Late Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blue eyes pierced his soul.

He didn't move.

She rubbed gently up and down his leg.

Blood was pounding in Fred's ears.

'Don't.... do it.'

He took hold of her wrist.

"......We.... we do it my way," he whispered.

She nodded, too scared to move or say anything in case this chance to feel him slipped away.

"Okay," he breathed after a moment, bringing himself up to straddle further up Jane's legs, facing her.

Jane fought every muscle fibre and nerve ending in her body, all of it instinctively trying to bring her arms to his sides, instead allowing him to lead her hand to the couch where she planted it, nails gouging deep tears in the material as Freddie took his time, watching her with a quizzical expression as he placed one hand on her chest.

Her eyes begged him to squeeze, puppy-dog like as Fred finally gave the slightest pressure from the tips of his fingers.

"Hnn."

She couldn't help herself, a bit of wetness appearing on her lips. Freddie squeezed again, and Jane wondered if she would be able to control her arousal, her crotch already inflating to full mast, a hard outline against her thigh which was rubbing Freddie's underside as he worked.

His fingers floated to the bottom of her shirt, and he raised his eyebrows in an unspoken question.

"Yes," she whispered, a pleading nod confirming it. She was so worked up that when he began to pull upwards she let out a soft whimper like a cowed dog.

"Hnn.."

After managing to fiddle it over the cast with a few breathless smiles, Fred was finally able to witness her tits once more, the bold curves that were so inviting, nipples so hard they looked like they might burst.

His hands found them.

"Oh God..."

Jane sobbed. Her body had become extremely sensitive having not touched herself in days, unable to do so without thinking about him at which point her mind would roll back into self-pity, leaving her balls so blue that she was sure they now contained a pacific ocean's worth of hot cum. Those lithe fingers sliding across her breasts were now sending devilish messages to her brain..

"Hnn," muttered Fred as he squeezed her breast a little harder, feeling the warmth of it, the soft, glandular tissue pushing back, resisting the deeper he squeezed.

"Ghh, Jes...!"

Jane shuddered as the boy took his time, and she felt an almost-hatred like arousal building in her, demanding to be sated.

The hand on the sofa quivered, and she clawed even deeper, the sound of the cushion being punctured coming out as quiet '*pop*s as Fred worked his way around her engorged areolas, the nipples already achingly hard. Her left could only ache as she tried not to tense the muscles there.

'Just fucking ride it you... you FUCKING little....'

Jane tried not to demean him in her head, but her rampaging lust had already labelled him public enemy number 1, sweat dappling her skin as she held it all back, the growing darkness egging her towards attack-mode, her brain going fuggy in the haze of lust.

Fred's mouth opened in the somewhat gormless expression that he made when he was completely engrossed in something, and her abdominals compressed into steel plates as he brought his head forwards and began to suck on her left breast.

"God, UHnnn...!" she nearly squealed, choking it to a whisper.

His tongue felt rough, wet and wonderful on the sensitive bud.

'suck it, suck it you LITTLE .........'

"UUhhhh...Y-yeah.. oh God..."

Stay strong, she begged herself, as Fred closed his eyes and finally enjoyed the warmth of Jane's body again, the power of it.

The woman squirmed under his touch, the boy eagerly panting as he suckled on the teat of his muse.

'CHRIST HE'S JUST BEGGING FOR IT.'

It was the most excruciating enjoyment she'd ever experienced, every second seeming to take an age as his hands worked their way down her ribcage, tracing the tiny rolls of fat, plus the hard ridges between her muscles, stopping to tickle her belly button.

A snarl came to her lips, and she had to swallow it down with a pained moan as Freddie's eyes grew wide, and he paused suction.

She tried to soften her gaze, cheek twitching, looking close to tears as she held every bone-deep instinct to tear him to shreds in check, chaining her inner beast.

Her whole attention was taken by this moment, Freddie the only thing that mattered in the universe.

He tickled a little further down towards her hardness.

'It's like he is trying to goad me... OH GOD.....'

*ZZZZZZZzzzzzzT*

The sound of a zipper slowly being opened was like a symphony to Jane, and a staccato gasp signalled that gentle fingers had wrapped themselves around her cock.

Pre-cum spurted from her shaft and landed on Freddie's shirt, and he whimpered as he squeezed the toy he had missed so much.

Jane felt like she might pass out, tight whines issuing from her throat as she watched his fingers play down and up the vein, teased the slit, gave a few slow, intimate wanks of her shaft that had her begging for release... and then Freddie could wait no more, clambering from her lap and assuming a position of total humility, on his knees in front of her, almost drooling as he beheld the shaft of a superior human being in front of him.

The smell of a virile cock began to emanate.

Jane didn't care.... All she cared was that he could smell it.

She saw his nostrils flutter and something in Freddie switched, mouth opening, eyes becoming unfocused.

When he made eye contact again, Jane had to beg her dick not to spew its load straight entirely at the desire emanating from them, pull herself back from covering the boy in her juices as he opened his mouth, the two of them savouring the moment...

Finally, fucking finally, his lips fell on the head of her cock.

"Fina...finnnnaly!" moaned Jane, failing to keep her thoughts from spilling out of her mouth as she buried her claw in the shredded cushions, attempting to anchor herself with fists clinched so tight that she could have hung from the ceiling as the whore lips she had missed so much glazed the surface of her cock-skin in warm saliva.

"Mmmm!!"

His moan was advertisement worthy, a soulful hum of fulfilment as he settled in to graze on God's most perfect cock, slipping his tongue under the edges of Jane's helmet like he wanted to explore every crack of her womanhood.

Freddie clearly remembered that cock-sucking was something he was born to do.

He began slurping at the shaft, and Jane knew immediately that he had been waiting for this moment ever since she'd last seen him, the passion, the vehemence in trying to bury it in his throat, as if he would only be allowed to take home as much as he could fit.

*GLH-GLH-GLHGHHHHHHH!!!*

"OOHH Fuck!!....."

Jane's hand flew up from the sofa, and she managed to soften the hand that landed in his hair before she did something brutal like slam his face to the base of her crotch.

He paused.... And his hands came up to the back of his head, closing on hers.

"S-sorry, sorry," managed Jane, until she whimpered in surprise as he pushed her fingers tighter into his hair, forcing himself down on her cock until he gagged.

"Glllllhhhhp!!"

Her heart felt like it was in overdrive, a pump pushing water through a firehose with such force that it might batter its way clean through her ribcage.

*The best thing about him..... he gave absolutely every drop of sweat he h......*

As Fred wretched, with her fingers in his hair... she tightened them.

He let go, waiting expectantly, mewling into her cock which sent vibrations of pure pleasure down to the base, and all the way up to the tip of her spine.

She pushed.

Soft, tight lips began to journey to the base of her cock.

"OOoh," moaned Jane, overcome with the feeling of guiding her bitch down her cock once more.

Her hands began to quicken, the pace too slow to sate her needs, and Fred soon found himself bobbing up and down, quick *GLUGH-GLUGH-GLUGHs!* beginning to emanate from Jane's lap as she gurned.

Freddie's own cock was hard as a rock as he sucked with all his lungs to pull her cum up from her balls.

"GUHHH!"

Jane's head jerked, and her fingers tightened in Fred's hair to the point it was almost painful.

He spread his knees, no longer in control.

She began to slam her hips up into his face.

*GLPHHHHH!*

Saliva drenched her cock and Freddie's face as it went red, but whenever she pulled him to the tip, he moaned and sucked it like it was his job, sometimes closing his eyes just to savour the experience, other times watching her through teary eyes as she began to use him.

'Finally. FINALLY....'

She stared into his eyes as she began to pump her hips in and out along with snatching him onto it, and Freddie placed his hands on her thighs and accepted the harsh face-fucking, drooling and vacuuming his cheeks in like a good slut to push waves of pleasure into her body, lost in the best blowjob of his life as she used him like a gear-stick, shifting all the way to sixth as her dick motored into his throat.

"GLHHGHP-GLHPH-GPHLLHHhpgHLGHGp!!"

The sounds of heavy suction echoed around the flat, intermingled with the documentary which played off the glassy eyes of Jane, lost in a haze of complete bliss.

*Eventually, *GLUH-* Gunnings decided he needed a new *GLUH* challenge... and he would find it in Philad-*

*GLUH-GLUGH-GLUGH...!!*

She let go of his head and he somehow became even more fervent hilting her so that his nose was hitting her tummy.

"OhhhHHHHH!!!"

Jane was spasming, her left arm aching because she couldn't help flexing it as the pleasure built in her core.

Then he talked, the word vibrating up her shaft as they locked eyes.

"Mphmmy."

Jane nearly came right then as the tender label of affection slipped out of his mouth, and he bowed his head so she couldn't see the tears of release. She saw them anyway.

"Yeah.. yeah I'm your Mommy," she whispered back eagerly.

She began to moan whenever Freddie found that beautiful spot on her cock that was enslaving her to his mouth, and she stroked his cheek, clearing the tears as he lost himself totally in the mighty cock that had taken his virginity, twisted his sexuality, and stolen his spirit.

The only woman he wanted was on the end of this cock.

"Yeah bitch," she moaned, and Fred moaned with her.

"MmmyyYYEEMHH!!"

A demented grin was scrawled on her features.

She was beyond heaven.

Then he made the sluttiest gag noise Jane had ever heard, and her eyes bugged out of her skull.

"Ohh-OH-OHHH!!!!"

It was too much; the pleasure of his tongue working its magic, the pornstar lips squeezed tight, the pressure around his cock too much to bear.... and Jane bellowed as her balls unleashed a torrent of jizz, the waves of her orgasm arching her spine as Freddie's eyes bulged.

Cum ploughed into his throat, and he was already coughing before she grabbed the back of his head and kept him firmly in the firing line, spluttering and choking as weeks of thick goo clogged his stomach, his throat, his lungs.

The stench of her cum was even thicker than he remembered.

He closed his eyes and basked in it, tears rolling down his face.

It seemed never-ending, and he had to swallow like a fish as she sent both barrels, a maniacal look of utter ecstasy on her face as Freddie took her seed, swallowed it like a good whore.

"UHHHH-UHH-uHHh-!!!"

"MMGHLHH-HGHH-!"

The two figures spasmed against each other.

*-y he's the greatest of all time, is that more than anything, it's his mentali-*

The moans died away.

*-at allows him to do what he does....*

When the waves finally subsided, and the last *SPLURUGGE* hit the back of Fred's throat, making him choke, Jane collapsed, sweat pouring from her forehead.

For a long while, the documentary rolled on, the two figures fused together, face to waist.

*-nd that's that.... I've been your host Collin Henderson... next week, on 'The last shot...'*

Jane's eyes crawled downwards from the ceiling, resting briefly on the montage reel flickering in front of her, before coming down to a red face, blinking the tears of being a true cock-slut away.

It was harder to read his expression with her cock sat so impolitely in his mouth, but there was no mistaking the shock, humiliation, and desire warring on his delicate features.

She stroked his cheek again and he flinched.

"Oh, it's okay... it's okay..."

His lips pulled upwards to her head, until only her sensitive mushroom was in his mouth.

"Hu well that was... MMmmhh!..."

She whimpered in surprise as Freddie crawled back downwards, his task apparently incomplete as he sucked up and down, and then popped his lips free and began to lick the cream from the top of her ice lolly.

"Mmhh... Mhhh-*Glup*-MMMhhh...."

The sight of this young beauty savouring the taste of her seed imprinted itself on her psyche, and her jaw hung open as she watched the most glorious visual art she'd ever witnessed taking place in front of her.

He glanced up at her as he was kissing his way up her shaft, and she swooned.

"G... Good boy...."

He didn't smile, but he did close his eyes and moan into the shaft, planting his lips firmly on the underside.

He loved it.

It seemed like he was revelling in her obelisk, noodling at the place where her shaft became a bit more pink on its way to the head, not quite skin but not quite the spongy material that came after it, veins like thick, pulsing rivers of blue that all led to the same destination of Mommy's head.

Then he began to slurp the cum from the sides as Jane whimpered, in a prison of affection that only her boy could sate.

"MMmuhhhh.... Fuck..."

Perfection.

As the young man kissed the shaft, revelling in the last trickles of woman-juice, panther instincts in Jane began to growl.

'FuckhimFuckhimFuckhim.....'

Fred moved back, jizz all over his chin like he'd been quaffing mayonnaise, his senses slowly returning. He paused during sucking down the last vestibules of cum into his mouth, eyes running up and down the heavy package lying on his face. A tender, raw look in his eyes seemed to acknowledge the sluttiness he had allowed himself to partake in.

Jane had the urge to pull him up and kiss him, but kept her hand on the sofa. Then she noticed a wet patch on his pants.

"Oh... Freddie....."

When he looked up, they both shared a moment of intense need, of two humans in heat.

Jane pursed her lips.

Freddie teetered for a moment.

She placed a hand gently on his cheek.

"You okay?"

The boy looked shaken, wiping the remaining liquid from his lips.

"Y...yeah..."

His eyes searched for anywhere, and Jane didn't dare do anything to frighten him, like a gazelle that had been spooked.

After a few seconds, he crept to his feet.

"I'll... see you soon," he whispered, cheeks red as he scrambled to the door, head so low he was almost staring at the floor.

Jane watched his ass disappear out of her door with her mast openly throbbing, waiting for more.

"Fuck," she moaned, sinking back onto the sofa. The smile on her face was small, but filled with a joy that somehow lightened her whole expression.

She remained there, frozen, running over the crystal-clear Oscar-winning movie in her head, starring a young man licking cum off the sides of her raging erection.

She slid a hand down to the cock which was dripping pre-cum onto the floor. Her fingers tightened around it, and she pulled up and down.

Certainly a worthy winner in her books.

"Mhnnn...."

She began to steadily masturbate her shaft, closing her eyes as she pictured him on his knees, taking her dick deep in his throat, choking on it.

The wanks she had tonight were going to be abhorrently pleasurable.

The chugs got harder, and faster as she began to moan

Her Freddie was back.

She aimed the cock at her own mouth and imagined she was drilling his seed out of him.

The rifle of pleasure transformed into a long chute of white cream which hit her directly in the face.

"MPHHHHGGhhhuuhhh...!!"

The credits rolled in the background, forgotten as Jane only saw the image of Freddie sucking her cock over, and over, and over.