All Comments on 'Late Bloomer'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SylverarowSylverarowalmost 16 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story. I am going through my own "trial period" although I dont have the feedback as was in your story. This story was very close to home about the thoughts of what all you have to change when you go from being care free to responsible. Granted I have lived on my own for years, but everything else seemed spot one. Great work please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful Tale

This is a great story -- just the right mix of original tale and sex. I know a lot of guys who needed someone like Margaret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Every man should

read this story and take note - but then most men are still big kids at heart - we just do things differently lol

HansTrimbleHansTrimblealmost 11 years ago
The ritual that we've all had to go through

The whole trouble with being a kid in America these days is that it's such a great life that we don't want to leave it behind! This coming of age--finally--story was written in a humorous vein, but in fact it hits home with most of your adult male readers. It's always the same: we'll grow up when and if there's a benefit in it. Positive feedback, as your hero calls it. Been there, got the tee shirt. What a lot of memories this story evokes! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Alternate ending

Loved the story. I thought there was a possibility that his parents may have hired Margaret to do the job. Not an unhappy ending, just a twist.

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I may be growing older but I refuse to grow up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous