Last Night's Wet Dream Pt. 03

Story Info
The journey to fulfilment reaches the end.
1.3k words
4.62
2.2k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand grasps Nicky's cock and I lower my mouth towards it. I swirl my tongue over the head and then slowly lick up the length of it from the top of her balls towards the head. My memories come flooding back and yes, it is still as good. I can hear Alison panting bedside me as she watches me and I glance up to look at Nicky. She is looking down at me and smiles at me. Alison whispers: go on Charlotte -- this so hot -- suck on Nicky's cock. She is loving it.

I return to sucking and take more and more in to my mouth as my head bobs up and down. Nicky moans: yes, oh yes. Alison is panting beside me and I notice that she is rubbing herself. I start to run my hand up and down Nicky's cock as my head bobs up and down taking her deeper into my mouth each time. Nicky is moaning with pleasure now and Alison says: slow down, slow down don't let her come yet, Charlotte. I stop sucking and look questioningly at Nicky as I was enjoying it so much. The feeling of a hard cock in my mouth, the taste of a lovely cock -- I just wanted more.

Alison looks at Nicky and says to her: are you ready, now? Will you suck on Charlotte's cock just like she has sucked on yours? Nicky smiles and says I think so. I certainly want Charlotte to have some pleasure too. I stood up and unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. My cock was sticking out of the side of my thong and I sat down on the sofa and spread my legs. Alison looked at Nicky and said I am going to show you how if Charlotte will allow me to. I looked at her face and lovely blond hair and nodded smiling in anticipation.

They both knelt in front of me and Alison took hold of my hardening cock and looking at Nicky said: watch me. She took the head of my cock and slowly sucked in me into her mouth. She started to go up and down and cupped my balls as she did so. And taking my cock out of her mouth she licked from the top down to my balls and kissed them. Its your turn now Nicky she said. Start where I left off and then take her inside your mouth. Nicky lent over and slowly licked up my cock and all the while looking at me. I smiled and nodded: go on, please. She reached the head of my cock and swirled her tongue over the end and then took an inch or so into her mouth and started to suck. Slowly she took more and I groaned.

Nicky took me out of her mouth and looked at me: thank you she said -- this is better than I dreamed it might be. She hungrily returned to sucking on my cock making slurping noises as she did so. I was in heaven and was moaning in delight. I grasped her head and moved it up and down so that she got her rhythm right. Occasionally she gagged and came up for air but then immediately returned. I heard a moan from Alison and realised she was sitting next to me with her hand deep in her knickers stroking herself. I moved my head towards her and we kissed as Nicky continued to suck on my now rock hard cock.

I looked at Alison and said I want Nicky to fuck me please. Wil you let her fuck me? Alison moaned and said you are so horny and this is so hot. Of course I will if Nicky would like too. Nicky stopped sucking and looked me and Alison and said I would love to try to. I looked at her and said Nicky you are so gorgeous I just need to feel you deep inside me.

Alison said let me go and get some lube and almost ran out of the room. She returned 2 minutes later naked and holding a bottle of lube and a dildo in her hand. Her large tits were bouncing as she hurried back into the room. I am sorry girls she said but I need to be able to easily play with myself as I watch you two.

I got off the sofa and knelt in front of it my bum in the air and my elbows on the sofa. Alison knelt behind me and I felt her hot breath on my pussy as she licked it and swirled her tongue over it. She stooped and I felt her tongue replaced by another. Nicky was now taking her turn. I felt some lube being spread over my pussy and a finger being inserted. I moaned in pleasure as another one joined it. Then I felt something bigger entering me and I realised Alison was pushing the dildo into me stretching my pussy wider. She worked it in and out a few times and I looked over my shoulder at Nicky slowly stroking her cock and watching Alison intently.

Alison looked up at her and said: I think Charlotte is ready for you now. I felt the dildo withdraw and being replaced by Nicky's hard cock. She slowly pushed it into me and I moaned: don't stop, fill my pussy please, Nicky. She got deeper and deeper until I felt her balls against mine and she slowly started to move in and out of my pussy. It was years since I had been filled up like this and it felt so good. I felt her cock going in and out and by now was in seventh heaven and moaning; fuck me, fuck me. Alison sat on the sofa spread her legs and rammed the dildo deep into her pussy and started to fuck herself moaning: fuck Charlotte, Nicky, fuck her hard. God, this is so hot.

I decided I needed to see Nicky's face whilst she fucked me and I said stop let me change position. I got up and laid back on the sofa my legs in the air and Nicky immediately filled my pussy again. I pulled her face towards mine and kissed her and said now fuck me hard, please. Nicky started to plunge in and out of me. Occasionally I stroked my cock or she did. Her cock was plunging in an out, in and out. Alison was moaning: fuck her, Nicky, as I moaned: oh God, oh fuck, fuck yes, fuck my pussy harder please.

I could hear Alison moaning as she plunged the dildo in and out of herself. Nicky leaned into me and we kissed and then she said I am going to cum and I said fill me up, darling. I want to feel you explode inside me. It was years since I had felt this but I knew that I needed to feel it again. Nicky started to fuck me harder and faster and deeper and moaned I am cumming. I suddenly realised I was cumming too as my cock exploded as I felt her explode inside me. I was screaming with delight and Nicky moaned as she fell onto me and we kissed passionately and she whispered in my ear that was fantastic, I don't think I have ever cum as hard as that before. You have truly made my dreams come true. I felt her cock softening and her cum slowly dripping out of my pussy. My stomach was wet where I had exploded enormous quantities of cum.

Alison was just watching us. She finally spoke and said I have never seen something as hot as that in my life. Thank you, Charlotte, for making Nicky and my dreams come true. I was just thinking what had I been worrying about? I have just had the most wonderful evening for a long time and as a girl.

I woke up and realised I had been having the wettest of wet dreams as my shorts and sheets were wet and sticky with my cum. What a fantastically beautiful (wet) dream .......