Last Months in the City Ch. 03

Story Info
Big trouble in little Chinatown.
8.1k words
4.87
5.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Big trouble in little Chinatown

Jamie looked over to see the Conservatory of Flowers coming up on his left. He was on the last leg of his usual three mile run- starting off at Ocean Beach and making his way inward, looping around at several of the attractions Golden Gate Park had to offer. Saturdays typically made for quiet runs with most of the city folk still hungover from the night before. He'd finished strong, jogging along to a playlist that he and Garrett made after a fit of insisting that they'd run out of good music.

He slowed to a stop, taking a seat at one of the nearby benches to watch a small group of corporate moms dressed head to toe in Lululemon while pushing their overpriced strollers along. He pulled out his phone, riding the endorphins that kicked in halfway through his run. The compression shorts he was wearing did little to hide how horny he was and in need of some relief that didn't come from his right hand.

Jamie adjusted his bulge as he pulled up his thread with Chris- which at this point was a steady stream of "what are you up to's" along with the occasional meme. After running into him on the street last week, the two fell into this unspoken arrangement of hooking up regularly. It was as if both of them knew that the sex was too good, and that the ability to get off without any strings couldn't be beat. Jamie even liked the fact that Chris could be direct, asking him over without some fake pretense of dinner or a movie. And so they went along with it, continuing this symbiotic relationship that gave both parties what they wanted. Jamie thought back to Riss' advice on the matter- that everything would be fine so long as both of them were on the same page.

"You free?" he texted Chris, throwing subtlety out the window.

Chris messaged back a few minutes later. "Yeah" he wrote, followed by another message, "But not for much longer- gotta head out in a little bit"

"Enough time for a quickie?"

The devil emoji came next, followed by the response, "I definitely got time for that."

Jamie smiled to himself, feeling his cock grow harder upon reading that. He typed back, "Gotta stop home real quick to take a shower. Just finished a run."

Chris replied instantly, "Just come straight over, you can take a shower here" along with a winking face.

"Can't argue with that" Jamie texted back as he got to his feet and took off, heading out of the park.

Jamie made it to Chris' building in under eight minutes. It would have been sooner if not for the sea of people doing some silent disco just by the park entrance. He hit the button on the buzzer, and after a few seconds, heard that now familiar ring followed by a door swinging open upstairs.

Chris was waiting by the counter, dressed in only a pair of sweatpants that barely hugged his hips. That creamy white skin was on full display, topped off by two pink nipples and a toothy grin that four out of five dentists would recommend.

The sweaty boy took him, hooking his arm around that narrow waist and pulling him close. He waited for Chris to protest, but little did he know that the boy secretly liked the musk he was giving off- even going in for a few whiffs when he wasn't looking.

He kissed Chris softly as the boy commented, "You know most people sleep in on Saturdays."

Jamie shrugged, "I went for a run. What's your excuse?"

"Brunch plans" he explained, "If not for the fact that dim sum was promised, I'd still be in bed."

Jamie laughed, "I'd do just about anything for some shrimp dumplings and pork buns."

Chris nodded in agreement, "Me too." He looked over at the clock to see he had less than twenty minutes before he needed to be out the door. "What do you say we both get cleaned up?"

Jamie smirked, "Let's kill two birds with one stone."

He followed Chris into the bathroom, watching his ass sway as he led them down the hall. They'd had sex three times since the last time he was here and Jamie knew that regardless of how quick they had to be, it would be well worth it. Chris turned on the water, slipping out of those sweatpants and showing off that chiselled body that made the other boy bite his lips. Jamie stripped as well, carefully laying his soaked clothes on the far edge of the bathroom before joining Chris under the stream. He let out a long moan when he felt the hot water fall over his back, running down his spine.

Chris reached for the body wash and lathered up his hands before working the soap all over Jamie's body. He rubbed against the hard flesh, feeling those steel muscles covered in soft velvet. He'd had sex with Jamie a couple times now, but this was the first that he got to explore his body like some art exhibit only he had access to. Jamie meanwhile let the boy do as he pleased, loving the feeling of warm, wet hands all over his aching back and shoulders. He'd go running every single day if it meant he could get a rubdown from Chris just like this after. The lighter boy continued to feel his way around until all of the suds rolled down that caramel skin and onto the shower floor.

Needing to show his thanks, Jamie too reached for the soap and lathered up the boy's chest. He teased at those two perked nipples which brought Chris' cock to life- almost like he'd been given a shot of adrenaline.

"They're reaaaaally sensitive." The boy said with a giggle as Jamie brought up his thumbs, lighting twisting them.

"I can tell." He said, leaning in to kiss the boy on his cheek.

Chris let the water fall between their faces as they made contact. "We don't have much time" he reminded him, stroking the fat eight inch cock that stood before him.

"Are you- have you-" Jamie stammered, not wanting to soil the intimacy with every little detail.

"Yeah." Chris said with a nod- knowing exactly what the boy was asking. He reached his hand out of the glass case and handed Jamie the rest of what they needed. Minutes later, he leaned against the glass, feeling a pair of large hands prying his cheeks apart. He loved how much attention Jamie gave his ass- almost making all the squats he forced himself to do in the gym worth it.

"Fuck me now, Jamie" he said, feeling that teasing cock along his crack. He needed it now and quick before time- and all the hot water- would run out. Chris let out a long moan, feeling that familiar cockhead push past his pucker. In all the sex they'd been having, Jamie had stayed true to his label of being verse- offering up his ass just as often as Chris spread his legs. But today, he needed to fuck- he was too high off endorphins and could feel the heat of all that steam working its way into his pores. And then there was the cut little Asian stud who he had bent over and taking his cock with ease. Yeah, Jamie surely couldn't pass this up.

He leaned forward, nibbling at his favorite spot along Chris' shoulder blades. One of these days, he'd go a little too hard and surely leave marks on the porcelain skin- but until that moment of weakness, he'd insisted on keeping the boy's milky complexion as clear and bite-free as possible.

Jamie kissed his way up to Chris' ear, thrusting into him as he spoke, "After the pounding you gave me yesterday, I'd say we're even."

"I only pounded you that way cause you spread your legs so easily for me." The Asian boy teased as the water cascaded down their backs.

Jamie pumped his cock deeper, getting more moans out of the boy than he'd like to admit. He reached around and took that hard cock in his hand, "And look how eager you were to arch that back for me."

Chris growled, feeling that firm grasp on his dick. He'd been betrayed by his own erection and his growing sexual lust for Jamie Blas. He tried to think of some witty comeback, but he didn't have the energy. He needed this and was willing to let Jamie win this round just so they could keep going.

"Just shut up and fuck me." he replied in a desperate growl. He looked past the glass and into the mirror hung just above the vanity to a wide smirk on Jamie's face. Just then, the cocky bastard kissed once more on his neck, replying, "gladly" before he grabbed onto his hips and continued his pounding.

Chris turned off the water and reached out of the wet glass shower to hand Jamie a towel. The older boy got to work, drying off his body while Chris half heartedly dried himself off- still too busy staring at Jamie's muscled frame. Catching him staring, Jamie threw the towel over his head, rubbing the soft fabric into Chris' scalp while he laughed along- trying and failing to grab the other boy while blinded.

They were eventually both dry and headed out of the bathroom just as Jamie looked over at his pile of damp clothes. He gestured to Chris, "I guess I didn't think this whole shower scene through."

Chris reached into his drawer and pulled out two pairs of boxers, saying, "Just borrow some of mine." He threw it over at Jamie and pointed towards the closet, "Help yourself to whatever you need."

Jamie nodded, hesitantly. Surely sharing clothes was a part of some unspoken rules about what not to do with guys you're just hooking up with. But then again what other choice did he have?

He walked towards the mirrored door and started flipping through hangers, trying to find something that looked like it would fit. It didn't help that Chris was shorter than him- with the first few shirts he tried on showing far more of his midriff than he liked. After putting them back, he continued down the line before stopping at something that looked way too familiar.

Jamie pulled out a green hoodie and flipped it over to read the words "University of San Francisco" in the front in bright yellow lettering. "No fucking way" he thought as he turned back to Chris who'd slipped on a pair of jeans.

"Is this yours?"

Chris looked at the hoodie on display, "Oh yeah! Damn I haven't worn that in like four months."

"Four months? Wait- did you go to USF?"

Chris rolled his eyes, "Uhh yeah, I mean why else would I have that?" He looked at Jamie like he'd said something stupid.

"Dude, I went there too- about a year ago!"

"No shit?" Chris said, walking over to the boy and feeling that familiar soft fabric, "I just graduated in May."

"Wow" Jamie said, "That means we must have been there at the same time- for like at least three years!" He desperately scraped through his memory, looking for any trace of Chris Woo. "But I swear, I've never seen you before until last week."

Chris placed a finger on the ridge between the boy's chest, "That's cause we didn't know each other back then." He turned his face to a smirk, "You didn't know to look out for me."

Jamie matched his smirk, "The fucking odds." He looked down at the hoodie he'd set aside on Chris' bed, "I even have this same one- same size and everything."

Chris walked around him, reaching for a clean pair of joggers out of a laundry basket. He handed them to Jamie, along with the hoodie. "Wear it today, then" he said. Jamie looked a little puzzled as the lighter boy explained, "That way I know you won't try and steal it from me." He said, giving Jamie a wink.

The older boy slipped on the new clothes, feeling unexpectedly comfortable as if it was something he would have picked out himself. He turned to Chris who gave him an approving nod, just as his phone went off.

"Shit!" He said, looking at the time, "My sister's on her way!"

"That's who you're going to brunch with?"

Chris nodded as he slipped into a pair of sneakers, "Yeah and she'll be here in less than five." He tossed Jamie the rest of his stuff and led them towards the door, "You gotta go before she sees you!"

The boys rushed out of Chris' apartment with Jamie trying not to trip over the unlaced shoes that he'd borrowed as they fled down the stairs. They make it to the entrance and Chris lets out a sigh of relief as he opens the front door- only to freeze in place when he hears a loud, "There you are!" coming up the sidewalk.

He and Jamie both turn towards the short girl walking towards them with a purse big enough that she could fit inside. "Fuck" Chris says, soft enough that it's out of earshot. He thought he'd have a few more minutes before Rachel would make it towards his building, but like everything else about her, she walks with purpose. He wonders if he could play it off- make it seem like Jamie is his neighbor or something, but they're standing way too close to each other and just so happened to leave at the same time which would surely draw suspicion.

"Hey brosef" the petite girl says as she pulls an earbud out and gives Chris a tight hug.

"Uhh hey Rach" he responds, trying to hide his nervousness. Jamie stands there awkwardly as the two siblings embrace, taking notice of the similarities in their faces and how Rachel looks like just a softer, prettier version of his friend.

Chris pulls away and turns towards the darker boy, "This is my friend, Jamie. We were just hanging out before you came." Jamie notices the extra half second pause after the word "friend" like it's a period added to avoid any explanation.

"Nice to meet you" she says, kindly, as she gives him a simple wave. "Jesus, you two even dress the same."

Jamie gives off a fake laugh, "Haha yeah I guess we do."

Chris desperately grasps at any piece of information that could fill the awkward silence. "Rachel drives up from San Jose State to visit sometimes."

"It's only partially to visit him, I mainly come up for the dim sum." She says with a laugh. "Speaking of which, why don't you join us? Chris never lets us meet any of his friends."

Jamie scratches his head, saying, "Man I'd love to, but I kinda have this thing-" Chis jumps in, adding, "Yeah Rach he was just on his way out." The two are speaking like it's a highly choreographed dance routine, hoping that she's none the wiser.

But Rachel doesn't budge. She gives Jamie a pout, not knowing it's his weakness- not because she's a pretty girl, but because he's terrible at saying no to people. "Come on, this place we're going to has the best siu mai outside of China." She looks over at her brother and back to Jamie, "I'm not taking no for an answer."

"Jesus" Jamie thinks to himself, "she could be Marissa's long lost sibling."

"Alright sure" he says aloud, causing Rachel to clap her hands together while Chris nervously bites down on his lower lip.

"Great! Let's go then, I'm starving!" she says as she turns and starts walking towards her car. Chris gives Jamie an awkward smile and mouths the words "I'm sorry" just as Rachel turns back around.

"You might wanna tie your shoes too." She says, pointing down at the undone vans that Jamie had only managed to slip on, "Don't want you to trip."

***

A short drive later, and the three of them were being shuffled into a packed Chinese restaurant filled with tantalizing aromas that made Jamie's stomach growl. He was sure they wouldn't be able to get in, given the line forming around the block, but Rachel managed to sweet talk the thirty-something server who'd been taking names down. She pulled out a few sentences in Cantonese which left the server pleased and Jamie even more impressed as they walked past the sea of tourists and local white people.

Soon they were seated and slowly sipping on cups of jasmine tea while hunched over a single sheet of paper listing all the dimsum offerings. Rachel and Chris took the lead, marking some classic favorites with a golf pencil while asking Jamie what he did and didn't like. Fortunately for them, Jamie wasn't a picky eater- though he did insist that they not order chicken feet or shark fin soup. They settled on a dozen or so dishes of siu mai, har gow, black bean ribs, barbecue pork buns and some sauteed kangkong for color. Chris ordered for them, whipping out that same Cantonese tongue that he later explained was forced upon them by their immigrant parents who feared their children would become "too American."

Rachel mostly filled the conversation- talking about her stresses as a nursing major and how she envied Chris for getting to live up here while she was stuck commuting from home. She even offered little anecdotes of the two of them as kids- using every opportunity she could to rag on her older brother who met her stories with protest and plenty of eye rolls.

Jamie even opened up about himself- something he hadn't found himself doing in a while. By now, he'd been this open book with his circle of friends that it felt refreshing to give someone a run-down of his life up until this point. Rachel listened along while she ate, asking a few questions, but it was Chris who seemed to savor every bit of information Jamie gave him like they were morsels of savory pork mixed with ginger and scallions, all neatly wrapped up and steamed to perfection.

It was just after twelve when Jamie had stacked that last bamboo steamer and set it aside to the far end of the table. They'd stuffed their faces with enough dumplings that he surely wouldn't be hungry until late this evening. Chris then pulled out the paper menu he'd stashed away for this exact moment and scanned it for the one item he needed to cap off their meal.

"Dude, you can't seriously still be hungry."

Rachel leaned in, explaining, "Chris always has to have dessert- no matter how full he is. It's his thing."

"Hong Kong Egg Tarts." He said, finding the item in a sea of Chinese characters. "Come on, they come in threes so we can each have one."

"Okay fine" Jamie said, trusting the boy and his tastes.

They chatted some more until the server brought out the final dish- a plate of three small-sized tarts that looked like they were mini custard pies that Jamie often got back home. They each took one and did a cheers before taking a bite. Jamie's eyes rolled to the back of his head when his teeth sunk down on the unbelievably flakey pastry followed by a silky custard filling.

"Okay wow, that was definitely worth it."

Chris smiled instantly and nudged the boy, "See, I knew you'd like it." to which Jamie simply smiled.

The three left the restaurant after Rachel picked up the bill, insistent that it was being paid for by their parents who'd given her cash for the meal, and then some. Jamie argued against it, offering to at least pay for a third- to which Rachel flatly refused. Something told him she wasn't one to be questioned, so he thanked her for like the third time before crawling back in defeat to the sidewalk where Chris had been standing. She offered up a simple, "You'll get the next time" along with a wink just before the door closed on him. He mentally stopped in his tracks, wondering if there would even be a next time.

"Let me guess, you tried to chip in?"

Jamie nodded with a chuckle, "Has she always been this headstrong?"

Chris pouted, "In all the nineteen years that I've known her." He inhaled the heavy Chinatown air, "It's kinda why I don't bring people around when they come and visit..." he explain, "my family just comes off a little strong."

Jamie gave him a quick smile, knowing what it was like to have a crowd of family members hunched over his shoulder. Chris added, "Besides, you and me" he pointed back and forth between them, "we're just-"

Rachel opened the door and called out, "Shall we head back?", interrupting Chris who decided to just drop what he was saying.

But Jamie didn't want to drop it. He wanted to know what Chris thought they were- friends? fuck buddies? just hanging out? He stood there on that sidewalk waiting to get answers but was met with the two backs of Chris and Rachel, continuing to walk towards her car, leaving Jamie to catch up.

***

Rachel pulled into the driveway of Chris' building and turned back to Jamie who'd still been thinking over the unfinished words back at the restaurant. She gave him a beautiful smile, saying, "I'm really glad you were able to join us. It's nice to know Chris doesn't hang out with meth heads and psychopaths."