Late for Work Again!

Story Info
Punishment for being late, non consensual sex, silenced.
768 words
3.39
14.4k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

As I sneak into work, twenty minutes late, hoping the you hadn't noticed, I settle myself down to my desk and get straight to work.

Within half an hour, you call me into your office asking me to bring a notepad and pen.

Thinking I will be taking some notes and that my late arrival had gone unnoticed, I hurry along to your office, pen and pad in hand, ready to oblige.

I knock on the door and you tell me to enter and to close the door behind me.

It's a hot summers day and I'm wearing a short blouse with a short skirt and my usual high heels.

As I walk over to your desk, you drop your pen on the floor and ask me to pick it up...I bend over and you grab my ass, slipping your little finger inside my pussy, as you notice, I'm only wearing a thong.

I try to object, but you go on to say, "you have been noticing my late arrivals this week and that there are consequences for being late."

As I cannot afford to have my pay docked, I decide go along with it, after all, how bad can it be?

At this point you bend me over the desk, pulling aside my thong and putting your other fingers inside me one at a time...I decide it's best to relax, if I don't want to get hurt.

You start to feel my juices flow, as you push your stiff cock against me, still in your pants, letting me know what's coming next.

As there are people outside the office, you whisper in my ear "don't utter a sound", as you undo your zip and take out your cock to fuck me.

You pull my white lacy thong down my legs, which is now soaked with my love juice and push yourself against me.

You slowly put your bulging cock inside me, thrusting me against the desk, slow, hard and purposefully, telling me to make sure I'm not late again, otherwise next time you will take my ass, whether I like it or not!

Being afraid to object and that you might do it anyway, I just nod okay, then you start to fondle my breasts through my blouse.

You instruct me to stand up and to take off my blouse and bra, which now only leaves me standing in my skirt and heels, you then push me back over the desk again, with my skirt up over my hips, this time fucking me harder and faster whilst squeezing my breasts.

Thankfully you are behind me, so I don't have to look at you, at which point I just pretend it's my partner fucking me, to get through the ordeal quicker.

As I dare to look to one side, I notice we can be seen from the next office block and a few people have gathered at the window, watching us.

I can't let them know, that I did not consent to this, as they continue to watch me being fucked by you.

As you are about to cum, you stop, pulling out your cock, you tell me to get on my knees to finish you off!

As I start to suck your cock, I notice more people have gathered at the window, but I still can't do anything about it.

As you stand there enjoying the sensation of your cock being licked & sucked, whilst gently being probed in and out of my mouth, you decide it's time to take things into your own hands, you grab my head and push your cock as far into my mouth as you can get it.

You can feel the ridges along my throat caressing your cock, as you push it in until it disappears, back and forth, I can barely breath, your cock is getting ready to burst!...You empty your load into my throat making sure that I swallow every last drop.

When you are done, you stand me up, tell me to "get dressed and to go back to my desk, carry on with my work and not to be late again!"

I gather my bra and blouse, thankful that it didn't get creased and pick up my wet thong from under your desk, getting dressed as quickly as I can, I redo my lipstick, run my fingers through my hair and go back to my desk as though nothing had happened.

The following week, the trains are disrupted and I'm late for work, YET AGAIN!...