Last of The Futa Romantics Ch. 07.4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Erik found you? I had a suspicion he would. What a pussy - I TOLD him you're too much for him!"

Ms. Stein laughs, her hand gliding down her son's back, cupping a meaty buttock.

"Oh, he was actually very good, didn't even lose consciousness at any point... Elsie had him very well trained...!"

"Good for him, I was starting to suspect he was all talk..." Jake nods at her crotch. "Well, he's out of it, I think I better clean you up..."

"Hey, hold on there!"

The tall girl stands up, holding her hand up.

"Whoa there, cowboy! Guy can't finish the job, it's up to his friends to take his place...!" She steps up to stand in front of Ms. Stein. "Ma'am, it would be my honor to clean your womanhood up...!"

Jake coughs, lifting his hand. "Hmm, technically, Erik is my cousin AND my friend, so ..."

The girl is not having it. She points at her tight t-shirt with its logo. "But you're NOT a member of the brotherhood - not yet, anyway - so..."

Ms. Stein raises both hands. "Please... If you don't mind - there's someone else I'd like to offer the job to..."

She looks up at me, and the two others turn to look at me, too. From the corner of my eye I catch a glimpse of the girl at the bar, taking a sip from her bottle of beer - a Pilsner! Cool! - and I think I see an amused smile play across her face... I focus on the 3 people waiting for my answer. I move over to stand in front of Ms. Stein. She smiles at me, that multi-watt beam briefly lighting up the relative darkness of the roofed-off porch.

"So, Donny - are you up for this job?"

I kneel in front of her, between the thick columns of her thighs, and look at her mighty cock. It's still a very intimidating sight - much longer limp than my own cock at full mast, infinitely thicker - but I no longer feel threatened. I extend my hand and touch her ball sack, which, even after depositing what seemed like gallons of semen into Erik's belly, seems to be filled with small oranges. I stroke the wrinkled sack lightly, and then I take hold of her drooping shaft, lifting the heavy, cum-covered pole with both hands, aiming the by-now familiar lidless eye at my own face. I bend down towards it, and kiss it lightly on its spongy tip, the cum coating feeling almost sweet on my tongue. I stand up, letting her gorgeous womanhood drop down, and lean in towards her expectant face. I kiss her lightly on her lips, and pull back, standing back up in front of her, taking in the majestic splendor that is Ms. Helen Stein. I smile at her.

"Thanks, Ms. Stein. Will you take a rain check?"

"Helen," she corrects me, automatically. I see her eye flick to the bar counter, and I know she understands. "Goodbye dear, and good luck. We'll see you later?"

"Of course." I tap Jake's shoulder. "I'll see you, bud - and you two better decide who is doing this, because in 5 minutes it's all going to turn into crust!"

* * *

I check out the girl at the bar as I approach her. She's wearing a large, light gray t-shirt, but I can tell she has quite the figure, her perfect buttocks almost fully exposed, with just a tiny beige triangle showing inside her crack. Her skin is silky, a deep shade of caramel, but her hair under the wide-brimmed hat is a light brown, and her eyes as she turns her face to me are a light shade of green. She's beautiful - so much so that I almost lose my nerve under that cool gaze. Almost...

"You certainly took your time."

Her tone is matter of fact, her voice soft, with a trace of a California accent. She's young - 19, maybe, no older than 20, but her composure makes her seem older. I pull back a chair and sit down.

"Yeah, sorry about that." I extend my hand. "Harry."

She nods, that amused smile flitting across her face. "Oh, I know." She takes my hand and presses it, briefly, the hidden strength behind that press feeling very familiar - and thrilling. "I'm Kendra."

I settle in my chair.

"So, Kendra - what are we drinking?"