Late for the Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are your manners, Miss Bachman?"

Michelle didn't say anything as she figured on this. Then she got it.

"Thank you, doctor."

"You are welcome. Now, Beth. That is one fine college ass you have there. I believe that it deserves a good spanking." At this point, Eric put the game fully out in the open, but I hoped Michelle would just play her observer role without objection. I had never been so turned on, and didn't want this to end.

"Yes, doctor."

"Let's hear you ask, what do you think would be appropriate for getting me up so early and rushing these forms for you?" I took a glance up at the clock out of the corner of my eye. It was 8:50. As much as I was into this little skit, I also didn't want to blow our deadline. I figured I'd just do what he wanted, and we'd get out of here. I tried to remember my wording from Wednesday night's party.

"Doctor, please spank me hard. I've been a bad girl."

That was good enough.

"Okay. I will spank you three times. I don't want to hear any noises."

He sidled up next to me, on my left. I could feel him against my hip. With his right hand, he massaged my cute round bare ass for a moment, on both cheeks. I knew I was giving him the look and feel of an unbelievable ass, and I got hot thinking of him standing there beside me, against me, wanting it.

But then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw him lift his hand back. Pause. Then Wham!

Shit, that was hard enough that it hurt. I almost made a sound, but kept it in. There was a pause while I gathered.

Then, "Thank you, doctor."

He rubbed me some more, gently. It felt good. Then he lifted away again. And down. Wham!

Damn, that was harder. It stung sharply. One more. I had to gut up the emotion to speak in a calm voice and not yell back at him.

"Thank you, doctor."

"And how would you like this last one?" he said.

"Hard, please. Doctor." I choked out. "Sir."

Wham! That was the hardest of them, but maybe because he had warmed me up it didn't hurt as much as I feared. I felt a stirring in my loins. I was going to have one hell of a private time in the shower after tennis practice today, that was for sure.

"Thank you, doctor."

"Girls, you are done. You may get dressed." Finally, we were released! 8:52 am.

We dressed quickly in silence while he turned back to the counter to jot some final notes. He handed the forms to us on the way out, looking at me with a neutral expression.

"Beth, we should schedule a follow-up. This time, next week?"

I didn't answer. I walked past him and the door closed behind us. Michelle and I started running down the hallway and out of the lobby. A few people were gathering there and looked at us strangely, so we held it under wraps until we were out the door and into the fresh air.

Michelle was the first to break as we ran around the corner past the clinic building.

"BETH! What the ACTUAL FUCK???" She said in a combination of pent up frustration and laughter.

I laughed back as I ran with her. I felt free, and the exhilaration ran through me. Damn, college was sure something. "I'll tell you about it later. For now, let's get our asses onto the courts!"