Last of The Futa Romantics Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elsie clicked her tongue. "Right, she'll probably tell you tomorrow. You and the two other new seed-daughters - Sally and Vicky - there'll be a small ceremony for you, Saturday night. I think it'll be after the talent show..."

Helen was puzzled, and slightly alarmed. "Initiation? Sounds kinda culty, no?"

Elsie guffawed. "Oh, yes! Trust mom to pour on the crazy! But it's just dumb, mainly her talking. Different story for the guys, though...!" She laughed out loud. "BOY is it different!"

Helen had many more questions, but her sister suddenly slapped her palm against her forehead. "Damn! I started out telling you why you need to start fucking, get into it, learn to read men. You'll need it out in the wild...!"

She rose to her feet, adjusting her tiny bikini, pushing her big balls back inside their pouch. "Look, doesn't really matter. Just have as much fun as you want, any WAY you want. There are about twenty thousand male students at University Park - you start at Chapel Hill in September, I'll show you the ropes, help get you on your way, hunting for Mister Right, OK?" She clapped her hands. "OK, let's get a move on, I forgot it's Tex-Mex today, gotta get an early start on those Margaritas!"

As they walked back to the hotel, Helen thought about how those last twenty minutes felt more insane than the whole of that week up to it. She had fallen down the rabbit hole, and now there was this whole, absolutely insane universe to explore. Was she scared? Yeah, more than a little. Excited? Oh, yeah, like she had never been in her life. If nothing else, her life was suddenly VERY interesting...