Last of The Futa Romantics Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Patish
J_Patish
345 Followers

"Are you fucking kidding? I'm NEVER wearing this!"

Elsie clicked her tongue. "Look, you're a virgin, right?"

"What's that got to do with anything?! This - this bikini, the skirts, the tank tops - it's just not ME, OK? I didn't come here for SEX, I just wanted to meet my family!"

Elsie nodded. "Yeah, sure, I totally get that; but, the thing is, what your family is all about IS, first and foremost, sex. And do you know why that is so?"

Helen sat down. This would be long... "Pray tell, oh wise one."

Elsie ignored her sarcasm, seating herself on the chair opposite her. "Because it's the fucking greatest thing on earth, and we have the key to the cupboard. Just reach in and take what you like. There are millions of men who can't resist what we can give them, and for one whole week you've got about a hundred and fifty of them gathered in one place. And all they want to do is service you, make you feel like you've never felt before. And you're gonna say 'no' to that?"

Helen put her face in her hands. How could she ever explain herself to someone like Elsie? Her sister was just a year older than her, but for her all this was the most normal thing in the world - being a futa and loving it, treating sex like it was the same as having a snack... it was as though she was from a completely different plant. She told Helen when she came that she only had till 10 PM, which was when the cute Cuban guy from reception got off work; she and another sister were planning to 'plow his ass to shreds', as she described it. She was like a lioness, strolling around a yard filled with gazelles, picking them off one by one... She was saying:

"Seriously, sis, any guy here would kill to have that monster cock of yours go up their ass..."

Helen sighed. "Elsie, I told you - I'm not having fucking sex just to be having SEX, OK?! If and when I DO, it won't be with some cock-slut who just wants me to fuck him silly..."

Elsie smirked. "By all means, child. Please enlighten me: just who WOULD you deign to feed your magnificent meat to?"

Helen snarled at her, but decided to roll with it. After all, it WAS something that had been on her mind a lot... "Look - all I want is to find a nice guy, my age, who likes me for me, and if he likes my cock - all the better, right? Don't want to 'plow' anyone, I get backed up I take care of it myself - I need LOVE, not fucking service." She thought for a minute. "Also: when I make love with this guy, it's going to be me and him, you know? Don't need any sisters lending a helping hand."

Elsie was in a wicked mood all evening, but now her face turned serious. "OK, you're talking about love - that's a whole new ballgame. This - the retreat - it's not about 'happily ever after', OK? We're young, we're kids, we should just be having fun, you know?"

Elsie shrugged. FUN. The bane of her existence... "yeah, well - guess I'm not built this way."

Elsie guffawed. "You think?! Seriously, sis, you're missing out, and there's no reason for it... Look, you gotta take my word for it: there's nothing better in the world than having a cute guy sucking your dick like his life depended on it, looking up at you with big teary eyes as you fill him with your baby-batter, OK? And it's even SO much better to see your sister on the other end, impaling him on HER shaft, having the time of her life, SHARING the moment WITH you!"

They sat and stared at each other for a moment in silence. When Elsie spoke up again, her tone was softer. "I know that mom - well, her and her sisters, they're all a little bit insane, OK? Spreading their seed around, with all you guys growing up in the wild, having to deal with this on your own - it's not fair. I understand that. You had a terrible time, I get it..."Helen started to speak, but thought better of it. She was quite surprised at her sister's astuteness at reading her circumstances. "It's too bad Janice couldn't come - she's just a bit older than you, and she went through pretty much the same stages... look: at the end of the day, you have so many gifts, and life CAN be so, so much more fun for you!"

Helen said nothing. Can it? Can it, really? Because everything in her life up to this point... Well...

Elsie was pointing a finger at her, excited. "I know it's hard for you to believe, but you're GORGEOUS. Just trust me on this - you are, OK? And all the other things you got - that strength, most seed-daughters don't get this, you're unique, right? And the cock, right now it's a headache, I know, but it COULD be your key to heaven! You think I'm exaggerating, but it's TRUE, just give it a chance!"

Helen looked at her, biting her lower lip. What has she got to lose, really? This was very obviously not the place to look for true love - why not try and have some, well, FUN?

Elsie smiled as she saw the subtle shift in her virgin sister's expression. She raised her hand, holding up the discarded bikini.

"And you start with this."

* * *

Helen remembered the next morning, standing in front of the mirror before heading down to the beach. She didn't KNOW the young woman who looked back at her. She had never before thought of herself as beautiful - sexy, no way! - but she couldn't deny what she saw for what seemed like the first time in her life. The large breasts - always hidden underneath shapeless shirts, now proudly presented, barely contained in the small bra. The small waist - yes, there might be some extra flesh, there, but the tiny bikini bottom with the straps riding high on the wide hips accentuated their womanly shape, riding on top of thick, round thighs. And, at the center of it all: her cock. Hidden for years, a shameful curse, now riding proud on her round, feminine belly, a massive shaft rising out of her bikini, almost half-way to her breasts, with large, perfectly round balls riding beneath it.

She felt many eyes on her as she walked on the promenade above the beach, then as she went down to the white sand, looking for a secluded spot. But, for the first time in her life, she felt the lust behind those stares; she was NOT a freak, she was something - someone - else, someone... desirable.

It didn't take long for the first gazelle to appear. Barely had she spread her towel and sat down, a young man materialized in front of her; from the corner of her eye she noticed two others, further away, stopping in their tracks as it was obvious they were late... His name was Andrew; he seemed to be in his early 20's, smaller than her but quite good looking and with a very nice body. He asked if he could help her with the sun screen, and she was very satisfied with herself as she immediately said yes. The 15 minutes he spent straddling her prone body, slowly and methodically rubbing lotion onto every ridge, every nook and cranny of her body, were the most erotic experience of her young life. As he got to her belly, he took her cock in his hand and lifted it, to rub her belly, and she almost lost it, her shaft growing in his hand. It was the last part of her that he had not yet covered, and she was waiting with bated breath - part horrified, part thrilled - for him to deal with it. But what he had in mind was quite different.

"You want me to suck you off? I mean, before I put the lotion on it."

It wasn't just the question - it was his casual tone. This place really WAS insane... she didn't know how to answer, was totally lost for words. Luckily, the New Helen - the one from the mirror - was there to tell him casually:

"Sure, knock yourself out."

It was a somewhat unfortunate choice of words, seeing as how he did end up unconscious... It was the first time another human had touched her dick, and it blew her mind. She had never even imagined such sensations were possible. Jerking herself off was nice, she enjoyed doing it, but it was mainly a way to relieve the building pressure in her balls; this - having her cock sucked, milked by the tight throat of a handsome young man - yeah, it was a different experience... Eating in a 3 Michelin stars restaurant after eating porridge all her life-different.

She lost control, clamping her powerful thighs around his head, pumping her cum into him long after he had lost consciousness. She was horrified when she came to her senses and realized what she had done; luckily, it turned out that passing out while sucking her off was considered a very big turn-on for some of the men here - Andrew among them. Once he regained consciousness he insisted on cleaning her up - which, it turned out, was considered the correct thing to do, according to girlcock-sucking etiquette. Who said there were no more gentlemen in the world?!

She never looked back after that. Now there were always men around her - men who wanted to talk to her, men who laughed at her jokes, some even getting into debates with her on movies and TV - but what they all of them mainly craved was her majestic cock. And she was very generous with it, allowing her suitors almost free access - and they just couldn't get enough of it... Though she did draw the line at anal sex. Was she still hanging on to shreds of her romantic fantasies - or was she perhaps just afraid? She didn't know and she didn't care. It just felt WRONG. Getting blown was just that - getting serviced, both sides enjoying themselves without any commitment; riding another person, putting her womanhood in their anus - for some reason, that felt TOO intimate to be doing with a relative stranger. Certainly not on the beach, in full view of everyone...

There WAS a thing with Andrew (who of course turned out to be her cousin). She really liked him, and they would spend a lot of time together. There was a big dance on Wednesday night, and she went dressed in one of Elsie's 2-sizes-too-small skirts and tank tops, everything pretty much hanging out. She danced - the first time she did, in her whole life, and it probably showed, but nobody cared. She most certainly didn't. Late at night she took Andrew for a walk on the beach, and they made out on the sand, like two bitches in heat; but no matter how desperately he rubbed his butt cheeks against her shaft, she wouldn't fuck him. She just... wasn't ready.

***

It was now midday. The crowded beach was starting to thin out, as people were starting to head back to the hotel for lunch. Helen declined several invitations, staying behind with her favorite "new" sister. They were both lounging in beach chairs, side by side, sunglasses on, finishing their beer in silence. The midday sun was beating down on them, but the impossibly-blue ocean was blowing a steady, refreshing breeze their way. Helen stroked her cock, absentmindedly.

"Can you believe it's been only three days?"

Helen looked up. "Mmm?"

"Three days.", Elsie repeated. "Three days ago - well, two and a half, really - you were the world's most virginal virgin. And just look at you now..."

Helen took her limp shaft in her hand, and stretched it upwards. "I give you - the man eater!" The fat, dark-pink head was at almost 7" above her belly, and she smiled at its arrogant, one-eyed stare. "Who could have known?"

Elsie leaned in, slapping her sister's upper arm with her fingers. "I knew, you moron! I TOLD you!"

Helen smirked. "I know you did. You're my smarter older sister and I will always listen to you!"

Elsie leaned back into her chair and took a final sip from her beer. "Correct answer. And I got some new advice for you..."

Helen sighed. "Yeah, I think I can guess what it is...

Elsie raised her hand menacingly, and Helen laughed. "Do go on, sister..."

Elsie made a face at her, but continued. "Look, I know you've still got that whole romantic thing, and that's fine, and I wish you luck and everything, but you gotta use the retreat to get into fucking. You had Andrew last night, you like him, he's crazy about you..."

"Well, about my COCK, anyway..."

Elsie shook her head. "THIS is why you need to do it. You can't read men worth shit. You really suck at this. The guy likes you... but that's not really the point."

Helen stretched lazily. "The point is, I'm having a fucking great time, getting my cock sucked by all the cock-sluts of the Evans family. I just... I want to leave something for the real world, you know?"

Elsie turned in her chair, lying sideways, and talked intently. "First of all: fucking is just fucking. It's no big deal. You wanna feel good, and - in most cases - make another human being feel good. When I fuck my dad, it's not because he's, like, the love of my life or whatever; my cock up his ass makes me feel good - and he's happy as can be. Win-win!"

Helen grimaced. The Evans family all-pervasive incest-fest was something she still couldn't wrap her head around... out loud she muttered: "OK..."

Elsie smiled knowingly. "Yeah, I know - romance. You want the Julia Roberts experience. Sure. News flash: you're a FUTA. In the real world you don't get a happy ending - unless you grab it by its shriveled testicles, OK?"

Helen looked sceptical. "So, what are you saying - that I need to take the initiative? Be aggressive? What?"

Elsie looked back, towards the stone walkway leading to the hotel. "Help me out here, mom."

Helen's stomach tightened. Her mother - her SEED-mother - was a constant presence at the retreat, always the center of attention, with people around her at all times - talking, fucking, many times talking with people as she was fucking someone or having her gigantic cock serviced. She always smiled at Helen, asking her how she was doing, smiling at her inevitable 'great!' And returning to the business at hand. They hadn't really had a moment alone - and Helen hadn't really sought one, being rather uncertain on just what she thought of their connection or how she wanted it to develop. And now, here she was, standing in front of her on the almost empty beach.

She was an incredible sight; Helen couldn't believe she was in her 40's. She was tall, tall and wide - bigger than her, her body exuding power, muscular yet very curvaceous and feminine, her breasts very large yet keeping their youthful bounce. Her usually severe bun was looser, with wisps of blonde hair waving in the breeze. The glasses with the black horn rims were there as always, preserving the naughty headmistress look (which was appropriate, seeing as how she pretty much WAS one). She was wearing her usual tiny bikini, the bottom stretching forward with her massive girlcock, rolled inside it as if by some magic trick.

She was smiling her cold smile. "I heard Elsa tell you that you need to be aggressive - with men, I take it?"

Helen nodded. Elsie raised her hand. "Now, mom, don't..."

Ursula cut her off. "I would go further. As a Futanari, you are an apex predator."

Elsie grimaced. "OK, mom, this is not the point..."

Ursula's gaze was focused on Helen. "Elsie does not like the sound of it, but it is a fact. We are stronger than men; the Futanari is a lioness, the male is an antelope. There are those who worship and serve us - to them we offer protection and our love. All others - prey."

Helen looked at her blankly. Did she just hear what she thought she had heard? She looked over at Elsie, who was holding her head in her hand, looking exasperated. She Turned back to the big, beautiful and probably insane woman standing in front of her.

"That is... an interesting point of view, seed-mother. I prefer to believe that all people - man, woman, futa - they're all equal."

Her mother's smile broadened. "Ah. I see that, as well as my physical dimensions, you have also inherited my penchant for easy condescension. Well, you are of course entitled to your opinion. I believe that further experience will mold it in ways that might surprise you."

Elsie raised her head. "Thanks, mom, that was a lot of help."

Ursula shrugged her broad shoulders. "I believe there are things that need to be said. But enough for now, your father is waiting for me in the dining room. Are you girls coming?"

"In a bit. We wanna enjoy the quiet."

Ursula turned to Helen. "We should have a more serious conversation, regarding many things."

Helen blinked. "Uh... yeah, for sure. I'm here."

They both watched her as she turned and walked away. After a minute Elsie said: "Crazy as a loon - but, Jesus, what an ASS!"

Helen didn't laugh. She turned to her sister. "She was serious, wasn't she?"

Elsie played with a stubborn lock of blonde hair that kept falling across her sunglasses. She said, thoughtfully: "not sure what I was thinking... I didn't expect her to come right out with the futa supremacy shit..."

Helen looked at her quizzically. "So, what - you expected her to sugarcoat it?"

"No, no - I was thinking about practical stuff, you know?"

Helen looked at her, incredulous. "'Practical stuff'? Elsie - she was talking about a futa's divine right to fuck men!"

Elsie winced. "No, not 'divine right' - she's all about 'might makes right'."

"And that makes it BETTER?"

Elsie sat up, her feet now on the sand, her face serious. "Look, can we just forget about our crazy mom and her loony sisters for a minute? This is about you going out into the real world, looking for love, OK?"

"Sure..."

"Well, here is the thing: a lot of men would actually enjoy getting fucked in the ass by a hot futa. Lots and lots of men. The problem is, they don't know it, and would freak out if you suggested they would. If you come on to them, putting your cock on the table, so to speak, they would be heading for the hills before it stops bouncing. Believe me - I've been there."

Helen nodded. She was only talking about her greatest fear in life... "Yeah, that makes sense." She waved her hand in the general direction of the hotel. "So, this is the the reason we have THIS - so we can fuck our brothers and uncles and cousins and all of the other cock sluts we've been grooming? So we don't have to go look and be humiliated?" Because she could see the sense in this...

Elsie laughed, shaking her head. "Yeah, no, this is just part of having a fun family retreat, getting off as much as possible. Fucking our domesticated cocksleeves, bless their sweet little boipussies - that's like shooting fish in a barrel, you know? There's of course the genetic thing - you've got to expand the gene pool, right? But mostly, turning a regular guy is, like, the greatest thrill you can have, you know?"

Helen sighed. "Turning - as in 'raping'"?

Elsie snorted. "Fuck, for a romantic you sure do have a lot of rape on your mind, don't you? I'm not talking about raping, I'm talking about getting a guy to see what ELSE he could be, about LEADING him on a journey, finessing it out of him..."

Helen looked skeptical. "Yeah, well - what if he DOESN'T see the light? What if you lead him to the water, and he doesn't want to drink? What then?"

"Nothing. You move on. It wouldn't be much of a challenge - and it won't be very thrilling - if you could get them every time, right?"

Helen nodded. That kinda made sense... "So, mom - she would just bulldoze the guy, plow into him no matter what, just because she can?"

Elsie looked thoughtful. "I think mom used to be pretty wild when she was younger. I heard some stories... yeah, she can be scary. She doesn't give much of a shit about men - well, except for dad; they're just playthings, just there to get her off..." her face darkened. "Yeah, There was some pretty rough stuff... But, anyway, she now has a public image to uphold, you know? She has to be careful."

Helen shivered. "That doesn't sound very reassuring..."

Her sister shrugged. "Well, it's better than nothing. She's a bit of a psychopath, you know. It's good there are SOME things that hold her back... And she has all those ideas about the future of futas...But, never mind this, she'll probably talk about it at your initiation..."

Helen looked up, surprised. "Initiation? What initiation?"

J_Patish
J_Patish
345 Followers