Last Post-Holiday Party Celebration

Story Info
After the guests leave, my wife and I celebrate together.
5.9k words
4.56
13.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my entry into the Winter Holidays Story Contest 2022. I always like to reinforce that like my author name says, all of the stories I tell here have a basis in truth and are always based on actual events from my life. That being said, I do like to add some twists & embellishments to keep them interesting for the readers.

Please remember, authors & our stories thrive on ratings. We get better with feedback, so PLEASE leave your comments on our stories. I also love when people guess in the comments what parts are "Truth" and what I added for "Twists". 5-Stars and ratings are always appreciated!

This story has been placed in the Romance category because at its core, it's about a romantic night with my wife. That being said, there are some other elements thrown in - we're both older (mature), there are toys, there's a little bit of foot fetish & stockings, and some anal. If none of these are for you - please check out some of the amazing stories from other authors in the contest!

Everyone in the story is 18 years of age or older.

---------------

As was our annual tradition, my wife Sherri and I were preparing for a holiday party in our home. Every December, we would invite 30-40 friends to our house for an evening of food, games, carols, and lots (and lots) of cocktails. The house was decorated inside and out with lights and decorations for Christmas. We went above and beyond to create a fun holiday vibe for the event each year. We knew that people looked forward to the event and many people would avoid making other plans until we announced the date for our party. (What we didn't know that year was that it would be the LAST party we threw in our house for a long time because the world would shut down three short months later.)

On that night, though, the caterer was downstairs working on the food, the bartender was setting up the bar and cocktails and the servers were preparing for the guests. Our 17-year-old daughter had left for the night to stay at a friend's house. Sherri and I were up in our bedroom getting dressed in our "holiday festive" attire. I kept it simple: a pair of black slacks with a fun holiday sweater. Most of the men would dress in a similar style while Sherri and many of the other female guests tended to dress up a bit more.

I was sprawled out on the bed, watching the end of a college football game when Sherri emerged from the bathroom. In her late-40s, she was still stunning. Although she was a tall, slim blonde when we met a few decades earlier, time and age had changed her a bit. She was now a redhead, with a trendy short haircut that set off her green eyes. She was still tall (obviously) but had more curves than when we met. Her breasts had filled out to a 36C, and her hips and ass were fuller thanks to the birth of our daughter. Pilates and working out kept her body firm, however, so to me she was just as perfect 20+ years later.

Sherri was wearing a bright red, form-fitting wrap dress. It de-emphasized her chest but showed off her curvy hips and ass. She had a black sash wrapped around her waist as a makeshift belt and the sequins in it caught the light, giving it a shimmery effect. Her legs were covered in basic black hose, and she was perched on a pair of bright red Jimmy Choo heels. She was still flitting around the room, putting on jewelry and tweaking her look for the night.

"You look amazing" I called out from the bed.

"Thank you honey!" she called back.

The game ended and I got up, stretched, and decided to go downstairs to see if any of the staff had any questions before the guests started arriving.

"I'm heading downstairs" I said, walking toward the door.

"Wait" Sherri called out. "I need your opinion on one thing!"

I turned around and Sherri stepped out of the bathroom. She did a quick spin to show me her entire holiday outfit. "Do you like?"

"Definitely, babe. You look awesome."

"What about this?" she asked.

She then reached down to the hem of her dress and parted the bottom of the wrap, lifting it to her waist. For the first time I saw that she wasn't wearing her usual panty hose or Spanx, but a pair of thigh-high stockings. She lifted her dress up so I could see the exposed skin on her upper legs which led to a red satin G-string with more sparkles and glitter on it for the holiday. She gave a quick spin to show her exposed ass before dropping everything back into place as she slipped back into the bathroom and closed the door.

At this point, I should probably explain my surprise. Sherri and I have been together for over 20 years and married for 15 of them. I've shared some of our sexual adventures from when we were younger and even a few sexy traditions more recently (like our Halloween tryst I wrote about one year.). Like any marriage, we've had some rough spots. After the birth of our daughter, we went through a LONG sexual dry spell.

As we've gotten older, Sherri is less adventurous and more reserved. Like many 40-something women, her body has changed, and she is not as confident as she once was. (I still find her incredibly sexy and attractive.) I sometimes see flashes of the "old Sherri" come out again - but always in the privacy of our bedroom or a hotel. The best is still when she has had a few drinks and is feeling sexy. Then, I get to experience the "dirty Sherri" who can be positively raunchy both in language and behavior. Seeing one of these flashes on a night when our house was going to be full of our best friends was a big surprise.

Over the next few hours our house was filled with revelers, and everyone enjoyed themselves eating, drinking, singing and generally celebrating the holidays. Throughout the night, I found myself staring at wife's ass knowing what she was hiding underneath her festive attire. I was convinced that she knew I was looking, based on the extra wiggle she seemed to be putting into her hips all night.

By 11:00, most of the guests had started filtering out, but a few lingered for some late cocktails. Six of us were still gathered in the living room, with our attention focused on our friend Molly. Molly was a robust full-blooded Italian who was always a great party guest because she may be the most social person I have ever met in my life. Molly never stops talking and has a story about everything. The other interesting characteristics about Molly are her enormous breasts. While she didn't do anything to focus people's attention on them, it couldn't be helped.

No matter what she was wearing, Molly's boobs stood out and when she laughed (as she often did) they would shake and jiggle. The final couple left, leaving Sherri and me with only Molly and her husband, Tim. Sherri was curled up next to me on a sofa with her shoes kicked off and was fidgety and unsettled. She kept yawning and commenting on the late hour and on the fact that the snow was starting to fall harder outside. Molly didn't let that stop her as she kept talking, laughing and jiggling. As I kept drinking, my ability to keep my eyes from her chest decreased exponentially.

At one point during the conversation, Sherri even commented on how I couldn't take my eyes off Molly's boobs. Molly simply laughed harder and held them up even more. Finally, just around midnight, Tim mentioned that the snow was really starting to come down and that they should head out. With Molly, even the goodbye took nearly 15 minutes by the time we finally closed the door behind them.

We watched out the window as their car pulled out of our driveway on to the snow-covered street. As they pulled away, Sherri spoke for the first time, "Fuck. I thought they'd never leave. Why did you keep offering them drinks?"

"I was being polite!" I replied. "Plus, once Molly starts talking, there's no stopping her. I figured we might as well drink!"

"Fucking hell!" Sherri started walking back toward the living room. "Well then make me one more drink and meet me back in here."

I went to the kitchen, poured us each a glass of brandy, and returned to the living room. Sherri had turned off all the lights, so the room was lit only by the Christmas tree and the holiday lights and streetlamps from outside. The room shimmered with the Christmas lights and the filtered lights through the falling snow. She had settled back on the couch, but this time she had unwrapped her dress giving me a full view of her semi-naked body underneath. Her stocking covered feet were sitting up on the couch with her stockings still high up on her thighs. They were followed by a pale expanse of skin to the slight g-string covering her sex. For the first time, I saw the matching red push-up bra that supported her c-cup breasts. I handed her a glass of brandy, lifted her feet, and sat down, replacing her feet on my lap.

There was still a mix of Christmas jazz music playing in the house as we sipped our drinks and watched the snow fall harder outside the window. It could have a scene out of a Hallmark movie, were it not for the half naked woman lounging on the couch next to me.

"So let me get this straight" Sherri said. "Our teenage daughter is gone for the night, you knew I was wearing all this under my dress, I did everything short of grabbing your dick to flirt with you - and yet, your brain said, 'Let me keep people here longer'?"

"I have no defense" I laughed in response. "Except Molly's boobs were very distracting."

Sherri gave me a gentle kick with her foot saying, "You could have been sucking my tits an hour ago if you could have taken a hint."

Her use of the word "tits" clued me in that she had consumed a few drinks and was going to be a bit more lusty that night.

"Fuck, babe." She continued. "I've been so horny all night, all I wanted to do was get everyone out of here and go upstairs with you."

As she spoke, Sherri was rubbing her stocking-clad feet over my crotch. I could see her toes were painted in a holiday red with some rhinestones and designs on them as she rubbed them up and down my expanding length. I felt myself getting harder even though, in general, I'm not into feet! I actually think feet are kind of gross, but in the moment, with my normally conservative wife displaying herself in front of me and talking dirty, this strange sensation was working on me. Sherri could tell I was getting aroused.

"Do you like that babe? You like my feet rubbing your dick until it's nice and hard?"

"Yeah...actually it feels good."

"I know you love when I wear stockings, especially with heels, but I didn't think you'd like playing with my feet." She was now using both of her feet to run up and down the length of my shaft through my pants.

"I usually don't, but it feels really good."

"Maybe you should take off those pants so they're not in the way." Following her suggestion, I removed my shoes, socks, pants and sweater, leaving me only in boxers. I sat back down, and Sherri was able to get one foot under my shaft while keeping the toes of her other foot bent over the top. She formed an odd tunnel and began to stroke my cock more. The sensations were so different than when she would use her hand or even her mouth on me. Even the movement of her toes sent new sensations through me.

"Could I make you come like this?" she asked.

"Probably" I moaned.

"If I took off those boxers and milked your cock with my feet? Could I get you to shoot a hot load all over my toes and my stockings?"

"Yeah, babe. You definitely could."

Sherri abruptly pulled her feet away saying, "Too bad, honey. I have other plans for that dick tonight."

I let out a frustrated moan as she shifted on the couch. She put her drink down, lifted her hips, and slid her G-string down. I got my first look at my second surprise of the night. Sherri had completely shaved her pussy, something I hadn't seen in years. Her lips were puffy and completely exposed as she slithered out of her panties and spread her legs.

"Right now," she started, "I think you owe me for making me wait so long tonight. Especially after I showed you how ready I was and what I was wearing under this." Sherri planted one foot on the ground and lifted the other on to sofa, spreading her legs for me. I slid down the sofa and positioned myself, so I had access to her pussy.

Normally, I would kiss and tease around her sex before beginning any oral techniques. This time, I didn't waste any time with preliminaries. Instead, I licked the length of her exposed slit tasting her juices. I repeatedly licked from the bottom of her opening, up between her lips and ended with a flick on her clit. Sherri had one hand on my head, with her fingers wrapped in my hair, pulling me in more.

"Jay, that feels so good. Don't stop." She moaned. Following instructions, I continued with the long slow licks up her slit. As I continued, Sherri was moving her hips in a short up and down motion to increase her stimulation. I could taste and feel her juices flowing more as her arousal increased.

Sherri shifted down slightly, and I started a new technique. This time, I focused my tongue on her clit and started gently spelling out different words and phrases on her clit. After working my way through the alphabet, I started with different seasonal phrases and words, keeping in the spirit of the season. I could tell that Sherri was enjoying the new stimulation as her moans increased and she pulled my face in tighter.

"That's it, baby, lick my pussy. You're gonna make me come. Don't stop. Please, it feels so good."

When I was somewhere between "Jingle Bells" and "Rudolph" I made one final change that I knew would send her over the edge. I pursed my lips and formed a tight seal around her clit. Sucking in slightly, I started to quickly lick her clit in short strong strokes.

"Yes, Jay, yes! Faster! Lick me faster! I'm going to come!"

Breathing through my nose, I increased the suction and speed on her clit, sending Sherri over the edge. I felt her inner thighs tense and her back arched off the sofa. I did my best to keep my mouth on her pussy as she thrashed on the couch. As she rolled through her first orgasm, I was able to regain control and locked down on her clit again. A second orgasm ripped through her and I felt her juices flow out of her pussy and on to my mouth and chin. Sherri pushed my face away as she writhed and bucked her way through the dual orgasms.

As she regained her breath, I sat back up and took a long sip of my drink to recover from my oral efforts. Sherri had one hand resting on her sensitive pussy and the other squeezing one breast that had popped out of her bra. I could see her nipple was stiff and her chest was flushed.

"Hand me my drink" she requested. I handed her the glass and she took a big sip before continuing. "I think you need to come upstairs and fuck your wife."

Sherri stood up, not bothering to cover any of her exposed body. Her dress had fallen completely open as she reached down to pick up her heels to carry upstairs. I followed her up the stairs, watching her ass sway under her dress as I tried to adjust my own erection in my boxers. When we got into our bedroom, Sherri shimmied off her dress then reached behind and undid her bra. I took off my boxers and saw her starting to sit on the bed to remove her stockings.

"Stop" I said. She paused and looked up at me. "Put your heels back on and stand up."

I wasn't leaving any room for discussion or debate, so Sherri followed my instructions. She put her heels back on and stood up, awaiting more direction. I reached on to the bed and pulled over one of the MANY decorative pillows we had placed there and moved it closer to the edge.

"Bend over. Chest on the pillow." Sherri bent at her waist and leaned over the bed on to the pillow, with her feet planted on the floor and her ass up in the air. "Now, spread your legs."

Sherri shifted her legs wider and opened her sex to me. The heels had her at a height that lined up perfectly with my erect cock and I could see that the muscles in her calves and legs were stretching with her position. I lined myself up with her opening and started to press forward when she spoke up, "Go in the drawer and get some lube. It will make it easier and better, babe."

I pulled back and opened the bottom drawer of the nightstand where we kept all of our "bedroom supplies." There was a selection of lubricants (yes, they do make sex better, especially as you get older), some cock rings, and a decent collection of about 10 different toys we sometimes used in bed. I grabbed our favorite lube and generously spread it over my erection. I squeezed some more out of the tube and worked my slippery fingers around Sherri's pussy lips before working two fingers inside her. Feeling that we were both ready, I lined my cock back up and pressed forward.

With the lubricant, there was little resistance and my length slid easily into my wife. I felt the warmth and grip around my shaft like a soft glove. Sherri let out a moan as she felt my hips push all the way forward and make contact with her ass, signifying that I was all the way in. We both paused and adjusted slightly as I grabbed her hips with both hands. Once our footing was secure, I pulled back and plunged back into her soft folds again.

"Fuuuuuck, Jason. That's it. I've wanted to get fucked all night. Fuck me, baby." Now that she was fully aroused, her language followed suit.

Tightening my grip on her hips, I started to slam in and out of my wife's hot tunnel. With every push forward, I was able to watch her ass thrust forward and jiggle from the motions. Because of my level of arousal and the position we were in, I knew I wouldn't last long before coming. I tried to slow my pace, withdrawing my cock until the head was just spreading her cunt lips before pushing back in until my balls made contact with her skin.

Sherri was writhing and moaning at the slower tempo, "Please, fuck me harder, I need to feel you come."

"Nope, I want this to last. I don't want to come, yet."

"Please, Jay. It feels so good when you slam into me. The pillow is rubbing on my tits and feels crazy hot. I want to feel your cock explode in me, please, please." Sherri was begging now, and she reached back and tried to pull me into her.

Against my instincts, I did as she said and increased my pace. The room was filled with the scent of her arousal and the sounds of skin slapping against skin. Sherri's ass was rippling with every thrust as I used her hips to slam into her harder and faster.

"That's it. Faster! Harder!" she cried out.

I continued my motions and felt my balls begin to surge, knowing I was about to come. I pulled one hand back and swung it down, slapping her hard on one ass cheek. Sherri screamed and I felt her pussy tighten its grip around me. A second slap in the same spot sent her over the edge for the second time that night. Her pussy spasmed and clenched around my cock as I buried it inside her and the first spurt of cum shot into her. I didn't stop the motions as I continued to come, and Sherri rode out her orgasm. When I finally stopped coming and Sherri wound down her climax, I pulled my cock out with a trail of cum and fluids flowing out of her wide-spread pussy, down her inner thighs.

Sherri didn't move at first except for her deep breaths and an occasional spasm that seemed to jerk her whole body. It was a minute or so before she spoke up and said, "Help me up, please."

I grabbed her by the waist and helped her stand back up. Her hair was a sweaty mess, and her tits were a bit red from the friction against the pillow.

"I'm going to get ready for bed, now." she said with a kiss on the cheek. "If you're going downstairs, can you grab me a nightcap?"

I grabbed a towel, wiped myself off a bit, pulled on my boxers and went downstairs. All the Christmas lights were still on, glowing through the house and the snow was picking up outside. I grabbed us a few bottles of water and a final drink each that I balanced in my hands to go back upstairs.

12