Last Night's Wet Dream Pt. 02

Story Info
A journey to fulfilment continues.
1.3k words
4.65
2.9k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fantasy continues.........................

She takes my hand and says, please, once more. My name is Alison and we would dearly like to have a chat with you. You look fabulous by the way she says and allows her other hand to brush my bulging skirt. I am still hard and finding this talk incredibly erotic. Alison is tall for a woman and is dressed in a red A-line dress and white knee high boots. The dress is mid-thigh and her thighs look lovely. She has blonde hair in a pixie cut and is very pretty. In short, she would make me turn my head if we passed in the street.

I take my courage in both hands and allow her to pull me towards her car. I am full of trepidation at meeting another gurl. I had never done this before. As we cross the car park, I can make out the shape of someone in the car and as we get nearer the passenger door opens and someone gets out. As we get closer, I can see that she looks like Alison's twin sister in terms of how she is dressed. The white boots are the same but the dress is a very dark blue -- almost black. Her hair is shoulder length and has the most adorable bangs. God, she is so passable, I think. Alison has done a really good job.

We reach her and Alison reaches for her hand and says to me: meet, Nicky. I can feel myself blushing as I respond: hello, I am Charlotte. Alison is watching us and pulls Nicky's mouth to hers and she gives her a long sensual kiss. Breaking away she says: look what I have found for you darling, isn't she a dream. Alison places Nicky's hand in mine and we look at each other. You are gorgeous, I say, and she whispers back, you are too.

Nicky continues to look at me and I can see a desire in her eyes. She pulls me closer and we kiss. I was both surprised and delighted -- her lips felt wonderful against mine. Alison moaned and smiled at us both as we stopped kissing. I knew you would both hit it off, said, that was so hot. Nicky, do you think you can take the next steps on your journey with Charlotte, she asked. I would certainly love to watch you both as you get to know each other better. Nicky looks at me again nodding and says: I would like to try. I find Charlotte incredibly hot and I hope she feels the same about me.

I am not sure what to say as I look at both Alison and Nicky. They look at me expectantly and Nicky licks her lips. I glance down to see a bulge in her dress. I look at it and say to myself: what is stopping you? They are both incredibly sexy and Nicky looks fantastic. You want to play with a hard cock again and I bet Nicky's will fit the bill in more ways than one. Having Alison watching us would be an incredible turn on. It is a big step for me. It's so long since I have had a cock in my mouth and although I still dream about it regularly now that I have the opportunity I keeping asking will the reality be the same as it used to be?

I take my courage in both hands and say: yes, Nicky I do. Nicky's face lights up and she grins at me as Alison grabs my face and kisses me on the lips. Oh yes, thank you, she says. I think we need to go somewhere more private and comfortable she says. Nicky and I look at each other and both agree with her. Nicky glances at me and says our house is five minutes by car -- is it ok if we go there? I nod and say yes, and I will follow you in my car. I quickly walk back to my car and follow theirs out of the car park.

All the way I keep asking myself: are you sure about this? You can just drive away now and not look back. But I can't get the look on Nicky's beautiful face out of my mind. She looked gorgeous and I could see she wanted to try her next steps with me. That's a compliment, Charlotte I think to myself. So I continued following them although still with some trepidation. I can always say stop I think and I think they will both respect that just as I would if Nicky says that to me. But I can feel my stomach flipping partly with worry but with excitement too. I can also feel my cock hardening in anticipation.

Alison and Nicky's car comes to a halt and I park just behind them. Alison gets out and heads towards the front door and Nicky gets out and comes towards me. I get out too and she takes my hand and says: welcome. I look at her adorable face realising I want to kiss her again. Alison has opened the front door and we quickly walk towards it holding hands and step inside. I turn to Nicky and pull her face towards me. Our lips meet and I can hear her moan as I gently probe her mouth with my tongue. She responds and we start to kiss in earnest. Alison says: girls, girls just hold on. Nicky why don't you take Charlotte into the sitting room and get comfortable whilst I get us all a glass of wine.

Nicky takes my hand again and we enter the sitting room. She indicates the sofa and says why don't you sit down? I do so and pat the seat beside me hoping she will join me. She does and my trepidation and my excitement grow. Butterflies flutter in my stomach. Just then Alison joins us with 3 large glasses of wine which she passes around and we raise our glasses to each other. Alison sits on the coffee table just in front of us and we chat for a time. Just small talk as we get to know each other. As I listen to them both I get more and more drawn to them and I begin to worry less about my involvement with them.

Suddenly I feel Nicky's hand on my leg and she looks at me and says sorry but I just want to kiss you again and see what happens. Alison says to Nicky -- don't let me stop you -- I am comfortable with you and Charlotte as a couple and I want to see what happens as much as you do. Hearing this I lean my head towards Nicky and we start to kiss and as the seconds pass, we get more and more passionate. Our mouths press harder and our tongues explore each other's mouths. It feels glorious and I can feel my cock pressing at my thong as I begin to grow in excitement and enjoyment. I am sure the bulge must be evident to Alison as she watches us. I sneak a glance at her as Nicky and I kiss and see her licking her lips -- she is obviously very turned on too.

I realise she has got up and is lifting Nicky's dress. I look down and see Nicky's hard cock just poking out of some lacy underwear. It looks lovely. Alison kneels down in front of Nicky and pulls it out further and starts to suck on it. Nicky moans and moves slightly to allow Alison greater access. Nicky is kissing me even more passionately now and occasionally moaning in delight. I can hear Alison's mouth slurping as she sucks Nicky's cock and I watch her head bobbing up and down. My cock is now so hard that it is thrusting out of my thong.

I can take it no longer. I want Nicky's cock in my mouth. I want to taste and feel hard cock inside my mouth again. I pull away from Nicky and get down to kneel beside Alison. My turn now I whisper in her ear and she allows me to take over. My hand grasps Nicky's cock and I lower my mouth ...........