Late Night At the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I begin slowly one after another. You are doing so well counting. When we reach ten I pick up the pace. Ten in a row without stopping. The bruises are already starting to form. People from miles away can hear you screaming. You stutter over the number 18. I chuckle.

"Oh Mutt what did I tell you"

I grab all the tools I had used previously and one after another without hesitation hit your ass, your back, and your thighs over and over again.

"Did I tell you that you could fucking stop counting whore"

You stutter over every number. I stop spanking you. I lost count of how many times I spanked my pathetic mutt.

I reach into my bag and grab the 10.5-inch strap on. The gorgeous red and gold leather harness sparkles as I put it on. You look back at me in fear. "Uhhh Miss I am not sure I will be able to take that"

"Slave, I do not care if you will be able to take it. You will be fucking taking it"

I walk over to you and untie you from the tree and immediately shove your face into the dirt

"I want to hear you as I fucking ruin you"

As I am standing behind you I spit on your tight asshole. Oh, it is just waiting to be fucked by me. "That is all the fucking lube you get whore"

I shove my strap on in you quickly and violently. You gasp. I begin thrusting as quickly as I possibly can. The friction from the lack of lube and the speed is beginning to hurt you. "Miss it hurts"

"Quiet you pathetic mutt, you are going to fucking take it"

I go faster and faster hitting your g spot every time. You are moaning and whimpering under me. I know this feels good and you want more.

I flip you over and shove my strap on right back into your gaping hole with no lube. Your head falls backward.

I shove my strap on as deeply in as I possibly can. You wince and cry. I can see your pathetic tears streaming down your face.

Now for the fun part. I unlock your cock from your cage and set it on the ground next to me. I place your cock in my hand and squeeze as tightly as I possibly can as I thrust into you. I fuck your pathetic whole while I jerk you off.

"Miss please I can't take it anymore"

I slap you across the face. It stings.

"Take it like the good whore you are, do not fucking talk to me that way mutt. You belong below me. I will use your holes as I please"

I begin thrusting in and out of you. You can no longer speak. The only thing you could say was "Miss Please let me cum" You cum all over my fingers and I shove them in your mouth and continue fucking you.

"I am going to make you cum again and then I am fucking done using your pathetic hole"

I fuck faster and harder. There is no lube only friction and the tears stream faster down your face.

I grab your balls and squeeze. You can not help but yelp

"Oh, such a pathetic whimpering Slave. Are you enjoying yourself"

You nod but can not form the words. I cover your mouth and plug your nose "You will tap me when you want to breath" I continue fucking you, i am not slowing down for anything. "I am going to use your pathetic gaping hole until it is nothing"

"Miss please, Goddessssss" escapes your lips and you cum all over yourself

I slap you once more "Did i give you fucking permission to cum Slave, Clean yourself up you pathetic mutt"

I make you taste every last drop of your cum before getting up. You fall back down to the ground as you try to get up and you can't speak. You are a whimpering mess and all I want to do now is take care of you. I pick you up and walk you back to the house. You continue to whimper and I am in awe of how submissive and frail you look. We get back into the house and I run the shower. I want it to be hot but not to hot. I walk you into it and we hold each other as we get wet.

"My perfect puppy did so well. Your Owner is beyond proud of you."

Your eyes are wide and you look so content. You place your head on my shoulders and we hold each other.

"My good boy."

You nestles into my shoulder and I can't help but hold you. We get out of the shower and I take you to the bed after drying you off. I tend to your scratches and your bruises and bandage any cuts that are there. With each cleaning I kiss them. You whimper and while you can't speak you look so happy and that makes me smile. I get you fully into bed and I hold you. You slowly begin to talk and tell me how much you loved this. You say I did so well and that makes my heart flutter. I cuddle you and you make me feel so happy to be your Owner. You praise me over and over again and you eventually fall asleep. I nestle into and I fall asleep to the sound of you snoring, and I couldnt be happier.

Part 4:

I don't set an alarm because I decide we both are going to stay home today. I wake up first and you're still in the same position you were in last night. You're so cute and I don't want to wake you. I leave you there and I get up from the bed to make us breakfast. You don't even move you're so precious. I am gone making pancakes, bacon, sausage and fresh orange juice. Everything is ready and I couldn't be more happy.

I walk back to the room and you've moved. You're spread out all over the bed, and it's so cute. I walk over to the bed and move next to you. I remove the covers from your body and you've bruised beautifully.

I move my hand down, your body and tickle your chest. You move a little and I make my way to my cock with my hand. I grab it and start stroking. I kiss all the way down your chest and reach my property.

I swirl my tongue around the head of your dick. You begin moaning and whimpering. You open your eyes and look down at me, pleasuring you. All you could do was moan. I deep throat your cock sending your eyes rolling the back of your head. "Miss may I please you?"

I was feeling nice so I let you. You flip me onto my back and shove your fingers inside of me. Thrusting them in and out quickly. Your cock begins to ache. "May I fuck you please"

"Yes pet, please me make me cum"

You shove your hard aching cock into me quickly. I moan loudly and it shakes the walls. "Please puppy, fuck me harder I want to cum all over your cock. Let me ride you"

I get on top of you and pin your hands to the bed. I begin bouncing up and down on your cock. Hitting my g spot. I have never felt so good. "Fuck Miss I am going to cum"

"Hold it puppy i want to cum with you"

I begin fucking harder. Your cock feels so good inside of me

"Puppy, please please cum inside of me"

We cum together our moans echoing in the house. Your cum feels so good inside of me. I fall on top of you and kiss your chest.

"Breakfast is ready pet"

We sit down at the table and talk about the night before. We always have a wonderful time together

"After breakfast pet. You will go shower and get ready for the day"

"Yes Miss"

After breakfast I am sitting at the table on my computer when you come out wearing a towel. I look you up and down in awe. You walk over to me and I quickly shut my laptop.

"What were you looking at Miss?"

"Oh nothing, pet. Go get ready"

You walk into the bedroom and on the bed is your cage, along with a nice pair of gray jeans, and a white shirt.

We get in the car and we start driving towards downtown.

Our first stop is the museum. I have always loved the museum. As we walk through the exhibits all I can think about is pushing you down and make you eat me out for everyone to see. I want everyone to see what a pathetic mutt you are.

After the museum we were hungry again so we went to my favorite resturaunt. We Sit down and all I can think about is making you fuck my holes. I take off my panties and hand you them under the table. "Go put them on then stay in the bathroom until I meet you"

You stand up and go to the bathroom. I wait five minutes and meet you in the bathroom.

When I open the door you are waiting for me on your knees like the good whore that you are. "You are gonna fuck me and you will not fucking cum"

Your eyes widen and I can see you want to cum and you hesitate to drop your pants.

I slap you across your face. "Obey Slave or you don't get to fuck me and I'll use a toy."

You listen so quickly and drop your pants. But we both look at my locked cock. I laugh because I forgot I locked up my property. I grab the cage and the balls as I push you against the wall.

"Beg me to unlock you pet. I want you to fuck me but you will beg for it."

"Miss, please unlock the cock you own. I want to duck you and please you so badly. I want it. I want to please you and make you cum over and over again."

I chuckle.

"Your begging is pathetic Slave. Put your pants back on and meet me at the table. I'll fuck myself."

You whimper and try to speak but I order you back to the table.

I finger myself thinking about how badly I want you but pathetic toys don't get to please their owners, they get edged and denied. I cum hard and fast all over my hand. I don't wipe it off, instead I walk back to the table and shove my fingers in your mouth.

"Taste me you pathetic fucking toy"

"When we get home I have a surprise for you. You will wait on your knees. If you move, shift or complain"

"Yes Goddess understood"

We finish up dinner and make our way back to the car but before we get in. I bend you over the hood of the car pull your pants down and stick my fingers in your tight ass. "Stay quiet pet"

I finger you so hard that I edge you. Such a pathetic locked up mutt "get in the car"

As we drive home I can see you squirming in your seat. I laugh at how pathetic you are but I smile because I love your pathetic squirming self. I place my hand on your thigh and you stop squirming and look at me.

"Oh pet I'm not gonna do anything in the car. The fun is going to start when we get home."

When we get home you immediately walk toward the bedroom and kneel in front of the door. I walk up behind you and unlock it. "Now mutt if you are good I have a present for you"

You wiggle excited and ready for me.

We walk in the room together and I immediately throw you onto the bed. You let out a small whimper and I giggle.

I crawl on top of you and begin slowly kissing your face, as I make my way down your neck the kisses get more aggressive I begin to bite and suck on your neck leaving purple marks everywhere. I make my way down to your chest and leave a bright purple hickey. I leave small soft kisses down your stomach. As I reach your hip I bite down as hard as I possible can and you wince.

I unbutton your pants and reveal your pathetic locked up cock. I dangle the key over your cage.

"Beg me to unlock you Slave"

"Goddess please, please release your pathetic Slave. He will do anything. He just wants to please his owner"

I unlock you and you let out a moan.

"Now pet I am going to let you do something that you have been wanting to do for a while"

"Are you sure Miss?"

"Yes Slave I'm positive"

I get undressed and lay down next to you. You look at me and smile and turn me over so I am laying on my stomach.

I look back at you, "just this once pet I'll let you do whatever you please, however you please"

I smile and you shove two fingers in my mouth. You get them all wet and then move to my ass and shove them in there. I moan out and you put your other hand over my mouth and keep me quiet. You start off slow then go faster and really stretch out my ass.

"Fuck Slave", I muffle out.

You put a third finger in my ass and stretch it more.

All of a sudden you stop and pull out your fingers. You get up from the bed and shove my head into the mattress.

You come back with a bottle of lube and put it to the side. You start to kiss my back and move down slowly. I love how you do it like I did to you. My perfect puppy is making me feel so good. You lick all over my back and go down to my hole and lick it all around. I moan and praise you.

"Fuck Mutt you're pleasing your Owner. Please Mutt fuck me."

You smile.

"Oh I like how you beg Miss."

You open the bottle of lube and put some on my hole and then a lot on your dick. You tease my hole with your cock and then slowly slide it in.

I gasp and moan.

"Fuck puppy, your cock is fucking big."

You smile and start to thrust into me. I grab the sheets and I move with you. You start to pick up the pace and start to fuck harder. I can't hold it anymore and let out all of my moans. It only makes you go faster. You fuck me for what seems like forever and you're stretching out my hole.

"Don't stop Slave."

I say that and all of a sudden your hand shoves my face into the mattress and I can barely speak. You're so aggressive with me and I am getting close to cumming. It's a weird feeling of you fucking me and making me cum from my ass.

"Miss I am about to cum. May I cum in you?"

"Yes Slave cum in my ass!"

Even as you violently gape my hole you still know your place. It only makes me hornier and we cum together. I feel your hot huge load shoot inside of me.

I fall forward on the bed panting. You lie down next to me and begin rubbing my back.

"Fuck Slave, that felt amazing"

We lay there for a while enjoying one another's company. Our heartbeats in sync with one another.

"Slave do me a favor and get the box and the note out from my side table drawer please"

You do as you're told and hand them both to me.

"So I have been thinking about this for a while and I think that it is finally time for me to do this. Open the note first"

You open the note and it reads:

Dear Sunlight, I know we have only known one another a few short months but you came into my life and turned my world upside down. You have been the most caring, loving, and obedient submissive. I trust you with everything that I am and everything that I will ever be. I am so grateful that you trust me enough to be your true puppy self and give up total control to me. I fell in love with you the way you fall asleep, slowly and then all at once. I have given you a play collar and that brought joy to my heart but I have been thinking for a while that I wanted to show everyone what you truly mean to me. This will not only be a symbol of our dom and sub relationship but it will be a promise that no matter what i will always be by your side loving you through all the ups and downs until the day that I die. I promise you that I will protect you with everything that I am, there will be no more monsters, no more tears and no matter the distance I will always be with you. I love you more words can describe my handsome Sunlight.

"Now open the box"

You open the box and it is a gorgeous O ring day collar that will sit right on your chest next to your heart. Tears begin to swell up in your eyes "Would you like me to put it on you puppy?"

"Yes Please Miss"

I put it around your neck and lock it in the back.

"Now pet I am going to give you one key in case of emergencies but this is never to be taken off"

"I understand Miss"

Tears roll down your face and i pull you into my chest. We lay there smiling. Our hearts full and finally happy.

"I love you Sunlight"

"I love you too Miss Cloud"

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story! What an incredible life sunshine will live!!

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyalmost 2 years ago

I compelling first story. A few typos not worth mentioning. It appears this is a one-off, unless there is a twist or turn around the corner.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Power vs Privilege Greg submits to a dominant woman.in BDSM
She Claimed Him Older dominant female claims her submissive male colleague.in BDSM
Pegging Internship Ch. 01 A lab intern is pounded senselessly by his female boss.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Enslaved by Sorority Sluts Ch. 01 Captured & Gimped.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Femdom Between Friends Ch. 01 Office friends discover their darkest secrets are compatible.in BDSM
More Stories