Late Night Comfort

Story Info
When brother and sister reunite, love grows.
4.7k words
4.6
46.6k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndisTaboo
AndisTaboo
28 Followers

Late Night Comfort: A Brother & Sister Love Story

by Andi's Taboo

Aiden woke with a start and sat up in bed. Something was wrong. He gripped his sheets and nervously scanned the room, looking for the hidden threat that he felt certain would pounce upon him at any moment. A loud piercing scream shattering the silence nearly caused him to wet himself.

"Noooo...get away! No!"

It was Chloe. Leaping from his bed, he raced through the door and, with a speed that was unhindered by his sleepiness, covered the short distance that separated their rooms. He pushed open the partially closed door and burst inside.

A muted nightlight cast shadows across a landscape still filled with dolls and the things of childhood. Chloe was writhing in her bed, the blankets twisted and wrapped around her legs like an unwanted invasive vine. Her arms flailed violently in an aggressive dance that was, no doubt, intended to keep some invisible intruder away. "No...Noooooooo!"

Aiden recognized the night terrors that had plagued her as a child and quickly, but quietly, moved toward her side.

"Chloe...Chloe...wake up," he said softly, as he carefully touched her shoulder, "it's just a nightmare."

Chloe's eyes opened widely, her pupils darting back and forth. She blindly swung at Aiden who deftly pulled back from the unintended attack.

"Chloe," he said calmly, "It's Aiden. Please...wake up."

Chloe's movements slowed and her panicked breathing slightly diminished. Waking understanding slowly replaced the panic that had filled her eyes. She lay back on her pillow and looked up at her brother.

"Are you okay?" Aiden asked, gently stroking her forearm with the back of his fingers, "it was just one of your nightmares."

"Yes," she responded, her voice filled with sleepy hesitation, "yes, I'm okay now."

Aiden looked down at her face, noting again how it had not changed much since their childhood. Although the little girl who had shared a bedroom with him had grown into a young woman, the innocence of her pink, soft lips, freckled cheeks and bright green eyes had remained virtually as he remembered them. Her appearance transmitted a heavenly purity that he felt certain invited others to take advantage of her. As her big brother, he had always tried to prevent that very thing from happening.

"I didn't know that you were still having them," he said, in a tone of undisguised concern, "I thought the terrors ended once you got to high school."

Chloe hesitated, her eyes fixed on an unfocused point in the corner, "They did," she said softly, "I hadn't had one for years." Pausing, she slowly turned her head to look at him, "but then you went off to college and they started again."

Chloe felt embarrassed. She always looked up to her big brother and dreaded the idea that he might still see her as a little girl. She was a senior in high school now and would soon graduate, but here she was, still scared of the dark, just like when she was a child. She had woken Aiden up with her terrified screams on far more than one occasion, but he was always a good sport about it and did everything he could to make her feel safe. Even when they were very little, he would often sit on her bed to comfort her after a particularly troubling event. On a few occasions, he even let her cuddle up with him. She didn't know what she would have done without him. But she was grown up now and, although she still longed for his soft soothing words on those particularly frightening nights when she was alone, she was hesitant to let him know it.

"I'm sorry about that," he said with warm sincerity, "I didn't want to leave you home alone, but it was way beyond time for me to grow up and move on. I thought about living at home, but knowing Mom and Dad, they would have never let me...you know...enjoy college life."

Chloe smiled and laughed gently, despite the sleepiness that still partially fogged her thinking, "so then, big college man, are you having fun being away from home?"

Aiden blushed and gently tugged at his sister's hair, "well, certainly not as much fun as I had picking on you." His hand flashed quickly to her belly where his fingers danced across her ivory skin in an unexpected tickle. Twisting abruptly towards the side, she made a failed attempt to avoid her brother's assault and suffered the consequences. His quickly moving fingers left her squealing. Emboldened by his success, he launched a new more aggressive attack. Swooping in with both hands, he sent her body into laughing convulsions and, despite her pleas for mercy, he pushed on, unabated. As she squirmed beneath him, the worn t-shirt that had once been his but was now her favorite sleepwear, slid up and, before either of them became aware, one of her breasts slipped from its cover. Aiden couldn't help but notice the soft pink nipple before pulling back and looking away.

"Ooops!" he said with an embarrassed squawk, "I'm sorry."

Chloe quickly pulled her shirt back down and started to laugh. "You ass," she teased, "you know how I hate to be tickled."

Aiden turned back toward her and, with a broad smile, responded joyfully, "Yep, I know."

****

Chloe tried but struggled to fall back to sleep after Aiden had returned to his room. Although she could not remember every detail of the dream which had caused her terror, it had left her far too unsettled to relax. This was the third nightmare she had been tormented by this week and terrors had been much more frequent in the weeks before her brother had come home for the summer. At one time, she thought that she had had the whole thing licked, but the stress of her brother's departure, and the strained relationship that she had with their parents, released the childhood curse with a new vigor. When she finally dozed off again, a noise woke her with a start and left her trembling. The shadows in her room suddenly seemed much more menacing.

Quietly, she got up from her bed and slipped into the hallway where she peeked into her brother's room. He was on his side fast asleep, the sheets pulled down below his knees. Carefully, she moved to his bed. He seemed so much older than when he left, even though it had not even been a year ago. His light brown hair still bore its gentle childhood wave, but the thick stubble on his face made him seem manly...and sexy. She shuddered. Did she just think that? She laughed at herself. How could her brother, the kindest person that she had ever known, be sexy? She couldn't even imagine him being intimate with a woman. But, he, she had no doubt, had been with many. Yet, he never really spoke about any of them which, for some reason, comforted her.

Chloe reached down to touch his side. He was so warm. There had been many bitterly cold nights where the warmth of his body under the covers helped to chase away her chills. Although she had many positive memories of their childhood together, the contentment that she felt when snuggled up to her big brother on those long winter nights was one of her favorites. She always suspected that her late-night intrusions upon his sleep were a bother, but, if they were, he never said it. No matter how bad the nightmare had been, she always felt safe as soon as she was secure within his arms.

She moved her hand gently along his side down to his hip. Why did he have to go away? Of course, she knew the answer, but the practical reality of growing up did not erase the emotional weight of the changes that adulthood brought. She wished that she could have gone with him, even if she had been forced to wait a year, but her application to his college had been rejected. She was forced to accept the inevitable conclusion that she would have no choice but to go it alone. It was a difficult prospect for her to face. Over the past year, she felt more alone than she had ever remembered, even though her parents were there at home with her. She could not imagine how horrible it would be to be alone.

Aiden stirred. Slowly, he rolled onto his back and, through squinting eyes, looked up at her.

"Chloe?" Are you okay?", he asked with groggy concern.

Lifting her hand away from him, she smiled reassuringly, "yes, I'm okay. Just having trouble falling back to sleep. Do you mind if I crawl into bed with you?"

Aiden hesitated. He loved his sister more than anything, but they weren't little kids anymore. He was about to explain how the bed was too small and how they were both too big, when her gentle face and soulful, loving eyes convinced him otherwise. How could he turn down his sweet little sister?

"Sure," he said reassuringly. Moving over to the side of the bed to give her room to join him, he said abruptly, "just don't snore...it's like a horrible monster got loose or something."

"I don't snore!", she barked with feigned anger, before laying down beside him.

There was far less room in the bed than when they were kids and only a few inches separated their bodies. Aiden crossed his hands on his chest, but Chloe kept hers at her sides, where her finger lay touching her brother's loosely hanging shorts. Although they had hoped otherwise, sleep eluded them and, for several minutes, they stared at the ceiling. Aiden readjusted a bit, causing Chloe's hand to push against him more firmly. The old clock, that had once been their grandmother's, ticked with a loudness that seemed beyond absurd.

"Do you remember when we went to the zoo when we were kids?", she asked softly, "I was so determined to see the lion, but when we got there, they were all asleep inside. I wanted to wait, but Dad said that we didn't have enough time. I was so upset. I cried and cried and didn't even notice that you had left. You went and bought me that little stuffed lion. It must have been all of the money that you had."

"It was," he said gently, "well, almost. I think I had about twenty-five cents left."

"That little lion meant so much to me," she continued, her voice spilling over with joy, "It didn't matter that I did not get to see the lions because my big brother had given me one that was all my own. I still have him, you know. Every once in awhile I will bring him down from the shelf in the closet when the night seems particularly empty."

"It was just a little gift," Aiden said, a hint of embarrassment in his voice, "I didn't want to see you cry anymore."

"No," Chloe interrupted, "It was more than that. It didn't matter what had happened or how bad I felt, you were always there for me." "I don't know how my life would have been happy if you hadn't been there," she said softly, her voice cracking a little as she unknowingly twisted the cloth of her brother's shorts around her fingers.

Aiden was surprised by the emotion that filled his sister's voice. He hesitated before reaching down to take her hand, which he held warmly on his lap. "You would have gotten along without me," he said, giving her hand a gentle squeeze, "I was just being a good big brother."

She turned her head to look at him and, with a steady voice, softly declared, "There were so many days that would have been dreadful had you not been there to support me and so many nights that would have been terrifying if you weren't there to hold me and scare away the monsters. You weren't just my big brother, you were my hero."

Sensing the shift in her gaze, Aiden turned to look at her. The light of the moon, which had just become visible through the window, reflected from her eyes and skin, making her appear angelic. Aiden peered deeply into her eyes. In that moment, they shared an intimacy that would have been unthinkable before, "I loved you...I mean, love you," he said, "I never wanted to see you hurting or see you cry. I wasn't happy unless you were happy. You're my little sis and I love you."

Chloe was stunned. Although she knew that they both loved each other, the sentiment had always remained unspoken. Brothers and sisters, fathers and daughters, mothers and sons, didn't express emotions in their family. To even consider saying something like that to her mom, dad or brother always seemed too embarrassing to even consider. She only felt a love of necessity for her parents, but her deep emotional bond with her brother could be nothing less than the real thing.

"I love you too," she said softly, "I always have, I was just too afraid to say it."

Aiden turned on his side, reached his arm across his sister and pulled her close to him. They hugged deeply. He buried his face into his sister's hair and neck. The sweet smell of meadow flowers, a scent that he always associated with her, suffused his senses. He had dated a girl once who had used a similar shampoo and found, that no matter how hard he tried, he always compared her unfavorably to his sister. As Chloe pulled him in even tighter, he felt her soft breasts beneath the thin cloth of her shirt.

They let go of one another and lay back on the bed. They both felt awkward and, for a few minutes, remained silent. Finally, Chloe spoke, "You know, it's weird how we could be so close yet never really say it to each other."

"I know," Aiden responded, "Mom and Dad were always so distant. I don't think either one of them has ever said that they loved me."

"Me either," Chloe agreed, "sad, isn't it? I never even thought about saying it, not even to you." She sighed, "maybe we would have been closer if we had, you know, said it to each other."

"Maybe," Aiden said slowly, "but I'm not sure we could have been any closer than we were. Unlike a lot of my friends, I never minded when my sister was around. In fact, I always looked forward to board games and late nights watching television with you."

Chloe sighed heavily and, after a brief pause, spoke, "Do you remember Taylor?"

"That asshat guy who you started dating just before I left for college?", Aiden spoke gruffly, "Yea, I remember him. I remember thinking that he was a conceited bastard and that you could do much better."

Chloe laughed, "Yes, you told me...several times."

"Well, clearly you didn't listen to your much smarter sibling," Aiden replied, nudging her in the side with his elbow.

"No, I didn't," she said, exhaling softly as she did, "but that was, in part, because he reminded me of you."

"No way!" Aiden interrupted, pushing himself up on his elbows and turning his head to look at her, "That jerk? Reminded you of me?"

Without turning to meet her brother's stare, Chloe continued, "Well, think about it. He is just about your height, has brown hair and golden-brown eyes, and smiles frequently. Plus, I felt protected when I was with him at school."

Aiden laid back down on the mattress, "I guess there is some similarity," he said with a tinge of sarcasm, "but he's not near as good looking."

"Well, listen to you. Conceited much?" Chloe jabbed quickly, this time poking her elbow into her brother. "You know," she said with some hesitation, "we had sex."

"What?" Aiden said angrily, again lifting himself up to stare at his sister, "You had sex with that douchebag?"

"Last January," Chloe said matter-of-factly, "right after you went back to college at the end of the winter break. He was patient and never forced me into anything."

His surprised anger subsiding, Aiden's tone softened, "So, you wanted to have sex with him?"

"Yes," Chloe said, still staring at the ceiling, despite feeling her brother's gaze upon her, "I was a little sad that day and we had gone to see a romantic comedy and had such a good date. It felt like the right time. It was my idea." After a pause, she said in an almost hushed tone, "He was my first, you know."

Aiden laid back down. He wasn't sure what to say and an uncomfortable silence weighed upon them.

Chloe slid her hand across the sheet and touched her brother's arm. Her voice cracking just a bit, she asked softly, "are you upset with me?"

Aiden hesitated, and then, with a kindness that Chloe had come to recognize and love, reassured her, "No, of course not. Why would I be upset with you? That was what you wanted. It was your choice and that is all that matters."

Chloe gently held his arm, stroking it lightly with her finger, "I know, but I would never want you to be disappointed in me."

He turned his head and looked over at her. Her hair was feathered across the pillow and he could just see the outline of her cute nose and slowly blinking eyes. "The only one that you should be trying to make happy is yourself," he said firmly, but gently, "plus, I could never be disappointed in you."

Chloe scooted her body slightly closer to her brother and turned her head to look at him. In the growing luminance create by the full moon, she could see his eyes, which were filled with such deep caring.

For a few moments, they simply looked at each other. No words were necessary to convey the emotions that passed between them. Aiden reached towards her face and gently slid his fingers through her hair and across her cheek. As his hand moved down her smooth skin, Chloe turned her head and met it with a soft kiss. Aiden stopped, uncertain, but then moved his finger along the surface of her delicate lips, which parted slightly at his touch.

Their eyes remained locked. They looked deep into each other's souls, trying to understand what was happening. A lifetime of shared moments, caring and love passed between them. What had been unknown and unthinkable only moments before now blossomed into a whirlwind of emotions that neither could, or wanted to, control. They knew that what they were feeling was simply as it had always been -- a bond of love that superseded all else. An undeniable connection that extended beyond the boundaries of the world in which they lived.

Aiden moved closer to Chloe, their noses separated by less than an inch. Her eyes burned with angelic passion. Slowly, his lips were drawn to hers. At first, they simply touched and then they kissed as they always had as brother and sister. They kissed again, but lingered in the moment, each enjoying the soft warmth of their connection.

Chloe's lips parted ever so slightly, allowing her tongue to gently caress her brother's. They played softly at first, allowing the sensation of their first true kiss to linger. Neither forced or eager, it was an expression of their connection, born from the deepest source of their very being. The intensity of their passion slowly increased and the dam that held back hidden desires began to break.

Aiden began to kiss her deeply and Chloe responded with an undisguised eagerness that far surpassed the mere influence of sexual desire. They brought their bodies together in an amorous embrace that exposed an unrecognized longing. Their movements were soft and easy, despite the intensity of their feelings, a direct reflection of the meaning that they both attached to the moment that they were now sharing.

Chloe gently parted her legs, allowing her brother's hips to slip between them so that he was rubbing against her. She could feel the hardness of his penis through his shorts and raised her own hips to press more firmly against him. Aiden moaned softly and briefly removed his lips from hers, before renewing his passion with even more fervor. His lips slid down to her neck where he gently nuzzled and kissed, breathing in the essence of her skin and hair.

Gently, Chloe raised herself from the bed and sat up. Aiden pulled back in an instant, fearful that what they had done had gone too far. But rather than putting more distance between them, his sister grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. Aiden could not help but stare at her perfect breasts, revealed to him for the first time with the intent of inviting his gaze. Chloe reached out and took his hand and gently placed it upon one of them. The feeling of her erect nipple pressing up against his palm produced an intense shiver of excitement that coursed through his body. Aiden leaned forward and twirled his tongue around the other, before slowly sucking it between his lips. She felt his erection pressing against her thigh. She pushed forward just a bit and felt it twitch, which excited her.

AndisTaboo
AndisTaboo
28 Followers
12