritas.

12