Last Weekend

Story Info
Natalie and Ryan meet new friends, and it goes well.
3.1k words
4.35
13.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last Weekend

Not my typical style, but I am giving it a try...

Let me set the stage for you...my husband and I refer to our "status" as a monogamous, polyamorous couple, which simply means we are not open, nor are we swingers. We enjoy the company of another couple both socially and behind closed doors. Let me tell you...that is not easy to find. People can be so bizarre, flakey, unintelligent, or mono-focused. However, once you stumble into this lifestyle, it is hard to give it up. So...we just keep looking for that diamond in the rough, which leads me to my story...

"So babe, I've been talking to this chick who I met online, and she seems pretty cool. Do you have any desire to text her?" My husband, Ryan, is in charge of screening people. He is usually pretty good at reading into people's motives.

I replied, "Can you give me a quick summary before I spend any time getting to know them?" I have become somewhat jaded because people typically want to sleep with the wife and ignore the husband, which doesn't fly with me. Or they simply lie.

Anyways, Ryan gave me the basic information, which seemed pretty benign. The four of us began texting that evening. Mary and Ryan had a lot in common between the odd things they collected to the quirky interests they shared. Mary was also bisexual, which of course was a plus since so am I. Furthermore, Mary's husband, Shawn, and I had a lot in common. We both loved the outdoors and cooking. The stars seemed to align for once, and everyone got along great. We chatted about a variety of topics, and we were all very upfront about expectations. After several weeks of talking, we decided to meet up at a local pub. I love listening to live music, and my favorite band was playing. I thought it would be a great time to meet and break the ice.

When Mary and Shawn showed up, we hit it off. Shawn was a bit shy, but eventually he came around. Mary was a little spitfire. We spent the evening talking and listening to music. At one point, Mary followed me into the bathroom.

"I was told that I needed to follow you in here, and put the moves on you?"

"Oh really? Did the boys put you up to this?" I rolled my eyes. Guys can be...well...such guys.

"They sure did," she replied and then went to kiss me. For a few minutes Mary and I made out in the ladies room as women came and went. When we returned to the table, the guys had big grins on their faces.

I gave Ryan the look. He looked at me with a feigned expression of shock. "What? Why you looking at me?" He started to laugh. "I merely said that Mary should go check on you."

"Mmmmhmmm...I'm sure you did." I sat down next to Shawn, and we talked over the music. At one point during the evening, Shawn pulled me closer to him and started rubbing my leg. When I looked over at my husband, I could tell that he was having a nice time. Mary was clearly being affectionate with him as well.

When the night ended, we all agreed that the first meeting went well. We hugged each other goodbye and planned on meeting tomorrow for dinner and conversation. When we got home, the four of us began texting each other. We are all in our forties, and here we were acting like a bunch of giddy high schoolers.

Shawn: Did you guys make it home okay? Me and Mary had a blast tonight.

Mary: We sure did. Ryan- you are so hot. Natalie- I want to kiss you again.

Natalie: I would love that...maybe Shawn won't be so shy tomorrow.

Shawn: Oh just you wait! Ryan, may I kiss your wife tomorrow?

Ryan: Only if I can kiss your wife

And this is how the conversation went. Before we knew it, it was past midnight. The next day Ryan and I got up and ran some errands. I am a pretty basic woman, but I wanted to look good that evening when we met our friends for the second time.

"I need to go bra shopping," I told my husband while we were out.

"Oh really? And why is that?"

"I want these girls to look good...hopefully Shawn will sneak a peek."

Ryan reached over and rubbed my large breasts through my thin t-shirt. "Trust me baby when I say, most men and probably many women look at your lovely ta ta's." Ryan was as smooth as broken glass!

When we got to the lingerie shop, I grabbed an assortment of bras that varied from push up to full support. I hate bra shopping, but I will admit that I enjoyed the idea of our new friends admiring my lovely chest. I narrowed my selection down to a few lacy bras that were able to give lift to my size D mounds. They created deep cleavage that a cock could easily slide between. I sent a picture to my husband and asked him if he would be willing to titty fuck me with this dept of cleavage. He reassured me that not only would he be willing to, but he was pretty sure Shawn would enjoy that as well. I was satisfied with my purchase.

The rest of the day went according to plan. We met Shawn and Mary at an English pub and had dinner. The conversation was lovely, and Ryan and I were excited to have finally met an interesting couple. After dinner we decided to go to a bar and shoot some pool.

"We play pool a little differently," Mary informed me and Ryan. "When the other person is shooting, you have to distract him or her..." she then flashed us! Right there in the bar! We saw some deep cleavage and the rim of her areola.

"Works for me!" Ryan was happy to oblige. As the games continued, we got a little more daring. I would grab Shawn's ass while Mary would rub up against Ryan.

At one point we really wanted to distract Ryan, so Mary and I began to kiss. Her soft lips met mine, and it felt nice to kiss a woman.

"I don't care if I suck," Ryan began, "if I could just watch this."

"Totally agree," Shawn replied. The four of us were getting more comfortable with each other, and Shawn finally broke out of his shell. As I was sitting down, he came up behind me and pushed my hair to the side. He whispered in my ear, "May I kiss your neck?"

"Mmmm...I'd like that," I purred. And he did just that. He kissed and nibbled on the back of my neck in between shooting pool. After about an hour, we were all pretty sexually wound tight, so we needed to move this party elsewhere.

"What is next on the agenda?" I asked.

"I have an idea," Mary suggested. "How do you two feel about going to a strip club?"

I had always wanted to go to a strip club with Ryan, so I thought this was an excellent idea. Ryan agreed. While we drove to the establishment, Ryan and discussed how it was going.

"It looks like Shawn finally got some nerve," my husband replied.

"I agree! It's nice! I thought you and Mary would just leave me with the fuddy duddy. I'm glad everyone is hitting it off..." Ryan and I have a very open and honest relationship, so there was no secret that I was attracted to Shawn. He also admitted that he enjoyed feeling Mary against his body.

We were all talking as we walked towards the entrance.

"Hey, Natalie. Come here real quick."

I turned my body towards Shawn, but before I could say anything, he pulled me in for a deep kiss. His tongue found my tongue, and his arms wrapped around my waist. For several wonderful seconds our mouths were joined and we kissed deeply.

"I didn't want you to think I was too shy..." I gave him my best smile and assured him that I no longer thought that. We made our way up to the front of the stage because Mary wanted to be close to the ladies. I sat next to Shawn, and Ryan sat next to Mary.

As the music played, a young woman danced near the four of us. She was not nude, but her skimpy bottoms left little to the imagination. Shawn pulled out some dollars bills and asked Mary and I to help ourselves. Mary was quite excited to slip her fingers under the woman's g-string.

I asked Shawn, "Do you like when they shake their ass in front of you?"

"Yes. But to be honest, I rather look at your ass."

"Oh really...well I am sure we can arrange that. I like looking at your ass as well."

"Would you let me kiss your ass?" Shawn asked me.

"Of course, but only if you rub it first."

"Oh baby, I will rub your fine ass," Shawn leaned forward and kissed me again. Our kisses became longer and more intense. As the night progressed, we watched very little of the girls on stage. We became more interested in each other. At one point while Shawn and I were making out, he took my hand and placed it on his erect penis.

"Look what you do to me, Natalie."

"I like that I do that to you."

"Do I make you wet?"

"Of course you do..." Shawn began to rub the inside of my thighs. I could feel my pussy tingle. I was getting incredibly turned on. I excused myself and went to the ladies room. I needed to cool down. I took Mary with me.

"So I see that you and Shawn are hitting off," she said.

"Indeed we are! How's it going with Ryan?"

"Girl! He is an amazing kisser. I want to feel what else he can do with that tongue."

"Trust me...he has skills." Mary and I went back to our men, but before we returned the focus to the guys, we took a moment for ourselves. Here we were in the middle of a strip club making out. We kissed each other deeply, and I rubbed her right breast through her shirt. When we pulled away, I gave her a giant smile. "You know the guys are watching us and not the girls on the stage..."

"I know," she giggled. "We probably shouldn't hurt their income for the night." I gave her another quick peck on the lips and returned my attention to the young woman on the stage. I slipped her a few dollars and commented on her beauty. While I watched her dance, Shawn rubbed my back.

"You know what..." he started

"What?"

"I have a crush on you." He looked so adorable and innocent. "I just wanted to let you know that...if your husband allows it, I want to be with you. Like eventually be my girlfriend."

"I would like that." I leaned into him and kissed him deeply. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled his mouth into mine. Our tongues were deeply intertwined. I honestly had no idea how much time had passed because Shawn and I continued to make out. I looked periodically to check on Ryan, but it appeared that Mary was taking good care of him.

As I kissed Shawn, I continued to rub his erection. I could feel the precum through his jeans. I continued to rub that area with my thumb, which he appeared to like. As we kissed he would moan into my mouth. At one point he said to me, "I think you are doing that on purpose, Natalie. Do you like knowing that you give me a wet spot?"

"I do. Do you like knowing that my pussy is wet right now?"

"Fuck yes." Shawn pulled my chair even closer to him, and I wrapped my legs around him. He kissed me deeply.

"Look how close you are, Shawn." I indicated that his cock and my pussy were merely separated by denim fabric.

Shawn let out a heavy sigh and said, "Damn you woman. I need to cool down. Do you want to step outside with me for a minute?" I was kind of bummed that he wanted me to stop my teasing, but I was totally fine getting some fresh air. I looked over at Ryan and reassured him that we were just stepping out on the patio and would be right back. Based on my husband's erection and wet spot in his jeans, I didn't think he would miss me long.

When we got outside, all reservations broke. Shawn pulled me into him, and we kissed deeply. His hands went up my shirt and fondled my breast. We continued to make out as I undid his belt. I undid his jeans and kneeled in front of him. I love to give a man head, and I did just that...on the side patio of a strip club. I pulled out his firm cock and began to suck it vigorously. It felt so full in my mouth, and I could taste his precum. I held it with my right hand and braced myself with my left. I continued to work his cock with my mouth. His head was smooth and the veins bulged in his shaft. After sucking on him for several minutes, he pulled me up and kissed me deeply.

"God damn, Natalie, you can suck my cock so good. Are you wet from doing that, baby?"

"Of course," I replied hoping he would let me continue. Instead he undid my belt and stuck his hands into my pants.

"Can I feel your wetness baby?"

"Yes...yes...oh...yes..." I was like an animal at this point. I wanted him all over my pussy. However, what he did next was unexpected. He spun me around, and pulled my jeans down. I now knew what he wanted, and I wanted it too. Shawn pulled my jeans down, and I bent over, giving him the access that he wanted. He stuck his cock into my dripping, wet pussy. He held onto my hips as he pulled out. "Can I do that again?"

"Yes! Fuck yes! Do it again." Shawn continued to move his erect cock in out of my pussy. Anyone could have walked outside and saw him fucking me right there on the table. I could feel his cock dragging in and out of my vagina. His plump head hit every crevice, and I just wanted more. After several minutes, I knew that we had to get back to our spouses, so I told him that we needed to take a pause.

"I said a pause, Shawn. I didn't say to put that away yet."

"I've never met a woman like you before, Natalie. Damn, you are so hot." I just gave him my wicked smile. As I went down to suck his cock, I never broke eye contact with him. I love giving a man head after he has been inside of me, so not only did he feel amazing, he also smelled amazing. I inhaled my scent as my mouth worked his erection. My soft lips. My warm mouth. I wanted to please him.

After a few minutes, someone came outside, so we had to push pause on that activity. I was pretty sure that the two guys would not have minded watching Shawn get a blow job, but I didn't want to get in trouble either. (I am only so rebellious!)

When we joined our spouses, Mary informed us that she was getting tired and wanted to head out soon. I was beyond horny, so I was fine with leaving. We gave our new friends hugs and kisses goodbye and headed home. On the way home I told Ryan what happened on the patio. He was shocked to hear that his wife was so bold. I informed him that nothing was finished, so he would need to do that when we got home.

We barely made it in the door when Ryan pushed me up against the wall. He kissed me deeply- almost sloppy. His tongue ran up and down my neck, and he bit my ear. We were not going to make love tonight as husband and wife- we were going to fuck. I lifted his shirt off and kissed his chest and neck as we worked our way to our bedroom. Shirts...a few steps later...shoes...a few more steps... pants...Finally, I was standing in front of our bed with nothing on but my push up bra and panties.

"So do you want me to titty fuck that cleavage?" Ryan asked.

"Oh no baby. I need my pussy fucked. No one can give it to me like you can." I pulled down my panties and unhooked my bra. We climbed into bed- naked bodies together.

"Did Mary make you nice and hard tonight?"

"Oh yes...but now you get to finish the job." I climbed on top of my husband. I leaned forward and from behind I guided his cock into my dripping pussy. I needed to feel him. He is much larger than Shawn, so as I eased down, I could feel him stretch my womanhood. I began to rock back and forth. Slowly at first, but as I adjusted to his girth, I began to move faster. I leaned closer to my husband's mouth, so he could suck my erect nipples. As I leaned forward, Ryan increased his tempo. I knew neither one of us would last long.

"Nat...you are so tight...fuck you feel good." I adjusted a bit in order to suck on my husband's neck, for I knew he loved that. "Damn, baby..." I could feel myself getting close. The orgasm began to build...I knew it wouldn't be long...

"Baby...keep doing that," I encouraged my husband. Ryan began to pump his cock in and out of my pussy. I could hear the sloshing of his precum and my wetness. I love that sound, and it sent me over the edge. "Holy...fucking shit...I am cumming..." I screamed as Ryan pounded my pussy.

His grunts told me that he was as well. He pushed his cock deep into me and with each thrust, I knew a rope of his semen was filling my body. As we both came down from our orgasmic highs, I rolled off of him.

"Damn baby...that was so good," I said. "I hope we get to see our new friends again...and soon."

So...my dear reader...what do you think? Did this really happen last weekend, or was this just another tale created by polyatthepen??