Late Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freddie made another mewling sound, as he felt his ass hug the huge intruder tightly...the cock. Her cock.

His mind was exploding with frenzied emotions; too many to make sense of. His fear and pain were all mixed in with the touch of her body and the way she talked ... using utterly perverted words that cut right to his core and kept his little soldier at full mast.

Coach Matherson could sense that he was giving in...she could taste his submission on the tip of her salivating tongue. Despite this she kept herself reigned in, sitting on top of him like an upper class lady riding gently on horseback through the forest, utterly comfortable and totally relaxed, although the difference being that she was sitting with half her protruding weapon inside him.

Fred tried to move his wrists again but her grip was like iron... physically she dominated him in every category. The worst thing was, if anyone saw this scene, he would have to live with it forever... being called 'bitch' today by his teammates had been unbearable. Imagine if they could see him now...

Freddie moaned as her dick pulsed inside him again and he couldn't help his cock twitching once more as a subtle wave of pleasure emanated from her movements.

She took this moment to position herself above him and collapse her legs, crushing her body against his back and skewering him with her penis, their hips glued together by her weight.

Freddie felt like all the air had been knocked out of him, and he gasped at how huge she was inside him, how strong she was on top of him.

"Mph..Fhghhhuckkkkkhh..." he managed to mewl through the fingers in his mouth.

Coach Matherson's body was pressed against his back, her tits crushed against his shoulder blades, her nipples hard like small cherries on his skin.

She let out a deep juddering groan as she lay on top of him, letting him squeeze and un-squeeze his sphincter in panic, inching her closer and closer to bliss.

She relaxed her hand from his mouth, allowing him some deep breaths, and let his arms fall to the sides of the massage table. Fred managed to get his breath back and whispered as quietly as possible as if they were in a library.

"W..what are you doing to me Miss Matherson?" he whispered, his eyes tearing up in fear.

Coach Matherson brought her lips to his ear.

"This."

She slowly, agonisingly slowly slid her monster out of him, inch by giant inch, until only the head remained.

Fre's mouth was a perfect 'O' as he felt a huge space inside him which felt completely alien...

"Oh and... my name is Jane," she said softly, reversing the motion.

He whined... he whined so loud that he clamped his own hand over his mouth lest he be heard as, inch by giant inch, she slid herself all the way back into his anus, until she had buried herself once more to the hilt inside of him.

Coach Matherson took a few seconds to let him adjust to the giant pipe throbbing to her heartbeat in his ass, as he calmed down slightly again

"U-urm I'm just n-not ready for... this..." he whispered in a terrified squeak.

"What my darling?" Said Coach Matherson sweetly. "This?"

She lifted her hips and withdrew her cock halfway from his body, before slowly sliding back to meet her hips with his butt cheeks.

Freddie let out a deep, long and unbidden moan as Jane's cock found a very private, sensitive place and began to elicit the dirtiest feelings of pleasure he had ever felt.

"Oh... Fuck..." he murmered, and then realised, horrified, that he had just sounded exactly like the slutty porn girls he had seen online. His hands were gripping the massage table and he tried not to acknowledge that his dick was completely solid and leaking precum underneath him whenever she pressed herself into his defenceless body.

"What is it Freddie... you wanted to say something?" breathed Coach Matherson; her voice catching slightly as she struggled to hold back her immense lust and continued her slow, long stroke fucking of Freddie, who was quivering underneath her.

"Nnnnnn...nnnnnooooo..." he moaned as she began to rotate her hips so that her cock was exploring his insides, vigorously.

Freddie panted as he felt shivers of pleasure going through her body. He felt like they were one person, every movement of her body mirrored by his. This was getting too much...she was owning him...

"It's j-just... I'm not sure if I'm... ready for this Miss Matherson..."

He looked back at her grinning and realised his mistake too late

"NO, WAIT, I M-MEAN Jaaaaaaannnnnnnnneeee!"

He couldn't prevent himself from performing an even louder pornstar scream as she pushed her hips forwards and sank her cock into him. Oh Jesus...he was being pleasured by a huge thick cock...and it felt incredible.

"W-what...oh shit..." Freddie was dazed and he felt his cock dribbling pre-cum; Jane grinned as she pulled him back into what he realised with humiliation was the doggystyle position.

Fred panicked even harder at what was obviously a position she intended to buttfuck him in. His mind fled to a time at university when they had laughed after putting gay porn on as a joke. They had all cracked up at the twink whose eyes were up in his head as the big black bull pummelled his tender ass, making him scream like a little girl. Please... that couldn't be him. It just couldn't happen...

"No...no-no-no-no J-Jane please...noooo," he cried softly.

"Are you sure?" asked Jane coyly. "Because I could have sworn you just enjoyed that..."

He couldn't get fucked like this. He couldn't be emasculated, turned into some sort of twink bitch for his coach. He couldn't...

She drew back like an archer releasing an arrow and snapped her hips forward to hilt herself in a micro-second inside Fred, who screamed as she ripped unwilling pleasure from his ripe, shaking body. Oh fucking God that was glorious.

Her cock was sending waves of pleasure up his spine. His mind tried to regroup against the sensations driving him towards a towering orgasm: "Don't let her doggystyle your ass with her huge cock... Are you truly going to let her fuck you like a faggot bitch?..."

The deep hilting of her cock made his mouth open with a cry of delight as all his fears were swept aside by her milking of his prostate. She knew he was ready.

Jane smiled as his body squirmed in barely concealed delight at their communion between dick and ass.

She opened her mouth and spoke commandingly.

"Who's my naughty slut... a dirty little bitch, ready to bend over for Mummy's cock?... "

A small corner of Fred's mind begged him not to say it, but his body betrayed him and he opened his moist lips, to say one word, almost begging in it's tone and desire.

"Meeeeeeeeeee!!"

Jane's face lit up in delight, and she released her unrestrained lust and ploughed her hips into his ass, her cock slamming into his prostate, and he moaned like a bitch in heat, his arms and legs trembling under the thrust...and the wave of pleasure that rippled through his body.

Freddie was mewling, his body still recovering... Jane's hips moved like lightning once again, burying herself inside him once more.

This time the sound that escaped Freddie's lips was just like a young woman receiving a huge cock for the first time; the surprise, the realisation...the sensation.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhh shit, oooooohhhhhhh God..."

Freddie's knees were weak, but he didn't want them to give in when Jane slammed into him again, pounding him violently and making him squeal, his eyes half-closed and his entire body tensed as clear liquid began to leak out of his ass. His body convulsed whilst Jane had her way with him, never slowing or relaxing her brutal, pounding rhythm which jolted his whole body with each unerring thrust.

Her breasts jiggled and her muscles contorted as she unleashed a furious volley of thrusts, her huge bollocks slapping into Fred's meagre golf balls, producing an unseemly sound with each contact. Fred's body was bouncing off of Jane's like a pogo stick, his arms barely being used as she held his body out in front of him like a pneumatic drill to insert herself into him at speed.

"You're going to be a big!- fat!- slut!- for my dick, every day" - she timed her words with a few big thrusts so every word was accompanied by a high-pitched squeal of delight from Freddie. He was completely subsumed by her.

Jane loved his reactions every time she hurled her filthy insults at him and began a tarrade of abuse.

"You'll NEVER enjoy women now... you'll be craving dick, and every time they look in your eyes, they'll know you're a FAGGOT!" she said as she bottomed out in him and let her cock throb inside him a few more times. Every time she abused him, Freddie's cock throbbed tremendously. Freddie's eyes were wide, and his mouth was open in shock... it felt so good. His knees were quivering with the build up of pleasure coursing through his body. He knew her perverted insults were true... normal women could never do this to him.

Freddie started to scream in delight as the orgasm slammed into his body, eyes rolled up in his head as he felt Jane's organ pummelling his most sensitive, secret areas.

Jane was not merciful as she unleashed her hulking physique, disguised by her femininity, as she committed herself wholly to driving her long, thick penis into his young tight hole, the loud *SMACKS!* of her hips against his butt cheeks echoing around the message room, as the young man's body was pummelled by her superior strength and athleticism.

Unnoticed by the two participants, they had also drawn an observer

Paris, the young masseuse, had just entered to check if Freddie Parsons was still waiting for his massage, and stood in shock at the doorway as she watched the local softball coach pound the living daylights out of one of the players.

"HOLY SHIT Coach Matherson was fucking Freddie with a strapon?!?!? Freddie liked it in the ASS?!?!?!"

Her mind was exploding as the events continued, the two participants rutting like animals as the focused only on their pleasure.

Paris then noticed that Coach Matherson didn't have anything on her lower half... and a huge pair of smooth testicles were swinging backwards and forwards with each thrust.

"Oh my God, Coach Matherson is packing SERIOUS HEAT!! She's hung like a horse!!"

She reckoned both participants hadn't noticed her as they were both facing away from the door and too busy to notice or care about the slight girl and her frizzy hair standing in the doorway. She carefully and quietly pulled the door close and put on a 'do not disturb' sign. Horses for courses she thought, although she made a mental note to tell Freddie next time to completely close and lock the sound proofed door... it is there for a reason after all (although that reason was usually to block out gym music, not keep orgasmic anal sex screams quiet for Paris the late-night staff member.)

Meanwhile, back inside the massage room Freddie's mouth was open, screaming like a bitch at this point, pushing his ass back against Jane as hard as he could, taking her steel erection deep, light drops of sweat dripping off her tits and onto his back as she unleashed months of sexual frustration in one furious pent up release.

Their animal sex started to become passionate as Jane went back to slow fucking Freddie, her hands once again in his mouth... and she was taking her time; a long measured penetration, hilting him for a few seconds at a time, before slowly, agonisingly pulling out again, leaving just the head inside him. Teasing him. Taunting him.

Every time she left a huge gap inside him; a feeling of emptiness that needed filling, Freddie would wait, tortured for her to push back into him. Each time Jane would wait, patiently, enjoying her cruel game as she watched his back arch in anticipation of her next thrust, each one a longer wait than the last.

He started to whimper as she denied him his pleasure, and began pushing back, slowly at first, but soon faster and faster. He began to make small "Umph!" noises with each backwards thrust, until finally he was fucking himself silly on Jane's massive rod whilst she simply knelt behind him, grinning from ear to ear as she watched him bang the life out of himself. He was so into it that he almost hilted himself a few times, groaning each time he went that deep. Jane slapped his ass occasionally to give him some encouragement, and began to jerk his cock betwen her forefinger and thumb, which almost immediately exploded, a strangled scream coming from Freddie as he felt her milking him, inside and out.

Hot tears were falling down his cheeks as his body went into overload, unable to deal with all the sensations of pleasure as she spanked him more and more, leaving red marks on his battered cheeks.

Jane began to tremble as she felt herself reaching her own climax, and flipped Freddie over, rotating him on her cock so he was facing her, legs up on her shoulders so he could see her in all her glory.

He saw her as she truly was in that moment... an other-wordly goddess, powerful, her hair plastered to her forehead as a soft sheen of sweat covered her body. Her breasts jiggled with each thrust, and he could just make out the gigantic cock which was sawing in and out of him, just past his own petite appendage.

Jane was staring at him, her expression close to ecstasy, as he drank her in. She pressed herself down on top of him so they were face to face, her tits crushed into his body.

They finally came face to face and passionately pressed their lips together, a sensual meeting of tongues and warmth, before Jane said fuck it and stuck her tongue down Fred's throat. He nearly came again just from that. She broke the deep french kiss to run her tongue up and down his cheek and chin, covering his face in saliva.

"I bet you wanted this so bad when I pushed you around in that clubhouse," she breathed, as she slid her tongue into his ear, making him groan.

"Yes...oh God yes..." he whimpered, totally in her thrall.

"Who's my little bitch," she breathed, her face up to his.

"Meeee Jane... I'm your little bitch," he said in delight, tears running down his face as she slow-fucked him.

Jane drank in his submission like the sweetest of nectars.

"Here it comes... are you ready to be filled up with Mommy's seed??" she said passionately.

His eyes went wide.

"Oh my god... yes Mummy!!" he said devotedly, his sheer delight driving her over the edge.

Her whole body tensed and she let out a long euphoric cry; "OOOOOHHHHHhhhhhhh!! baaaaabyyyy yeeeeaaaaasss," as she unloaded her heavy balls deep inside Freddie, who squealed as a small tsunami of hot cum deposited itself in his bowels.

"UNNGGGHHHHHHHHH!!"

She forced him to keep eye contact, her fingers squeezing his face as she marked him as her property; Freddie in complete submission to her as she triumphantly emptied her spasming dong inside his defenceless asshole. He gasped and kissed her lips as he felt the massive pressure of her cum exploding out of his ass, coating the massage table and floor behind them.

"Oh my fucking God... ohhhh shit..." he murmered softly as Jane collapsed on top of him, spent, her short blond hair askew and her legs quivering before falling still.

As she lay on top of Fred, she experienced euphoria. This boy was hers now. Marked, broken, property.

"You're amazing," whispered Freddie, still looking into her eyes.

"Obviously," she smirked as she gently caressed her hands up his chest and shoulders. "Now say it again for me."

"Say what?" said Fred in puzzlement.

Jane slid her hand down and squeezed his balls softly, breathing his scent in again.

"You know what," she said.

"I... am your bitch," he moaned. He loved the way she looked at him in that moment... intoxicated by his surrender to her. She grinned like a Cheshire cat staring at it's next meal.

"One more time for me."

Fred stared into her fiery blue gaze and said it softly, with all his soul.

"I... am owned by you, Jane Matherson, your total, owned bitch. Fuck me Mummy...Fuck me deep."

Jane purred and arched back, content at his heartfelt response. She noticed that he had become rock hard again and smirked as he began to squeeze her rapidly re-growing weapon inside him with his asshole. This massage wasn't over.

Later...

Jane and Fred walked out of the massage room having spent the last 10 minutes trying to make the scene less of a playboy mansion orgy sauna and more of the mood room it was intended to be. At least most of the cum had been washed away.

"So... uh," Fred began, sheepishly as they closed the door behind them. "I need to ask one thing... you're not making me into a girl or anything are you?"

Jane's grin couldn't have been wiped off by a hundred softball defeats in that moment.

"Only if you want it to happen."

Fred smiled as well. "Then I politely decline."

Jane put her arm around his shoulder and she smiled contendedly as she firmly led him out towards the front desk.

"I'm still fucking that sweet ass though," said Jane, giving Fred's tender butt a sharp slap which made him yelp. He smiled as she pulled him closer and took him to the exit. Their hair looked like they had just survived a jungle expedition and Fred was struggling to walk straight which Jane was trying hard and completely failing to not laugh at.

They had almost made it out when they heard a small noise coming from behind the desk and turned to see Paris sitting behind her computer, staring at them. Jane dropped her arm from Fred's shoulder and he moved away like it was a completely natural reaction to just stand a metre away from the person you were walking out arm in arm with. Jane stumbled for a second as she found the words. 'Oh hi Paris...urm, how long have you been here?'

Paris bit her lip, and let out a long sigh.

"Ooooooooo about... thirty minutes."

She continued to stare awkwardly at them, fidgeting with the post-it notes on the desk in front of her and adjusting her seat.

Mild panic hit both Jane and Fred. She'd just fucked him like a wild beast and she had been 10 metres away from them the whole time. She must have heard something?!

"Oh right... did you um... hear much from outside?..." said Jane, her hand squeezing her own hip a little tighter. If they had been heard... word spread like wildfire in a town like this, and that didn't bare thinking about! Not a massive stretch to know that Coach of the year awards generally aren't given to trainers who give private fingering lessons to their centre fielder followed by butt-sex and a cream-pie.

"Oh uh... well nothing really, those rooms are soundproofed, because of the g.. um, the gym." She tripped over her words and adjusted her seat again.

Jane looked at her. Paris didn't seem comfortable at all, her face was red and she was stumbling over her words. Maybe she is just surprised that they were walking out together like this...it did look a little odd, she reasoned.

"Well.. ah... good night Paris... enjoy your evening," said Jane, and she quickly power walked out of the hall immediately, leaving Fred to waddle after her to catch up.

Paris smiled at them until the automatic door had closed behind them at which point she let out a huge moan and collapsed into her chair.

"OOOOHhhhhhhhh fuck me... Johnny you asshole!" she moaned as Johnny the gym instructor's head appeared from underneath the desk. Thank God the desk had enough room for 3 receptionists or he would never have been able to hide under it otherwise. He smiled, panting, his face covered in her pussy juices as he slid out his fingers from inside her and rubbed her thighs.