Last Tango in Hoboken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now he was starting to push deeper with each successive stroke. Any look of panic or fear on my wife's face gone and now replaced by this look of what... bliss? Happiness? Pleasant enthusiasm? Women usually have so much stuff going through their minds at once. Here was one of the few times she was completely in the moment. Whatever the price was it was worth it.

He was a few minutes in and mid stroke deep when she reached out to hold my hand. I was touched... sweet I thought. She was thoughtful and kind enough to think of me even as she was getting sodomized. What do you call being able to lock lips with your wife and look in her eyes as she's getting fucked by someone else? No seriously... someone should come up with a name for it because it's mind blowingly hot. How long did that go on for? I have no idea. It just seemed that for a while, space and time shrank down the perimeter of our queen sized bed as the three of us edged to some kind of ecstatic release. When he finally came, he pulled out of her to reveal one more flood of his cum pouring out of her asshole. Lisa was happily beyond shame at this point. She spread her ass apart and proudly showed it off for us to see. This was uncharted territory for what people should do at times like this. Light a cigarette? Cuddle? Work for world peace? Smiles all around as the three of us almost gave each other high fives congratulating ourselves on what we managed to pull off.

It was my turn to cum now. David was just starting to go soft so I started doing my best to lick my wife clean. It wasn't often that she was multiorgasmic but I guess there was no ignoring all the stimulation she must have had. She came one more time, grinding her pussy into my mouth as she did. As I licked and scooped the weekends worth of cum out of her, I grabbed David's cock to bring him closer. He was soft now but still covered in ooze. With my head resting on Lisa's thigh, she ran her fingers through my hair as I sucked his cock and I finally erupting into endless streams of cum that covered my belly, the bedsheets, the wall and even landed a few on their faces.

It sucks that this couldn't go on forever. At some point David was out of our lives and we had to get serious about becoming upstanding citizens with kids and jobs and mortgages. I remember this one time when she was in the PTO and volunteered to be chairwoman of the plant sale committee. I loved seeing her sitting at a folding table in her very tasteful Ann Taylor outfit as she made sale after sale, exchanging potted plants for dollar bills that she'd neatly fold and stuff into a cigar box. And all I could do was to remember her drenched in cum, on her back with David holding her legs spread apart and oh so hungry to get fucked one more time.

To our credit, we never quite went back to being vanilla. We're not in the nursing home yet and we still fuck like randy twenty year olds and have a sweet old time recalling some of the really raunchy things we got the privilege to do. Even if they were only kinky the first time.

12