All Comments on 'Late Back Ch. 04'

by AnnasFriend

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
carygrant_69carygrant_69over 6 years ago
Wow, love the storty series

I am also trying to create a stories series of a stepdad and stepdaughter. She did not know she was adopted but in a fit of rage her mom tells her in from on him.

That changes everything for the soon to be lovers.

Love your stories and hope mine come out as close to the quality as yours.

Like to hear from you.

carygrant_69@Hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh Daddy

Please more!! 💗💗

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 5...

...will there be?

GaryBlovesagoodstoryGaryBlovesagoodstoryover 6 years ago
NOTHING WRONG

I am sorry I read all 4 chapters and did not leave a comment after reading the story a few days ago. They did NOTHING WRONG (repeat NOTHING WRONG), but slept together. Parents and children have been sleeping together all the time thru out history of mankind. Even TODAY, somewhere in this world of our, there WILL BE parents and children sleeping in bed together. Only the bond of the parent and child can change THE FUTURE. And THAT decision is left to the parent and child, and NOT to any outside person or group of people. I like the story and you could call this chapter 4 "Daddy's Sleep Over". I know there is more to this story. So keep on writing. I read your other story and your bio. I left a comment there too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Was Going Along Nicely...

...and then words started going AWOL: "It's never been like that me before..."

And spelling and punctuation got into the act, too: "... I wanted it to."

Oh, well, still a good yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
GRAMMER SMAMMER

i don't read these to correct someones use of the English language. I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
15!!!

50% better than 10!

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Very touching story. I look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous