Last Months in the City Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel really good, J" the younger boy said as he raised his hips, thrusting into the boy who couldn't hide the ecstasy that swept across his boyish face.

"You do too." Jamie moaned out, knowing that he wouldn't be able to last too long if Chris kept moving or talking like this. He leaned down to take ownership of the boy's lips, kissing him deeply before pecking along his face. He planted his soles on Chris' bed as he rode the boy's huge cock, feeling it press into his ass with every motion. Chris meanwhile, kept looking at him with eyes fixed on his tanned skin, mentally taking pictures as he rode.

The younger boy let his hands wander, gently pulling at his nipples and caressing his side. He didn't hide his fascination with the older boy's cut body, running a finger through the ridges between his abs and that v line at his hips that he'd just started to see results on his own body. He could have this- all of this, whenever he wanted. It all depended on what Jamie saw the two of them as.

Jamie lowered his knees and sunk down on Chris' cock. He curled his legs back under Chris, bouncing on the boy's dick with his second wind of energy. He looked down to see his own throbbing cock, aimlessly flailing around as he fucked himself. Chris noticed too, taking a hold of it and running five fingers along the shaft while his other hand pressed into Jamie's chest. This was going to make him cum, Jamie thought, not wanting to prolong it any longer.

After minutes of stroking, Jamie felt his load building and, with a few more thrusts, he unloaded all over Chris' sweat-stained body.

"Oh my god, i'm cumming Chris!" He said as he let out six or seven ropes of thick cum that coated the boy's torso and chest. He watched as the boy's brows furred and his mouth opened wide, paired with a tight grip that Chris' hand had on his pec.

"Fuck, me too." The younger boy said as he pumped into Jamie a few more times to take himself over the edge. He loved the tightness of Jamie's ass on his throbbing cock as the boy shot all over him, leaving him with no chance of holding back any longer. Chris rode that wave of pleasure, feeling the heat between their bodies and every slight touch of his boy as he leaned in for an embrace.

Jamie sunk down, kissing Chris on the cheek as he came down from his high, still trying to catch his breath. He eventually kissed back, joining their lips together before a tired Jamie, collapsed next to him with a few laughs and a loud sigh. The younger boy took his cum soaked fingers and tasted them, savoring what was his as he cuddled into Jamie who didn't resist. That normally wasn't his style, but he'd be lying to himself if he tried to admit that Chris' embrace wasn't comforting or just what he wanted after sex like that. He let himself be held- something he hadn't done in quite some time.

"God that was intense" the younger boy said as he finally caught his breath.

"Yeah it definitely was."

Chris got up to hand Jamie a clean rag which they both used to wipe the leftover cum from their bodies. He turned to the glistening boy- somehow even more handsome than usual, asking, "Do you wanna take a shower?"

Jamie nodded yes, not wanting to put an end to this, and not wanting to shut the door on Chris another time. He took a shower with him, and later shared his bed. It didn't even take much convincing to stay. All he needed was to see those same sleepy eyes he'd only usually see in the morning. Jamie stepped into a pair of shorts the boy let him borrow before slipping into bed with Chris. All of the warnings that usually plagued his over-thinking brain were silenced at the soft breaths coming out of Chris' mouth as he lay beside him, fully taken over by fatigue. He watched him for a few seconds, examining that handsome face that looked like he was having the best dream a mind could conjure up.

Was he setting them up for failure? Jamie reminded himself that whatever this was going to be would only last about two more months until he'd be boarding a plane, never to see the boy again. He knew this was unfair, but still he wanted more.

He pushed all of those thoughts aside for now, a move he was so used to doing for so long. Jamie would worry about all of this later, but for right now, all he cared about was sleeping in Chris' arms.