Last Time

Story Info
An employee breaks it off with her manager.
1.7k words
4.24
21k
17
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers

His cock pounded into her as she lay back on his desk. Her skirt was bunched around her waist, her panties hanging from her ankle. With each stroke her large breast bounced under shirt. Hungrily he moved a hand from her waist, tugging at the hem of her shirt and pulling it up so he could watch her breast bounce.

She had agreed to come to his office today to tell him that they couldn't do this anymore. That they could only be friends. The other employees were talking so much his wife had come in to try to surprise them once already. And even though her fiance never made her feel this good, this fulfilled sexually, she still was feeling pangs of guilt when her boss wasn't inside of her.

As they sat across from each other, they had talked about it and he said he understood. He said he wished that they could continue. He said she was beautiful and that he loved every moment spent with her. He said it made him sad to let her go, but if that is what she wanted then he would respect that. He said this with his hand on her bare thigh, right above her knee. He thanked her for their time together. He asked for a hug, and even though she knew she shouldn't, she wrapped her arms against him, allowing their bodies to press against each other. Her breast smushing against his body.

The irrefutably erotic hug, became just one last kiss. One last kiss turned into passionate petting and groping. His hands roving across her body as she moaned at his touch. She wanted it, wanted more, thinking to herself, 'this was the last time. Just one more hug and kiss and cuddle... and then it would be over.'

She gave herself to their embrace, surrendering to the passions she was trying to deny, running her hands through his hair, pulling him against her as their lips crashed together and their hands roved across each others bodies. She had let him push her panties to the side as he began to finger her. He had kissed her neck as she thought to herself, justifying her actions, her lust, 'one last orgasm.'

He had teased and tickled her clit, using all the knowledge from the time they had spent together to help drive her up the wall. She had bit her lip before moaning loudly as she bucked against his finger. He had slid his fingers into her, teasing her wet, warm opening. He had kissed her neck as her back arched.

Her orgasm had grown, not only from the stimulation of the caress and thrusts of his fingers and the hot, passionate kisses he had placed upon her smooth skin but also from the forbidden nature of this encounter. Everything about this was so wrong.

He was married. She was engaged. They were at work. In his office. Customers and their fellow employees were right outside that door. She had already said this needed to stop. And now here they were. Her panties pulled to the side. His fingers dipping inside of her, thumb rubbing her clit. Their bodies pressed together.

As the physical stimulation and growing acknowledgment of the forbidden nature of this moment intersected, her body was overwhelmed by a mind shattering orgasm. Her mind and body released all their tension and she had pulled her manager against her taking in his scent and the sensation of his body pressing against her.

Not till later did she wonder if she had cried out in joy aloud or if she had been able to keep it quiet to not feed the rumor mill at the office.

As the orgasmic waves receded she had looked at him, still lustful, wanting more, and seeing the same reflected in his eyes. When he pulled his fingers from her, he rubbed her clit a few more times causing her moan against him.

She pulled him to her and they had kissed deeply. His hands had slide around to grip her ass, kneading her soft flesh. He pulled her up from her chair and placed her on his lap. She giggle and kissed him again as she began to gyrate on his lap feeling his hard cock press against her wet slit through his pants.

She had licked her lips and reached her hand down as she slide off his lap. "One last time," she had said aloud, both to herself and her manager, focusing on his crotch as she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. He had lifted himself up, letting her pull his pants down. His cock sprang up, ready for her touch.

She began to stroke him, feeling the heat emanate into her hand. She stroked up and down, taking in his girth and length attempting to sear the image into her mind, to allow her to remember it forever. He was only the second man she had ever been with and he was more impressive than her fiance.

When she had thought of her fiance a pang of guilt swept through her but she knew it would pass. Besides this was the last time she would ever hold another dick besides his.

She began to lick the head, the shaft, up from his balls to the tip and then swirled around the head. She gently kissed down his dick tasting his flesh and attempting to make sure she never forgot this taste.

The first time she had done this for him was the second time she had ever given a blow job. Her fiance didn't like them so she never had had a chance to practice to see if she did like it. She found that she loved the feel of a dick in her mouth, the sensation of a man controlled by her tongue and lips. And in the beginning she was not that skilled but her manager had let her practice and had trained her the best he could. He said she sucked dick better than anyone ever had for him to which she was both proud and jealous that anyone else had ever had his dick, even though it wasn't really hers.

She had started to suck his cock with passion wanting to make sure that he never forgot how good she was. How she was the best.

He bucked into her mouth, his hands in her hair, pulling her down in time with her bobbing head. The moans that had escaped him made her feel pride as she enjoyed the feel of him in her mouth and throat. She could feel his excitement building.

Suddenly, he had pulled her up by her shoulders. He told her to bend over as he stood up behind her. He stepped out of his pants as he threw her skirt up on her back and pulled her panties down over her hips. They fell to her ankles and before she could kick them off he was pushing himself into her.

She loved doggy style. Of course she loved everything he did. He just fucked her, and she discovered that she needed that. And while her fiance did too, it was different. He didn't seem to need it, need her, the same way her manager proved every time he had her.

He had slammed into her as she pushed backed meeting his thrust, feeling the length of his hard, wet cock slide in and out. Her ass jiggled as he held her hips thrusting into her, filling her pussy, stretching its walls with his cock. She was going to miss this she had thought to herself, as the sensation of being truly filled pushed all other thoughts from her mind. Her ragged breathes had once more become moans as his thrust became faster and harder.

She needed this. She knew that. And she had no idea what she was going to do after this last time.

He pulled out of her causing her to whimper at the sudden loss. She had looked back seeing him breath raggedly.

"On your back," he had said. She immediately did as she was told laying down, spreading her legs, her panties still hanging from one ankle. He grabbed her hips and pulled her to him as he pushed into her, grunting with pleasure as a loud moan escaped her lips.

His cock pounded into her as she lay back on his desk. Her skirt was bunched around her waist, her panties hanging from her ankle. With each stroke her large breast bounced under her shirt. Hungrily he moved a hand from her waist, tugging at the hem of her shirt and pulling it up so he could watch her breast bounce.

Her shirt came over her mounds, allowing him to paw at her bra clad breasts. The sensation of being filled once more by her managers cock with one hand on her hip and the other on her breast was pushing her over the edge again. She had never orgasmed on her fiances cock. She didn't know if it was because her manager was so much better, or if his cock was better, or if it was just because this was all so forbidden.

As her orgasm grew, she wrapped her legs around her manager. "Inside me," she insisted, as he speed up. Her fiance had wanted her to get on birth control a decision she fought against but finally relented and now was able to take full advantage. She loved the feel of her manager cumming within her, where as she couldn't even feel when her fiance did.

They came together as he once more held her hips, making short strokes, deeply into her. Her pussy spasmed around his cock squeezing out every last drop of cum it could.

He leaned down onto her, kissing her deeply before he pulled himself out of her and sat down to cool down.

After they had caught their breath, they did their best to not look completely disheveled and then she left the office to clean herself up in the bathroom, passing her coworkers knowing eyes.

And everyone knew that was not going to be the last time.

dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers