All Comments on 'Last Night of High School'

by Bjsroxxs

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 3 years ago
good story

I liked this story, although I will say it was kind of unbelievable maybe he takes one or two but 4 I don't know sounded to me more like you wanted it to happen. But I will say this if it did happen then bravo to you and you had the kind of experience most of us can only think of. Good story though either way hope you have other experiences or fiction to write keep it up.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Good tale!

Fun, hot read. And liked that it was based on real events.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A great read - hard to say fairer than that. Part true or wholly true it was good fun. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Reminded me of my last days of High School. I came out of the closet to three of my closest friends. The night I came out I had given each one a blow job and let them fuck. That summer with my closest friend, we made love almost every night. We then went to different colleges. He got married. Years later we caught up at a high school reunion. He had gone through a bitter divorce. We started to see each other, within a year we decided to get married.

jim13164jim13164over 2 years ago

It was good. Better if Peter was able to enjoy cumming as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBjsroxxs@Bjsroxxs
living in Cali. Love reading stories on this site and love writing. Instagram: Bjsroxxs and my Twitter: Bjsroxxs it's where I will update on my stories and hopefully talk with my readers.