Last of The Futa Romantics Ch. 02

Story Info
Helen discovers her darker side, but there's hope for change.
6.2k words
4.65
19.9k
25

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Patish
J_Patish
344 Followers

This story contains futa-on-male sex - some of it quite brutal - and some dime-store pseudo-psychology babbling. All characters are older than 18.

I was first introduced to the Futa House concept in Xarth's very long, very excellent story of that name.

* * *

SLAP!

"DAMN but that's a nice tight little tush you got there!"

David smiled proudly. He had now been one of Fullerton House's small cadre of boy toys for over 4 months, but he still couldn't get over the way his butt excited his Amazonian house mates. In high school he had always been a little ashamed of his body; he was too short, his hips too wide, his butt too fat - but the girls here just couldn't keep their hands off of him... OR their cocks. Their thick, long, rigid, heavenly girlcocks.

"Ooooh... that's nice and tight... yes, squeeze your lovely little anus... oooh, nice..."

Yeah, they couldn't get enough of him. His sister told him it would be like that. His FUTA sister, about whose cock he had been fantasizing for most of his teens... His half-sister, really. He had always suspected that his older sister was far too hot to have been conceived by his lame accountant of a father, and his suspicions were confirmed when that scary, crazy-hot woman appeared on Laurie's 18th birthday...

"Ooof!"

He grunted as the steel-hard rod was shoved roughly up his anus, a pair of heavy balls slapping against his modestly-sized ones. Classic Elsie; she starts out nice and slow, but loses patience and shifts gears less than a minute in... but he wasn't complaining. When Laurie told him about this position, he didn't hesitate for a moment; he would have done it even if it hadn't included the scholarship... His main incentive was the chance to be regularly fucked by his older sister, but that of course didn't quite work out; as luck would have it, this was the year she got herself a boyfriend and moved out of Futa House (as everyone there naturally called the sorority house). Good for her and all, but it WAS disappointing! Still, she would show up occasionally, and make a point of fucking him silly; and, of course, there were the 37 other residents - all hot-blooded futas, horny-as-hell and packing heavy-duty ordnance...

And, speaking of heavy-duty ordnance...

"Hey, sis!" Elsie Evans paused her pounding, and looked at the large girl who walked into the rec room. "Came to let off some steam? good idea."

From his prone position on the Bitch Bench, David looked up, his heart racing even faster. In a house full of ridiculously-hot young women, he found Helen Ginsburg to be the hottest. She was big - he figured just under 6 feet - with wide shoulders, huge tits, an ass that was just plain majestic, big round thighs; she also was gorgeous, reminding him a bit of his sister's seed-mother, only very friendly, radiating warmth and kindness. Oh, yeah - and there was the small matter of her cock, which was the largest, most beautiful David had ever seen, almost a full foot of thick girlmeat goodness... He wanted desperately to have it impale his butt; just the thought of having that monster rubbing his prostate made him weak in the knees. But Helen famously didn't do anal. And sucking her off was... well, it really shouldn't have been any harder than sucking off one of the "normal"-sized girls; sally Lawrence was 9 and a half inches, going well into his throat fully-hilted, and he blew her like a seasoned pro, no problem. But, Helen? Yeah, that was a challenge... The other guys handled it just fine, so it was obviously all in his head, for sure, but, still...

Helen bent down, presenting him her fist for a bump. "Hey, Dave..."

He let go of one of the ornate handles, and bumped her. "Yo, Elle." She was wearing a sweater that accentuated her amazing breasts and a rather long skirt that hid all but the very tip of her beast. As she sat down in one of the comfi armchairs opposite him, she crossed her legs, one thunderous thigh going over the other, and her thick girlmeat came to rest on the seat, its one eye seeming to stare at him. She saw where his eyes went and smiled, her hand going down, grabbing the purple head and squeezing it lightly. "Lil' Helen says 'hi'!"

"Helen - there's nothing 'little' about you. Your fucking CLIT is bigger than some guys' dick..." Elsie smiled as she felt the boy's butt clench at her words. Yeah, little Dave Elliot definitely had a thing for her sister. Well, so did all of Futa House's boy toys - as well as one very cute second-year normie... she sighed. She needed to start PUSHING her idiot sister...!

"Hey, you wanna do his mouth? It's almost five, it's gonna be full here in half an hour."

Elsie's almost-leisurely pace and the sight of Helen's majestic cock had lulled David into something of a stupor, but at those words he flinched, becoming instantly alert. Taking Helen's cock was quite the task - could he do it while having Elsie's eight inches pounding his ass? Was he up to it? He had been spit-roasted several times over the last few months - many of the girls loved to gossip face-to-face as their cocks were serviced by an eager boy - but it was always a bit stressful, having to divide his attention, many times missing out on the pleasure of his own ejaculation... But this, wow, he was starting to get excited...! Maybe the distraction of the girlcock pounding its way up his rectum would make him stress less about the gigantic girlmeat invading his esophagus! He smiled up at Helen.

"Yeah, you wanna... GGMMFFF!... beat the rush!"

She smiled back at him. "Nah, I'd rather wait. I feel like I'm a bit much, you know? I'll just wait, let you guys enjoy this in peace."

"Oh, I don't GGGHHH mind, Elle..." David looked at Helen's half-hidden cock with longing. Behind him, Elsie's pace was picking up, and she was doing long takes - pulling almost all the way out, then slamming her rigid pole back in, playing with her pacing, trying to keep him on his toes, as she referred to it. He knew that his favorite part was coming next - the heavy barrage, his prostate massaged constantly as her girlmeat pistoned in and out of his anus with brutal persistence. As Ursula's birth daughter, Elsie was incredibly strong - stronger even than his sister! - and the muscles driving her shaft were capable of tearing him apart, which only added to his arousal. But Helen, though a seed-daughter, was just as strong - with 3 and a half extra inches of length and an inch more in girth... As he grasped the bench handholds, grunting with pain and pleasure, he pictured Helen - tall, massive, beautiful, her glorious tits finally in the open, swinging heavily on her taut belly, thick, powerful thighs spread wide, heavy ball sack swinging as her glorious womanhood stuffed his welcoming ass... He panted, drool slowly running down from his mouth, as he looked at her, sitting there, her gorgeous cock peeking at him tantalizingly from underneath those mountainous thighs. Dammit, why wouldn't she do anal?! He looked up at her face.

"Com'n, Big Elle... GGGMMFF!... It's no trouble, I'd reallyMMMFFF!... I'd really love to suck it, noMMMGGFFF! No trouble..."

Helen laughed, looking up at her sister. "Wow, this guy really KNOWS what he likes!"

Elsie grunted. "Lil' guy is MMFFF! is a total slut... NMMMFFF! Com'n, just DO it!"

Helen looked back at David's face, his whole body shaking a little with each merciless thrust in the back, his eyes filled with longing, his mouth slightly drooling, silently mouthing "Yes!!...". He looked so small, so helpless, so CUTE, hanging on for dear life. He had always had trouble taking her even half the way in, but that didn't seem to dampen his enthusiasm...

Oh, what the hell. She stood up.

"OK, Davey, it's your funeral..."

She moved over, wriggling out of her skirt as she went. Lifting one thick, shapely leg after the other, she took it off and threw it on the large sofa. She wasn't wearing any underwear, and Dave swallowed hard as he saw her cock revealed in full. Semi-erect, it was over 8 inches, the veins running along its thick girth pulsating with rushing blood. Coupled with her heavy, smooth ball sack it was an awe-inspiring sight. She put her hand under the thick shaft, lifting it, and moved in, running the fast-darkening head over his cheeks and nose, finally lowering it, bringing the tip to rest against his eager lips.

"There you go, hun'. Knock yourself out."

Elsie guffawed, her pelvis never stopping its attack on David's ass.

"Don't - NNNGGHH! - jinx him, sis, he just - NNNNFFGGHH! - might!"

Helen smiled, running her hand through his matted hair. "Oh, he's a smart boy, I'm sure he'll figure it out!"

David smiled up at her in gratitude, and reached out with his hand to touch her sumptuous shaft. Elsie smiled, her tongue sneaking out of her lips, tightening her hold on his hips, keeping him in place as her devastating girlcock plowed into him. This would be the first time Helen had taken part in a spit-roasting - that was progress, right? She watched as her sister gently caressed the cocksleeve's head, smiling at him as he started working on her womanhood, his tongue running along its underside. There was real affection in that smile - she really WAS happy for him, really enjoyed his unbridled enthusiasm. Yes, she still had a long way to go...

Elsie liked her seed sister. She was a GOOD person, but Elsie believed that this was fixable. Being "Good" - that was important inside the family, for interacting with your sisters; wasting it on cocksleeves - yeah, that was just DUMB. The men here were meant to pleasure Futa, that was their main FUNCTION in life...You let them know when they did good, you rewarded them for good service, you gave them the gift of your cock - you NEVER let them think that there was anything more they were entitled to. It was often a problem with seed daughters, who grew up in Men's world, but she also knew true-blood futas who fell prey to that same weakness. Her own, younger birth-sister, Jessica, often talked of finding the "man of her dreams"... Most usually adapted very quickly to the true order of things as they learned the extent of their power over males. Helen, now - Helen had spent a good chunk of her teens in front of the TV, watching romantic comedies and getting very depraved ideas about relationships. She needed to be brought into the REAL world...

Their mother was very interested in Helen because of her genetics, which she had called "quasi-magical"; Elsie didn't care much about her crazy mother's genetic research and her long-term plans for the Futanari - she just wanted to set her sister straight, teach her to enjoy the incredible privilege that came with her extra genitalia... She looked at her: keeping eye contact with the boy as he took her glans in his mouth, smiling at him, looking so... so GRATEFUL! Damn... She needed to turn on the pressure. They needed to move on to "Advanced Manipulation and Shaping of the Male" - and tonight would be the first lesson!

David was now playing with the gigantic glans, nibbling at it, running his tongue around it, savoring its rough, spongy texture, taking in Helen's musk. She had not yet showered, and her scent was dominant, her beautiful, huge balls covered with a thin sheen of sweat - which was just fine with him. He let go of the second handle, trusting Elsie's iron grip to hold him in place, and took Helen's ballsack in his hand, enjoying its smoothness, the heat radiating from it unbelievable. He glanced upwards, looking beyond the wool-covered ridge that was her mountainous tits, seeing her happy smile, feeling her large hand play with his hair. God, he was so much in love with her! His hand stroked her rigid meat - now almost a full foot of steel-hard, sweet flesh, throbbing mightily, the veins snaking up and down its length rushing her blood in great surges. He steeled himself, opening his mouth wide, his jaws stretched to the limit. Yes, he could do it! For her, for Helen...!

Helen gasped as David's mouth opened and he leaned forward, slowly letting her glide into him. She bit her lower lip, feeling his tongue guiding her meat as it slid in. She moaned softly, and saw his eyes open wide, looking up at her. She took his head in both hands, stroking his cheeks softly.

"Yeah, that is niiiiceeee..."

His eyes went down, locking on the giant snake occupying his mouth. Elsie's barrage at his other end was just background noise - he was completely focused on the heavenly pole that was now gliding on inside of him, the large tip now peeking into his throat. His gag reflex tried to kick in, but he managed to control it; hell, he wasn't a newbie anymore, he had been doing this regularly for several months, now - yeah, he was master of his own domain! He took big gulps of air, knowing full-well what was coming.

Helen felt the convulsions as his throat met her womanhood, and smiled in anticipation. Here we go...She pushed forward slowly, and grunted with pleasure as she felt the velvety tunnel closing around her in a tight embrace. She looked at his thin neck, bulging out as her cock travelled inwards, going down his esophagus. She felt his throat convulsing, trying to eject the monstrous invader - too late! She moaned in delight, the convulsions massaging her womanhood. But she could feel his panic mounting, his hands fumbling forward, clutching at the wide curve of her hips. She had almost 8 inches inside him - deeper than she had ever gone with him - and she now stopped her forward motion, wanting him to relax.

"You're doing really great, Davey, this feels so, SO good..." She stroked his face, cooing at him softly. "Mmmm... you're doing such a good job, taking my cock..."

She pumped gently, sliding half a inch further in, feeling his tongue move, flickering against her shaft. The poor boy - he was running out of air, his jaw probably on the verge of dislocating, but still he was trying to do the little extra bit for her pleasure! She gradually became aware of the shudder that spread throughout his body every time her sister slammed into him, sending a tingling sensation up her shaft. She looked up at Elsie, smiling. This was fun! Her sister smiled back, baring her clenched teeth, her straw-blonde hair swirling around her head, large tits swinging free behind her small tank top, her cock a relentless battering ram.

Croaking noises were coming out of David's mouth, and she felt his little palms slapping her hips. The poor dear was out of air... she stroked his hair, and spoke quietly, her voice warm and throaty.

"I'm pulling back, now - get as much air as you can..." she put her hands around his throat, loving the feeling of her cock sliding back, a great Anaconda filling the little guy to bursting. "DAMN you feel good!"

David gasped desperately for air as the thick glans retreated all the way back to the entrance to his throat, allowing a little air to pass in. Hellen pulled back a little further, and his panic re-ignited; she was pulling out! NO!! He tightened his grip around her generous hips, his hands digging into the softness of her buttocks, feeling the muscle underneath. His lips locked around her shaft, desperate to pull her back. He could now taste the pre-cum flowing out of her cock - thick and rich, almost sweet - and he suckled on it greedily, gradually calming down, becoming more aware, his attention shifting to take it all in: Helen's magical womanhood bobbing gently inside his mouth as he suckled on it, her hands playing in his hair, the silky feeling of her skin under his hands, the strong muscles flexing lazily... There were the powerful hands holding his own hips, keeping him motionless as another marvelous female cock kept pounding him, relentlessly stretching his inside, his butt ring stretched beyond pain, his abused prostate sending jolts of agonized ecstasy throughout his body... He felt his own cock, hard as a rock, hanging inside the hole in the bench, ready to unload into the bucket underneath, and he prayed with all his heart that he could hold on, just a few minutes more, just for the chance to cum together with the two amazonian goddesses who were bestowing all that goodness upon him...

There were voices in the corridor, coming up the stairs. Hellen glanced sideways, and saw a freckled face appear around the corner of the wall, the mouth stretched in a delighted smile at the sight that greeted it.

"Hey, guys, you gotta see this - Elsie and Big Elle are spit-roasting Davey!"

The large room was soon teeming with hordes of young amazons (well, four, to be exact) who jumped on the comfy armchairs and sofa, chattering in excitement. In her five months at Fullerton House Helen hadn't done a lot of public fucking - she preferred to take the boytoys in their rooms - so this was quite rare, and a treat for the other girls, who were all in awe of her physical attributes. AND a spit-roasting, to boot!

She leaned downward.

"OK, hon, we're going to give the girls a show. You ready?"

He only had 3 inches of her monster cock in his mouth, his throat free, but its girth still meant his head was more-or-less stuck on it, and he couldn't move it, or speak. He gurgled something unintelligible, and opened his eyes wide, signaling his readiness. She smiled and patted his head.

"Good boy...!"

He smiled proudly and started taking in as much air as he could. Helen looked up at her sister, pounding away at poor David's bottom. No need to worry about her end of the show; what with the locks swirling around her head, the shark-like grin, the swinging tits and the pistoling hips, she looked like something out of a Russ Meyer fever dream. She was now pointing at her.

"Would you stoPPFFF fucking around and start MMFFFucking?!"

Helen gave her a thumb up, and grabbed David's head in her hands. She pushed her hips forward, her glans seeking the opening to his throat.

"Going in...!"

His velvety throat welcomed her once more. This time, she was going all the way, and time was of the essence. She pushed in, ignoring the muffled gurgling coming out of the boy's stuffed mouth, almost screaming in ecstasy as his panicked convulsions pressed down on her cock. She was doing a staccato pace - pushing in, pulling back a bit, going further in. It was about 30 second in when she felt her heavy balls thud against his chin, his nose digging into her small patch of pubic hair. She pulled his head into her, enjoying the feel of his forehead against her abdomen, reveling at the thought of her cock, so close to his stomach. Wouldn't it be cool if she could meet Elsie's cock halfway?

"Hey, Elle - "

She looked up. Her sister had one hand up, again, bringing thumb and forefinger together several times.

"...Wanna meet up?"

Helen laughed. Great minds thinking alike, and all that...

"You're too short, Els!"

The girls around them whooped. Elsie gave her the finger, and put her hand back on David's hip. Her ramming pattern was changing - her backward motion slow, then slamming forward with full force - and Helen knew she was close to the finish. With a start she realized she had been inside of her cocksleeve for about a minute. There was no way for any air to go through, with her mammoth cock taking up all space in his throat... She started to pull back, jerking back and forth, going a bit further back each time. She still had about 4 inches inside his throat when David started gurgling, his hands on her buttocks trying ineffectually to squeeze her skin. She knew she should be more considerate of him - the guy was just too small, there was no way he could last 2 minutes! - but at the same time she felt a bit irritated. DAMN, he felt so GOOD!

Once her glans was out of his throat and back inside his mouth, she slapped his face lightly.

"OK, hun - last round, fill up!"

His eyes rolled feebly, and she felt him sucking in air. The little guy was winded, but he wasn't throwing in the towel. Though, truth to tell, Helen knew it wouldn't have made much of a difference if he had...She was now fully worked up; she could almost feel her baby batter factory going into hyper-drive. Lil' Elle was going to feed today...

J_Patish
J_Patish
344 Followers
12