Last of The Futa Romantics Ch. 02-2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though that look crazy sis gave him before going out - SOMETHING was going on, there...He raised his empty beer glass, showing it to Joey, nodding towards the bar. Hell, he'd probably best start getting wasted in earnest, this party was shaping out to be much more complicated than he figured it would be...!

* * *

"So - you panicked."

Helen looked up at her sister, then looked back down at her hands. "He pushed against me, little Helen was very excited about it, and, well... Yeah, I think he felt it, and... Yeah, I just switched off." She raised her hand, snapping her fingers. "Yup - just like that. Snapped shut. That was pretty much it."

Elsie sat down on the bench, next to her. There were people coming up the path to the frat house, throwing looks at the two girls sitting on the bench near the entrance, appearing to be very much under-dressed for the chilly night. Elsie sipped from her glass, grimaced and put it on the ground.

"Fucking piss! Anyway, I told you a cock ring would be a good idea. Also: tuck. Always best to tuck on the first dance date."

Helen smiled mirthlessly. "Yeah, sure. Tuck, hide, lie..." she turned to face her sister. "Els, I don't want to lie! I don't want to HIDE what I am from him! I'm sick of it..." She kicked at a soda can that was lying on the ground, and it flew up, coming down on the gravel patch far below them, rolling noisily. She watched it, despondent. "After the summer - and now, at the house, all the blow jobs and everything, all those guys going nuts over my cock - it just... it's just so FRUSTRATING to have to go into all this... Having to hide it again..."

She grew silent. Elsie watched her for a moment, her lip slowly curling in silent amusement. "So, you want everything to be plain and simple and above board, right?"

Helen looked up at her, her own mouth setting in anger. "Look, I'm not an idiot, OK? I'm not a child. I KNOW I can't just wish it to be so. It's just... Well..."

"You're scared."

Helen nodded. "Yeah. I don't know how to do it. I'll just scare him off, and I'll... I don't know what I'd do if that happens. I really like him, Els, he's just so..." She shook her shoulders helplessly. "We talk about all that stuff, and he's so smart, and he likes all those things, and... and he likes ME, and making out with him... well, he's just so CUTE...!"

Elsie put her hand on her sister's arm. "Look, you're not an idiot - you KNOW there's no getting around this. You gotta jump in. Just take a deep breath and jump in. Remember what I told you, earlier? One in Three. I have a good feeling about him. You play it right..."

"But what if he freaks out? What if I freak him out, what if he just up and runs away?"

Elsie smiled grimly. "You move on to the next one."

"But I don't want the next one! I want HIM!"

Elsie sighed. She leaned in, talking softly but firmly. "You tell me you're not a child, but you TALK like one. This is the closest thing to a boyfriend you've ever had, but you're just at the first stages. He doesn't know you, the REAL you, and there's no telling how he'll take it when he finds out. You've got to make the try - but you can't be TOO invested in this guy. You say you're not in it just for the sex - well, too bad, because that's one hump you've GOT to get over, first. No sex - no relationship. Doesn't matter if he's Brad Pitt and Bill Clinton rolled in one; not gonna happen. So nix the schoolgirl shit and Futa up. You don't just meet a guy and decide that's the man you're gonna spend the rest of your life with. If he can't take the cock he's simply not THE ONE, you just keep looking till you do find him!"

She drew back, looking at her sister. Damn, this girl should be neck-deep in male ass, 24/7 - how do you get her to see it?! Fuck, SHE was the older sister - AND the psychology major - she should do a better job of helping her out!

"Look, it's all up to you. Just remember this: if you're not back in there in 5 minutes, giving it a TRY - his ass is mine."

Helen looked up at her, eyebrows raised. "You're kidding."

"Nope. Told you I'd do it."

"Even though I..."

"Yup. Remember: you pass, I pounce."

Despite herself, Helen smiled. "This is a really good one..."

"I know. And I'm dead serious, it's not just me trying to motivate you and shit, I think he's really sexy. That ass needs to be plowed."

"I thought you liked Joey...?"

Elsie shrugged. "He's OK, I guess, but I like them smaller, with a bit less muscle. Those jock types are too in love with themselves... It's more fun, breaking them, but then they just turn into jelly and are way too pathetic."

Helen nodded. Yeah, her sister would do it. She really didn't see the big deal about it, she sneered at the idea of romance; men were just there for her entertainment, after all. She knew Elsie could understand her point of view - she was very intelligent, and wasn't a psychopath or anything (well, she didn't THINK she was...) - she just thought it was idiotic. She took a big breath.

"OK, I'm gonna try."

Elsie slapped her on the shoulder. "Good for YOU!" She sat up straight, now all business. "You've got to be very precise with this. We've talked about this before: you've got to maneuver him, prepare him for sausage-time. You get him horny, you make out, you get him into a frenzy - "

"No."

Elsie stopped, looking at her sister quizzically. "'No' what? You said you wanted to give it a go..."

Helen crossed her arms underneath her breasts and looked at her sister calmly. "I told you - I don't want any more lying. I don't want to play with him. I don't want to 'hook' him. I don't want to BREAK him. I want him to know, to make his choice without my tits in his face." She bit her lip, her gaze intent. "This is the moment. He NEEDS to know before we go any further."

Elsie nodded. "Very noble. Of course, 95% of straight guys would be out the door before you can say 'lube'."

Helen shrugged. "You said it yourself: move on to the next one. I'm not looking for a one night stand or a toyboy - I want a relationship, I want A PARTNER." She hesitated for a moment, then continued in a rush. "I know you hate it when I make the comparison, but this thing you do - hooking the guy and then sticking your cock in front of his face and telling him to decide - yeah, you're giving him a choice, but it still feels too much like something mom would do..."

Elsie's face flushed, and Helen flinched as she saw the sudden anger in her sister's eyes. She waited for a minute, seeming to calm down. When she spoke, her voice was quite, but Helen felt the edge underneath.

"I told you: I've never raped a man in my life. Not once."

"I never said you did, it's just..."

Elsie raised her hand, silencing her. "You're a futa who wants to have a relationship with a straight guy, and you think you can manage that by just being totally honest with him. Good for you, I hope it works out. Our family had been around for a hundred years, and our experience indicates the chances are not great. However - you're a big girl..."

Helen smiled, trying her best to sound cheerful. "The biggest!"

Elsie didn't smile back. "Yes, you are. But you're still no different from us, and men haven't changed that much over the years. If you threaten their pathetic masculinity, you better be prepared for the blow back." She stood up. "I wish you luck, sis, but I have a feeling we'll be having this conversation again, very soon."

Helen stood up, too. She felt the Adrenaline rush, the excitement of finally making the decision, of finally taking things into her hands. "Maybe, maybe not." She put her hand on her sister's waist, and they started walking back into the frat house. Yeah, her sister was probably right about her chances, but...she needed to try! She smiled grimly as she thought: I don't want to turn into my mother!

* * *

"Dude - they're coming back!"

Adam raised his head and watched as the two sisters reprised their 'parting-the-sea' act, Helen seemed a little tense as they came closer, biting her lower lip, her eyes fixed on him. Oh, man, she looked good! So, she's a virgin - he wasn't a horny teenager, he could play the adult, give her the time... He stood up awkwardly as they came near.

"Hey..."

She nodded, saying nothing, standing in front of him, holding her jacket. Elsie smiled briefly. "Well, I'm sure you kids have a lot to talk about. Joey and I will be dancing."

Joey almost shot out of his chair. "That is a fucking great idea!"

Elsie put a possessive hand on his butt, and shot her sister a questioning look. Seeing her tense expression she gave her an encouraging smile and turned away, the eager Joey in tow.

Adam cleared his throat. "Look, I'm sorry if I..."

Helen shook her head. "No, no, seriously - this wasn't about anything you did, OK?" She came closer, putting her hand on his arm. "Listen - we need to talk. Can we go outside? It's too noisy in here, and all the people, well..."

He nodded. "Sure, let's go. You... you want me to get you another beer?" Shit, he should have had her drink a couple before they danced, maybe it would have loosened her up...

She nodded, no. "I'm fine. Let's just... let's just go out."

The night was cold when they came outside. He reached his hand, wanting to pull her close, so that they could warm each other - why wouldn't she put her jacket on? Isn't she cold? - but she moved away, walking over to the bench overlooking the house's dark garden.

"Let's sit here. There are things I need to..."

He cut in, his heart racing. "Helen - it's all OK, you don't need to apologize, I KNOW I've been acting like a horny bastard..."

She turned and put her hand around his chin, clamping his mouth shut with unexpected force.

"Will you just shut the fuck up and sit down?"

He mumbled an apology, and sat down, looking up at her. She hesitated for a minute, and then sat down herself, a little farther away. She was silent for a minute, and he once more marveled at the effect of her presence. The moon broke through the heavy clouds, shining down on her round thighs, her face suddenly lit up, exposing the pain in her eyes. He wanted to reach out, take her hands, say something to comfort her - but he held himself. He grimaced, angry at himself. Damn, dude, let her speak, you don't even know what the problem IS!

She spoke after a moment, her voice low.

"OK - so you know I like you, right?"

Yeah, no kidding. "I like you very much, myself." She hesitated, again, and he rushed in. "If you're gonna tell me it's not me, it's you, I'm gonna get very pissed. You know it's ALWAYS me, right?"

That brought a smile to her face. They were both huge Seinfeld fans, and she always made fun of how much of a George he was (which he actually felt was closer to the truth than he would have liked...); wait - is she trying to...

Her smile turned into a grimace as she saw his changing expression. "No, no... Well, I mean it IS me, but, not in THAT way...״ She thought for a second. "Actually..."

He raised his hand. You gotta be a man, this is a kid; she's crazy hot - AND bigger than you - but she's virtually a kid. You gotta take control. "OK, Helen, it's gonna be easy if you just come out and say it, OK? Nothing is ever as terrible as it might sound in your own head." Yeah, that sounded all grown-up and wise! He smiled at her encouragely.

He saw her expression change, new resolution setting in. Good girl! You can do it, kid...

"I have a cock."

There you go, now was that so... He blinked.

"What?"

Her eyes didn't waver, locked on his. She repeated, her voice a bit louder. "A cock. I have a cock."

He looked at her for a moment, his face blanked. And then he jumped up, his face suddenly filled with panic. "You have a WHAT?!" Immediately looking behind him, to see if there's anyone there. There were some people smoking on the other side of the stairs, all looking at him curiously, but they were too far away to hear what they were saying. He lowered his voice, the shock very clear. "You mean... What are you saying, are you saying that you're a MAN?"

Helen felt very calm. Now that it was out in the open, it was as if a huge weight just rolled off her shoulders. Yeah, it was something she had dreaded all her life, and it looked like it was going to play out just the way she feared it would - but suddenly, she didn't care. No more lies. Good, bad - whatever happens now, she was free.

"No, I'm what is known as a Futanari. I have..."

"Futa...?"

"Futanari, yes. Futa is also good. I was born with both female and male genitalia."

He winced at that last word. "You mean - like a hermaphrodite?"

That word... Ursula didn't care for it much. Well, fuck her dear mother. "Yeah, pretty much. Though, there are other things."

He winced. Yeah, she was not done. How much should she tell him? The clan was pretty secretive about a lot of stuff, and she could see the logic behind this. Well, just the basics, then.

"We're a little different, genetically. We're stronger, our metabolism is more efficient, we live longer..." Was she trying to sell him on it? Hook up with me, and it's like having your own, female Captain America in bed! Well, a female Captain America with a girl-cock, sure, but, still... it sounded better than getting in bed with a dickgirl, right? She thought: I should be telling him how much I like him, how much I want him, how the very sight of that round tush in those tight jeans makes my heart race, all the blood rushing down to my giant cock... SHUT UP, YOU MORON! But, yeah, if he would only sit down and let her hold his hand, just feel her warmth... She kept her face neutral, looking at him intently. Well, the ball is in his court now.

He stood for a moment, looking down, deep in thought. Finally, without looking at her, he said, quietly: "I need to think." He looked up at her. "Yeah, I'm going for a walk."

She wanted to stand up, say something, but thought better of it. If you love someone - set them free, maybe they'll find their way back... She almost guffawed, looking at the boy she loves walking down the path to the street below. It's not like you exactly HAD him to set free... you're a fucking teenager who had her mind addled with dumb romantic comedies. Welcome to reality, bitch!

She sighed, leaning back on the bench. What now? Should she go back inside? If the few times she had seen Elsie work her magic on unsuspecting males was any indication, she would be busy working him into a panting, salivating frenzy, ready to spring her surprise on him... Maybe she is right? Maybe this WAS the only way for their kind to mate with males 'in the wild'? Maybe it was time for her to grow up...

"You OK?"

She raised her head, looking at the guy standing on the landing, near the door. He nodded his head towards the street, where she could see Adam walking slowly, hands in pockets, head down... Man, he needed some cold wind blowing through his hair to complete the picture! She gave the guy a noncommittal smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine. No problem."

He walked over, drawing on his cigarette. He was very good-looking, in that WASPish frat boy way, wavy blonde hair, fairly tall, nice wide shoulders. She would have bet money that he was on the lacrosse team. He stopped before her, smiling a very white-toothed smile.

"Hi, I'm Paul."

She looked up at him, thoughtful. She had just unburdened her greatest secret; was she ready to move onward, capitalize on this? She nodded slightly. "Helen."

He took another drag on his cigarette. "You want a smoke?"

She had always hated cigarettes; was it time for a change? Is the new her going to be a badass, cigarette-smoking vamp? She smiled slightly at the thought. "Thanks, I'm good."

He nodded again towards the now-empty street. "That guy - that was Joey's friend, right? Jewish guy? What's a hot chick like you doing with a loser like that? You should aim higher."

She could feel her giddiness evaporating. She looked at him coldly. "Something I can do for you, Paul?"

She could tell he was taken aback by her tone, but he plowed right on. "No disrespect or anything, you know, but - hot girl like you, you could do so much better. And him giving you grief - that's a joke, right?"

She heard muted sniggering from across the landing, and saw several people looking over at them. One of them cried: "You tell her, goose!" Another voice chimed in: "Show her your stick, Goose!"

She felt her anger rising. The world was filled with assholes - one of the things she liked about Adam was that he wasn't - well, didn't seem to be one. Now she might never know for sure. "You're saying - what? I should look for a better man? You think you're better, Goose?" She rose slowly, leaving her jacket on the bench, and stood in front of him, thick thighs apart, hands on her waist, her impressive bust pushing forward against the too-small shirt. "You think you're man enough to handle THIS?"

Feeling her cock hardening against her thigh, struggling against the silk constraints holding it fast. She smiled as she pictured his smug smile gone, his face terrified, as she fed her meat into his wide-open mow...

As a teenager, her size was a constant source of embarrassment for her. She used to think of herself as some kind of lumbering troll - taller than most of the boys, wider, thicker - and, of course, there was always that secret monster lurking between those powerful thighs... She tried to hide her body in shapeless, large shirts, never meeting people's gaze, always slouching, trying not to stand out. But the last half-year had taught her so much about herself, had made her realize the power that her body gave her over men. She now smiled coldly, fixing the visibly nervous Goose with her gaze.

There were some calls from the gallery, but he seemed to have a better grasp of the situation. He was very comfortable in his own body, and wasn't afraid of a fight, but the woman standing in front of him, watching him with disdain, made him feel uncomfortable. She was gorgeous - really, really hot! - but she was taller than him, bigger, really - and seemed to exude power, a quite menace. He had only had a couple of beers - not enough to affect his judgment, and he figured he was better off getting out now, while the getting was good...

"Didn't mean anything, you know? Just wanted to make sure you're OK."

Helen smiled politely. "Sure, I appreciate that. I'm OK."

He mumbled something and went back to his friends. She watched him go, then went back to her bench. She could hear them laughing at him, heard his gruff reply - she was pretty sure it included the words 'fucking lesbian', but she shrugged it off. It was a nice break, not having to think about Adam. Was she going to give him time? Was there a point to it? The way he looked when he walked off... hell, it wasn't as if she had something better to do, was there? It wasn't as if she was going to go over, pick Goose up, slam him against the wall and shove her meat into him... She smiled as she thought about it. She was horny as fuck - at least she'd have to drop that No Anal rule she had, for starters. Go home, grab little Davey Elliot and fuck the shit out of his sweet little bum. She owed him one, after what she did to him that afternoon...

She shivered, putting her jacket on. The common rooms back at Fullerton house were kept pretty cold - to compensate for all the energy released with all the fucking, and for the futas' heightened metabolism - but tonight was extra chilly, with the moon now completely hidden behind really nasty-looking clouds. The forecast was for snow, later tonight - maybe she should get going? It was a 25 minutes walk back to Fullerton house...

No.

She'll wait.

* * *

People were starting to leave the party when he came back. She watched him come up the garden steps, her face expressionless. She felt numb - sitting for almost an hour in the freezing cold would do that to you - but also emotionally. She had spent the better part of the last hour trying to keep him out of her thoughts, concentrating on the paper on supply and demand she had due next week. Happy thoughts...