Last of The Futa Romantics Ch. 02-2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came up, looking cold and miserable. She almost laughed.

"You look like shit."

He smiled wanly. "Yeah, well, I feel like a million dollars." He nodded towards the door. "Why didn't you go inside? You look like you're freezing."

She shrugged. "People."

He nodded, accepting this as an explanation. "Yeah..." he put his hands in his jacket's pockets, rocking on his heels. "I wanted to say..." He looked pained. "I'm not gay, you know."

One hour and that's what you came up with? She felt a pang of anger, and was almost surprised by it. While she was thinking about economics, her subconscious was apparently getting quite mad at him... Out loud she said: "I'm not a man, Adam."

"Oh, I know!" He forced a weak smile. "I know, I just wanted you to know... Well, it just means that we have more options, right? We don't have to, well..." His hand came out of his pocket, making a vague motion which she figured was meant to represent some sort of sexual activity. She felt like her insides were wound up tight. She was in a defensive formation, she needed to somehow break the shell forming around her heart...

"Adam."

"Present!... Sorry. I guess I'm kinda nervous, you know? Can't really blame me, right? This is not... This is very..."

She patted the bench next to her. "Sit down."

He hesitated, then, moving almost reluctantly, he lowered himself and sat down. She noted his apprehension, the way his leg pulled back, just so as not to touch her thigh. Well - he has taken the first step, a really BIG step, but now she needed to push things along. She extended her hand, and after a short hesitation he took it. Despite the cold, his palm felt sweaty... She looked in his eyes.

"Adam - I like you. I like you very much. Do you like me?"

He sounded almost hurt. "Of course I like you! You're... "

She put her finger against his lips. "I want to be with you, Adam. Do you want me?"

This, thankfully, broke him out of whatever it was that froze him. Saying nothing he leaned in, taking hold of her upper arms, and kissed her fully on her lips. Her arms went up, taking hold of his waist, and she only stopped herself at the last second from lifting him up and bringing his body against her. Not yet... she moved her body closer to his, and soon they were making out passionately,

They broke up some time later. Adam looked at her, his nostrils flared a little. Yeah, she had brought out the caveman in this cute accountant-to-be... He smiled, a little sheepishly, she thought.

"Jonathan is away for tonight... You wanna come over?"

She deadpanned "I hope everything is OK with him...?"

He reddened, his smile turning embarrassed. "Well, I thought, you know - that, like, maybe tonight..."

She laughed and gave him a quick peck. "I know, I'm messing with you. Let's go."

He rose, smiling happily, then turned his head towards the house entrance. "Joey - you think maybe I should..."

She rose, taking his hand in hers. "Joey is in very good hands, and trust me - you don't want to disturb him." Mainly because the sight of my dear sister stuffing her girl-meat into your friend's ass might give you second thoughts, she thought. You have your own bridge to cross and looking at the abyss before you start is never a good idea.

She smiled to herself as he put his hand behind her back and they started walking down the stairs. She was SO melodramatic! This was going to work out just fine, and it would be pretty great and normal, like any love story between any regular boy and girl. Yes, the girl has a cock - a GIANT cock - but love was still love, wasn't it? She hugged his waist closer. 10 minutes walk to his dorm room - could she stop herself from tossing him on one of the many lawns on the way and ravishing him? She pulled closer and kissed him on his cold cheek. Her hand went down, over the rough jeans, feeling his tightly-packed buttocks. Oh, yeah, momma is gonna feast tonight!