Last of The Futa Romantics Ch. 07.4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Patish
J_Patish
337 Followers

The bartender doesn't lift his eyes. He says dryly:

"Other side. And keep it down, moron, people are trying to get drunk."

Moron - if that is indeed his name (let's pretend it is) - sweeps by the counter, giving us all a dazzling, pearly white smile. Everybody there seems to know him, smiling or giving him the finger. The girl with the big tits smacks him lightly on his ass, chuckling:

"I think you've met your match, stud!"

He makes a face - 'as if!' - and goes up to Ms. Stein, on the other side of the counter. He stops, opens his arms wide, and calls out:

"Aunt Helen!!!"

I turn to the bartender.

"Uh, how are the cocktails coming...?"

He smirks as he works.

"Forget it, buddy, with that putz around you'll have to wait your turn. That guy has a way with the ladies...!"

I look over to where Ms. Stein is sitting, and I'll be damned if he isn't already smooching with her! MAN that is fast work!

When I finally get back with the Pina Coladas, he's sitting next to her, virtually slobbering and drooling all over her, his hand fondling her massive cock, tracing the huge vein running from her crotch all the way up to her glans. They look up as I approach. Ms. Stein reaches a greedy hand for her drink.

"Erik - this is Donny, Donny - this is Erik, my very handsy nephew..."

Erik looks up at me, smiling that 1000-watt smile.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I've been fantasizing about this beast for half a year, now... Aunt Helen, this is the most awesome piece of equipment I've seen in my life...!"

She snorts and sips from her glass, then says dryly: "you sure do have a way with words, Erik. I bet you drive all the girls mad with desire with your silver tongue..."

He shrugs, his smile widening. "Yeah, that's about right, actually..." He runs his hand on her bulging abs, giving a low whistle. "You know, when I first saw you on that Zoom call you were pretty buff, but this - it's next level, seriously! How the fuck did you get so ripped? This is INSANE!"

Ms. Stein stretches her drink-free arm forward, then curls it, flexing her bicep to the size of a mid-sized melon. She laughs as she sees our bug-eyed reaction.

"Yeah, it actually IS... I only started working out in earnest about a year ago, and the rate the mass has been building up is unbelievable. Futa genetics are pretty wild in general, but according to your grandma mine are off the scale..."

Erik's face grows serious.

"Oh, right, you went off with her after dinner last night... How did it go?"

Ms. Stein grimaces. "Well, I knew she was crazy - I just had no idea how much... But never mind that. To what do we owe the pleasure of this unexpected visit?" Winking at me, her raised eyebrows virtually saying: 'as if I didn't know...'

Erik ignores her sarcastic tone. His infectious smile returns.

"Look, I ditched my crew the minute I heard talk about this massive goddess with an elephant's trunk for a cock coming down to the beach... You said yesterday you'll let me do it today - is now a good time? I don't think I can wait much longer..."

Ms. Stein smiled. Stretching out her legs she holds up her glass, waiting for me to clink it. I move over and put my glass against hers, noticing with a mixture of unease and excitement that her cock seems to be growing, the string tied around it seeming to tighten. Amazingly, this doesn't seem to inconvenience her in any way...

"To adventurous young men!"

I grimace. "Yeah, them..."

Whatever adventure this Erik wanted to go on, I didn't feel like I could join in - or even watch. I turn my head, trying to gauge the distance to the path going up to the hotel; I figure that if I speed walk, I could make it in a couple of minutes, then it would be a question of keeping my head down and finding the shortest route to the elevator lobby. Maybe I'l see someone from my family on the way, have her walk me up...

"I'd really appreciate it if you stayed, Donny."

I look at her. Even with me standing and her sitting down, our eyes are almost level, and hers seem warm, her smile very reassuring. She puts her hand on my arm - not holding, just touching it, filling me with a warm, fuzzy feeling...

"It will mean a lot to me, dear."

She has this thing about her - that motherly touch, your best friend's MILF asking you to stay for dinner, mixed with her beauty and her ridiculous physicality. I was doomed the moment I looked into those gray-blue eyes, her amazing boobs and those superhero muscles dancing on the periphery of my field of vision... I smile back at her.

"Sure, I'd love to stay...!"

Erik claps his hands, a bit rudely.

"OK, guys - let's get this show on the road BEFORE this place is run over by thrill seekers!" He moves over to stand between his aunt's legs and bends forward, ready to untie the knot holding her growing cock in place. She puts her hand on his chest, smiling, holding him back.

"Uh-uh, honey. Lick my balls, first, then see what happens...!"

He nods. "Right, good call."

He bends down, and waits as she raises her bottom up, allowing him to pull her bikini bottom down. It's not an easy task, as her thick, muscular thighs challeng the flimsy string. But it somehow comes off, Ms. Stein closing her legs demurely, allowing her nephew to take it all the way down and pull it off.

The ball sack that was released is huge - two orbs, each the size of a small orange, the sack itself free of hair and glistening. As she spreads her legs open, again, Erik gets closer, looking at it appreciatively; he then leans forward and inhales deeply, taking her musk in.

"Oh, my... A true connoisseur...!"

Ms. Stein's tone is a bit sarcastic, but the look she gives Erik is full of anticipation. He ignores her and gets down on his haunches, bringing his head between her powerful thighs, his mouth open wide, and takes her left nut in his mouth. I watch, mesmerized, as he sucks her noisily, slurping and coating one ball and then the next with his saliva. The effect is almost immediate: the massive cock above it starts to expand rapidly, straining upwards towards the valley between those fantastic tits, stretching the knot holding it to breaking as its girth explodes. And then - as Erik leans slightly back, the tip of his tongue teasing the expanded ball sack, his eyes looking upwards - the knot unwounds explosively, the two strings flying to the sides! The heavy cock, now well over a foot long, falls down on Erik's head, clobbering him on the forehead, causing him to lose his balance and fall flat on his back...

There are gasps coming from behind us, but I don't turn back to see who it was. I'm entranced. Ms. Stein - her cock - they're just... beautiful.

This cock - this majestic beast - was the most amazing thing I've seen up close, probably ever. It springs back up, bouncing a little, up and down, towering over her perfect ball sack. It is veiny, but not excessively so - the huge vein running at its underside now thick and dark, visibly throbbing with blood, her giant mushroom now almost purple and engorged to an almost inhuman degree. Its size is just incomprehensible, there is no chance in hell this gorgeous monster could fit in my small mouth - and yet, my mouth is watering, my jaw slowly moving, longing to take this marvel in, suckle on it for all of eternity... I realize my hand, holding the glass frozen on its way up, is trembling, but I have no idea if it was out of lust - or fear...

"Donny..."

I reluctantly tear my eyes away and look up. Ms. Stein had put her now empty glass on the table, and she motions for me to come over. I step up to her, as if in a dream, and she puts her arm around me, pulling me close to her incredible body. She smiles at me, her beauty almost making me faint.

"Best seat in the house, sweetie."

I snuggle into her curves, loving the reassuring, velvet-covered steel feeling of her bulging muscles against my much smaller body. We both look down, past her engorged womanhood, watching as Erik slowly picks himself up from the floor, his eyes glued to the humongous appendage towering over him. He gives a slow whistle.

"Aunt Helen - this is the most beautiful cock I've seen in my life..."

Ms. Stein smirks. "Thank you dear. But, fair warning - this isn't your mom's sweet little lollipop... And once I'm in - this girl is not coming out until you make her cum...!"

Erik grows visibly pale. He gulps a couple of times, but nevertheless he draws himself up and stands over the monumental phallus. He nods.

"Wouldn't have it any other way...!"

He bends down, and brings his lips to her giant glans. His tongue sneaks out, and he starts to lick it, slowly, coating the tip with his saliva. He alternates between tongue licking and sucking with his lips open wide, the dark purple soon glistening with his spittle. He puts both his hands around the girthy shaft - his fingers barely meeting - and starts to slide them slowly, up and down, as he opens his mouth even wider. Ms. Stein is making a low, throaty sound, almost a purr, as he starts to lower his head, the gigantic glans somehow fitting between his wide-open jaws.

I've watched porn - I saw guys sucking off Pamela Hung Lee's insanely huge erection - but even she was not quite as hung as Ms. Stein; and also, that was on a computer screen, jerking off in my room. But here I was, held tight by the incredible Ms. Helen Stein, her beefy arm around my waist, her soft breast pressing against my side, and her mind-boggling cock a mere 2 feet from my bulging eyes... I moan weakly as I watch the whole of her enormous glans disappear inside Erik's straining mouth, his cheeks bulging.

I feel her eyes on me.

"Are you OK, dear?"

I nod - not really sure just how "OK" I was, if I was going to cum in my trunks or break down and fold into the fetal position... She says nothing, but her arm hugs me closer and I feel her lips on my cheek, kissing me gently. I smile, feeling as safe as I've ever felt...

Erik lifts his eyes, looking up at Ms. Stein, and she laughs softly and reaches with her hand, patting his head as his cheeks expand and contract, sucking her off vigorously as the first inch of her massive stem enters his mouth.

"So good, sweetie, this feels amazing...!"

I see his eyes light up, and he starts to come down in earnest, his mouth working diligently, swallowing more and more of her. It's an unbelievable sight - how could that ginormous beast possibly fit into a mere human mouth?! - but the inches do slide inexorably in, not even slowing when entering his throat. Both Ms. Stein and myself gasp as his thin throat starts to expand, the giant mushroom-like head expanding it as it passes through. There are now 7 or 8 inches inside - about half her size - and I feel the stress of it as if it's my own throat being blocked by that mammoth invader... without thinking I half-turn into Ms. Stein's body, putting my palm on her heavy breast, its warmth and softness calming me.

Ms. Stein is groaning, now, a low, sexy moan, as her hand plays with Erik's hair.

"So tight... Yes... Don't stop..."

But Erik lifts his hand, signaling - 'one moment!' - and suddenly he starts to raise his head, the cock sliding back, the bulge in his throat moving backwards towards his head. Ms. Stein growls and her hand tightens on his hair, but she lets him continue. He stops when there's just the glans in his mouth, and takes a few deep breaths through his nose, like a diver about to embark on a journey to the bottom of the sea. He then places his hands on her muscular thighs, bracing himself - and lunges down, the veiny, trunk-like stem streaming back up his esophagus.

This time he goes back and forth - once the glans enters his throat and goes forward a few inches, he stops and lifts his head back a few inches, then a few inches more forward, then back again, then forward - with each forward stroke Ms. Stein's womanhood lodges itself further, deeper into his body. The effect on her is very noticeable, as her moans grow stronger, and I feel her body moving, slowly gyrating as her cock goes ever deeper, shudders going through her entire body as she flexes her cock and moves her pelvis to meet Erik's descending innards.

"Dammmmmmmmn... SO good... God, sommmmmm... Yeah..."

Erik's descent brings his face ever closer to Ms. Stein's clean-shaven crotch. I look at his face, and I see the sweat running down from his brow, his eyes wild - is it passion, or is he just afraid for his life? It's been about 3 minutes since he took his last deep breath, and there's no way any air can pass through his throat to his lungs... He's now completely doubled over, his body from his torso up going down in a 45 degrees angle, impaled on Ms. Stein's mighty cock. Her hand is holding his hair tight as his face finally bumps into her crotch, and her moaning turns into guttural grunts as her pelvis moves faster, grinding against him, fucking her nephew with wild abandon. Erik is still holding on, his arms pressing on her thighs, offering her cock a counter, but I can tell he's starting to drift off. I turn to her, seeing her face contorted in a wide, manic grin. I put my hand on her abs.

"Please, Ms. Stein... Helen... He needs air, he's losing consciousness...!"

She's in it too deep, ignoring me, and I start to panic. I rub her abs, trying to get her attention, and plead with her:

"Please, Ms. Stein, he needs air...!"

Her eyes slowly regain focus. She looks down at Erik, whose arms are wobbling, now, and then looks over at me. She smiles, and then leans towards me and kisses me lightly on my lips.

"Thank you, dear."

Her arm moves me to the side, and she gets up - a huge, terrifying and breathtaking goddess, carrying a young man impaled on her staff of power. She puts her palm on his forehead, and then moves back, her cock seemingly rushing out of his gullet. It takes a good few seconds - 15.5", remember? - but the huge bulge that is her glans finally glides out of his throat and back into his mouth, allowing for air to pass through. I would have long passed out at this point, but Erik seems to be in super-cocksucker mode, doing the logo on his shirt proud: he grabs hold of the giant rod with both hands, supporting himself as he breathes noisily through his nose, as Ms. Stein's hands play with his hair, waiting, allowing him to prepare for the last round...

I at last manage to tear my eyes away from Ms. Stein and her sucker and look up. There is quite a crowd gathered around us at this point - 9 or 10 people, seated or standing, all watching in tense silence. There are two wearing the same shirt as Erik - a black, short, boyish-looking guy and a tall, long-legged girl. Apparently the brotherhood does not discriminate against girls, cool!

"Ready?"

Erik's eyebrows twitch twice and he moves his legs further apart, bracing himself for the coming onslaught; oh hell yeah he's ready! Ms. Stein bites her lower lip, her hands holding his head perfectly still - and then her body tenses and her pelvis moves forward, stuffing her womanhood back into the eagerly awaiting gullet. Erik's whole body shakes as she batters her way in, using short, powerful jabs, her veiny anaconda rapidly disappearing into his mouth. He grabs hold of her wide, gyrating hips, welcoming her onrushing crotch. She barely slows down at the last second, keeping his nose from smashing full-force into her rock-hard abdomen; but now that she has her whole massive length inside him she starts to move in earnest...

She's fucking his face lustily, moving her cock in and out of him in bone-shattering jabs, her piledriver glistening with saliva as it flashes in and out of his overworked mouth. She's grunting loudly as she rams into him, drowning out the gurgling sounds coming out of his blocked mouth, her beautiful face transformed into a grinning, lustful mask, her eyes shining with unbridled lust and joy... There's a low, whining noise, and it takes me a while to realize that it's coming from me, and that my hands are deep inside my trunks, tugging furiously at my own rock-hard erection...

Ms. Stein's hands let go of Erik's head, and she leans forward, grabbing his ribs on both sides, and suddenly he's airborne, his feet dangling several inches above the plank floor, as she now moves his whole body in rhythm with her, pulling him in as she plunges her piledriver forward into him. His eyes roll in their sockets, but he's desperately fighting to stay conscious, awaiting her oncoming climax.

And it comes soon. Grunting like a lioness in heat, she suddenly pulls him in, his face buried in her crotch, his hands trying feebly to find purchase on her bulging thighs. She holds him there for a minute, clenching and unclenching her powerful buttocks, her cock flexing, his throat bulging further and further out... and then: we can almost feel it, can almost hear the churning of her balls and hear the cum exploding out of her she-cock as starts to fill him up with her baby batter.

* * *

And then it's over. It took what seemed like forever, but now Ms. Stein is sitting on her chair, barely sweating, her legs spread wide, her mighty pole almost spent, coated in cum and saliva. Erik is lying on the wooden floor, groaning feebly, his belly looking as if he'd swallowed a beach ball, white cum drizzling out of his mouth, with his two fellow Cocksluts bending over him. There are still people standing around, gazing at Ms. Stein with awe and wonder in their eyes, but the Futa are all grabbing their man - or, ANY man - and running off with them; probably going to make good use of the enormous erections they have all sprouted. I suddenly notice a girl, sitting at the bar, looking in my direction; she's wearing a wide-brimmed hat which is putting her face in shadow, but I can see a luscious mouth and a delicate nose, eyes glinting, almost hidden by the hat. I suddenly remember registering her presence in the lobby, before - I was too stressed out by the situation to really pay attention...

But now another figure captures my attention, passing by the bar, walking our way rather gingerly: Jake, Ms. Stein's son, looking pretty disheveled but none the worse for wear... He turns towards us and almost stumbles over his cousin. He pauses, looking down in surprise - and then breaks out laughing when he recognizes him, pointing down at him.

"I told you so, you schmuck!"

Erik nods feebly, unable to speak, his two friends looking up at Jake with distaste. Probably against Brotherhood rules to mock a cockslut when he's down, or something...

Jake notices me, and walks over, clapping my shoulder.

"So, my mom put on a show? She's amazing, isn't she?"

I was not going to argue with that statement, but suddenly there are more pressing things on my mind.

"How did it go,dude? Was Carla really rough on you?"

He laughs.

"Oh, boy, was she ever... I think she was actually trying to have her cock come out of my belly - you know, Alien style...! But it's all good, we agreed on a second round tonight, when there's less time pressure. She's actually pretty fucking amazing, if you feel up to it I'd definitely give her a chance!" He suddenly pauses, remembering. "Oh, so... - are you OK? My mom can be quite a sight when she gets going, did it... I mean, did you...?"

I laugh. "I'm fine, dude. If you mean, did she trigger me - yeah, sure, but in the best way possible..."

He smiles back, seeming genuinely happy to hear it. "That's great, man. My mom - she really IS the best, isn't she?"

"If your mom is so great, how come you don't even say 'hi' to her?!"

We both turn and look at Ms. Stein, who's sitting up straighter, looking at her son with mock severity. She's only. Wearing her bikini bra and her yellow flip-flops, and she's a sight like no other. I'm actually surprised NOT to feel my erection straining against my trunk - but then I feel the wetness all over my crotch, and smile, remembering. Jake walks up to her and bends down, his hand on her abs, kissing her on her lips for a long minute. He finally straightens up.

J_Patish
J_Patish
337 Followers