All Comments on 'Late Back'

by AnnasFriend

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Omg. Please tell me there's going to be a chapter 2. This was phenomenally written and captivating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

I agree completely with the previous comment! Damn. Had me going really good then you stop!!!!! AARGGGHHH. Hurry up with pt 2.

irishcream44irishcream44over 6 years ago
As they said............

...........must be a Chapter 2............and more !

AnnasFriendAnnasFriendover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 en route

It's been submitted, thank you for your encouragement.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Excellent story, but left me HANGING

Need a second chapter full of love, affection, and most importantly SEX.

Daddy need to fuck her.

Raise your score from 3 to 5

AnnasFriendAnnasFriendover 6 years agoAuthor
Apologies

It seems I should have made it clearer this was a first chapter not a self-contained story - I'm new around these parts and I hope you will be tolerant. I didn't quite know myself what it was going to turn out to be. I'm now working on Chapter 3 where things do escalate... but perhaps not quickly enough for some of you. Thanks again for your feedback and votes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

Her internal monologue is hilarious. Not often you find a character on here who is endearing in a non-sexual way, especially in a story that's pretty hot too.

ChalkyCanberra1970ChalkyCanberra1970over 6 years ago
WTF

You are kidding arent you?

Thanks for the warning, dickhead.

lonesometravelerlonesometravelerover 6 years ago
Please more stories

OK This is teriffic! It is really hot and I like that you concentrate on the buid up as well as the fucking. It is way hotter that way and if someone doesn’t like the first 2 or 3 parts of this hot story they shpuld read your two one-off stories. Please: Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good start

Teasing, is a great way to ensure the reader comes back for more.

Oedipus_JeffOedipus_Jeffalmost 3 years ago

Good opening. I want to read chapter 2 before I comment further, but I'm intrigued:)

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

A girl's first love is almost always her daddy, almost.

Has the makings of a good story. Her first experience sure sets her up to be thinking of her father or at the very least someone with verifiable experience for any future attempt. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnasFriend@AnnasFriend
Story writer. Feedback always welcome.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Late Back Series Info