Jane and Tara's European Trip

Story Info
Two girls explore more than Europe.
3.4k words
4.46
6.6k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just turned twenty one and I was going to take a year out before taking up an offer to study Advanced Business studies, Administration and Accountancy at Trinity College Dublin. my aunt Jane (who is only ten years older than me) asked me if i wanted to join her on a travelling holiday through Europe, I agreed immediately and was really excited about it as she is the life and soul of the party, some of her exploits that she had revealed to me really made my hair stand up.

We spent the next few weeks during our spare time planing our route and discussing the city's we would like to visit and the looking at the various transportation links. Having agreed that we would use mostly train and motor coach apart from the occasional ferry we were reddy to book our trip.

I knew from what she had told me that Jane was a total flirt and a bit adventurous with her various boyfriends and conquests. She totally amazed me one evening after more than a couple of glasses of wine when she said "there's only one rule on this trip and that is we can't move on to the next city until we both get ourselves laid and what goes down in Europe stays in Europe.

Now I was not the most experienced of girls in the sex department but had my moments, although my lack of experience was more than made up with my enthusiasm to learn.

We decided that the first leg of our journey would be from our home in Dublin to Madrid via London and Barcelona.

Travelling on the night coach from Dublin and then catching the Eurostar from StPancras to Paris, transferring to the high speed train to Barcelona and on to Madrid. Stoping for a couple of days in each city to take in the sights.

Jane whispered to me as we were waving goodbye to my parents at Dublins central bus station, three capitals in five days, that's at least six fucks between us I hope you are ready to get yourself laid. You have no idea how turned on the anticipation of that made me.

We settled into our seats on the coach after loading up with essential supplies for the journey. The coach Was not too full and there was plenty of room to stretch out.

It was only a short ride to the ferry port.

We were on time and everything was going smoothly. When we got on board the ferry Jane wasn't long in exchanging pleasantries with some of the passengers from the coach.

The trip was about three and a half hours, so Jane wasted no time in tanking up on a couple of bottles of red wine and chatting up all the guys who looked like single travellers.

After a while Jane said she was going to the duty free with a guy she had been chatting to.

A fit looking guy that I had seen on the coach came over and started chatting, it was just small talk and soon we were being called to board the coach on the lower deck. I looked round for Jane but no sign of her, my co passenger said his name was John and he was going to London for a summer job. Still no sign of Jane.

We boarded the coach and the visor and watertight door on the boat opened just as the last couple of passengers appeared.

Jane was a little out of breath as she sat next to me. Well, she whispered to me with a dirty smile on her face "if Holyhead is a capital city and giving a blowjob is sex then it's one-nil to me.

Holyhead is not a capital city I said, it's nothing more than a small town where the ferry from Dublin docks, but I will give you a one for sheer effort.

After a while Jane said I need some Kip and moved to an empty pair of seats, I was half dosing when I felt somebody's hand moving up my tea shirt from between the window and my seat, I knew it was John and I moved slightly closer to the window and soon he was cupping my Brest with his hand.

After a few minutes he slid back his hand and moved into the seat beside me, I said I need to go to the loo and moved out, whilst I was in the toilet I took off my bra and returned to the seat. John had moved into the window seat and put a jumper over his lap.

I sat beside him, the lights on the bus were in night mode and it was quite dark. He immediately started to fondle my breasts again, after a few minutes he moved my hand under the jumper and I could feel his hard cock poking out from his shorts, he said "why don't you release the prisoner"?

I took out his manhood and it felt lovely in my hand he was pinching my nipples with his fingers and I was starting to think I was going to orgasam there and then.

After a few minutes he gently but firmly pushed me down towards his lap covering my head with his jumper. He didn't have to tell me what he wanted as I took him into my mouth and started to feast on his lovely cock, it felt silky and smooth as it entered my mouth his forskin retracting to reveal his head. It was not to long before he started to become very focused and thrusting a little faster as ejaculated his load into my mouth there was several long spurts that I was barley able to swallow in one mouthful, with some leaking out and down the inner side of my tea shirt, this followed by several smaller smaller but welcome spurts.

He said sorry for not warning you as he softened slightly but stayed semi erect as if getting ready to fuck my mouth again I held him in my mouth for some time swirling my tongue around his head for a moment before extracting myself from under his jumper. I said it's ok I was ready for it.

He said wow that was fantastic I would really like to see you again when we get to London.

A little time later as we were slowing down in the early morning London traffic Jane finally woke up and sleepily came over to us, well she said somebody's getting cosy here, John got up and said see you later as he moved towards the toilet, Jane said "well"! I looked at her with a grin, I said is this London? She said yes, then I said it's one all now, she looked at me in semi disbelief and with a big smile said you dirty little bitch.

The bus pulled into the coach station on time at 0630 it was ten hours since we left Dublin and were were a bit jaded. We had flexible tickets for Eurostar, so Jane said I think a couple of days to explore London will be nice. I said that sounds good to me, we booked the a budget hotel near StPancras and unleashed ourselves on the unsuspecting public of London.

We got the underground direct from Victoria to Kings Cross, it only took a few minutes and the hotel was just over the road, it was still quite early so we had no expectation of getting our room but at least we could leave our rucksacks in the reception and maybe get a shower.

Well as the old saying goes "It's better to travel in hope than to arrive".

The receptionist was in his mid twenties and a bit of a dish Jane gave him that bring me to bed look that was her trademark, he was pleasant enough, but as expected the room would not be ready for a couple of hours and hotel policy would not facilitate a shower or left luggage in the reception area.

He said his name was Mark, and already under the spell of Jane he said he was off in a couple of hours and maybe he could organise something for us.

Jane turned round to face me at the same time putting her middle finger into her mouth and sucking hard on it like she was giving oral sex.

A really fit looking guy came out of the breakfast room and joined the queue behind us in the reception area.

He listened to our conversation for a few moments then he spoke with a French accent, (I won't even try to do a French accent but his was one of the loveliest I have ever heard) Have you a problem ladies? Perhaps I can help? Jane was on him like a rash.

Hi I am Jane and this is my cousin Tara (I looked at her with a wry smile) we are from Dublin and have been travelling all night and would love to to be able to get a shower and park our bags for a few hours.

He said I am Louis and I am French, we both smiled at the patently obvious.

Jane said, firstly I need to urgently get a few essentials from the shop, with that another equally fit guy came over to us. Ah! Louis said this is my partner Julien, both our faces dropped in obvious disappointment.

You can use our room for a shower and store your bags until your own room is ready if you wish he said.

Jane cut in, hey Tara you bring up the bags with the boys and get a shower while I go to the shops in the station I need some new underwear and I will catch up with you when our room is ready later.

Julien looked a little bemused with Janes sudden departure, then he whispered something into Louis's ear, after a moment Louis let out a great big "Merde" then he burst into laughter.

He said Tara when I said partner I did not mean boys hanky-panky, we are tennis players and Julien is my doubles partner, we have been playing in a tournament near Regents park.

He continued his embarrassed laughing as they carried our bags up to their room.

It was a pleasant family type room with a double bed and a single bed. The en-suite facility's were compact but clean and had a walk-in shower.

The guys parked our bags in the corner and started to relax while I made a beeline for the shower.

It was fantastic loads of hot water and shampoo, the towels were a little small typical of a budget hotel so I wrapped one around my waist and one over my shoulders.

I needed to get a clean pair of panties and went into the bedroom to get them from my bag, Julien looked at me longingly for a moment and said will you excuse me and not be offended if I say you have a lovely firm pair of boobs I looked at him and said thank you for the compliment it's fine no problem.

Louis said can I ask you a question, I said yes ask me anything you want.

He said when you are in the shower alone and you feel a little frisky do you touch yourself or play with something that helps gets you off?

I was a bit surprised by his direct approach, I was slightly embarrassed said yes sometimes I do.

Julien said will you drop the towel so we can see all of your lovely body? l said you don't want much do you?

He said go on nobody will know, think of it as your payment for our hospitality.

I reached over to my bag and took out my clean panties, I dropped the towel from my waist, I stood facing them totally naked for a moment before putting them on.

The guys looked on in silent amazement at my nakedness.

Julian said can you settle a question for us, I asked what is it Julian? He said we have for some time debated on the question which of us is more attractive to the ladies by the look of our members? With that they both dropped their shorts (typical French no underwear) I could see they were both aroused from seeing me naked.

Neither of them were huge like you see in porno movies, they were well endowed at about six and a half inches, neither were circumcised, I nearly had an orgasm just looking at them standing there.

Julian said maybe you need to inspect the items in question a little closer to decide?

I was absolutely gagging to feel them and and was hallucinating about them coming on my face and body.

I tried to say a reluctant ok and laid on the bed and the guys followed one each side of me.

Louis whispered slip off your panties for me so we can all be naked together.

As I slipped off my panties Julian turned me onto my side and brought his now hard cock close to my face while Louis curled into my back and rubbed my body with his hands.

I had never enjoyed two guys at once before and was absolutely gagging for it.

With the feel of their naked bodies beside me I felt I was going to explode with a massive orgasm at any moment.

Julian slid on to his knees at the side of the bed and pulled me to the side with my head back over the edge of the bed, at the same time Louis spread my legs and simultaneously went to work on my clitoris, Julian was filling my mouth with his now iron hard cock.

It was absolutely incredible the feel of his him in my mouth and my little bud being caressed by an eager and experienced tongue, it was more than I could control my juices were flowing everywhere,

I was panting and gasping as Julian drove himself into the back of my mouth, Louis had now positioned his cock head on my clitoris and was rubbing him self on my swollen bud and soon slid his cock into my eager pussy, Julian was rubbing my nipples between his fingers.

Suddenly I set off a chain reaction of climax, orgasm, and uncontrolled ejaculation as we all came together. I thought my multiple orgasm would not subside as the guys continued to feast themselves on my body, draining every drop of their cum into me.

We lay in the afterglow for several minutes just savouring the moment.

After a few minutes Julian said I need a smoke and reached into the bedside locker and produced a pack of strong French cigarettes, he lit one and took a long drag and inhaled it deep into his lungs, he passed it to me and I did the same the high of what had just taken place and the effect of the strong tobacco was immediate and massive. I could feel my head spinning, I passed the cigarette to Louis who sucked two large drags and inhaled them, he turned to me and pressed his mouth to mine as he open mouth kissed me he exhaled his lung full of smoke directly into my lungs, I was away again even the bed was now spinning out of control as I wallowed in the fantastic euphoria that was consuming me.

We must have lain there for about half an hour when I could feel the guys starting to stir again like primeval animals waking from hibernation.

Through my tired confused brain I could hearJulian saying something, I think it was something like do you like the barbecue? I didn't understand what the fuck he was saying, did he want us to go to a barbecue or what? Next he said how do you like your steak? I just could not be assed with this, so I said as big and rare as possible with loads of pepper sauce. At this stage I just wanted to catch up on my sleep.

I was suddenly woken from my slumber by Julian turning me on to all fours and lifting my ass into the air and Louis standing in front of me as Louis entered my mouth Julian pressed against my bum hole they both pushed together and entered me.

The sudden realisation of what Julian was saying dawned on me, with his less than perfect command of the English language, he had confused barbecue with spit roast, or I had. I had never had anal penetration before.

Julian was well lubricated and gently slid into my tight virgin bum-hole despite my muted protests as Louis pressed deeper and deeper into my mouth, Julian slid his fingers into my pussy as he fucked my ass, I was experiencing a whole new catalog of experiences. He was caressing my clitoris with one finger and pressing his thumb into the thin wall between my pussy and bum.

I could feel him fucking my ass at the same time as fingering my cunt, it was as good as it gets.

I could feel my orgasm building again as they thrust into me harder and deeper with every stroke they were now in unison thrusting and withdrawing at the same time, I was getting closer with every thrust when suddenly they both drove into me as deep as thy could and held there for a moment as I climaxed in tandem with them, their ejaculations went deep into my inner being, it felt like they were meeting in the middle.

I was exhausted from their relentless attack on my body, but it was the most wonderful thing I had ever experienced.

We gradually collapsed onto the bed, everyone panting from sheer exhaustion and exhilaration of the moment.

We lay there for I don't know how long just enjoying the moment as their secretions exited my orafises. Eventually I said guys I have to go in a moment and find Jane she will think I have been kidnapped, what time is it anyway?

Louis looked at his watch. It's five thirty he said. "Fuck! we've been here for eight hours" I said

I jumped up, well as much as my poor abused body would allow me and went into the shower.

The water was soothing as I showered away the excesses of our afternoon's activity.

It only took me a couple of minutes to dry off and dress.

Julian said I have called reception and your room is 312, I will bring your bags down for you, I gave them both a big kiss and said to the guys, I will see you later and made my exit from the room.

I made my way down to 312 and gently knocked on the door, Jane soon answered it, "welcome home" She said, with a smile, I hope you had a nice day with your new chums, was it knitting or flower arranging? She asked.

Well I had a great day with Mark, he has staff accommodation here.

I had a great shower, we had a little breakfast and oh yes he fucked my brains out for the rest of the day, so I guess that makes it 2~1 to me now.

I made my self comfortable on the bed savouring what was to come. Slowly I related every moment, in detail from the revelation they were professional tennis players to the barbecue, I ended. I think that makes it 3~2 to me now.

Jane thought the barbecue-spit roast thing was absolutely hilarious and got me to retell it several times whilst in tears from laughing, saying I will dine out on that one for years to come.

We sent out for a pizza Jane already had a bottle of wine, we finished it off and had the best nights sleep ever.

The following morning we went down for breakfast around eight o'clock, the guys were just finishing up, they had their bags ready for checkout, we all embraced and swore to meet up in Paris,

As they left Julian said I hope we can play some mixed doubles? next time we meet.

Jane called out as they exited the front door of the hotel, and maybe we can have a barbecue as well?

To be continued.