Late from Work

Story Info
She tries to make up for being home late.
3.3k words
4.16
2.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steaming, stewing, simmering. There were lots of ways to describe his escalating displeasure including, unfortunately, resignation. They had agreed to meet at home at 5pm, after work on Friday to throw their packed bags in the car and head out on their weekend away. It was now 6:30pm and there remained no sign of Tanya's car. His texts since 4pm going unanswered.

The last one he received saying simply, "Grabbing a quick beer with the sales guys, home soon."

It wasn't like he was surprised, one beer often turned into 2 or 3, but she had promised this weekend would start differently and they would be off to the 5 star hotel at the local ski resort at the promised time.

He looked at his phone again, checking the time and his texts, when he heard her car pull into the driveway. Frantic feet running up the driveway, keys fumbling in the door and she stood before him. A quick glance at his face told her exactly what kind of mood he was in, her mind spinning, thinking of how to calm the situation.

He looked at her as she stood before him. Tight jeans over a rock hard ass, gained through hours in the gym and on the trails running. Short black leather boots with modest heels. Tanya was 5' 10" and needed little help to tower over most of the other people in her workplace, men included. She wore a dark red silk blouse, buttons open down low enough to reveal her lacy black bra. Her full breasts created a sensual, inviting cleavage, which she loved to display. They were topped by full round pink nipples that hardened at the slightest provocation. Even a well padded bra did little to conceal them, resulting in her preference for sheer bras and flowery blouses. She figured, if you had it flaunt it, camouflage instead of suppression.

He knew she loved the attention her breasts got her, both at work and in public. They disarmed most people in the work place even though she was smart as anyone he had met, and definitely didn't need the advantage. She use them to get what she needed to be successful and progress in the work place.

She liked to use all the tools at her disposal. On many occasions he had witnessed her bend over in front of someone, full breasts hanging down in all their glory, the unfortunate victim powerless to do anything but give in to her demands. She also liked to wear short skirts over her tight ass, so bending over had multiple advantages, a nice view of her long muscular legs and the occasional glimpse of her tight ass and brightly coloured thongs.

He was never jealous as he knew that her ass was his and his alone, unless they agreed to let someone else take it. He knew she would never stray, not even a kiss, if they didn't agree to everything in advance.

She sat on the arm of the couch and looked at him again, trying to decide how to approach him. She decided that submission was likely the best path, so she quietly sat with her head bowed and eyes cast down. Waiting for him to decide what to do with or to her.

He stood up and walked over. As he approached she could smell his freshly showered body, the scent filling her senses, making her pussy jump to attention. As he approached her he grabbed the back of her head, fingers in her hair, turning her face up to him. With his other hand he reached into her blouse and grabbed one of her breasts roughly. Pulling it from her shirt and bra he pinched her nipple hard.

"Holy fuck," she squealed.

She now realized how pissed off he was but also realized how worked up she was. She had anticipated the possibility of his anger, OK, she knew he would be pissed at her tardiness. She loved it when he took her, fucked her hard to relieve his frustrations. The give and take between them equal in all ways but today she would let him direct the action. She loved both sides of the game, today she would let him do anything he wanted.

He continued to pinch and twist her nipple causing her to gasp. He bent down and kissed her roughly, biting her lips and neck, pushing his tongue deep in her mouth.

"Don't say anything," he commanded, "I don't want to hear any excuses."

He slipped her blouse from her shoulders and roughly pulled her bra off. Both hands went to her breasts now, pinching and twisting, grabbing. She had come from play like this in the past so he knew her pussy would be dripping from the rough attention he was giving to her nipples. His tongue continued its journey around her mouth and inside. Sucking on her tongue as she probed his mouth in return. Returning his hand to the back of her head he slowly guided her forward off the arm of the couch and down onto her knees.

"Take out my cock," he whispered.

She needed no encouragement. Unbuckling his belt she lowered his zipper and pulled out his cock. He was almost fully erect and smelled fresh out of the shower.

She moved to stroke his cock only to have him say, "Just your mouth, play with your nipples while you do it."

Again she needed no encouragement as she took his now hard cock in her mouth. Starting slow, teasing the head, she was soon taking almost the entire length in down her throat. Lips gliding over his now slippery cock, she moved from head, back to the base, in and out, just the way he liked. At the same time her hands worked her nipples, sending jolts of pleasure through her body. Her pussy was flowing and the front of her jeans were soaked. She loved the feel of his cock as she sucked it in and out of her hot mouth. She loved to feel it pulse when he came.

Grabbing both sides of her head he began to slowly fuck her mouth. Just the head, in and out, then the entire length. He would pause fully in her throat for what seemed like eternity, only to withdraw to allow her to gasp in a few breaths. Deep, stop, withdraw, again and again. She wondered if he would soon fill her mouth with his come or if he had other ideas for her. At this point she didn't care, she was lost in a swirl of pleasure, when she wasn't desperate for breath she would focus on pinching he nipples and grinding her clit against the seam of her jeans.

He sensed her hip motion and her ragged breath, gasping that usually preceded her orgasm. He stopped thrusting into her mouth, his cock just at her lips, her tongue swirling around it.

"Do not come unless I tell you," he commanded.

She looked up at him with soft eyes and nodded, there was nothing else she could say. So this was how he would punish her, teasing her, driving her crazy but making her suppress her need to come until he let her. She was frustrated and thrilled at the same time.

"Fuck I wish I had fingered myself properly in the car," she thought.

Thinking back to her car ride home she remembered how worked up she was. She was looking forward to the weekend, fucking all over the hotel room, in the hot tub, even outside if they got a chance. She loved the thought of someone stumbling across her naked ass being fucked hard.

She had really enjoyed her beers with the team, the lustful looks that were always cast her way as the sales team consumed more and more alcohol. She had very carefully undone one extra button on her blouse when she caught the young female sales associate staring at her breasts. She had snuggled up close for some girl talk and kept touching the woman's shoulder and arms. The young woman smelled amazing and was rocking a fairly tight body herself.

Tanya could tell the young lady was getting flustered, which made her try all the harder to continue to get her worked up. Her cheeks glowing red and the flush moved slowly down her chest to her cleavage. She had hoped to catch her going to the bathroom to try to try to press against her a bit more privately but never got the chance. She would have to remember the looks the next time they were thinking to have someone join them in the hot tub for some fun.

Jumping into the car to come home once she realized how late it was, she desperately wanted to rub herself as she was driving. Unfortunately she was unable to undo her tight jeans in a way that allowed her to reach her shaved pussy properly, so she had to make do with grinding against the seam of her jeans while driving. The motion did not offer any relief but had wound her up even more as a result. She had hoped to grab a quick shower when she got home to relieve her tension but now realized she would get relief in a different way.

Feeling his cock slid from her mouth brought her quickly back to the present. Standing her up he grabbed both her breasts with his hands as he, once again, crushed his mouth against hers. Turning her around he licked and bit her neck as he continued to play with her nipples. She was going crazy. He lifted her breasts up to her mouth.

"Suck them," he ordered.

Eagerly she sucked first on nipple and then the other into her mouth. She licked and bit her own nipples, sending electric shocks through her body. She could feel his cock grinding into her ass from the back. She closed her eyes, lost in the pleasure.

"Just fuck me already," she silently pleaded.

His hands left her breasts, dropping them out of reach of her tongue and lips. He reached back to grab her arms and as he pulled them behind her he quickly wrapped his belt around them.

"Fuck," she thought, "now I can't even pinch my own nipples!"

Undoing her tight jeans he slowly slipped them down her legs, stopping at her knees. He then bent her over the arm of the couch. Her ass was sticking almost straight up and her pussy was peaking from between her legs. Her face was pushed into the couch cushion. Her nipples grinding into the rough fabric. Looking back she saw him standing behind her, his cock wet and at attention. She wanted to spread her legs wide for him, to take his length into any hole he wanted to use but her pants prevented it. Instead she arched her back and did her best to present herself to him.

Looking at her round ass and dripping pussy he forgot what he was angry about. He wanted to push his hard cock into her and come but still wanted to teach her a lesson. He bent over her, his cock brushing against her pussy, a short gasp escaping her mouth.

"Remember, do not come until I tell you," he whispered in her ear.

She felt her ass twitch at the command. She knew she could easily come right now, many times in fact, but she bore down to keep any of the orgasms from escaping. She knew this would make the ultimate release more intense but was still desperate for an orgasm now.

Feeling his hands spread her ass she moaned. His hot breath was on her skin as his tongue traced her tight ass hole. Around and around, flicking across the entrance before swirling around again. Finally he dipped his tongue into her ass and she almost lost control. Her moans were continuous now and she seemed unable to say anything intelligible. She could feel her clit swelling, desperate to be given the same attention as her ass, her pussy was pulsing and leaking wetness down her leg.

His tongue dipped down to touch her clit, licking up her slippery folds to once again plunge into her ass. She couldn't decide whether relaxing was better or gripping tight. Both made her want to come, so she found herself alternating between the two. He was fucking her ass with his tongue now, cheeks spread side. Her pussy was dripping continuously down her legs, mixed with the saliva that he liberally applied to her sensitive parts.

Standing up he began running the head of his cock from her clit, up her wet pussy to her ass. Stopping to rub around in circles he would then return the same way, back down to her clit. Around and around. She marvelled at his control, she was literally out of her mind with pleasure.

Looking at her wet ass he wanted very much to fuck her there but decided she would like it too much and wanted to retain some sense of the punishment that he was supposedly giving her. He would have lots of time to fuck her ass this weekend, maybe on the edge of the hot tub, maybe with another couple watching, she always loved to show off like that.

Moving his cock to her pussy he slowly began to slide it in. It was so incredibly tight with her legs together like they where. He felt her surge back against him so he grabbed her hips to maintain control.

"Not so fast there baby," he said, getting a growl of displeasure for her in return.

"Now, fuck me now, I need it so bad," she thought.

He began to push his cock into her pussy, a bit at a time, until he was buried all the way inside. He could feel her pussy grasping as his cock, trying to pull him even deeper. He stayed deep inside and pulsed back and forth just a small amount, keeping her full. As he did this he licked his fingers and then pushed one and then a second into her ass. Fucking her ass with his fingers in time with the pulses in her pussy.

He knew she was on the verge of coming and was surprised she hadn't given in yet. He knew she was hanging on a thin edge and decided to allow her some relief.

"Come now," he whispered.

She had heard him speak but hadn't caught what he said over the moans and grunts that flowed continuously from her mouth.

"Pardon me?" she whispered.

"Come now baby, come for me," he said.

And with that he grabbed her hips and began to fuck her hard and deep. His fingers pushing into her ass in time with his strokes in her pussy.

"Oh my god, I'm coming, oh god, oh fuck," she gasped.

She felt herself letting go, all the intensity built up over the course of the day trying to leave her body at once through her pussy. It felt like a dam bursting, her stomach clenched, her pussy started to spasm, her ass grabbed his fingers as they pounded her relentlessly. Her pussy was gushing. She felt that maybe she was squirting but couldn't really tell with her legs clamped together so tightly.

It felt like the orgasm would never stop. She was still in the throes of it as he pulled her to standing and turned her around again. He pushed her to her knees and grabbed the sides of her head. Her hands were still tied behind her back with his belt. She was desperate to touch his cock, stroke it until he erupted in her mouth.

"Please, please come in my mouth," she gasped.

Taking his hard cock in her mouth she sucked and licked as his final strokes in her mouth caused him to come. She could taste her own orgasm on his cock combined with the first squirts of his come. As his cock erupted she felt his come hit the back of her throat, over and over again. She swallowed and swallowed as it seemed like he would never stop. Finally he stepped back, a look of pure pleasure on his face.

Standing her up he kissed he on the mouth, his tongue probing, sharing his orgasm with her. His hands were on her breasts again, pinching her neglected nipples. Leaning down he started licking and biting one while pinching and twisting the other. Alternating back and forth, she felt her pussy responding immediately.

Standing with her hands still bound behind her back, knees bound by her tight jeans, she once again felt the frustration from earlier. She wanted to spread her legs for him, sit on his face, let him lick her forever but she literally could not move.

He reached behind her and took his belt off her arms as he reached down and pulled her pants all the way down her legs. Pushing her back down on the couch he pulled her pants off and pushed her knees up to her armpits exposing her spread pussy and ass. She smiled.

"Perfect," she thought, "lick my pussy, make me come again."

She knew she had another orgasm, maybe two or three, in her, so she made no resistance to his motions. Hooking her knees with her arms she was able to play with her breasts as she looked down to watch him take her clit in his mouth and start sucking. She loved this position, her pussy gaping wide, her ass exposed, her clit free to be rubbed and licked.

As he licked and sucked her clit she felt another orgasm building. He must have sensed her pussy starting to spasm so he looked up at her.

"Come again for me baby," he said.

With that she felt his fingers push into her pussy. First one, followed quickly by a second, and a third. Soon he had all four fingers buried in her wet hole, his thumb making circles on her clit. She pinched her nipples as she felt her orgasm crest. She came hard, stomach clenching, her pussy soaking his hand. She was gasping for breath, waiting for the contraction to stop, wanting them to continue forever.

She felt his fingers push into her ass again. Her orgasm hadn't even finished, she could feel her ass contracting around his fingers. She was so wet they glided in effortlessly. He was fucking her ass in earnest, while back to licking her clit and pussy with a fierce intensity. She felt another orgasm approaching, or maybe it was the same one. She could barely think straight, her eyes were clenched tight in concentration.

"Holy fuck, please don't stop, fuck me, lick me, make me come again," she demanded.

Suddenly she felt him rise up slightly. With a look of desperation she opened her eyes to see him positioning his hard-again cock at her wet ass.

"Nice," she thought.

As he pushed his cock into her ass she felt her orgasm crest. Bucking on the couch her orgasm left her almost without control of her body. As the contractions started she could feel him thrusting into her ass, his hips slamming into her thighs. It felt like her orgasm would not stop, and he still kept fucking her.

"Fuck, I am coming again," he yelled.

As his thrusts became faster as she felt hot jets of come filling her ass. He continued to stroke in and out as his orgasm continued. Her orgasm was still coursing through her when he finally pulled out of her ass to sit up on the couch beside her. He continued to play with her breasts and rub her clit in small circles as her body jerked and shivered through the completion of her orgasm. Finally, she was too sensitive to continue and she pulled his hand away.

"Maybe we head up in the morning," he said, "I feel like you need more attention tonight."

She felt her pussy twitch at the thought as she stood and made her way up to the bedroom with a smile.