All Comments on 'Late Ch. 07'

by thereshegoes123

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One of my favorite stories. Thank you!

dammit51dammit517 months ago

God Damn! That was good! I truly hope you keep going with this story! Domestic bliss! I hope she keeps him plugged, collared an naked around the house!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Omg omg thank you so much author ❤️❤️ finally

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So happy you came back to this! Hope to see more from you in the future!

TerraKhanTerraKhan7 months ago

That was beautiful. I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantastic as always, thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So no fucking changed? Shes till a controlling uncaring bitch, what a waste of time to wait for tgis, expected more care from her after last few chapters, oh well another futaxmale series to put in the trash for me, dissapointed...

BetaDickSlaveBetaDickSlave7 months ago

Your descriptive style of writing is on point... I felt like I was be pulled into the story... Really enjoyed it, look forward to reading more of your work :))

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dont know what the other anonymous comment is talking about. The character Development Jane got, being more loving torwards him is pretty damn obvious. They arent actually reading this

darthnader19darthnader196 months ago

Ayo that was amazing, the wait is always worth it each chapter is a banger.

5/5

Lawman01Lawman016 months ago

Totally awesome series.

BgwbspBgwbsp6 months ago

Absolutely fantastic! Love this series!

SeelenglutSeelenglut6 months ago

Absolutly fantastic! Its a lovely story about a boy/man who is discovering himself and some kind of BDSM - to understand that it is no harm to be submissiv or to be a slut with the right person.

Jane is a wonderful character too - she is searching for love with a submissiv boy and discovers so much potential in Freddie - not only sexual...

Simply perfect! I'm looking forward for the next chapters :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well, the story, all 7 parts of it, started off good, but it became kinda lame after he inexplicably just up and left her like he did. It's like she fulfilled every intimate desire he ever had, and he just up and leaves her like that? Really? That made no sense at all whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Mostly good, except her bitch references. At times she's definately too much.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Please next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Love this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthereshegoes123@thereshegoes123
Hey guys, just got a new site up: https://thereshegoes123.com/ You can get my stories much earlier there or on my patreon/public discord server, and can also vote on what stories you would like to see in the future (and get special extra PATREON-ONLY content!) See you there!...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Late Ch. 06 Previous Part
Late Series Info