Last of The Futa Romantics Ch. 01

Story Info
A young futa goes on her first annual clan retreat.
7.5k words
4.58
22.7k
48

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Patish
J_Patish
345 Followers

I've been getting negative feedback about the conclusion of my series "An Old Lady Visits". I understood the disappointment people expressed, and tried to change it - but it just wouldn't budge. I didn't like it, but it just felt right. I hope this new series, aside from standing on its own, will also clarify my thinking re that story.

This one is a bit on the talky side - some sex, but also somewhat more exposition than is probably healthy. I hope to do better in the next ones. There are a lot of female cocks, a bit of incest and futa-on-male sex. All characters are 18 and older.

* * *

Helen Ginsburg had known about The Eberhard Clan since she was 12 - since that day, the evening before her Bat-Mitzva, when the tall, blonde, stunningly-beautiful woman came to visit and tell her the truth about herself. As life-changing revelations go, that one was a doozy: it turned out that her mother did NOT lie to her; she indeed did not have a father. What she DID have was a "seed-mother" to go with her birth mother. Her seed-mother was called Ursula, and she seemed to Helen like a cross between a librarian and an Amazonian princess, like something out of the fantasy books she loved, like the "Empress of the Twenty Universes" from that Robert Heinlein book which she quit in the middle (because, ecch). She was tall and wide-shouldered and buxom and beautiful and everything Helen knew she could never be. Because Helen knew she was a freak - big and lumbering and ugly, with a secret that made her stay away from all people, spending all hours outside of school reading and watching MTV.

Ursula said she was NOT a freak - that there were many like her, that she actually had 67 - SIXTY SEVEN (!) - sisters, who were all just like her. Also, lots of cousins and aunts. And she could meet all of them, at a meeting they all had each year. She had left her an invitation - It was for The Eberhard Clan Annual Retreat. There was a colored drawing of women playing volleyball; they were all in small bikinis, the bottom of which seemed to be very full, and they all seemed to be having the time of their lives. The print promised getting together with "old friends and new", with lots of fun to be had. Helen didn't care much about the 'fun' part; by this point in her life she came to realize that 'fun' was something for OTHER people to be having - she just didn't have it in her mental makeup. But she WAS intrigued to meet all those sisters she had never known about...

Her mom nixed the idea. No way was her 12 1/2 years-old daughter going on a "fun week" on her own! Yeah, she wasn't invited. Partners and children were welcome; parents - not so much.

In each of the following years an invitation came by mail; her mom's reply was always the same: not on my watch (or words to that effect). Her seed-mother called before her birthday, each year, and they talked briefly. Helen didn't have much to tell her - god knew her life was pretty horrible, and she didn't feel comfortable enough with this strange woman to share anything with her (she never shared anything with the woman who actually gave BIRTH to her, did she?). One thing her seed mother was very interested in was her academic ambitions. She wanted Helen to go to PennState, to the college she was a dean of, which was geared towards "their kind"; Helen tried to use it as leverage: I need to first go on the retreat, see what's what, what this was all about... The answer was always the same: it was up to her birth mother.

She ended up with Chapel House, anyway. She couldn't bear the thought of 4 more years like high school - hiding her secret from the whole world, avoiding almost all human contact. Being with her own people - that sounded like a step forward, right? But first, she needed to understand who those people WERE... So, that summer, 18 and a half years old, she would go on the Eberhard Clan retreat! She had saved quite a nice sum from her work at the Dairy Queen (turns out money tends to accumulate when you don't spend it all on clothes...). Her mom surprised her; she would give her her beloved Honda Accord to drive down to the hotel, all the way over in South Carolina, near Myrtle Beach, would even give her some spending money. Which was nice. With the money she bought herself a swimming suit - the first one she ever had... it was a one-piece, very modest, very black - black enough to maybe hide the grotesque giant lurking in her nether regions...! She was very excited about the prospect of maybe, for the first time in her life (if she finds the courage) going to the beach!

***

Helen gritted her teeth, her arms going up above her head, hands clutching at the beach chair's frame. She groaned in frustration. This was SO. GOOD - but she couldn't use her hands, couldn't move her pelvis, push it, shove IT forward...

She looked down at the head held between her meaty thighs. Jonas Evans looked up at her, looking a little desperate, breathing slowly through his nose. The man was a pro - there was no doubt about it - but he might just have met his match. His mouth was open wide, seemingly far above the limits of his small body, 6" of her gargantuan girlcock buried inside it. His gag reflex was under excellent control - she guessed over 40 years of sucking girl cock would do that - and he got her into his throat without incident; but there were still 5" to go, and her inhuman girth was blocking his airway, getting gradually worse as more of her went in. And she would only start pounding once her balls hit his chin... Which meant at least a couple of minutes without air until she came...

Jonas was something of a legend among the extended Evans family (or The Eberhard Clan, as was the official title); his main claim to fame was that morning, 24 years ago, when - on this very beach - he had sucked off his three sisters (including Ursula and her then-11" womanhood!), as well as their aunt Petra, the owner of Ocean Vista Hotel Resort. But that was 24 years ago, and that young stud was long gone. Could he now survive long minutes with his airflow almost choked off? Would his jaws hold under the tremendous pressure of having them nearly unhinged for long minutes? Could he withstand the mental pressure?

She saw the determination in his eyes. No 23 years-old punk was going to humiliate him, not like this, not on what should rightfully be considered his home turf! He took several quick sniffs, his lungs snatching each and every whiff of air that managed to squeeze through his constricted windpipe. And then - he plunged.

Helen let out a groan of ecstasy, as all of her girlcock disappeared inside the smallish man's mouth. The feeling, as her womanhood pressed into the tight, velvet-like tunnel was unbelievable. Her groan was drowned out by the roar of the crowd that surrounded them; there were now 12-14 people, everybody standing up, most of them cheering for Jonas. He was by no means out of the woods, just yet, but it was a good start.

As his slight chin came to rest against her hefty balls, Helen's arms came down, going on both sides of his head, cupping it lovingly. He would be doing most of the work, but she was now allowed to move. Her powerful thighs closed around his shoulders, holding his body in a vise, only his head free to move. He wasted no time, starting to go up and down, his lips locked around her girth, sealing it inside the heavenly confines of his mouth and throat. She gave a long, guttural moan, as his esophagus slid around her mighty cock. To the observers, it seemed almost comical, as the invading cock was almost as thick as the throat, warping its shape as his head kept its up-and-down motion. Kevin, the challenger, watched closely, looking for signs of oxygen deprivation in his face; he didn't want anything to actually HAPPEN to the older man, but there WERE a lot of drinks on the line...

Helen found the small man's determination to suck her off despite the very real physical hardship very erotic. They were 4 days into the resort event, and she was still astounded by the way her cock sent the men here into a feeding frenzy. She wasn't the biggest - her seed-mother was a full foot, erect, and all the old futas hovered between 10"-11" - but most of the futas were 9", at most. And her cock size, together with her looks, were just too much for the hordes of men that buzzed around the 120 futas in attendance. Because, surprise! - it turned out that her mom was right all along, and she really was beautiful, and her body was not lumbering and ungainly, but, rather, big and curvaceous and very, very sexy...!

She strengthened her hold around Jonas' head, and started to pump her strong hips, meeting his head as it came down. Sure, in the back of her mind she wanted him to win - Kevin was just being disrespectful to him with this challenge! - but she didn't really care that much. If he didn't make her cum, there would soon be another to take his place; the Kids' Club operated till the afternoon, and the grownups had the beach to themselves, till then, and she would make the most of it!

She started moving faster, her veiny shaft sliding in and out of the man trapped between her thighs. The sensations - his velvety, constricted throat, the spongy tongue and the tightly sealed lips - was unbelievable; but it was the look on his face - the extreme discomfort mixed with unbridled lust and demented happiness - that turned her on the most. As his eyes started to roll in their sockets, she felt the familiar churning in her bloated balls, and she growled, holding his head tight against her crotch, her girldick buried deep inside him. His hands were on the sides of her thighs, palms up, ready to tap himself out - but he hung on, straining against the onrushing blackness, to be rewarded at the last possible second by the oncoming rush of her baby batter, exploding inside his esophagus. He blacked out smiling, and remained so as the young woman continued to pump his stomach full of her cum.

People were cheering wildly, clapping and hollering. Kevin, however, was not ready to admit defeat; he was hopping excitedly, pointing at the unconscious man trapped between Helen's thighs.

"He fainted! He fainted before she came! Out! Out!" He turned to the distinguished-looking middle-aged man who was watching intently from the side; he was being held aloft by a buxom blonde vixen, her cock deep inside his butt, his arms around her neck, legs locked behind her waist. "You saw it, Tom! He passed out before she came! BEFORE! He lost!"

The cheering died down as the people looked at Tom Evans, waiting for his verdict. Will there be a last-moment surprise? Will the uppity kid get the upper hand on the clan's most beloved uncle/cock-sucking legend?!

Tom Evans lifted his right hand slowly, milking the moment for all it was worth. Finally, speaking in a somber, stentorian tone, he announced: "It is the ruling on the field that loss of consciousness occurred AFTER the..."

The rest was drowned out by cheering even louder than before. Some people now rushed to their hero's aid, lifting his head off of Helen's spent cock, pulling him aside to lie on a large towel, with several hung beauties competing for the honor of giving him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

Kevin still sulked. "No offense, Tom, but I don't see how it's fair that you get to judge when your brother-in-law is competing..."

Tom Evans didn't answer; the blonde vixen was now holding him up by his waist, raised a little from her crotch, ramming her girlcock into him slowly, forcefully. "Ignore him, dad [MMMFF!]. He's just mad because he now has [MMMFFF!] to buy 20 beers..."

Kevin bristled. "No fucking way, Elsie! There were only 7 of us when we made the bet - that's ALL I'm buying!"

Elsie laughed. "Teach you a lesson, you don't mess [MMMFFFNN!] with a cock-sucking hall of famer like Jonas... [MMMFFFF!] Holly should have taught you better."

Kevin looked over at his wife, who was in the group standing over the recovering Jonas."Shit, I think she's ashamed of me now..." They had been together for over 4 years, but he still couldn't get over the insanity that was the Evans family, with its convoluted family tree and the bizarre incestual web that seemed to hold it together. He really should tread more carefully, at least until he had mastered the clan's arcane institutions... "well - I'd better go get the damn beers..."

There was a tug at his tiny Speedo. He looked down at Helen, who was smiling up at him. He took the sight in: the new girl in town, who some people were saying made Ursula Evans look like a bag lady... Kevin himself was partial to the clan mother's more toned physique and cool, detached beauty (not to mention her foot-long schlong!), but there was no denying that this kid was stunning. She had her mother's features, though hers were warmer, lacking the cold arrogance of the older futa. Her curvaceous body truly boggles the mind; from the thick, round thighs up to the small waist flaring up to the wide shoulders, her large breasts barely contained by the tiny bikini top, large nipples boldly poking the thin fabric. And then, of course, there was her cock... Even limp and covered in cum, as it now was, it was a majestic sight; at 11", fully erect, it was considered very large for any futa under 50, and was projected to overtake her mother's famous monster in 25 years... He gulped, looking at it longingly; he loved his wife very much, and her beautiful 8" girlcock was all he needed in life, but it would be nice to taste this python from time to time...

He stepped out of his reverie. "...What?"

Helen repeated, patiently: "before you go - could you help me clean it up and put sunscreen on it?"

Kevin managed to sound almost nonchalant when he answered. "Sure, no problem, be my pleasure...!" But he almost stumbled as he rushed to kneel between her luscious thighs, ready to service her heavenly tool.

The next minutes were filled with the grunts and moans coming from the father-daughter tandem going at it full steam, and of Helen's soft moans as Kevin ministered to her womanhood. After cleaning it thoroughly with his mouth and tongue, he set about slathering it in sunscreen lotion, taking great care to cover each and every inch. As he worked diligently, the now fully-revived Jonas walked over, accompanied by his fans. He looked indignantly at the sight before him.

"Hey, that was supposed to be MY job!"

Helen looked sheepish. "Sorry, uncle Jonas, it's just that you were out and it was getting all dry and crusty..."

The elderly man laughed. "I'm joshing you, kid! I haven't had a cock this big in years... I don't think I could put anything in my mouth for at least a day! It was quite the experience, but my arthritis is killing me..."

Kevin stood up, wiping his hands. "Hey, Jonas - I was out of line, hope there are no hard feelings...?"

Jonas laughed and clapped the younger man on the shoulder. "Well, it DID make me get out of my comfort zone and taste the biggest cock on the beach, so I guess I owe you! But, also, I believe there was something about beer...?"

***

When Helen arrived at the hotel, Monday before noon, she was almost overwhelmed by the sight that greeted her in the lobby. She was wearing her favorite summer ensemble - a shapeless beige shirt and loose slacks, trying to hide her embarrassingly large breasts as well as her girl-meat, tied against her thigh. Those women - they were all dressed in very revealing summer dresses, short-shorts and tank-tops, and made no effort to conceal their packages. Everyone looked so beautiful and seemed to be enjoying themselves, happy to see all their friends... And they were all so graceful - nothing like her clumsy, lumbering self... She stood for a moment at the entrance, clutching her suitcase, chewing her lower lip, seeing heads turning in her direction, feeling their derision: who is that freak? Who let her in here, with us gorgeous people... she had almost turned around and ran back to the hotel's parking lot, hopped into her car and drove all the way back home to Cleveland...

As it were, she was stopped by a hurricane - a human hurricane in the shape of one, Elsie Evans, birth-daughter of Ursula Evans. Their mother had assigned her younger sister, Jessica, to accompany Helen on her first day, so of course Elsie swooped in and snatched the fresh meat for herself. Helen later got to know both of her new sisters; Jessica was the same age as her, unbelievably gorgeous as well as very smart, but she did strike her as a bit aloof. Elsie's description of her as a 'stuck-up little bitch' seemed a bit harsh, but she HAD known her for far longer, so... Elsie, on the other hand, would never be described as aloof. She was tall, buxom and blue-eyed like her mother and birth-sister, but she did not radiate the cold perfection that those two did. It was something about her face - the lips a trifle too thick, the nose a tad flat, the perfect cheekbones hidden underneath some extra padding - things that made her look, well, human...she was very talkative - most of the talk revolving around sex and family gossip - but Helen was very surprised and delighted to discover that she could be a very good listener, and even dispense good advice. And Elsie was also very much aware of - and more than happy to talk about - the inherent insanity in their mother's quest to populate the world with her offsprings, something that had been on Helen's mind a lot those past few years...

Helen never had a real friend, male or female. Her self-image had always been the worst: her cock had made her feel like a freak, and to avoid detection she had always avoided most human contact. On top of this, she was getting larger all over, being a very thick, very buxom 5'11" at that time. And she was strong, stronger than everyone she knew, always having to be careful not to reveal it. But try as she might to blend into the background, she always felt like everyone was looking at her, all the time.

Well, Elsie told her it was NOT her imagination; people WERE always looking at her. And the reason for that, her sister told her, was that she was stunning. She found this hard to believe, and it took a lot of convincing - some of it escalating into shouting and even physical violence (Elsie liked to punch her in the shoulder, it making for 'such a wide, nice target') - but she slowly started to see what she was talking about.

And the bane of her existence, her gigantic cock - she started to realize that here it was actually an asset. Every futa at the retreat were pretty much flaunting their girl meat; at dinner the first evening all futa (well, except for Helen, of course) were dressed in small summer dresses or tiny skirts - all of them with the tip of their cock peeking from under the hem, free of any confines. That first afternoon, at the beach, Helen - dressed in schlumpy cargo shorts and a large t-shirt (she couldn't bring herself to put her black one-piece on) watched in amazement as her sisters and cousins and aunts paraded around in tiny bikinis, their girl-cocks stretching the bottom, or just flush against their abs, there for all to see (though, with the amount of sunscreen they applied to it, it could have been considered camouflaged). As a rule, futa cocks were larger than male ones; some of the older futas had really huge cocks (Elsie told her that a futa's cock continues to grow well into her 50's), but Helen's was large even when compared to them. "Just give them a peek", Elsie had said, "and you'll be neck-deep in ass!". And it was true that - even dressed as she was - men were trying to chat her up all the time. What the hell was going on? What did they want from her? Was it all some cruel, Carrie-style prank? Or was it really happening, and it was possible that she would find it, the holy grail - True Love?!

Helen was supposed to share a room with Janice - another one of Ursula's seed-daughters, who never showed up. That evening, after dinner, Elsie came over, carrying a bag. She spilled the contents on her bed: bikinis, skirts, tank-tops... Helen laughed when her sister held up the first, extremely-flimsy bikini.

J_Patish
J_Patish
345 Followers