Late Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So wait, they were having sex in our workplace? How unprofessional," he said as he picked what might have been a pubic hair from his teeth.

"Not just sex Johnny...like, she had a fucking DICK in his ass!!" she exclaimed.

"Wow, what a great idea!" he grinned sliding his finger underneath her pussy and pressing against her hole which made her jump.

"Hey idiot, are you even fucking listening to me?!?!?!" Paris pouted.

"Yeah, you just said something about putting it in your ass right?" he said in a mock quizzical tone whilst his finger popped into her asshole. The sudden intrusion made her squeal and jump away, almost falling off her chair in the process.

"Oh you are fucking dead," she grinned at him.

"Oh I apologise m'lady," said Johnny, still kneeling in front of her.

Her face went serious.

"Apologies aren't good enough I'm afraid..." said Paris in a pitying tone. She pushed her chair forward, grabbed his hair and shoved his face unceremoniously back between her legs, and shoved him back under the desk, occasionally pulling him into her sopping wet pussy as she mindlessly fucked his face.

She heard him moaning as he wanked himself off, and began grinding her hips against his head, joining him in his moans as she felt herself edging closer to another epic orgasm. Late night shift was the best...