All Comments on 'Last Post-Holiday Party Celebration'

by TruthwithaTwist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

Most people I know of become less and less able to perform sexually as they imbibe more alcohol. these people were drinking for hours and were in their mid to upper 40's which also works against sexual ability. Yet these two performed like teen agers. Doesn't ring true and doesn't act as a stimulant. 3*

dmallorddmallordover 1 year ago

Despite the other comment ... It was hot. Who cares if it rings true? Forgive Overcritical for ... being over-critical. It's just a Lit story written for winter contest's entertainment, not someone testifying before a grand jury. That lady really had made quite a change in attitude for the holidays. The descriptions seemed spot-on from all the messy sheets at the end.

Wrecked the bed, and left the 'too-tired-to-move' husband just sleeping in the slurry that she left. Now, that's hot.

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 1 year ago

This story felt real and plausible with just the right amount of eroticism. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not really a holiday story, it was a sex story that occurred after a holiday party. Yeah, so what. First sentence was present tense, then switched to past tense. Three into paragraphs boring. Title boring. No real plot and not really a romance, more just a description of sexual activities. I am quite frankly surprised Overcritical gave you three stars. In his hay day, he’d have shredded this so consider yourself lucky to get as high a score as you did.

elizalooelizalooover 1 year ago

Loved it ! The perfect ending to a Christmas dinner party with friends! I'll have to put it on my list.....

KurichanKurichanover 1 year ago

Good hot story all round.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTruthwithaTwist@TruthwithaTwist
March 2024 Update: Just submitted my 25th story here on lit, "Festival of Fools" for the 2024 April Fools Contest. I'm incredibly thrilled with the reception all of my stories have gotten over the past few years. What started as a "let me try this once" has turned into a bit ...