Late Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of her played with the idea of imagining it was a vagina and poking a finger inside. She shook her head and decided that thinking without sleep (or sex) was not a good idea, shoving the monstrosity into her face.

***

The familiar smell of musty cushions and damp wood greeted Jane as she entered the clubhouse, setting a box of bats down in the cupboard.

'They really should change those chair covers...'

Her toe bent a little too far on the way down, making a sliver of pain worm its way up her leg.

"Hnn..."

The hole she had made in the wall was still present... no-one had commented on it yet. Hopefully the other coaches weren't too bothered by it.

Her eyes found the table. The table where he'd fucked her for the first time.

A sigh escaped, and Jane ran her hands through her hair, pulling at the roots, massaging her scalp as if it could somehow erase the feeling of sweet lips on her shoulders, pillowy thighs wrapped tight around her as she thrust her womanhood deep into him.

'Jane, snap out of it!'

Just lingering on it was enough to make her heart ache.

'Yeah, maybe I should even it out and break my other big toe....'

Her reveries were interrupted by a voice that made her instinctively want to empty her stomach.

"Ah Coach! Thought I'd find you here..."

Jane's lips thinned as she turned to see Dean surveying the clubhouse as one might his royal estate, a 'pleasant' expression on his face.

"Yes, this is where I am after every practice. Well done."

He pretended not to hear the slight.

"I just wanted to have a little chinwag about how things are going... I think we can all agree there's been some real improvement these past few weeks! None of that soft stuff from before..."

"If that's your opinion."

He sidled to lean on the table, closer to her.

"Yes... Well.... Progress aside...."

It was worrying how eager he seemed, stubble contorting around an overly pleasant smile, and she braced herself.

"... I think we could make things even better."

"And what exactly is your suggestion this time? Make Bob cry again? Kick the slowest runner in the shins repeatedly? Throw the youngest member of the team to a pack of ravenous wolves perhaps?"

"Oh you're being dramatic, and Bob just needs to man up...." His thick brow turned up into a concerned hill. "Is it ah... that time of month?"

Her eyes narrowed to slits. The fact he was sincere in his concern was almost more infuriating.

"No, it's not." she uttered between clenched teeth.

'And thankfully never will be...'

"... so stop tiptoeing and say what you have to say."

He set his stance wide, his voice as low as it could go in its baritone.

"Well then..... I want to be assistant coach."

Jane was temporarily speechless.

'... Who knew ravenous wolves wasn't the worst available option?'

Releasing her jaw proved difficult, but somehow she managed it.

"....Excuse me?? I'm sorry, no."

He sighed, and his demeanour shifted, eyebrows furrowing which somehow made them even thicker and darker.

"Look... I don't want to tell people..."

Jan's eyes widened.

"... But it would be rather scandalous wouldn't it... the Coach and the player... In the clubhouse.... it's a small town..."

A tendon in her neck tightened, and something in her brain felt like it might pop. Jane had to take a long breath to relax the pulsing in her temple as Dean opened his hands in a gesture of diplomacy.

"...and I just feel it would be best for the team if I take a greater role with a little more responsibility."

Anger dictated her first response.

"Go to hell."

Dean raised his hands higher, backing off.

"Woah! Woah steady.... Just think about it for a second... you're out of sorts Jane."

"Coach," she hissed, her tone venomous.

"COACH, yes... yes... but are you telling me you've not been... distracted? Preoccupied? Why, ever since Freddie left..."

Her nostrils flared, and she opened her mouth to retort, but something in his words cut through.

"Well..... that's..."

Dean, sensing his advantage, pressed on.

"I can help... I'll take the weight off your shoulders... you know... it'll make things much easier.... Especially whilst you ah... work things out with Freddie..."

Every time he said the name it was like a knife being shoved between her ribs.

"Well.."

She thought about arguing longer, and realised it was pointless. He would get his way one way or another. It was also true that she was out of sorts.

Her response came out clipped.

"....You know what? Fine. You want to be the assistant Coach? Fine..... Congratulations."

"Well, that's great....!!" Dean gave an overly sympathetic smile whilst trying not to bounce in delight and made to put a hand on her shoulder, but another venomous look deterred him. "Honestly this'll be great, it really will! And you can spend time with your ah... boyfriend?"

She sniffed.

"I have to go to the bathroom."

Jane stormed out before he could offer any more words, slamming the bathroom door closed before trudging to a cubicle.

The one in the far corner was becoming a firm favourite.

When she sat down on the lid, she scrunched her eyes closed, using all of her will to supress any tears that might have thought about pushing through.

'Right now sure would be a nice time for someone to show up... or maybe just someone to hold.'

She imagined a pale, brown-haired boy sitting on her lap, his arms around her sides.

A sniff came, and her eyes welled up.

"You are not fucking crying," she spat at herself, wiping the wetness away.

The cubicle felt even smaller than usual.

***

Two days later.....

"Hi! I'm Fruddie..... Freddied...."

The words jumbled in his mouth, Freddie quickly double checking in his head if this was the right restaurant, the right time, and then for some reason, the right continent.

It had to be, although clearly the waiters weren't actually Italian.

"...FREDDIE.......... Fred."

The hastily assembled smile on his face showed his nerves as scents of garlic and basil fluttered past, following dishes placed quickly on tables nearby.

"Yes, I think you're who I was waiting for.... I'm Jennifer"

The girl wore a polite smile on her face, and they tentatively put their hands out into an awkward slide that never really resolved into an actual handshake.

Fred sat down and finally managed to observe her close-up.

She was plump, frizzy curls falling down her sides, with a sweet complexion and a cute button nose. In the warm light of the restaurant, she appeared quite comforting to the senses.

'I hope she likes the shirt... I even ironed it.'

He still couldn't believe he was on a date. With a girl. Fred reminded himself to thank Damian again.

Potentially two women in one calendar lifetime? He almost felt spoilt.

Well.. one girl and one Goddess.

'Stop comparing,' he thought to himself, resolving his focus on the real-life woman in front of him.

"So... What are you into?"

"Oh... like.... For my work? Or... fun?"

He could feel an itch on his elbow that was quite distracting.

'Better not to discuss work whilst unemployed...'

"For fun!"

She flicked her eyes upwards.

"UMmmmmm... I don't know... movies... tv shows..."

"Oh cool! Like what... drama... superheroes?"

She nodded, "Oh I like the superhero ones, the um... the 'Purple... pro... oh what was it?'

He nodded eagerly.

"The purple protector?"

"Yeah!"

"Oh I LOVE that one!"

"Great!"

They shared a relieved smile as a couple chatting just behind her shoulder caught Fred's eye.

They were saying something business-related, but Fred didn't really care about what they were saying, honing in on the blond hair of the woman, her decent height, and the beauty that he could discern from this angle, the trace of a straightish jaw....

Hairs stood up on his neck.

It wasn't her though.

His excitement dimmed immediately as he realised that the hair was too long, frame less toned, clothes too loose. Fred disregarded it, managing to pull his focus back on Jennifer.

"So..."

They hadn't said anything for five seconds, and after another two Fred was shifting in his seat.

"Nice... place!"

He gestured to the intimate restaurant around them, little vine plants crawling up trellises, pictures of fresh tomatoes and spaghetti on the wall.

"Yeah!" she responded eagerly, "It is!"

"So..... what do you do?"

Freddie bleated.

"Ah, I ah... I'm....."

He searched for a phrase that wasn't as blunt as 'unemployed'.

"...... Not doing much right now... workwise...."

"Oh, right... Well that's okay!"

"And... and you?"

" I'm just finishing Springfield University."

"Oh cool, what degree?"

"Teaching."

"Nice... Do you...."

His brain seemed to be trying to push through a thick wall of dough.

"... Teach... well?"

"Yeah, I hope so."

The clatters of pans in the kitchen and low background music filled the pauses in their conversation, which seemed like it would become a theme of the evening as delicious smells wafted over their heads.

"....Shall we order?"

"I guess!"

Despite the stiltedness in conversation, it was at least enjoyable how well-equipped in the breast department she was, and Freddie found himself glancing at them over his menu.

'Wow.... They're nice.....'

At least C-cups, probably bigger, with a hint of freckles at the top which was cute.

He found himself thinking back to the only other boobs he'd seen up close in real life whilst staring at the garlic dough balls, which looked quite appetising.

'Hers were a little smaller proportion-wise... but God they felt good...having them shoved in my face was even better...'

"What do you want?"

He jerked, focusing back on her vacant, but pretty smile, fiddling with the hem of his crinkled shirt.

"Uh... FOOD! yeah... food....."

She waited patiently as he scanned the menu.

Somehow the fact she was there watching, silently, made him feel quite uncomfortable, perusing what looked like pretty delicious dishes without much of it entering his brain.

"Uh, I'll just have the.... pizza," he said lamely.

"I'll have that too!"

There was a sense of overt pleasantness to her, like the human equivalent of a daffodil. Harmless. Sweet.

'She's no Jane, but...'

Something caught in his throat.

'Stop thinking about Jane.'

Especially her incredible tits.

'Stop'.

Or Dick.

'STOP.'

His eyes found the dough balls on the menu again, and immediately her big, fat, juicy balls were in his mouth.

Fred could feel his heart accelerating and scratched his head, a surge of saliva leaking onto his tongue.

'They way it felt when I sucked on them....the pulse which meant she was getting close..'

He felt the need to bash his own head in, trying to somehow erase the feelings using only the power of straining his neck muscles to turn his face puce.

'STOP.'

"A.... are you alright?"

"Huh?! Oh, nothing!!"

Fred wiped his brow, where sweat was now dappled.

"...Okay... You just seemed a little... confused..."

"It's nothing, really! .... do you like uh... sport?"

"Oh, no... I don't really play or watch. Do you?"

"Yeah, I like..."

'Softball.''

"....I UH.... I like basketball..... football..... What are you into then?"

"I like knitting.. uh... dogs, horseriding..."

Fred was really struggling.

Neither of them were exactly a natural at taking control of a conversation. Her nature seemed gentle, like a foal that had wandered out of the forest.

His eyes glanced down at the hint of cleavage on show again. Still nice.....

He hitched on his kindest smile whilst trying not to think about a woman's hand on his neck, guiding it down to her cock, her expression as his ass coaxed her seed from her body... the longing in it.

"...and I went to Disneyland once, also when my family w...."

'JUST STOP IT.'

"JUST....!"

Jennifer's face scrunched up into a ball.

"Oh, sorry... did I say something wrong?"

He realised he had spoken out loud.

"NO, no... sorry!!... you were saying?"

"Um well.... My family took me to a wine-tasting retreat in California... that was pretty great..."

"That sounds great.... Maybe you can show me some good wine to drink!"

"Well I have some back at my place if you're interested... better than this stuff."

There was a hint of slyness in her expression, and his heart thumped a little faster.

"Ha, sure....S-so..."

The door slamming closed made his ears prick, and his brain forgot the gibberish it had been about to spout.

"... what are YOU into," she intervened, before the silence could descend again.

"Oh uh, well beyond movies and games and stuff... uh...."

'I've got quite into huge dicks recently.'

He felt his cheeks grow warm.

"Uh............ Home exercise?"

'Dear God, really?'

His hand subconsciously slide to his stomach where she had throbbed inside him.

"Yeah..."

Jennifer's smile brightened.

"Well... I like home exercise!"

Fred's eyebrows rose.

"Oh... cool!"

"Like... all kinds of home exercise."

'No way.'

Fred's brain had to churn through what she'd just said, as the girl took a sip of wine, staring at him.

'Am I.... getting lucky?'

***

Jane breathed out, steaming the cool autumn air with white fog as she ploughed on past endless rows of maple trees, any sounds of nature blocked out by the dance music drowning her ears in driving rhythm.

Her toe wasn't happy, but she carried on. It had been too long since she'd done some cardio.

Sweat tinged her brow as she glanced back at the outskirts of the city, lights blinking in the distance, and then forwards to where she was running aimlessly, the last embers of sunlight falling.

'If only I'd controlled myself.'

She usually preferred calisthenics or weight training but had been unable to focus, running over agonising scenarios again and again until she forgot how many reps she had done, or sets, or in one particular instance even what exercise she had been doing.

'All I need to do was control myself.....'

Dance music pumped into her ear as she pounded on, not really worrying about the direction, squeezing the phone in her left hand and pressing the volume higher until it was blasting through her skull.

'What if I'm a monster?'

The dark figure tore onwards into lengthening shadows, half-sprinting.

'Maybe I deserve to be alone... He deserves better.'

Car headlights whizzed past, but she didn't heed them, trying to free herself of the constant stream of thoughts dragging her down, increasing the pace.

What looked like dirty brown hair and pale white skin flashed past in one of the car windows, and her attention snapped to it, veering from the road for a moment, before snorting.

'Maybe I'm unlovable!'

She sprang back onto a section of road where there was no path, sprinting down dark, endless tarmac.

'A monster.'

She didn't stop to check the headlights at her back.

'Alone.'

*SCREEEEEEEECH!!*

Squealing tires approached.

She twisted to see a blur of red metal. Jane dodged, swinging her body sideways.

Eyes widened in shock as the car clipped her left arm, pain lancing up it, the world spinning, and then Jane was falling sideways into a thicket of green and brown, the roar of a sports engine as it accelerated away ringing in her ears, wondering how she still had a head on her shoulders even as needles and sticks dug into the skin of her side.

"What the...."

She lay for a moment, adrenaline pounding through her veins as she gasped before trying to move her left arm.

"Ahhh....!!"

It didn't feel good.

'Maybe broken.'

She checked her other arm and legs, and scratches aside it all appeared to be in working order.

The car had only clipped her, but even so it had been going so fast that she was extremely lucky to still be conscious. She tried moving her arm again.

"UUGh......."

It hurt. Not as bad as when she had broken her leg... but still pretty awful.

She probably needed an ambulance.

Her phone.

She checked her pockets. Nothing.

Looking around she realised where it was, observing the pieces of plastic and metal scattered across the road. Those were just the pieces she could see.

She tried to move.

"MNNNuhhh!" she groaned.

Her left side was aching, arm leading the charge as pain rifled up her elbow to her shoulder.

But she was able to stand.

The coolness of the night seemed to morph into real cold due to the wind chill, crawling across her exposed skin as the adrenaline wore off.

Dazed, she pulled herself with shaky legs back onto the road, moaning every time her left arm made the tiniest of movements, holding it to her side and stumbling back towards town.

***

Fred's heart beat wildly as they connected lips, Jennifer's tongue unsure as it slid across his.

'Weird...'

It didn't exactly matter if her kissing technique wasn't perfect, because they were entering her apartment, which meant it was going to happen.

He was going to have sex. With a second woman.

Maybe he really was becoming a stud.

They had managed to press through the food, dragging up enough conversation from the depths of their brains to get to the end of the meal, paying the bill before the small note of sexual tension could dissipate.

It seemed like Jennifer was kind of set on getting laid regardless of how the date had gone, which was lucky for Fred as they shuffled through the door of the flat, Jennifer breaking the kiss to put a finger on her lips, before guiding him past the shabby kitchen and over to one of the bedroom doors.

"My roommate always sleeps early," she muttered, a conspiratorial grin on her face.

Fred was led into a pretty standard dorm room covered in Disney posters, random junk and a few half-folded items of clothing, with a single bed, desk and bathroom the only features barring whatever random stuff Jennifer had brought with her.

Typical Uni dorm.

Then all that didn't matter as he was led slowly to the bed.

They kissed again.

Once again, she seemed somewhat hesitant to fully insert tongues, as if she didn't want to go deeper, so they pushed a little back and forth on the surface instead as his hands found her front.

As they sank onto the bed Fred fiddled off her dress, sharing awkward smiles and sweaty palms, before he found himself facing the dreaded bra test, gamely unclipping the red cups after a few tries which pinged away, leaving him face to face with a pair of double D tits.

'Finally!'

He couldn't help his eagerness, diving straight at the ripe melons, sucking at the softness of her nipples. She squirmed.

"OOhh, just, slow down a little..."

He paused.

"Sensitive."

"Ah, sorry..."

"No, that's okay..."

He slowed, working around the edges instead, kissing across the areola and working towards her cherries which made her chest begin to expand and contract, feeling warm breath on his forehead, the hint of red wine she had been drinking earlier sharp in his nostrils, combining with the earthier scents of her body.

Then she was sliding her hand down and gripping his hardness.

It was weird how quiet she was, but he wasn't complaining as she pulled a hand down to her wetness.

The first vagina he had ever felt.

After the overt hardness of Jane, feeling the soft opening was completely different, and kinda weird.

They sort of fiddled with each other for a bit, and for a moment he felt his erection falter, but after another suck of Jennifer's tits was soon back at full hardness.

"Hey, got any condoms?"

He paused.

"Oh... uh... no."

"It's okay, I do."

She reached into a drawer and pulled out a few different flavours, plus lube.