Late Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh.. does it matter which flavour?" he asked.

".. I don't think so..."

'Chocolate?'

The decision was vexing, but he went with tropical, hoping it was the right choice as he unwrapped it.

He managed to pull it halfway, but it felt slippery on the inside.

"I.. I think you're putting it on wrong," she said.

"No I..."

"If I could just.."

"Hang on..."

"Really I think it's..."

" Like that... Yeah..."

Eventually they worked out that the slippery part was supposed to go on the outside, Freddie's cheeks red as he pulled the condom over his dick for the third time which felt pretty weird, unused to the rubbery texture.

For his first time with a woman possessing a vagina, he was fine with it.

"Okay..."

He came back, and suddenly found he didn't know what to do with a naked woman, waiting for him to make the first move.

"Ah.. if I just... push your legs back like this."

"Sure."

"And then..."

"No problem."

They managed to work themselves into a rough missionary position.. and then they were ready.

'My second ever woman...'

He tried to kiss her a bit more, finding that odd zero-tongue technique waiting for him, and after realising the kissing wasn't going to be all that intense tonight, pushed in.

The warmth and wetness was kinda similar to Jane's lubed asshole... the difference was that Jennifer made no noticeable sound as he entered her.

He pushed all the way to the hilt.

It wasn't unpleasant... Kind of nice actually.

"Right...."

He placed his hands on her boobs and began thrusting.

"Nnn... Nnnn."

Her face was one of concentration rather than enjoyment, staring at him.

'Hm... maybe that's just how she enjoys it...'

*Shlick-Shlick-Shlick*

She was warm and soft, and the excitement of being inside a woman warred with the awkward silence (barring his own sighs and the quiet rustles of the blankets) as he continued to pump his hips. He wondered briefly why she was so quiet, watching him like a spectator in a bus window.

"Hnn...Hnn...."

Nothing seemed to move, least of all the girl beneath him.

Minutes ticked by.

The feeling of her body was nice, but he struggled to keep himself hard at times, pumping away to seemingly no avail. She felt wet which meant she must be enjoying it... right?

"E-everything alright?"

She nodded.

"Yep."

"Right... Cool...."

They continued a little longer, Fred starting to pine for some other stimulation, for someone to rub her hands up his body, to revel in his touch....

It was nothing like the furious passion of her.

His cock hardened as he thought about what she would do to him right now.

'She'd just wrap me up and destroy me.... Slam her cock into my waiting hole.... Wait, stop thinking about it!... think about Janifer... JENNIFER, think about Jennifer.....'

The pumping went on, wooden bed frame not even having the decency to creak as they bounced gently on the pillows without disturbing the arrangement in any noticeable way.

*pat-pat-pat*

His left ass cheek itched.

'Don't think about it..... you're close..!'

Fred founding himself searching for the finish line rather than being swept away by it, and managed to force himself there by sucking on her now-swollen nipples, whimpering as his balls tightened, and warmth hit the end of his penis.

After a few seconds of pleasure, everything snapped back to clarity.

They were two sweaty, fleshy humans inside each other.

He gave a weak smile and slowly pulled his softening cock out of her vagina, and she displayed no noticeable sign of having changed from the first meeting, despite her wetness and the hardened nubs on her chest.

"Thanks..."

"E-everything okay?"

"Yeah, yeah all good."

She had that polite smile back.

"Right..."

They lay looking at each other, awkwardly.

"Um... I'm gonna go shower."

"Right! Great..."

She grabbed some tissues and placed them next to him, before wandering to the toilet.

Fred watched her go with an odd mixture of pride, confusion and embarrassment.

'Well... another notch on the bedpost I guess....'

He tugged the end of the condom, which fell away and began leaking cum onto the sheets.

"Shit..."

As he was fiddling with the tissues, his phone vibrated.

'Her?'

He glanced at it.

Terry.

Flicking sweat from his fingers, he clicked on the message, opening it.

Two words.

*Burger-town?*

He thumbed a 'yes' in response, and then noticed a recent message in his recent list.

From Jane. A week ago.

His heart thumped harder than it had the entire evening. He still hadn't read it yet.

He glanced at the bathroom, then down at the message.

For a second or two his finger hovered over it.... And then slipped to the side of his phone and locked it.

***

Jane's teeth chattered.

The coolness was really starting to sap her energy as she stuck out a thumb and waved it at a pair of approaching headlights.

"Come on," she muttered, teeth clenched.

It came quick, and the sound of a roaring monster accompanied it, Jane stumbling aside as the sixteen-wheeler raced on, thankful that she had stood well back in case they decided to test out the rest of her body's durability.

"Fucking ASSHOLE!" she screamed as the lights weaved off into the distance, pointed at the town she was trying her best to reach..

She'd been walking for the past hour, and at this rate would need at least another half-hour to get back to civilization. She had tried to jog, but any serious movement made the nerves in her left arm scream.

And her toe was hurting again.

'Just don't think about it.'

The toe was the least of her concerns, as her arm was definitely broken, probably more than once. Maybe a few fingers too.

"Shit."

She continued on, legs now aching as well.

The cold was beginning to get uncomfortable, hands freezing into rock-like fists as she tried to keep the bad arm tucked close to her body. Thank God she'd brought water with her, the bottle scraped and faded, but still good, and she took a swig.

She grimaced, pain winding up her left arm.

'Come on.'

Left foot-Right foot.

They scraped across the uneven road.

Left foot-Right foot.

All the while her self-talk wouldn't leave her alone.

'Wow, you're nearly getting yourself killed over getting rejected by him? You really are pathetic. Maybe if you weren't such an animal he wouldn't have left you ...'

She growled, wishing she were able to run, instead having to keep herself walking steadily down that same, dark road.

Left foot-Right foot

The trees seemed endless.

Where was the nearest hospital?

She went to check her phone and remembered it was decorating the tarmac a number of miles behind her.

"Fuck."

At least muttering to under her breath made her feel a little better.

Jane dragged onwards, continuing to mumble to herself until something illuminated her back.

She turned, jerking out her thumb desperately and waving as the lights resolved into an estate car approaching closer.

"Come on... !"

When the indicator switched on, Jane moaned in relief.

"Oh FINALLY..."

The car slowed to a stop, and a window lowered revealing a concerned looking man with thin hair.

He stared at the shivering women clutching her limp left arm.

"Ey, you alright lady?"

His shrill voice had a southern twang, but to Jane it sounded like the voice of an angel.

"Not exactly..."

***

Two days later...

The grease and oil in the air made Fred's heart palpitate, both in anticipation and mild worry at what was about to be stuffed into its body.

He took in a deeper whiff.

A few weeks ago he had been a virgin. Now, he had done it multiple times.

'And been done multiple times.'

Fred tapped his foot, checking outside the booth in case a toothy grin presented itself at the front of Burger-town. Nothing but the blue-haired waiter caught his eye, weaving between a happy-looking old couple.

"Why did I even bother," he muttered.

'At least I can eat something tasty.'

As he perused the menu that he pretty much knew off by heart, he glanced at a picture of two bulging slider burgers next to each other. They could almost have looked like an ass.

Her juicy, round ass.....

"No, no you're not getting turned on by burger buns," he growled to himself, snapping the menu closed and throwing it aside.

"Why the long face, you miss me?!!?"

He jumped, and then couldn't mask his relief as Terry wove into view, maniacal grin plastered on her face again, and she skipped to the edge of the table and immediately dove in for a hug.

"'Sup bitch.'"

He huffed.

"Seriously, can you not wait two seconds even?"

"Nope," she responded, sliding into seat across from him, ponytail whipping around as she snatched a menu. Despite trying to look annoyed, Fred felt a subtle weight lift off his chest.

"So... what's cooking?"

"Nothing because you're late."

"My bad."

"Probably Kevin's bad."

At this her smile faltered a little.

"Yeah.. ha... maybe."

It seemed like he'd touched a nerve.

"Wanna order?"

She nodded eagerly.

***

The burgers were juicy and succulent, and Fred moaned as he snaffled the last bite and sat back, rubbing his swollen belly. They'd jabbered away between bites, Fred filling Terry in on the comic he was reading, and Terry telling him about a new detective game where a ghost had to solve their own murder.

"Ohhh... I'm stuffed," moaned Terry.

"Yeah..."

They lay in a beef-induced torpor until eventually Fred summoned the power to speak, still savouring the delicious meaty flavours lingering on his tongue.

"So... what you been up to apart from games?"

Terry grunted, holding a bloated belly.

"Hm, Usual!...Studying.... Relaxing... softball but...well softball isn't really softball anymore."

"Huh... okay, why?"

"Yeah... it's.... I dunno..."

"You don't know?"

"It's.... shit."

"Why?"

She grimaced.

"Ugh lemme digest first, I don't wanna go into it just yet... lemme hear about you, how's Jane?!"

He flinched, and suddenly the after-taste of the burger wasn't as satisfying, the feeling of being next to Terry in their favourite place not comforting enough.

"Ha funnily enough Ter... I don't want to talk about it just yet....digestion, etcetera..."

"Wait, Whaaaaat? Why not????"

He let out a resigned sigh.

"Well... we're... on a break. Kind of... I haven't spoken to her in a little while..."

"But...What?! You guys were SO INTO each other!!"

"Well that's changed... and yesterday... I guess I went on a date."

Her jaw dropped.

"Holy shit man, you move like lightning, when did you become a full-time stud?!?!"

He sighed.

"When you were swanning off with Kevin."

"Ah...Yeah... sorry about that.... Still, you seem to be doing alright without me! I thought you were like... sleeping off your sex sessions with Coach or something."

He grimaced.

"Huh..."

"But... that's still crazy... you're like a train now, now you're rolling nobody can stop the Fred from bedding them!"

"Yeah... all I need is a dressing gown and a mansion to assume my final form."

They both let out a tension-easing chuckle.

"Well...? How was it wiiith?"

"Jan... Jennifer. You mean the date? Or..."

She couldn't cover her laugh.

"Ha oh wowww we're doing quick turnovers huh?"

His cheeks went red.

"Well..."

"SO how was it with Janennifer?"

"Oh, it was..."

'Weird.'

She gave him an encouraging smile, which Freddie didn't return.

"... it was okay."

Terry grinned.

"Ha.... Guess it's kinda difficult to measure up when it's Coach M you're trying to compare to!"

"Well I never went on a date with her so..."

He checked around him in case anyone was listening, but the diner bustled on around them, their conversation subdued under the sounds of shouting in the kitchen and chattering. Some of the smells were enticing enough that it almost made Freddie want to get round two until his belly groaned, explaining in no uncertain terms that it would probably file for divorce if he attempted to put so much as a crumb in his mouth.

"But ya fucked right?"

He snorted before nodding.

"Wow you really are a stud aren't you..."

Terry seemed to be savouring every morsel of information almost as much as the burger she had demolished moments earlier.

"...but by your reaction, I'd say it's not the mind-blowing mega-fuck that your coachy woachy was...right?"

"Shut up."

She jumped up.

"HA, I'm RIGHT! Ya know, I really should be a detective..."

"Can you sit down please?!" he hissed, glancing at the neighbouring tables.

"Why certainly My Dear Watson."

He sighed as she dropped back.

"I just... wish she would get out of my brain...."

"Yeah, I get you..... that's not easy...

There was a moment of the clatter of dishes and chatter where neither spoke. Terry put a hand on his and squeezed.

"My first crush drove me so wild I wanted to eat my own head."

Fred guffawed.

"No, that's just you being weird."

"I never said I was the authority on relationships... but ask me about sex and you're golden."

"Ha... I'm never asking you about sex, you're a deviant."

"Meh whatever... Hey, who do you think would win in a fight, Kev or Coach?"

Fred puffed his chest, competitiveness flaring.

"No chance... Jane would destroy him, she's WAY stronge-...." He pursed his lips as her knowing expression came to the fore, ".......NOT that I'm still into her or anything... I'm just stating facts..."

She chuckled.

"No need to get defensive."

"I'm not getting defensive."

"Sure."

"I'm NOT GETTING DEFENSIVE."

"Okay, you're clearly very happy with the situation."

"I AM."

"Great."

Terry's smirk was infuriating. And contagious.

He couldn't help an exasperated smile after a moment.

"Alright.... Maybe I'm a little defensive."

Terry's expression softened and she leaned forwards.

"How uh... how is she?"

His heart beat a little faster.

"I don't know."

"How long has it been?"

"Few weeks."

"Hmmm."

"..... what?"

Terry sighed.

"Well... she's been acting strange since you left... in fact it's partly why practice is going bad."

"So?"

"Er... I don't know, seems like maybe she misses you."

If he had been standing his knees might have started shaking, and wistfulness hit him for a few seconds until the silence was broken by Terry letting out a loud burp, which made Fred chuckle.

"Wow, sexy...... how's Kevin?"

Her demeanour edged closer to his own, shoulders shrinking in.

"Ah, he's.... Been a little stand-offish lately."

"Oh, right... Not burping at him enough?"

Terry scrunched her nose.

"Ha yeah ...but he's kinda stopped having sex with me."

"OH... right..."

"Yeah... since he lost the captaincy..."

Freddie didn't know what to say to this news, watching as Terry wiped a few crumbs from her mouth with a napkin before violently balling it up, throwing it against the window.

"Yeah... kinda ridiculous... like come ON it's not that big a deal!"

"Well Dean has a way of being especially annoying...."

Terry rolled her eyes.

"YEAH well..... it's hit Kev hard....."

Fred couldn't resist a light rib.

"Maybe you should try shagging Dean instead. Wouldn't want to get demoted from fucking the team captain."

She screwed up her face.

"EWWWWWW JESUS FRED!"

He snickered as Terry pretended to vomit.

"Jesus that is a mental image I'm going to have to physically remove from my brain with pliers.... But seeing as you've put it there Fred... I'm gonna ask you for a favour."

His eyebrows raised, and a hint of defensiveness entered his tone.

"Oh Yeah? Well... fine but, where were you for the past few weeks?"

"Dude, I'm sorry about not texting... Honestly, I am."

"Not at the time."

"Well... I liked Kevin!... I was hoping it might get serious..."

"Yeah, but you can still have friends."

She leaned forwards.

"Okay I get it... It was just a passionate, spur-of-the moment thing, right? I got swept up in it... But Fred, can you talk to her?"

His temple throbbed, expression souring.

"Huh? To Jane?!"

She nodded quickly.

"Yeah! For you.. for me... just for a bit. It works out for everyone!"

His expression became colder.

"Why? If you want to get Kevin back as captain so bad then ask her yourself!....."

She rolled her eyes.

"Okay look.... Just because Jane broke up with you, doesn't m-"

His eyes bugged out.

"BROKE UP WITH ME?!? Whoa, no... no she didn't break up with me!!."

Terry's eyebrows rose.

"Oh! I just assumed....."

"Why would you assume that?"

Her cheeks went red.

"Well... I just thought... ya know... looking at you guys.... But it's cool, I thought you were cute together..!"

He sniffed.

"Whatever."

She lowered her voice.

"May I ask why you guys uh...... broke up?"

He went quiet.

"Well uh..... she got... aggressive...."

"She hit you?!" she hissed.

"What?! NO! No she just... kinda.... Used me..."

Terry's cheeks began to turn red, and Freddie realised she was imagining the scenario in her head.

".. And I'm not sure if she really likes me."

"Well... okay... Did you talk to her about it?"

He sighed.

"Well... I did... but now I'm wondering if she can control it.... I mean you should have seen her, I was like some sort of.... Of rag doll or something. A fleshlight with lungs and a fully functioning set of kidneys."

"Aw Fred.... That sucks...."

"Yeah.."

"......I mean it also sounds pretty hot."

"For FUCK'S SAKE TER.... I'm trying to.....I mean... yeah but...."

"But did you like it?"

He gulped like a fish for a moment as he remembered the eyes of a blond tiger, rampaging her hips against his ass, spearing him with her engorged member.

"N... Well....."

She snickered, noting his cheeks had gained a rosy tint.

"Fred, maybe you guys just need to get your boundaries straight, so she needs to understand how you feel and be mindful of it.. go talk to her!"

She leaned forwards.

"... also can you also do it because Dean is kind ruining my future husband's mojo."

Fred huffed.

"Oh okay, SURE, I guess I need to help you get ploughed every night.... You probably wouldn't even be here if Kevin was still on top of you, right?"

"Hey, it's.... It's not like that....!"

He sniffed.

"Glad you've got your priorities sorted.... Was that the only reason you really wanted to see me? Be honest."

"What, NO, it's not! Look I'm sorry for not texting and all that... and I know I've been kinda missing.... But Kevin...he could be the one.... just like I'm pretty sure YOU think Jane might be the one..."

His throat tightened.

"I don't think-"

She cut him off

"Oh COME ON, you guys looked like you were freaking drunk whenever you walked around each other in training!"

Warmth came to his cheeks as Terry leaned in.

"Dude.. Does she... care about you? Like, not just physically I mean?"

"Well..."

She always supported him in the team, tough though her methods could be.

Tried to improve him.

Through encouragement.

Tough love.

That didn't excuse her aggression, but....

"I mean... sure...."

Her gigantic schlong waved in the air in his imagination.

'STOP IT.'

"Maybe all she wants to do to me is.... Just...urm..."

He trailed off into silence.

"Fuck your butt?" finished Terry sweetly.

Fred grimaced.

"Shut up."

"What?"

"JUST, shut up..."

She guffawed.

"OH come on!!... it's kinda funny though."

He rubbed his arm before responding, trying to keep his voice low in case anyone in the neighbouring booths heard.

"Terry.... Listen... you're joking about all this but you weren't there when I needed you .... once you started hanging out with Kevin I wasn't even a third wheel..... I became like.... like the deflated tyre or something."