All Comments on 'Late Back Ch. 05'

by AnnasFriend

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Applause

Well written, told; more please. Carry the theme out some more. Your a good story teller.

Ragtag1124Ragtag1124about 6 years ago
Great story

This I love, it has just the right touch. Thanks for not including Angie at this point it was better with just father and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome story

love that the story was more realistic than most and loved the slow burn aspect of it ! Id love to see more stories like this from you.

88Ozguy88Ozguyalmost 6 years ago
Where is the 6 .... when it is so well deserved?

What a wonderful development of these personalities. Those self doubts and the gradual movement toward realisation that urges can be thoughtfully reasoned into sensual and tender progress to fulfill a truly loving relationship. It’s not always fiction. More often than we know ... it is real life.

I would like you to try to get Angie involved somehow ... without revealing the secrets father and daughter want to keep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please continue

more chapters please

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 4 years ago
Fan Fucking Tastic

I just read all five chapters in one setting and they were great. I plan to read more of your stories now!

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago
The Phone

So who was on the phone first thing in the morning? Angie wanting to know how the previous evening went with Art? Maybe Art? Calling to apologize for the previous evening?

Good story, well told and good ending. Five stars awarded.

I have read a couple of your stories now and going back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

A great story!

CaivonoCaivonoover 3 years ago

Incest stories are usually hard going for me and if I enjoy them it's with gritted teeth and a raised eyebrow. This, however, was sweet and believable. I would have liked some scenes with Angie and perhaps a more open-ended ending with scope for sequels, but this was a great start to a body of work that I would like to see going strong for a long time to come.

Memut6969Memut6969almost 3 years ago

Awesome story. Great build up and delivered the explosives in the end. Keep up the good work. Please give us the next chapter in the student series.

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueoneover 2 years ago

Great story, well written. I liked the build up, the narrative and explored thought processes. Happy to give this 5 stars.

Rooster60Rooster60over 2 years ago

Really enjoyable, kept me entertained up to the last word

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Ah sweet release for Daddy and Daughter! A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous