Last of The Futa Romantics Ch. 02-2

Story Info
Helen makes her move.
8.1k words
4.69
6k
21

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Patish
J_Patish
343 Followers

It's party time - but no futa cocks get to explore any male cavities, as Helen goes through lots of mental anguish and soul-searching and stuff as she quests for true love. Lots of words are spoken in this one! Lots and lots and lots of words...

BUT!!

The night is still young, and there IS a chapter 2 part 3 in the offing...!

* * * *

"But she's shorter than Helen, right? You said she's shorter!"

Adam looked at his friend, annoyed. Joey Farmer was 6'2", good looking and built like a brick house, and it always amazed him just how insecure he was with women. Guys on the football team - even defensive backs - should have more confidence!

"She's, like, five nine, maybe five ten - what the fuck are you worried about? They're both taller than me and I don't give a shit!" Yeah, Joey's ego was a bit fragile, and Adam was hoping it wouldn't fuck up their evening. Not that he particularly cared about him - he was their ticket to the party, sure, and he got Helen to bring her scary-hot sister especially for him, but all Adam could think about was Helen. They had been to movies together, but this would be the closest thing to a real date they had in the 4 months he'd been wooing her, and he was determined tonight would be the night. People had warned him about dating a freshman,and getting anywhere with her was proving to be quite the slog, but he believed she was worth it. Damn, those tits, alone...!

"Com'n, man - you know I like them small..."

"Sure - but I don't see all those sexy munchkins climbing all over you, do I? Relax, man - she's hot, she's third year and she seems like she's down to fuck. You'll do just fine."

Joey grimaced, taking a swig of his beer. Adam sighed. Lambka Alpha Chi really had the best parties - the beer being an important part of it. Everyone knew that the uni would be clamping down on them, soon, but all he needed was tonight. Get Helen a little tipsy, get her in the mood, break down her Jewish princess inhibitions, maybe, FINALLY get some real action...! He was 21 years old, for Christ's sake, he wasn't built for that high school hand holding bull crap! He gave himself a mental slap: shut UP, you moron, a girl like Helen is worth having blue balls for a couple of months! Sure, Betty - his girlfriend last year - gave great blow jobs, but would he even consider going back to that sour-faced, skinny bitch? Like hell he would! Now, Helen - not only was she beautiful, and fucking hot, with meat on her bones just like he liked them - she was a real geek, into comics, and sci-fi, and Python and Twin Peaks... They watched Pulp Fiction two weeks ago, and she was so turned on by the movie they made out like crazy, afterwards - though, still, she stopped him just as he was moving to third base...

Was she just a cock tease? He knew there was no one else, and she WAS almost 19 - could she really still be a virgin? Damn... just his luck. Her sister, though - he had only met her once, but there was no doubt about it - that girl was out cock-hunting. She wasn't quite as beautiful as Helen, but she WAS crazy hot, with a body to die for - which she also showed a lot more of than Helen did! - AND the looks she gave him could NOT be misconstrued... Damn, if Helen keeps him out of her pants, tonight, he'll make a play for her sis! He's a man, and he has NEEDS, goddamit!

He bit his lower lip, frowning. Could he really do it? He really liked Helen - be a man, give her time, don't be a schmuck! And there was also the little matter of his jock friend, sitting next to him, staring across the quickly-filling room at the door, his face a mixture of anticipation and apprehension. Poor Joey... Hell, if Elsie fancies him, he'll probably have her riding his cock in 10 minutes, no matter how clumsy he is with girls... that was one girl who knew what she wanted! Damn, now his cock was stirring... calm down, boy, you don't want to scare the virgin girl of your dreams off with the sight of your heavy-duty power drill! He gave his growing bulge a surreptitious tap. Not to worry, buddy - tonight we feast!

"Hey - I think that's them!"

He followed Joey's finger, looking at the door. Yeah, there was no mistaking those two. The two sisters stood out among any crowd: both of them tall, blonde, wide-shouldered and beautiful. They were both wearing jeans jackets that did nothing to hide their huge breasts. He heard Joey whistling softly and smiled smugly. "What did I tell you?" He raised his hand and waved. Helen soon noticed him and waved back, smiling broadly, her smile sending the blood rushing downwards, to his famished dick. Oh, man, he really couldn't take another night of virginal modesty! He really needed some action!

They walked over, the crowd seeming to part as they came through, drawing looks of awe. There was just no way you could ignore those two - they seemed to take the room over with their physicality. And then they came out of the crowd, coming over to the table, and both boys gave a soft gasp. The weather outside was pretty chilly, and most girls at the party were in jeans, but the sisters were both wearing short skirts, showing off very massive, very round and shapely thighs, both of them in short, heeled boots that added to their already-considerable height. Adam gulped. He was a huge fan of the new Xena show, but Helen made that warrior princess look like Tinker Bell... an image flashed in his mind - Helen in Red Sonja's chainmail bikini - and he had to give his pants a quick tug before standing up, as his suddenly erect dick started flailing around inside his suddenly very tight boxers...

Helen came in close, put her hand on his arm and gave him a quick peck on his cheek. "Hey." She didn't call him 'babe' or anything, but the peck was a good sign...

She turned to Joey. "Hi, Joey, thanks for inviting us, looks fun."

Joey mumbled something, his eyes on the other girl. Helen smiled. "Well, this is my sister Elsie I told you about... Els - this is Joey."

Elsie smiled at their host, and once again Adam felt a shiver of unease go through him. There was something about Elsie... something almost predatory. The way she would look at you - almost like she was stripping your clothes off in her mind... And this was the look she was now giving poor Joey.

"So - this is the famous Joey football... Nice, very nice...!"

She extended her hand, and Joey took it, shaking it clumsily. "Uhh... Yeah, hi..." His eyes were fixed on the generous bit of flesh that showed through her partially-open jacket; he seemed to be searching for something to say, eventually coming up with: "um... you don't look very Jewish..."

Helen was taking a tentative sip from Adam's beer, and she almost spit it out, giving an incredulous guffaw. Adam ground his teeth in frustration; you could always trust Joey to fuck up the most basic interaction with a woman...! Elsie just smiled coolly. "Mmm... Observant as well as handsome. No, I'm not Jewish."

Both Adam and Joey looked at her in surprise. "No? But - how..."

"Different moms." As Joey opened his mouth to question her further, Elsie put a finger on his lips. "Love to discuss our family tree with you, big boy, but right now I could really use a beer. Be a dear and fetch us a couple."

Joey almost jumped to the task, startled as he got going by a slap on his butt. He turned, bewildered, and Elsie smiled at him. "There's a good boy. Make sure it's cold!" Confused, he turned and made his way over to the makeshift bar across from them. Elsie followed him with her eyes. "That is a VERY impressive butt on that boy!"

Adam shook his head. That was... weird? Was that the word? Well, forget Joey - he'd need to learn to swim or just sink. Though there DID seem to be a shark on his tail... Damn, he was mixing his metaphors! He turned to Elsie and said apologetically: "I'm sorry about Joey, he's a bit of a knucklehead but he's a really..."

Elsie cut him off. "Yeah, sure, no worries. Long as he delivers the goods..." noticing Helen's warning squint, she added amiably: "yeah, could really use that beer."

Both girls took their jackets off. Helen was wearing a black Soundgarden t-shirt, an obvious xxx that only accentuated her generous curves. Elsie had a tank top on, that presented quite a bit of her luscious breasts and taut stomach for view. Adam swallowed, feeling a little overwhelmed. This woman was out to hunt! But all thoughts of Elsie disappeared in a second, as he felt Helen's body press into him. She kissed him lightly on his cheek, her hand caressing his back, her breasts brushing against his arm. "Ignore Her, she likes to put on a show. Joey will be just fine with her."

Yeah, fuck Joey, he thought. I want THIS. His hand slid behind her back, and he pulled her closer, his lips seeking hers. This was moving much faster than he'd expected - it usually took her longer to touch him like this, but she seemed to be almost as horny as he was. Her skin felt cold, and he almost asked her about it - the night really WAS too cold for the outfit she was wearing - but he didn't want anything to break their flow. He had worked out a whole bunch of subjects for small talk, but it looked like he won't be needing it, after all... This was moving FAST.

He broke after a minute, feeling dizzy. Her lips, her breasts, her hair brushing against his face - all so, so soft! He took a deep breath, taking in the smell of her perfume, looking into her eyes. She smiled down at him as his hand explored her wide back, sliding down slowly, yearning to feel the round smoothness of her magnificent butt.

"You really like my shirt, don't you?"

He smiled sheepishly. "Great shirt, sure... but I really like what's under it, you know?"

Not his smoothest work, but it seemed to be enough for her. She smiled and leaned forward, her breasts pressing against him, and kissed him again. Without thinking, he let his hand drop down, and his breath caught as he felt her butt - so round, so big, so firm! He turned to her, putting his other hand on her waist, pulling her body into his. With the heels she was quite taller than him, and he had to strain upwards, but he didn't care. He moved his crotch, trying to meet hers - but she put a hand on his belly, between them, holding him back. Damn, he was moving too fast! Com'n, man - she's into it, but you gotta let her control the pace, don't push! Another, tinier voice in his head was sneering. Yeah, she's into it, she's practically all over me - but I have to take it slow? Fuck this! Fucking teenagers...!

"Jesus, you guys are FAST!"

They broke, looking around at Joey, who was standing holding two glasses of beer. He put them on the small table. "Not complaining or anything - nice work!"

Elsie picked up a glass and took a long swig. She licked her lips and put the glass down. "If you're worried you are gonna be left behind - don't. I'm just getting warmed up." She laughed as he gaped at her. "Drink up, tiger - you seem a bit out of it. I want my hands on that tush, pronto!"

Helen laughed as she saw the look the two guys were giving her sister. "And she's serious, too! My sister knows what she wants, and she wants it NOW!"

Adam turned his face back to her, smiling. They were still holding each other close, her hands on his shoulders, her breasts nudging his chest, his hands resting lightly on her ass. Her pelvis was still away from his, and it felt a little unnatural to him - but, hey! The night was still young! "You seem pretty sure about things, yourself...!"

She smiled and pushed away from him. "Yeah, well - we shall see what we shall see..." she ran a finger over his lips, smiling at his slight frown. "I wanna taste that beer you've been talking about all day."

He reached around and turned back, holding a glass out to her. "Yeah, it's pretty great, you'll love it..."

Elsie snorted. "It's Bud and it's piss. My dad would disinherit me if he knew I was drinking that swill."

Joey bristled at the perceived slight. "Hey, Bud is the best beer in America, and American beer is..."

He broke off as Elsie's hand grabbed his collar. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, America rules. Now, come here!"

His glass almost flew out of his hand, beer splashing around, as she effortlessly pulled him towards her, meeting him with large breasts and hot lips, her hand grabbing a handful of his muscular ass. He managed to utter a short, surprised gasp before her lips locked on his.

Helen drank from her beer as Adam looked at the couple making out next to them. With her heels, Elsie was the same height as Joey, and though not as muscular her shoulders were as wide. She was very obviously leading, the young man's eyes open wide in shocked delight as his hands groped her voluptuous body. Adam shook his head in wonder, and turned back to his own firebrand.

"You know, if the psychology thing doesn't work for her, she could always find work as a dominatrix. I think she'd make a great one."

Helen put the half-empty glass down. The beer really WAS pretty shitty, and from her brief experience she knew she'd need a few more to start getting a buzz. She shrugged. "Why not both? Come for the therapy, stay for the whipping!"

Adam laughed. "You're not kidding! I think she's a natural."

Helen smiled, saying nothing. Yeah, if the Prozac doesn't work, getting pounded in the ass by your therapist might do the trick... She grimaced. Why the hell are they talking about Elsie? She came in so hot - come ON, tonight is the night, don't let yourself wander off target. She took Adam's hand in hers.

"You wanna dance?"

The hard rock music those parties usually started out with was gradually being phased out in favor of more dance-friendly, sexier fare. Salt-N-Pepa's "Shoop" was coming on, and Helen jumped up, not waiting for his answer.

"Com'n, I LOVE that song!"

The dance floor was crowded, and you couldn't get really moving, but Helen didn't mind. She wasn't much of a dancer - the first time she ever actually danced in public was just half a year ago, at the retreat, and there it wasn't so much dancing as an audition. She remembered the dance parties they had on the beach, each night - her in her tiny bikini, breasts swinging, large girl-cock swaying over pendulous balls, some panting cock-worshipping male slut grinding against her, hoping to get the chance to service the Eberhard clan's newest, most tantalizing cock. Most of them got the call, and it was great for her - but she also loved the dancing, just moving her body with the music, the feeling of freedom. Over at Fullerton House the girls would have frequent, impromptu dances in the common room, girls dancing with each other, with their eager cocksleeve squad, even on their own. She loved it; that was the one time she really felt sexy. It wasn't just about her cock or her tits or any other detail of her body - it was her as a whole... She still loved rock and grunge - but she was now also listening to hip-hop and soul, care of self-styled head-toyboy Eric, who was only too happy to help her get acquainted with that new world.

Adam thought her dancing was more than satisfactory. An A-student Jewish boy from Skokie didn't get to do too much dancing in high-school, and having a hot girl dancing with him was still very special for him. And Helen... he could tell she wasn't a great dancer, moving a bit clumsily, but she seemed to really be living the music, and getting lost in it, moving that incredible body to the rhythm, smiling at him... he could feel his jeans grow tighter, as his dick started its own dance, trying to break free of his boxer shorts. God! I need to hold her; I need to FUCK her...!

He moved in, putting his hands around her waist, drawing closer. She would feel his dick growing - fuck it, let her! Let her know just how much he wants her! A new song came on - "California Love", he thought it was called; the singer's voice sounded too grating and distorted for it to be a good makeout song, but it had a slow, sensual groove, and he moved closer into her, his thighs grinding into hers, both moving slowly, sensually to the rhythm. He looked at her face - eyes half-closed, mouth partially-open, took her smell in, feeling her breasts move softly against his chest, his hands now on the small of her back, feeling her buttocks move lazily to the music...

There was something... He felt something.

He raised his head, looked up at her. Was it his imagination? what...?

She broke away from him, saying nothing, her mouth suddenly set tight. She looked at him for a second - what was it? Anger? Confusion? Anguish? - then abruptly turned and walked back to their table. He followed her with uncomprehending eyes. What the fuck just happened? What did he do wrong? Jesus, he KNEW he shouldn't have pushed his erection at her!

She was picking up her jacket from the chair as he reached her. Across the table, Elsie was straddling Joey, seeming to devour his face. He reached out, putting his hand on Helen's shoulder. "Helen, please...! What happened? Why are you..."

She shook her head, moving away from him. "It's nothing. I just need some fresh air. I need... I need to go out."

He bit his lip, uncertain what to do. "OK... Do you want me to come with you?"

She shook her head again. "No. I'll be fine. I just need...Yeah."

She put on her jacket and turned to go. He hesitated, then started to follow her.

"Let her go."

He turned around. Elsie was now looking at him, Joey - his face all flushed and bewildered - giving him a vague smile, his chin deep inside her cleavage. Adam sat down heavily, looking at his crazy girlfriend's sister with pleading eyes.

"I don't understand what happened... We were dancing, it was great, we were really hitting it off - and then she just..." he gestured vaguely. "I... I just don't understand..."

Elsie nodded. "Yeah, I can tell you were having fun." Looking at the slowly deflating bulge in his jeans. Adam bristled at that.

"Look, I'm a guy, she's 19, she seemed to be into me - what's wrong with that? I like her, I wasn't trying to rape her or anything..."

Elsie rose from her seated position, Joey moaning in protest. Adam was suddenly very aware of her size. Damn, that girl could probably beat the shit out of him if she wanted to... But she smiled at him, and put a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"I know. You're a good guy, Adam, but Helen has some... issues. It'll be OK. I'll go talk to her."

He looked up at her, smiling uncertainly. "Yeah, sure. I'll wait."

Her hand stayed on his shoulder, her smile taking on a glint, a hint of something that he couldn't quite decipher. "You're quite a catch, Adam. I don't want sis to blow this. But if she does - ..."

He looked at her, uncomprehending, waiting for her to continue, but she just shrugged, picked up her own jacket and her unfinished beer and walked towards the exit.

Joey, still smiling like an idiot, put his hand inside his pants, moving his large package around. "Man, you weren't kidding about this bitch... I almost blew my load just having her tits in my face! She's, like, SUPER-horny!"

Adam sat down, feeling confused and bewildered. "Man, I'm starting to think they are BOTH of them a little insane..."

"No shit! I want MORE of that crazy!" Joey drained what was left of his beer. "Anyway - what happened with you two? She seemed really into you..."

Adam snorted bitterly. "Yeah, you'd think so, right? One moment she's all over me, then... I dunno, I think it was maybe because she felt my erection, or..."

He trailed off. Was that really it? There was something - he felt SOMETHING, didn't he? Or was that just his imagination? Fuck, that girl was screwing with his brain, teasing him and then running off... Fuck this, he'll give her crazy sister 10 minutes to talk sense into her, and then he's OUT. There were actually quite a lot of girls, here - maybe he'd try hitting on one.

J_Patish
J_Patish
343 Followers