All Comments on 'Last of The Futa Romantics Ch. 02'

by J_Patish

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Her sessions with David up to this point were rather lackluster affairs, never going beyond a few inches into his throat, always very careful, giving him frequent breathing breaks. Now - now she just got lost in it:

What was the difference between those sessions and this one, i mean whyd she go full throttle, is there any particular reason or was she just more horny then normal?

kind of funny how she got gloomy after throatfucking him to unconsciousness, i mean yeah shes right lol damn hypocrite. Its cool tho she still learning.

"Com'n, Debbie - it ain't my shift, and I gotta study..."

Lol they just pulled him off his studies to fuck him lmao.

Hey, you guys filled him up - aren't you gonna empty him? We live in a society, you know!"

What did they mean by this? Empty the cum from his mouth/ass or give him an orgasm trough blowjob/sex?

"Damn, it, Elle, you know you're too big to go full throttle on the kid! You girls just have no -"

Hes right tho..she even knew it herself. I guess once she loses herself to lust she abandons all concern even if it kills her victim? I hope she learns a “BIT” of self control. I mean okay fuck his throat just uhh like not litterally kill him, even if he wants it lol.

lifeless body. This borders on torture/gore you know. I guess your tiptoeing on the extremes of futadom.

according to this statement “ outdated concept of masculinity.” in their heads/this story they believe taking a huge cock up the ass and being a submissive bottom is a new concept of masculinity?

But you gotta help them." With help them does she mean persuade them and talk them into it; pushing a bit or straight out rape? Kind of confusing to know exactly what she is trying to teach. I thought the former until Hellen said rape them.

My own record is about one out of every three. Did she mean one of every 3 guys she showed her dick to liked it / wanted it and the 2 out of 3 turned her down or one out of 3 guys she raped liked it and wanted it more and the 2 out of 3 turned her down afterwards? If it is the latter.. thats kind of traumatizing/horrible lol. Could you spoiler it or make it clearer in the story?

Guy's not into it - I move on to the next one. No skin off my nose, right?

Again is this after showing her dick and persuading or actually having sex/rape because yeah no skin off her nose but what about the guy that got raped lol atleast comfort him or something

"I know. You're just like Jessica - you want romance“ i didnt catch any part of the stort of which timeline this happening, like before sweet 18 or after but now im thinking the jessica they refer to is Terrys mom? So this all happened before she met john? Makes me think about how she mentioned in sweet 18 how she raped john his first time and he lied sobbing for an hour after. If so the answer to my above questions is RAPE and not talking/persuading. Guess john was one of the guys that it worked on and got turned. What happens to the guys that didnt turn then lol? Cops/rape charges? Or just leave that unnecessary bit out of the story?

David Elliot was sitting in an armchair, his recovery being helped along by one of the girls blowing his tiny penis. Lol had to mention tiny lol. Anyway nice that he atleast got a blowjob for being fucked unconscious.

J_PatishJ_Patishover 2 years agoAuthor

Woof. This and the one on Sweet 18 - WOOF! Gonna take some work.

So, first off: this series was conceived as I tried to work out Helen’s motivation in her storyline with her son. Many people were pissed off with how it turned out, and I myself wasn’t too happy about it, but no matter how I tried to tweak it, it came to the same conclusion. Also, full disclosure: her story to a large degree parallels my own, in the sense that I spent my teens seeing myself in a certain light, only to realize once I stepped out into the world that people saw me in a completely different way, that I actually could do and have many things that I thought were denied me. So the question becomes: how do you reconcile the values you developed as a self-perceived Beta teen, once you discover the world actually considers you an Alpha?

That first incident you mention speaks to that conflict. Helen’s self-image is that of a good, considerate person - she doesn’t just take what she wants, like she thinks Elsie does. I might have underplayed it, but she gets carried away as she spit-roasts David - to a large degree BECAUSE she’s doing it in tandem with her sister - and lets her basic urges take over. This was meant to play against the conversation they had back at the retreat regarding a sisterly spit-roasting. She wants to find True Love; from what we learned in the Sweet 18 story line, her sister Jessica seems to have found it - but there it’s of course completely on her term, her husband embracing his submissive position. Is it possible to achieve on a more “normal” basis, as a partnership of equals? I guess we’ll see…

About “emptying” David: they filled his stomach almost to capacity, and there are 5 girls waiting to have a go - do the decent thing, take him to the showers and empty him! WLIAS, for fucks sake!

Torture, gore, extremes of futadom - all I can say to that is: MUHAHAHA!

But, yeah, I don’t intend to venture too far.

Re Masculinity: I’ve spent many years in my country’s army, seen what we call “masculinity “ in its most distilled form, and I believe that EVERY masculinity is toxic masculinity. That concept is poison. We shouldn’t let such concepts dictate our behavior - just be who you are. And, yes, I believe there are quite a lot of men who wouldn’t mind being a bottom for a very attractive woman. I do think that Elsie is exaggerating, here: 1 out of 3 seems way too much - though I believe she relies on her ability to read men, and she wouldn’t approach men who she thinks wouldn’t be ready for this. The second part of this chapter shows her in action, so I hope her methods will become clearer. I CAN say that her actions seem borderline-rapey to me - and it turns on the aftermath of this, which I believe would answer your further questions.

BTW, I never thought Jessica “raped” John; it was more about luring him with her other assets and persuading him to agree. His reaction was due to the physical pain and to his whole self-view being shattered. Is it rape? Is it legit? Is it acceptable between two adults? There’s a very thin line, here, and I’m in no way claiming that The Eberhard Way is The Right Way (if not outright actionable).

Last but not least: yeah, I’m not crazy about the Tiny Male Dick trope, myself, and I believe I don’t overuse it. David is a small guy and so his dick is, too - most guys in my stories are 4-5 inches long, which I think (hope, really!) is normal.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Thanks for answering, i dont have time to read into more right now but i just want to mention i had no idea that this HElen is the helen from the other story!! I totally blocked out that story out of my head so i really didnt associate this with her. Now this story becomes 10x more fun to me and gonna reread it later again.its never mentioned in the story about her past before divorce? Maybe thats what these stories are for? Couldve told her son! Anyway nice

So his dad at 7 inch is huge compared to others. Okay i guess.

Im still not sure i understand how she has sex /rapey with men and 1 of the 3 likes it and the rest fuk them. Ill read your explanations later again later. Thx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I fail to comprehend how she could be in her third year of psychology and seemingly act as though anyone who gets raped was basically looking for it. I was also amazed at the response that was shown when little Dave almost died and all they cared about was a replacement hole. If you can take it this far with what being a Futa is then why not have them kill someone by suffocation and see how that plays out in the media and court. That would be a new Futa direction to take this story in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey I just read your story of an old woman and I love your writing and honestly I can’t like Helen at all after that but I just wish there were good Futa a out there in your stories and wasn’t so bleak maybe all the characters are like this because they are raised in Charles mason esq cult but I wish not all futaxmale were evil just maybe later on a nice love story between a futa and a boy would be nice hopefully somebody for jake who actually cares for the traumatized man and knocks Helen the fuck out.

HotAss4UHotAss4Uover 2 years ago

Really loving this series. Will have to read alll of your writings. You have a great style. Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous