All Comments on 'Late Ch. 06'

by thereshegoes123

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
thereshegoes123thereshegoes123over 1 year agoAuthor

Hi everyone, the italics didn't make it past formatting on the site, I'll try to re-upload another version which should have the italics in!

anon7734Eanon7734Eover 1 year ago

Probably one of my favorite story arcs on this site. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you so so so so much man

anon7734Eanon7734Eover 1 year ago

I just read this story again and I realized that they could have just skipped the entire fallout if they communicated even a bit better. She could have told him he loved him after the first time they had sex and it would have been solved. He could have just said he didn't feel respected over text and it would have been solved. It's so infuriating because it's realistic in a way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please good sir I need more chapters

darthnader19darthnader19over 1 year ago

10 more chapters please, this is like crack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write more frequently

It was really nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cant wait for more! Glad to see it back!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mooooore please, I need moooooore!

Radium808Radium808over 1 year ago

One of the best! Please continue the series, it's really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a hot story! I’m glad you continued it! I really hope you’ll do another chapter for Dream Girl too!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waiting for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

like that Jane's controlling herself. Hate what's going on with Dean. They should all quit the team.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More. We need next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, first off, I am a fan. You write some incredibly hot stories. However, for me, this series has become ruined. There's no coming back from this chapter. Matherson is allowing her team to be traumatized. There's no excuse for this. She has betrayed those under her care, and she did it because she violated policy bad enough to get fired. She should have been fired, or flat out quit, if her actions compromised her ability to take care of her team. Also, she's too much of a coward to actually apologize and communicate with her lover, who she obviously hurt. So, imo, she's become the villain of the story, and I'm pretty sure that's not what she was intended to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish Dane would fuck jane.... Waiting for that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waiting for next chapter

MarkhawksMarkhawks10 months ago

A good start, but you need to finish now. As others have said, you need to close up all the loose ends with the team now....

And Jane needs to learn boundaries.

Waiting for the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When's the next chapter it's Benn soooo lonnngggg

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It had been a long year checking every week or two for the next chapter of this wonderful story.

Please continue this amazing story that is developing into a wonderful relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthereshegoes123@thereshegoes123
Hey guys, just got a new site up: https://thereshegoes123.com/ You can get my stories much earlier there or on my patreon/public discord server, and can also vote on what stories you would like to see in the future (and get special extra PATREON-ONLY content!) See you there!...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Late Ch. 07 Next Part
Late Ch. 05 Previous Part
Late Series Info