Last of The Futa Romantics Ch. 07.4

Story Info
Can Donny’s love of Futa cock be salvaged?
8.1k words
4.53
2.1k
4

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Patish
J_Patish
344 Followers

If you've struggled through the first 3 installments of this story, I hope this will serve as a worthy payoff. I really do (I mean, I gave it my best shot; if it's not sufficient, I'm fucked - and not in a good way...)

Futanari-on-male, said Futa with excessively large cocks (and even larger muscles). No violence as such, and my usual non-consensual sex is conspicuous in its absence (I did start to use a thesaurus!). everybody is 18 or older.

Warning: it is rather long, so please plan bathroom breaks and make sure to hydrate!

* * *

Walking out of the hotel and down to the beach with Ms. Helen Stein by my side was an experience all by itself. When you're a 21 years-old, fairly good-looking guy walking anywhere on the hotel grounds during the Eberhard clan's retreat week, you always have eyes on you - leering, lusty eyes, eyes that always, inevitably, shift to your ass. Sometimes it's not just eyes - if you get too close, there WILL be hands reaching, touching, fondling... It happened to me on our first day, when we signed in at reception, lurking uncomfortably in the lobby as my parents chatted with people. It was a completely unfamiliar sensation, at first making me very uncomfortable, but then, as I started to get used to it, somewhat exciting. Of course, after the way the Clan Mother ravaged me at my initiation, and spending most of the evening in the infirmary with a medicinal dildo stuck up my ass, my perspective changed. Walking through the lobby before, getting catcalled by horny Futas - man it suddenly felt much more menacing...

But walking next to Helen Stein - the ultimate MILF - is a completely different experience. Nobody even glances at me; all eyes are glued to her. I mean, there's no shortage of tall, beautiful women with large cocks walking around the hotel this week, but she really stands out. She is beautiful, she has the most muscular - though still curvy - body, and she has what is probably the largest cock on the premises. Even with half her body hidden behind a large football shirt, you can't miss its insane shape. Her thighs are huge, with muscles bunching and bulging as she walks, her V-shaped torso, large breasts and beach-ball-sized biceps stretching the shirt out. And there was that cock, standing up straight, laying flush on her abs, its shape very well defined through the heavy fabric.

I see people - men, women AND Futa - gaping at her as we walk out of the hotel and make the short trek through the large sun porch down to the tiled boardwalk that runs in a half-crescent above the beach. We walk south heading to the wood-clad bar with the large, roofed porch. There is a thinner band of sand to the right, running up to the small uprise on which stood the hotel; there are quite a few couples camped there, some of them busy fucking - and they all stare at Ms. Stein as we pass. There is one couple, the woman laying on her back, her face covered by a wide-brimmed hat, a guy sitting on her rod, gently rocking himself up and down, his face full of bliss. And then he catches sight of my companion, and he freezes in place, his jaw literally dropping... Ms, Stein gives him a small wave, as if saying, "as you were!", but he just sits and stares... the woman moves the hat and peeks to see why her dick-massage stopped - and does some staring of her own...

Yeah, it was pretty funny. I am sneaking peeks, myself. Fuck, she is amazing... How does she walk around in public, how does she go to work?

"Err, Ms. Stein...?"

"Yes, dear?"

"What... what do you do for a living?"

She gives me a curious glance, but answers: "I'm chief administrator for a hospital, back in Illinois. Why?"

I blush. "oh, it's just... well..." I am too embarrassed to complete my answer, and just nod in her general direction, as if saying: well, all THIS!

She laughs and tousles my hair affectionately.

"Don't worry, dear, I wear a lot more clothes to work...!"

My face must be beet-red as we walk into the bar area...

There is a small bar in the center, with a large, open wood-boarded porch around it, with about 12 small, round tables strewn about, all under a large, thatched roof. There are only 5 people there, all of them seated by the bar; I guess most people are too busy sunning or fucking to spend time in the bar... There is a young kid, wearing a tiny Speedo and a small belly shirt with the hotel logo, going down the two steps leading to the beach below, carrying a tray with drinks on it. I hope he's good at juggling, because otherwise those drinks are going to be flying all over the place, soon... No way in hell that butt isn't getting pinched as he makes his way through the sun-bathing throng below...

The beach is really beautiful - a strip of white sand, about 60 yards-deep and a few hundreds of yards wide, sloping down to the ocean. It's enclosed on both sides with sandy walls that have several openings in them. I remember mom telling me about them: apparently there was a time when they decided to allow kids on the beach all throughout the day, so they had those enclosures where people could fuck in peace at all times. Then they decided it was too much of a bother, and just banned kids from the beach for most of the day... Yeah, I could definitely see why my parents never brought me here when I was a kid...

"Would you like a drink, Donny?"

'Mmm...?"

"You ARE 21, right?"

"Err... yeah, sure, 21, for sure."

"So what do you want?"

I was never big on alcohol; had some beers during my (shortened) college stay, but I mainly picked up a fondness for the demon weed.

"Uh, I dunno, whatever you're having."

I followed her with my eyes as she goes over to the bar. Damn, that ass - yeah, that is a work of art... There is meat on those bones, no doubt about that...

Sighing audibly, I go over to the other side of the counter and pick a table close to the back of the bar. There wasn't anyone sitting on that side, and there are no people sitting on the sand under the bluff on the hotel side, as the bar obstructed the view of the ocean. I figure that would give us as much privacy as any public spot on the hotel premises.

I settle down on the chair, which seems to be on the large size. It also feels pretty substantial for a beach bar chair. Well, knowing Futas' favorite activity, those chairs had better be heavy duty...

I look over to watch Ms. Stein at the counter. She seems so sure of herself, so comfortable in her body, virtually radiating confidence. I notice the people glancing her way, trying to act cool, and I know that it's just a matter of time... and, yup, one guy approaches her, saying something in a low voice, his face struggling to hide his excitement. She doesn't brush him off; she smiles at him, touches his arm lightly, and leans down, her head close to his, and says something. It's obviously a rejection, but he doesn't look too heartbroken; probably got a rain check. She's good with people - I saw it in the way she de-escalated the situation with Carla, back in the lobby; Carla was still pissed off at being denied access to my gorgeous butt, and would maybe take it further up, as she threatened to do, but at least it didn't all explode into violence...

She was coming over with two fancy drinks.

"There you go," she announces as she places them on the table. "My sister says they make the best Mai Tai on the East coast here. Ever had any?"

I nod my head, no, eyeing the cocktail suspiciously. Should have probably asked for a beer... beer is the manly choice, right? Women with cocks - who also happened to be much stronger than me - had always been a part of my life, and I think my masculinity developed adapting to this situation; it struck me as funny that I suddenly needed to assert my maleness to her...

AND she is now taking her shirt off... She puts her small beach bag on a chair, and starts the process of disrobing, which is no easy task, considering the sheer size of that upper body and its various parts... I watch, fascinated, as it all comes into view.

First there is her white bikini bottom. It's held by a string that seems woefully inadequate for the task, no more than a glorified shoelace. The middle pouch is much larger, holding as it does a pair of very substantial-looking balls. Unlike Carla's bikini, there's no question of her cock being curled up inside that pouch - she's just too big; her majestic rod is held up flush against her brick-like abs, and as the shirt goes up I see her bikini is of the type that was quite popular in the last few years, with this dumb string going around her midriff. I could never see the point of that extra string, but on her it made total sense, tied with a neat knot just under her bulbous glans, holding that massive marvel and keeping it from flopping down. Dear god, she's about 7 or 8 inches, flaccid - what would it be, erect? I remember hearing her son tell the guy next to me, before the initiation, that she was bigger than the Clan Mother... I'm suddenly overwhelmed, the memories rushing back: stretched out on that damned 2-tier bench, screaming wordlessly into my mom's cock, stuck unmoving in my mouth, as a monstrous cock, larger than my arm, keeps pounding my ass, in and out, in and out, in...

"Donny - are you OK?"

I look up, trying to focus. She's bending over me, her beautiful face is close to mine, full of worry. I shake my head.

"No... yeah, I dunno... I'm OK... I think."

I look at her breasts, trying to concentrate on them. She's about the same age as my mom, maybe a few years younger, but her breasts are so much firmer... My mom always seemed a bit ridiculous to me when she tried to dress sexy, but this woman just oozes sex. Her breasts are a bit smaller than my mom's - I'm guessing she watches her diet, what with the muscles and all - but they're beautiful, held by just the tiny triangles of her white bikini, her nipples showing very clearly thru the fabric, the perfect globes sagging just a bit, their softness blending seamlessly into a chest that looks like it was carved out of two marble slabs... Man, I never thought muscles on a woman could be so EROTIC! My eyes wander a little further down, at a dark patch showing between her perfect breasts, and I'm startled to see a lidless eye looking up at me...

I moan in distress as I recognize her giant, purple, mushroom-like glans staring at me, unblinking. No, I guess I'm NOT OK...

Her hand brushes my cheek as she straightens up.

"It's my cock, isn't it? It's too soon for you, I'm sorry. Do you want me to put my shirt back on?"

"NO!"

I almost shout it, and she looks a bit startled, but then she smiles and moves away, sitting down on the other side of the small table, facing the ocean. I cough, feeling a little embarrassed.

"I'm sorry... It's just that... Well, you have a very beautiful body, Ms. Stein..."

She looks at me, probably a little surprised by my sudden boldness. Have to say, I'm a little surprised, myself... But she smiles at me and reaches out her hand, placing it on mine, squeezing it a little.

"Thank you, dear, that is very nice of you to say. And please, call me Helen..."

OK, so I survived that. Have to get myself under control, man up! I used to love girlcock - and now I'm terrified of the sight of the largest, most beautiful one I've ever seen up close... Ms. Stein - Helen - is nothing like Carla and Sandra and all those cat callers in the lobby; and maybe the complete opposite of the Clan Mother. She seems like a genuinely nice person - try and act like a normal human being near her...

I take the Mai Tai in my hand, raise it.

"I just want to say: thank you for saving my ass back there. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it...!"

She nods her head and takes her own drink. "Yeah, my being there helped, for sure. But remember: you stood up to that bully, you spoke your mind. I truly admire the way you handled yourself back there!"

I feel my heart swell with pride and I grin at her, holding my glass up: "well, here's to brave buttboys everywhere!"

She chuckles and clinks her glass against mine. "To brave buttboys - may their glasses be ever full, and their butts even fuller!"

We take a sip - mine noticeably more careful and measured than hers. OK - a bit on the sweet side, but there's also a bit of sourness which compliments it nicely. Not bad! I point my glass at her:

"Also - a toast for my knight in a shiny white bikini, who fought off the evil she-devil!"

She gives me a skeptical look, one eyebrow cocked. "I don't think Carla is evil - it's just the mindset of the clan, things need to..." She stops, shrugs and raises her glass. "Yeah, what the hell. I figure you like this cocktail, right?"

I smile at her and take another sip. Yeah, I think I do...

We sit in silence for a moment, nursing our drinks, watching the ocean and the beach and the people. Yeah, this sure beats hiding up in my room watching soaps... After a few moments and a couple more sips, I ask:

"One last toast?"

She glances over and nods. "Sure."

I raise my glass above the table.

"To Jake - a guy with balls almost as large as his mom's...!"

She looks at me blankly for a bit, then her face breaks into a soft smile and she clinks her glass with mine.

"To Jake - the best boy a mother could ask for!"

We drink again. Our glasses are now empty, and my head feels a bit funny. Yeah, being a tiny little imp does have its advantages - like one drink being enough to get your buzz on. I look over at Helen. From this angle the table is obstructing my view of her cock; I see her heavy, bulging biceps, the huge, round shoulders and those gorgeous, beautiful breasts, full and round and nippely...

"You have beautiful breasts, Ms. Stein..."

"Helen," she corrects me automatically. Then: "My god, Donny, are you drunk on just one cocktail?!"

I consider the question for a moment. Then: "Nah, not yet. But I will be after the next one... Get you one, too?"

She shakes her head. "No, and please wait with that one. You're cute with a buzz on, let me enjoy it for a while."

I smile amiably. "Sure, anything for my knight...". I lean forward, my elbows on the table. From this position I can see her purple mushroom peeking up at me from its position on her killer abs. Why did I think it seemed evil, before? It's actually quite funny, a fat, spongy, purple toad... Mmm, I had a question I wanted to ask...

"Oh, right. Jake - Jake and you - are you, you know...?"

She looks at me very innocently.

"Are we what?"

I click my tongue. "You know - are you, you know..." I make vague motions with my hands. She still pretends not to understand, but after another attempt by me to broach the subject as delicately and sensitively as I could she decides to put me out of my misery.

"I know you're not that drunk, Donny. Just ask the question. Remember - this is the clan retreat, nothing is off the table..."

I straighten up, clear my throat. Yeah, I keep telling myself to 'man up' - about fucking time I started to listen to myself...

"Sorry. I just wanted to know if you and Jake - well, if you're lovers."

"Lovers... That is a loaded word..."

She doesn't seem angry, more like she's considering the question. I add quickly:

"Back in the room, at the initiation - the way you looked at each other... You couldn't miss it. It was like there were sparks between you..."

She lifts an enormous arm, brushes her short, dark-blonde hair back with her fingers, thinking. Finally:

"I guess you could say we were lovers for most of this year, yes. We still love each other very much, and love having sex, but... It's time he moved on."

I wait. She looks over at me, giving me a sad smile.

"I'm 47. Futa biology is quite different, we age much slower, but, still..." She lifts her beefy arm again, now pointing at her head.

"It may not look like it, but up here I'm very much 47 years old. Sex drive of a 20 years old, sure, that doesn't change with us, but, otherwise - yeah, 47."

She puts her hand back on the table.

"I love being with Jake, I love having sex with him, but yeah, I did it - I pushed him off the cliff, told him he needs to make his own way. This IS the way."

"This is the way." I intone in a grave voice

She slaps my hand, playfully. "Yes, it is. The young must carve their own path, it's not very healthy for them to hang on to their mother's tit.."

"Or cock..."

"Or, as the case may be, cock. Right."

This talk of 'making your own way" brings me back down to earth with a thud. Yeah, all is very well and nice, I'm sitting on the beach drinking cocktails and chewing the fat with the world's hottest MILF - but where do I go from here? What do I want? WHO do I want?

Apparently that subject got her thinking along the same lines, as she suddenly asks me: "what do you think - still into Futa, or this chapter of your life is over?"

I grimace. If I only knew... I think for a moment.

"I don't think this is something that just switches on and off. I tried being with a woman, before, had a girlfriend for a year and a half, I was just kidding myself, thinking about my sisters' cock to get hard... You can't change who you are, not really." I smile up at her sourly. "I guess I just don't want to be a buttboy, you know? It's not that I'm not prepared to be a bottom - it's just that I want to be with someone who loves me, someone who respects me, doesn't try to sissify me, treats me like an equal even if she's physically far superior to me. That make sense?"

She nods slowly. "Sure - like your mom and pa. They seem to have a great relationship."

"Exactly! Why can't I have THAT? Just some mutual fucking R-E-S-P - errr... C-T!"

She gives a throaty chuckle. "Missed an E there, champ - but I know what you mean. I don't know a lot of Futa, but my sister says most couples have that kind of relationship. Trouble is with the young ones, especially when they come here, especially when they're unattached. I think that was always true about us - my sister, for example, never took 'no' for an answer - but now there seems to be an ideology growing around this..."

I looked at her, a little surprised.

"Ideology? What - like in a cult?"

She doesn't answer, looking at the ocean in silence. Finally:

"The heck with this, I'm here to have fun, I don't want to talk - or even think - about my crazy mom. Sweetie - be a dear and get us a couple of new cocktails. Tell him room..."

I raise my hand. "Hey - I got this!" Playing the big spender... Hope she doesn't know I room with my parents, my dad footing all the bills... "another Mai Tai?"

She considers this for a moment. "Nah, let's try a Pina-Colada this time."

I get up and go over to the counter. For some reason, I'm surprised to notice for the first time that I have quite the chubby... Sitting and gabbing with Ms. Stein feels so nice, I haven't even realized how turned on I am... the people sitting at the bar notice it too as I walk over, and I see some smirking faces, but I don't really care. One of them - a short-ish blonde with giant bazoongas and an impressive bulge - tells me as I pass:

"Boy, you won't last 3 minutes!"

I smile noncommittally and place my order with the bartender, who like most of the men on staff at the hotel is a good looking twink. He's preparing our drinks when I hear someone calling:

"Yo, Jerry - word on the street is you're hiding a super-Futa in here!"

* * *

I turn. The speaker is a very good-looking guy, in his early 20's, short and thin but with a wiry body and a shock of shiny black hair. He's coming in under the porch, wearing a t-shirt with a funky logo on it - what I think are ant-eaters on top, a huge cock & balls symbol in the middle, and a slogan running around it. As he comes closer I make it out: International Brotherhood of Cocksluts, Local 01. I also notice that his belly under the shirt seems to be much larger and rounder than it seemed at first glance...

J_Patish
J_Patish
344 Followers