All Comments on 'Last Vacation Pt. 01'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't wait...

To see how this ends...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This should

Get pretty interesting...

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 4 years ago

5*****

Very good! Can't wait to read the next part.

cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I don't normally condone violence against a cheating wife, but if he beat that evil bitch to death, she'd deserve it.

I hope she gets incinerated in part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A few things

1.Vasectomies are (usually) reversible

2.The Doctor in the scheme would lose his license due to Ethics Violations, then face a civil suit

3.The Wife can be sued civilly, separate from the divorce, per the fraud of the marriage with the evidence he gathered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
story

another slut story just like all the rest poor ive read better so please no more

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago

Another ridiculous story populated by cartoons. Does the wife have a mustache that she can twirl during her evil machinations? Or maybe a cat that she can stroke while sitting in her chair plotting evil?

Nice inclusion of a modern Dr. Mengele, btw. Completely likely. Not unreasonable at all.

Ironman52Ironman52over 4 years ago
Dlon't make us wait too long

Harsh.. but I can take my eye off the train wreck!

Go Shane Go

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Flawed And Unfortunately Incoherent

Wife's character isn't very well developed; neither are her motives. Her actions at the hotel aren't consistent. She wants hubby to consume her lover's semen one night and the next she's concerned he'll notice her vagina is flooded with lover's stuff. Writer doesn't explain how it is the cheater thinks she can spend whole nights away from hubby and the kids at the hotel while ostensibly on a family vacation. Unfortunately, a lack of attention to details, poor story lines, and one-dimensional character development are a hallmark of this writer. I keep wishing he would get serious about writing, but I guess that's not going to happen. Very sad....

Ironman52Ironman52over 4 years ago
Don't wait too long!

I cannot take my eyes off this train wreck...

Go Shane Go!

noyahoonoyahooover 4 years ago
Waiting

You aren't going to make this so simple are you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too Much

Too much Kay screwing Shane over.

With all he found on her phone, no need for all the secret apps and tracking....other than to get the heads up on Mac. All rather unbelievable and not particuarly my cup of tea.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This one I hope ends

With Violence. Period. Its justified.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
Oh.

waiting further parts with interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Will wait to vote until i see the end

Interesting so far

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

What a lowlife, lying, cold hearted, cheating whore Kate is. Then we hear about Mac and the money. Is she a professional whore also? The to unleash some Saddletramp hell fire and karma on her cheating ass. Burn Dan, Winsted, and Mac with the same fire as Kay. Don't let her plane crash, we want to see and hear her burn. I can't wait for chapter two.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Conflicted on this tale

The first part mirrored Stlminka's story, so that sucked. Then the hubby while knowing what was going on, didnt confront the wife right away, just feels wrong. I know it is supposed to be smart to lay in the weeds and observe, learn and document, but his reaction was hardly human.

We shall see how you finish this, the introduction of Mac is intriguing and cant wait to see what they were up to.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 4 years ago
Good start

can't wait until next part

moralcompassmoralcompassover 4 years ago
Finish the story first!!!!!

Please don't do this in future! Complete the story before publishing it! There are so many stories unfinished on this site, it frustrates the hell out of me. I'm sure you will complete this story. However, it is so much better to read the completed story than to have to try to recall the plot when part two is submitted, sometimes this takes weeks. It detracts from the story and it loses impact. The story is worth four stars but I gave you two because of its disjointedness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You are the man! My favorite writer

How do you keep them all so creative.

How!

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

get that bitch sent to prison and take every thing she has.

management91399management91399over 4 years ago

Always find it odd that the in-laws go against there own daughter in these stories, I imagine they would be upset and disappointed but to get a divorce lawyer for their son-in law and also not give their daughter a head up phone call, something along the lines of, get home now etc would be slightly more realistic.

I know your universe.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
She did the DNA?

I see no reason for her to DNA the kids. With that proof her husband an sue the other men for child support and her for fraud because its proof she knew.

The husband is too trusting. But now...he's the Cuck Avenger.

I'll read the next one. Keep it cuming...I mean coming

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Wow

Kay is the total cheating bitch package, the worst I've read about in my short time reading LW. I've read a couple saddletramp stories and hope you can give your special revenge on Kay and all her lovers. Smoke em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Why can't writers like this one post the whole damn story at once?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeah, fine, whatever.

Married to the equivalent of a psychopathic mass murderer and he never had a clue? Uh, just maybe he should have done a little better with the due diligence, a realistic and skeptical analysis of how his wife acted? She shit in his mouth and made him swallow for their entire marriage and he's just now seeing clues and hints and signs that she's not really honest nor ethical?

Anyone this obtuse and stupid deserves what he married into. Just another clueless husband who thinks trust means you must act like you are deaf dumb and blind.

Too preposterous to be compelling or dramatic. Just sad and boring.

But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Far So Good With the Setup

Looking forward to the rest. Hope it doesn't take forever. The way I figure it, the next few chapters are going to be suing the good doctor for back child support and malpractice. Maybe more if I can think of it. LOL. Then the intrigue with Mac. Think there will be first the coercion followed by attempts on his life. Should be interesting to see if the bitch goes to prison with Mac. Plus, if she does go down, he will get whatever money she has hidden. Maybe he will find the records before she comes back from California. Or I could be way off base. It's your story, can't wait for the rest. No rating till finished. But like the setup so far.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Anon horrid

Have you read LW? WTF you think this site is about dumb ass? Just be glad MC is not a willing cuck and he’s fighting back. I’ve said often they need to separate the willing cuck stories from the rest. Give the sickos on here their own section. But if they got rid of all the cheating wife stories in LW that would leave almost no stories.

You must have a glass stomach else you couldn’t see to walk around.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

You don't have to spell out every, single. detail. A two-bedroom suite, parents and two kids, there's no need to tell us that the boys slept in one room and you in the other.

He SHOULD have checked her phone when she went to the pool.

"I thought I heard her sob a few times but I simply didn't care anymore." - SHE'S sobbing?!

Lying about her period. He should have called her on when she had her last period.

Given the boys' ages, they might be allowed to choose who they stayed with, likely him.

"I figured that since she knew what they had planned, it wouldn't do any good to confront her." - IF he was telling the truth about their open marriage. Not that a cheater would ever lie, LOL!

His G-I-L just happens to carry around a divorce lawyer's card, doesn't even have to dig for it?

Even if he DIDN'T already suspect/know anything, how in the hell did she expect to get away with spending the night(s) elsewhere?

I still think that at 10 and 8, and with the evidence of her not even checking up on them since he left, that custody for her isn't such a sure thing. I can't believe that his lawyer isn't even going to ASK for him to get custody! Maybe he WON'T get it, but he sure as shit won't get it if he doesn't ask for it.

"I never denied Shane anything and I promised myself I wouldn't disrespect him by giving him sloppy seconds." - No, you only denied him his family, and on that first night you tried to give him WORSE than sloppy seconds, you tried to give him a cream pie.

Shit, I hope nothing happens to Shane from her pimp.

SystemShockSystemShockover 4 years ago
I can only hope...

That Shane's retribution measures up to the wrongs done to him. In Kay you've created a character so irredeemably evil that nothing less than total malice on Shane's part would make any kind of sense. Ruin this bitch. Otherwise, what's the point of making her so over-the-top repugnant and grating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
should be a law

Come on Saddle get writing !

(btw there should be a law that only completed stories are released these bit by bit tantalising tit bits are murder )

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 4 years ago
Implausible

It is just not possible to get interested in a story where one of the main characters is so completely implausible. She might as well be wearing a big black hat. You need to try to make your characters more true to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HUGE plot hole

if the hubby had a vasectomy why whould she assume she could pass off the new kid as his?

Me? I'd have mae sure the kids were safe at the grandparents and then gone to Dans house and killed his wife and kids

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago

This is what I would call an extreme cheating story from which there is no chance of reconciliation. Personally I just don't see this as being in any way realistic but despite that I really enjoyed it. Who in their right mind wouldn't have confronted her as soon as it took 2 hours to come back from the pool with the evidence of her cheating plain to see? Also how could she possibly think it was okay to disappear until 8 in the morning and think her husband would be okay with that? I usually look for reconciliation where the wife has made a mistake and is truly sorry for what she has done. However, this woman is truly evil and has to be taken down with no mercy. I await part 2 with anticipation. 5 stars for a story that got my blood boiling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is the whole

Damned story... nobody left to carry on anything who gives a damn. Not even the readers!

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
The saddletramp treatment works again!

Easily better, more original and realistic than the original story it was based on - even if you account Kay's clear psychosis here, the overall improvement to what stlimanika dropped on LIT nine years ago is undeniable.

Still not perfect, though: no idea why Shane tried to make nice with the slut he was married a day after learning she had sex with Dan; also have no idea how Kay could have explained her new pregnancy to her husband without him immediately dumping her ass; and I'm with sbrooks103x with that 'sobbing' nonsense - HER, sobbing over Shane? She's clearly a sociopathic nymphomaniac with extreme narcissistic behavior - no fucking way such a creature would waste time shedding crocodile tears, in the middle of the night, in darkness, over anyone without knowing full well that they had the person she was fake-crying for complete attention. So no - that wasn't a very good characterization of your antagonist, author.

Lord knows it's a fool's game to try to guess how STP1956 will end any of his stories, given how wild he can go sometimes. But, for this one, it seems like the wayward wife will somehow end up in jail for prostitution, if not in prison for drug trafficking. Wild guess, I know, but if there's any way for the MC to ends up with full custody of his boys (and yes - it is HIS boys), then I'm all for it. Also, there's no way Winstead doesn't end up not only losing his license, but having to pay an astronomical settlement to Shane for making him sterile - this is as unethical as you can get, as a doctor, and there's no chance he's not going to pay dearly for this.

It was a good first part. 'Wondering, however, who's going to be the random hot woman who will fall in love with the MC here - that's also something saddletramp1956 always done. Not saying that, this time around, it isn't warranted, though... I'll stay tune to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why would he blurt out that he knows everything?

Serious loss of the Intel advantage he gained hacking her phone.

Plus now she'll know to avoid the process server.

Agree Kay's behavioral inconsistencies are a distraction.

Still, authors's BTB plans are usually inventive and entertaining so I'll reserve judgment and look for further chapters.

Also do concur that authors who take weeks, and some even months, to post subsequent chapters make it hard to keep track of the story and risk losing the reader's interest.

premshankerpremshankerover 4 years ago
MISMATCH

While entering hotel room on Monday at 8AM , Kay's version on Page 2 mismatch with her version on Page 3

Please reconcile

This is a great story, with superb ,seamless,excellent erotic narration.

Waiting for update

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "A few things" - I'm guessing that Doc botched the operation so that it's irreversible.

NegativeNellyNegativeNellyabout 4 years ago
Contempt

I can’t stand blatant contempt for a spouse. If you’re going to cheat then cheat. I’m no angel but I can’t stand the utter disrespect and contempt one spouse has for the other. The phrase, “You can’t divorce me because I’ll take you for everything,” gets under my skin. That is the problem with laws today...

Luckily this is just fantasy.....Right?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

@premshaker, Page 2 was Sunday morning, Page 3, Monday morning, unless I'm misunderstanding you.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

@MightyHorny Re: The Boys - I know I said this before, but I don't understand why his lawyer doesn't even want to TRY for custody, as a bargaining chip if nothing else. While on the young side, 8 and 10 years old is old enough for the Judge to at least listen to their wishes, and her lack of concern (granted they're with their father) about them for two days has to count against her getting custody.

Imoverit41Imoverit41about 4 years ago
Holy cow!

Every been in a bad accident as a passenger? You can see it coming and you start to stand on your imaginary brake. No Good that does... You're along for the ride and all you can do is brace yourself. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

More please, asap...gotta see what happens to this slut!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why are stories posted in parts?

As several commentators have noted, sometimes stories are never finished. Sometimes there is too great a time gap and readers don’t remember what the earlier part or parts were about. If the stories are good we want to read all of it now. Could someone please explain why authors post in parts?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
@sbrooks

It wasn't botched. It was intentional.

From page 3, near the top:

I started at the beginning of her emails and found several exchanges between her and Dr. Winstead, the doctor who performed my vasectomy. He made it clear to her that he did not want to know anything about the child he had sired and asked if she had approached me about having a vasectomy as he suggested.

"Yes, I did," she told him in her reply. "And he's open to it. I told him I had a hard time with Robert, which I did, and he'll do anything to make me feel better."

"Good," he responded. "I'll take care of it myself. Trust me, he'll never be able to have children when I'm done.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Okay, except for changing 1st person POV. One of the best ways to ruin a story. Why not just write the lot in 3rd person. Aside from having to change who I am, I am not female and it is impossible to think like one. If you do write a second chapter don't destroy the story again.

I have no idea why she made hubby have a vasectomy. This is the most stupid part of the story. Makes absolutely no sense whatsover. Knes a wife who did that, then had to make up stories about why she then need her tubes tied after she started cheating. Crazy. Yes they are divorced.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: @sbrooks - Oh, I agree, I apologize if I wasn't clear. When I said "botched," I didn't mean that he made a mistake, I meant that he deliberately did it wrong so that it couldn't be reversed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well written as usual, but......

You lost me when she spent the entire night with her lover while hubby and sons remained in their hotel room. I can buy that hubby bought that she spent a couple of hours the night before in the hotel bar, but all night the night hubby and the boys left for home?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good But...

Good cheating story (although not really a good thing) but a bit overboard with what she was getting away with. Shane is not that dense so it will be fun to see part II.

T.T.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 4 years ago
Can....

any woman really be that much of a bitch? Apparently so, although I find that hard to believe, in itself it requires a suspension of disbelief. A side issue is the suggestion that the legal system is on her side in spite of how much of a bitch she is. In a way I feel manipulated by the author in that she is being built up into such a horror I will long for her to be knocked down and will only be happy when she is. It's fiction of course, but I would be interested in reading of any real case that it resembles. As a tale it flows well enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh this sucked

A high hard one. Makes less than no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
nope

She would have never left california. nuff said

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 4 years ago
GOOD READ

...but how is it she thinks that going down to the pool at night and staying out until 0800 isn't going to be noticed?

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 4 years ago
It started out decently enough . . .

. . . but quickly deteriorated into an enormous amount of garbage. I'll read Pt. 02, but I'm not expecting anything remotely reasonable, as this story makes absolutely no sense at all. Some of your other stuff is interesting, but this is truly junk.

enderlocke27enderlocke27about 4 years ago
um

everyone's reaction to the evil disgusting act she did was very blasé. felt like there was no love there to begin with

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 4 years ago
Really

She actually served up a cream pie and expected he's take it. Than he allowed Dan the man to sit with him and the kids the next morning. I don't have that level of restraint, maybe a cup of hot coffee in his face. Anyway looking ahead to what's next

charliem100charliem100about 4 years ago
Loving Wives?

I don't see anything loving about this wife.

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago
Nonsens!

He has every opportunity to sue the boys' biological fathers for reimbursement of the costs for the last 10/8 years! Also in Pennsylvania, the author should know that!

bruce22bruce22about 4 years ago
Nicely Done

I do not see anyway that this can legitimately be turned into an RAAC. Take her down!

GladstonGlieseGladstonGlieseabout 4 years ago
I'm sorry but,

"I recalled reading an article once that said it was the man who determined the sex of a child, depending on whether the sperm carries an X or a Y chromosome."

Really? The main character learned that from an article? As opposed to middle school. And I doubt anyone is surprised by software engineers working in aerospace. Authors, please proofread. Read what you write to yourself and think about how it would sound if said aloud.

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 4 years ago
IMO

That woman deserves to be capped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Get a new attorney

He has been the victim of a fraud, multiple times, been physically maimed, and she has been fraudulent her entire marriage. Her lifestyle is dangerous to the kids and she says the court would give her custody and he would have to pay support? Lol. Only if the Judge is a psychopath

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Bullet

That lying, cheating slut needs a bullet to the head!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
She'd Get Hers

I would have hit, or kneed, her so hard in her vagina, she'd be in pain for a week. Then, I'd find that asshole and it wouldn't be pretty. They'd get theirs!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Doctor

I would make sure that The Doctor NEVER worked again .. The Slut would get hers also . She gives Ladies a Bad Name ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Evil Bitch

Saddletramp, I think you have succeeded in creating one of the most evil women to ever grace the LW genre. She has got to rate up there with Ohio's "The Monster".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WTF?

They are not his sons. They are her parents not his. She has been fucking around for 13 years and he never noticed a thing? This is not even remotely believable!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don't Understand!

If she was spending the night out, how was she explaining it to her husband??? She returns to their suite at 0800 and how was she going to explain her overnight absence? The first night she is gone for two hours , plus and says she went to the restaurant with Dan the asswipe, to talk, then had a few drinks. But spending overnight and coming in at 0800?? Just isn't feasible.

norcal62norcal62about 4 years ago
Cruising along, reading, when I hit a pot hole.

"It seemed that Dan and his wife were into the swinging scene and wanted to get Kay and I involved as well."

It's, "get Kay and me involved." Why do most LW authors not know how to use pronouns properly?

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Too many inconsistencies as comments spell out

She and others better get burned to crisp

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 4 years ago

The vasectomy is supposed to be reversible. If it isn't then the good doctor just lost everything including his freedom.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
WHEN WILL CHEATERS EVER LEARN TO COUNT AND CONTROL

blessings, options, consequenceces, urges & desires, feelings or results. 99% of the time catching knowledge is getting found out, A -Z,, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I Expect It May Depend

On the state but where I come from the courts have ruled that if paternity can be proven that the married spouse is not the biological father he does not have to pay child support. Further more if the biological father can be identified he can be forced to pay support retroactively and the wife can be ordered to pay back any support falsely obtained. Just think she admits she's a slut but gets angry when the husband she's been slutting around on calls her one. Anyone that leaves all of that info on their phone has the IQ of a tomato plant, then there's the fact of letting the guys she was cheating with take photos and videos. Hope he realizes that if he dies even during the divorce she gets everything. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not consistent, couldn't finish

Nothing made any sense, plot holes the size of a truck. Waste of time.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

I like it so far. One thing struck me: malpractice. Dr Winstead deliberately misled Shane about the extent of his vasectomy. That’s at least worth an ethics complaint. Then there’s the medical practice. It’s responsible for their staff. A surgeon and an employee (Kay) deliberately conspired against a patient; performed the vasectomy differently from what they told the patient; and deliberately misled a patient. There ought to be a felony conviction in there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What are you thinking?

1) you have WAY too much time on your hand

2) this is a site for SEX stores -- now "Lifeline" drama.

As Elvis sang............. "a little less conversation; a little more action".

very very boring.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

This Cow makes My Ex look Almost Human

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Believe

Can't believe she would be that blatant at the hotel.

AlericAlericover 3 years ago

Mike seems like another victim, for now anyway. The doctor needs to be reported for his outrageous act to the medical board, and sued for every penny he's ever made. Also, report Dan to his company and make sure they fire him as most companies have morality clauses.

Shane needs to stop fartin' around and start getting things done. He is just spinning his wheels at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
i believe in equal rights

"i won't physically harm a woman" is a suckers play. no chivalry for the evil people regardless of their sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unbelievable Behaviour

What a whore! How did she propose to explain her night long absence at the hotel? And Shane didn't question her absence in the note he left for her?

She spent the next night out too, so how would she explain it? She was still trying to hide her whoring from Shane! Don't understand it! Well written, so 5*s.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
norcal62 Is Cruising Along...

and is quite correct in pronoun selection. The easy test for choosing the correct pronoun when multiple pronouns are used is to change the test sentence to include just one pronoun.

For example start with the sentence, "Me and him go play ball every day." If that sounds grammatically correct, you have problems. If the test sentence is reduced to just one pronoun, "Me go play ball...." sounds correct, English is probably not your primary language.

As a rule, the speaker puts themselves last in a group of listed players. The example sentence above would be correctly written, "He and I go play ball every day."

Unless you are quoting a street-talking ruffian, your story will read more smoothly when proper grammar is used.

Yep norcal62, this is one of my pet peeves as well. Hits me like fingernails on a chalkboard (FOAK). I really dislike getting FOAKed. Hey norcal62, wanna compare notes on lie versus lay usage as well?

ST, Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
lawyers can't take a shit,,,,,,,,,,,

unless the worthless judges allow them. No such animal as a shark lawyer.

Only theives whoo legally rob you. Blessed by the courts. Divorce is a huge money making business, and most often the worthless scum, man or woman, win.

Realize these burn bitch the tales are fantasies,(more like tinker bell fantasies)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well enough written technically, though the grammar could use some help, but the storyline strains credulity. There is no way she keeps those texts on her phone at all and certainly not protected by her sons’ birth dates or whatever it was.

She comes home with a smashed pussy full of cum that she wants him to luck out of her but later discusses how well she’s kept everything a secret? She comes into a hotel room and doesn’t notice that 3/4 of the clothes, shoes, and toiletries are gone? Sorry, this turned into sci-fi / fantasy at that point.

And then it became a shaggy dog story with the addition of Mac. 3 stars is the best I could do.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Good story but would be much better except for pointlessly unbelievable plot details.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story was OK as far as the quality of the writing, but too many implausible elements to make it a 4 or 5 star effort. One other thing that bugged me almost from the start: what husband finds his wife full of semen at the beginning of the story and doesn't completely lose his shit right then and there? Indeed, what husband sees his wife leave the pool near midnight with some guy she had supposedly just met and whom she had kissed by the pool and then waits 2 hours doing nothing before she shows up? He had the guy's name; he could have at least called or gone to the room and raised hell.

This could have been much better if it had a more believable story line.

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 3 years ago

So.....

He suspects her of cheating, she's gone for hours, comes back sweaty, he gets up close to her pussy, notices there's cum in it, and he doesn't immediately throw her out the window of suite they're staying in?

Oh I see, he's from Pittsburgh. Yinzers make the most ignorant of cucks..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She's a fucking scummy cunt, unfortunately there are many bitches like her and the shitheads of the world will blame him for being clueless. Men a DNA test is your god given Right always do one. Know though that courts favor women even if she's scum like her, its fucked but thats justice in the courts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

THIS WIMP OF AHUSBAND TOOK SO FUCKING LONG TO ACT ON HIS SLUT WIFE!!

SHE IS A BITCH....TOO BAD SO MANY MEN THINK WITH THEIR DICKS

WORST OF ALL, SHE HAD PREGNANCY PROBLEMS YET HE GOT THE VASECTOMY, WHAT A JOKE.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

I know the author's position that his stories are his universe and anything can happen. Still, the story is so implausible with so many unexplained events that it loses any interest. For example, how could a wife get around leaving the bedroom at night to go to her lover and not return until 8 am the next morning and expect to get away with that? No one writes texts or emails detailing their infidelity. It is too bad, because the author is a very good writer and I like to read his stuff, but get frustrated at the unrealistic story lines.

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 3 years ago

good story, well written, well paced,,its a 5 !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are writing AGAIN, the same story, the wife disrespecting the husband, forcing him to raise other's man child, wanting to make a cuckold out of him, etc, etc... You're not a bad writer, you're not great either, but... please... CHANGE THE PLOT. It's getting old. I understand that maybe you need to exorcise your personal demons through these stories, but if you keep writing, think of anything else. Having read most of your stories already, I knew what the story was about from page 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Typical saddletramp1956 story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Paternity fraud should be a felony.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Fun story but Im not sure what is more grating the WAY over the top wife, who on one hand said ". "Bonehead took the boys early this morning, and he says they may be late getting back tonight, so I'm all yours for today AND tonight if you want." and then seems to feel far differently when she knows he's done with her or the folks who completely miss that point. Yes, shes a narcissist but her depth of slutty really derailed what could have been a better story.

Expected better.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 2 years ago

JPB clone stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When the bitch spends the whole night with her asshole lover, how does she explain it to her husband? She acts as if it's normal to be gone for the night till 8:00A M. the next morning.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

"my pussy felt sloshy from all the cum" ..... back off fellas, this woman is mine!!! lol

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES