Last of The Futa Romantics Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls lounging around - there were now five of them - were having a heated discussion about the pros and cons of having a scrawny-necked guy like little Davey

blow you. Helen, by this point, was past caring. With swift motions she pulled her sweater off, revealing her broad, round shoulders and her full breasts, unencumbered by a bra. She tossed the heavy garment over the sofa (missing it), as the girls watching whistled and made catcalls. David's eyes lit up as he looked upwards to see her tits swinging free, nipples hard and proud. But he didn't have long to enjoy the view; Helen pushed herself forward, and with just 4 thrusts she was fully hilted, moving her hips slowly, grinding her crotch against the boy's face, the feeling divine. She looked up just as Elsie did, and they both motioned with their heads upwards, the same thought occurring to them at the same time. They both let go of David's body, both putting their hands on their hips. Elsie stopped her pounding abruptly, both of them standing still, David's skinny 5"5 stretched on the bench, impaled at each end on each amazon's girthy womanhood. The girls around them stopped their chattering, watching intently, as the strange trio stood still for a few seconds. And then, unbelievably, David's prone body started rising from the bench, held aloft by two girlcocks.

The spectators started to laugh and holler, as the two sisters smiled at each other across the male body stretched out between them. David's small cock was limp, dripping white strings of cum, and he seemed to be screaming, but only an unintelligible gurgle made it past the gigantic girlmeat stuffed into his face, pressing down on his vocal cords. He couldn't move his body or his head - only his hands flailed wildly, hitting ineffectually on Helen's hips. This only served to make the two girls more excited. They both started thrusting their hips forward and backward, soon finding a common rhythm; David's body, suspended in mid-air, was jerked back and forth, the two girls now laughing in joy, as the spectators whistled and clapped.

David's air supply was running out, fast - any thought of managing it conservatively flew out the window with the stress and pain of his unexpected elevation. He tried calling out to Helen, but no sound could get past her girth. He tried to slap her thighs and hips, but she was too far gone to notice. As he became more desperate, a thought flashed through his mind: to do the unthinkable, the one thing that would get him thrown right out of Futa House - use his teeth on a futa's cock... But his jaws were stretched so wide, he couldn't even muster the force needed to bite down. And, of course, even at his current state he couldn't tolerate the thought of getting kicked out and giving up all those delicious cocks...! As his consciousness started to fade, he felt the cock in his throat unbelievably growing in girth, its throbbing now an incessant thunder in his head. His last thought was: I'm gonna miss her orgasm...

And it was a doozy. Helen hadn't had her cock fully holstered inside a throat so tight since last summer, when poor uncle Jonas took on a bet and sucked her all the way off. Her sessions with David up to this point were rather lackluster affairs, never going beyond a few inches into his throat, always very careful, giving him frequent breathing breaks. Now - now she just got lost in it: her cock milked by the velvet glove that was a boy's throat, dominating him completely as he squirmed, helpless, impaled on her womanhood, his sister at the other end, laughing, loving the moment...

She exploded inside the small body, shooting spurt after spurt of her cum down its esophagus, the belly quickly distending as twin, giant female hoses filled it to capacity from both openings. The barrage went on and on, Elsie and Helen grunting like wild animals in heat as their shafts spouted load after load of their baby batter.

Helen gradually became aware of the hand slapping her back repeatedly. "Elle, you crazy bitch, his belly is gonna explode!"

She looked down. David was hanging motionless in the air, his body jerking with the constant injections. He was face-down, but his midsection looked almost comically expended. Elsie was now holding his hips, drawing her still-spamming cock out, and Helen soon followed suit. They were both still shooting off cum salvos as they laid him down on the bench, and he was soon covered with large swatches of thick, white goo. The laughter and excitement died down slowly, as they all gathered around the lifeless body.

"Damn, girl..."

"Wow, look at his belly..."

"Who knows CPR? Someone get Laurie..."

"He's breathing, you moron, just give him a minute..."

"DAMN, I said last MONTH that we need to set up a camera here...!"

"Someone get Eric or Chad, Dave's gonna be out of it for at least an hour..."

"Shit, I've been waiting ALL DAY to get off..."

Helen was slowly starting to regain her senses. That was... shit, she didn't know WHAT to think. Someone slapped her buttock. "That was fucking RAD, Elle! Never saw nothing like it...!" She heard Elsie's plaintive voice: "hey, I did all the heavy lifting, you know!" Someone guffawed: "'Heavy', right..." "Hey, you guys filled him up - aren't you gonna empty him? We live in a society, you know!"

She went over to the sofa and plunked herself down, her cum-covered cock staining the cover. Shit... Elsie sat down next to her, her tank-top off, wrapped around her cock. They sat in silence for a minute, looking at the excited group around the still unconscious David. Elsie finished wiping her cock, and passed the mangled shirt to her sister.

"Here, wipe it off. You don't wanna leave a cum trail all the way to your room."

Helen took it, not saying a word. She wiped her cock slowly, her hand gradually coming to a stop, holding it up, the thick head staring at her. She sighed.

Her sister looked at her, squinting her eyes. "Heyyy, there she is - gloomy Elly. You had me worried for a minute, there, I was afraid you were actually having FUN."

Helen gave her a mirthless smile. "Fuck off, Els. You know I said I wouldn't do it again..."

"What - have fun?"

Helen sunk back, putting her hand on the back. "Look - it was fun, sure, but I shouldn't have done it. He's just not up to it, OK? Just too small. Like in the summer, with Jonas. I said I wouldn't do it again, and I went ahead and did it just the same. I forgot all about him, it was too good to stop so I just went ahead, fuck everyone else." She looked at her sister glumly. "I'm a fucking hypocrite."

Elsie shrugged. "Yeah, you sure are. You're doing something you like doing, to a guy who loves having it done to him - and you feel bad about it. You're fucking TWISTED." She nodded her head towards the excited group around the unconscious David. "You KNOW he'll be after you to do it again once he gets back on his knees, right? He's a fucking cockslut. He's had girl cock around him for every day of his life, he can't LIVE without it!"

Helen was silent, holding her limp dick up, playing with it dejectedly. Elsie looked at her intently. "It's isn't really about him, is it?"

Helen let her thick meat flop sideways, thudding against her thick thigh, still saying nothing. Elsie nodded again. "Yeah, you're thinking of Adam, right?"

Her sister bent down, picking up her sweater from off the floor. Taking it off felt like the right thing to do when she was working up to an orgasm, but the sweat covering her body was cooling fast and even with her heightened futa metabolism she was getting chilly.

"All the boys, all the men - here, at the retreat - they really ARE cock sluts. They just want our cocks. They want it so much, they'll even risk their life for it..." She looked at her sister. "I want MORE, you know?"

Elsie smiled briefly. "Yeah, so you keep telling me. You want someone to love you for YOU, sure."

"Fucking a guy is fun. It's great, really. I just want MORE. I want..."

"You want love, sure. Totally legit. So - work for it!"

Helen sighed. She put on her sweater, pulling the sleeves up. They could hear loud voices in the corridor.

"Com'n, Debbie - it ain't my shift, and I gotta study..."

"Oh, stop whining - it's just for an hour, just till Davey gets back on his feet..."

The two came into the room. Eric - a handsome, fairly-athletic looking black guy, dressed in gym shorts, stopped when he saw the girls sitting on the sofa.

"Damn, it, Elle, you know you're too big to go full throttle on the kid! You girls just have no -"

Debby, a buxom redhead, pulled him along. "Yeah yeah yeah - save it for Friday dinner. You got work to do!" She called out to the others: "Yo, guys - look who came to save the day!"

Elsie smiled at the loud cheers that followed. "Yeah, having cocksleeves is great. But, you want love, you gotta work for it!"

Helen laughed bitterly. "Work for it, sure. Ever hear about supply and demand? What I got to supply, nobody's demanding, OK? Girls with cocks are not a very hot commodity with straight guys, you know?"

Elsie looked thoughtful. "Surprisingly, many more than you'd expect..." She put her hand on her sister's arm. "Look at what you've got to offer: you're gorgeous, you're smart, you have a rocking body, amazing tits, an ass that could launch a thousand ships -"

"And a giant cock."

"AND a giant cock, right. But you've got an 'in' most girls would kill to have..."

Helen snorted. "An 'in'. Wonderful. And once I get in and put the whole package on the table, so to speak, they're off and running for the hills before the little fucker fully settles..."

"Sure, a lot of them will. But you'll be surprised how many can be persuaded..."

"You mean RAPED."

Elsie smiled thinly. "Not unless they want you to." She grew more animated. This was now the third-year psychology major talking. "Look, there isn't nearly enough research on this, but we now know that our perception of sexual orientation is too rigid. I told you once that there are millions of guys who would take your cock willingly; according to the common classification those guys are absolutely straight - but they would still do it, because of the whole package you present them with..."

Helen actually laughed at that. "Oh, I'll present them with my package, all right..."

Elsie snorted impatiently. "Yeah, package, very funny. You know what I mean. Your cock is just one part of the complete package that is you; they just need help getting past their outdated concept of masculinity. But you gotta help them."

Helen looked at her thoughtfully. "And you think you can just push any guy..."

Elsie interrupted her. "No, I don't think 'any' guy. Some are ready - even if they're not aware of this - but many are not. It won't always work. It's a matter of trial and error. That's why I keep telling you you need to learn to read guys. It's the only way."

"But... but what happens if they turn you down?"

Elsie shrugged. "You move on to the next one. My own record is about one out of every three. Not stellar, but then again I'm not as beautiful as you..."

"Oh, Com'n - you're sexy as hell...!"

Elsie smiled. "Thanks, sis. The thing is, I'm a predator, I send out those vibes, and a lot of men are too intimidated by this. And at the end of the day, I'm only in it for the sex. Guy's not into it - I move on to the next one. No skin off my nose, right? But when it works - there's no greater feeling than turning a guy, making him your bitch!"

Helen felt a bit nauseated. She liked Elsie, but they were so... so different! "Yeah... it doesn't work for me that way..."

Elsie smiled knowingly. "I know. You're just like Jessica - you want romance, you want 'true love'... Well, good luck with that - the path is still the same. And you gotta walk it."

Helen was silent. What Elsie was saying made sense, but it didn't really help her make her move. In this weird, small universe they inhabited, she was a goddess, the object of desire for every man. But in the 'real' world -... In the time that had passed since the clan retreat last summer, she had learned to accept the fact that she was viewed as a very beautiful, very sexy woman, and to some extent had even embraced it. But she just couldn't take the next step - her fear of rejection was paralyzing.

"It's your call, sis. You can keep sticking this magnificent beast into boytoy throats till your balls fall off, or you can try and find something more for yourself. I think you DESERVE more."

They sat in silence for a few minutes. Finally, Helen asked: "Adam - where do you think he falls? You think he... well, you think he'll accept me?"

Elsie shrugged. "No idea. Only one way to find out. You can't score if you don't shoot, right? But the guy is obviously crazy about you, I'd say your chances are good." She put her hand on her sister's arm. "The party, tonight - make your move. What's the worst that could happen?"

Helen felt miserable. Yeah - what's the worst that COULD happen? Rejection, that's what. Rejection. She just couldn't handle it...

Elsie looked at her, thoughtful. Finally she spoke up. "OK, let's see if I can help you with the decision. Tonight you make your move. You don't - guy's fair game, and I'm going for his ass."

It took a moment for her words to register. Once they did, Helen looked up in shock. "WHAT?! You know I like the guy, but you'd still make a play for him?!"

Elsie nodded, her face calm. "Absolutely."

Helen stared at her, open-mouthed. "This... I... that's not very... Well, it isn't very sisterly, is it?"

Elsie's face didn't move. "No, it isn't. But stringing a hot guy along while you have no intention of actually DOING anything with him is also unacceptable. You pass - I pounce."

Helen continued to stare at her for a moment, and then her face broke into a grin. "Damn, that's a good one!"

"Yeah, I think so, too."

Helen leaned back into the cushion, keeping her gaze on her sister. "Yeah, OK, fair enough, I guess. I'm doubtful it would work..."

Elsie's cool broke. She punched her sister's shoulder. "So MAKE it work, bitch! Because I'm absolutely serious; this guy is a hot piece of ass, and I'm DEFINITELY going for him if you don't!"

Helen smiled sheepishly. "I know, bitch. I'll try." She presented her fist. "Sisters?"

Elsie bumped her lightly. "Sisters."

Helen stood up, her thick shaft swinging between thick, round thighs. "OK, let's go shower. And we'd better grab something to eat; I don't think Pringles and beer is gonna cut it for me..."

Elsie rose up slowly, ready to leave. They both looked towards the middle of the large room. Eric was straddling the fucking bench, as red-headed Debby pounded his ass with wild abandon. Off to the corner a sickly-looking David Elliot was sitting in an armchair, his recovery being helped along by one of the girls blowing his tiny penis. They waved at him and he waved back, smiling, his eyes filled with familiar longing. Helen shook her head. Insane, just insane. But, maybe tonight - maybe tonight she'll be taking her first step towards some semblance of normalcy...

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
HotAss4UHotAss4Uover 2 years ago

Really loving this series. Will have to read alll of your writings. You have a great style. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey I just read your story of an old woman and I love your writing and honestly I can’t like Helen at all after that but I just wish there were good Futa a out there in your stories and wasn’t so bleak maybe all the characters are like this because they are raised in Charles mason esq cult but I wish not all futaxmale were evil just maybe later on a nice love story between a futa and a boy would be nice hopefully somebody for jake who actually cares for the traumatized man and knocks Helen the fuck out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I fail to comprehend how she could be in her third year of psychology and seemingly act as though anyone who gets raped was basically looking for it. I was also amazed at the response that was shown when little Dave almost died and all they cared about was a replacement hole. If you can take it this far with what being a Futa is then why not have them kill someone by suffocation and see how that plays out in the media and court. That would be a new Futa direction to take this story in.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Thanks for answering, i dont have time to read into more right now but i just want to mention i had no idea that this HElen is the helen from the other story!! I totally blocked out that story out of my head so i really didnt associate this with her. Now this story becomes 10x more fun to me and gonna reread it later again.its never mentioned in the story about her past before divorce? Maybe thats what these stories are for? Couldve told her son! Anyway nice

So his dad at 7 inch is huge compared to others. Okay i guess.

Im still not sure i understand how she has sex /rapey with men and 1 of the 3 likes it and the rest fuk them. Ill read your explanations later again later. Thx

J_PatishJ_Patishover 2 years agoAuthor

Woof. This and the one on Sweet 18 - WOOF! Gonna take some work.

So, first off: this series was conceived as I tried to work out Helen’s motivation in her storyline with her son. Many people were pissed off with how it turned out, and I myself wasn’t too happy about it, but no matter how I tried to tweak it, it came to the same conclusion. Also, full disclosure: her story to a large degree parallels my own, in the sense that I spent my teens seeing myself in a certain light, only to realize once I stepped out into the world that people saw me in a completely different way, that I actually could do and have many things that I thought were denied me. So the question becomes: how do you reconcile the values you developed as a self-perceived Beta teen, once you discover the world actually considers you an Alpha?

That first incident you mention speaks to that conflict. Helen’s self-image is that of a good, considerate person - she doesn’t just take what she wants, like she thinks Elsie does. I might have underplayed it, but she gets carried away as she spit-roasts David - to a large degree BECAUSE she’s doing it in tandem with her sister - and lets her basic urges take over. This was meant to play against the conversation they had back at the retreat regarding a sisterly spit-roasting. She wants to find True Love; from what we learned in the Sweet 18 story line, her sister Jessica seems to have found it - but there it’s of course completely on her term, her husband embracing his submissive position. Is it possible to achieve on a more “normal” basis, as a partnership of equals? I guess we’ll see…

About “emptying” David: they filled his stomach almost to capacity, and there are 5 girls waiting to have a go - do the decent thing, take him to the showers and empty him! WLIAS, for fucks sake!

Torture, gore, extremes of futadom - all I can say to that is: MUHAHAHA!

But, yeah, I don’t intend to venture too far.

Re Masculinity: I’ve spent many years in my country’s army, seen what we call “masculinity “ in its most distilled form, and I believe that EVERY masculinity is toxic masculinity. That concept is poison. We shouldn’t let such concepts dictate our behavior - just be who you are. And, yes, I believe there are quite a lot of men who wouldn’t mind being a bottom for a very attractive woman. I do think that Elsie is exaggerating, here: 1 out of 3 seems way too much - though I believe she relies on her ability to read men, and she wouldn’t approach men who she thinks wouldn’t be ready for this. The second part of this chapter shows her in action, so I hope her methods will become clearer. I CAN say that her actions seem borderline-rapey to me - and it turns on the aftermath of this, which I believe would answer your further questions.

BTW, I never thought Jessica “raped” John; it was more about luring him with her other assets and persuading him to agree. His reaction was due to the physical pain and to his whole self-view being shattered. Is it rape? Is it legit? Is it acceptable between two adults? There’s a very thin line, here, and I’m in no way claiming that The Eberhard Way is The Right Way (if not outright actionable).

Last but not least: yeah, I’m not crazy about the Tiny Male Dick trope, myself, and I believe I don’t overuse it. David is a small guy and so his dick is, too - most guys in my stories are 4-5 inches long, which I think (hope, really!) is normal.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Futa House A boy unwittingly discovers a gold mine of girlcock.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Finding Aimi His dream girl is hung, and wants to fill him with love.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Futa Mom's punishment A futa Mother is pushed too far. Naughty boys get punished.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Bet Hung girl wagers that Billy will love her cock in his ass.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Step-Sister Teen boy spies on his shemale step-sister and gets a treat.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories