Late Night Comfort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aiden sat back on his knees and quickly removed his shirt. Chloe sat up in front of him. They stared intently at each other, not as brother and sister, but as something much more. Without breaking her gaze, she reached down to untie her pajama shorts and then slowly began to pull them down.

Aiden could not believe this was happening. He watched as her hands pulled at the strings, but then lifted his eyes and stared once again at his little sister's innocent face. Chloe briefly smiled, but desire had overcome her, and her expression quickly changed to one of undeniable lust. Aiden was growing hotter by the second. He looked down at his sister's sex, now exposed. He never imagined that he would be looking at her, like this, in this way. She had always been so shy and he had only glimpsed her a couple of times, and, even then, only when they were very young. Now her neatly trimmed hair and gentle folds caused a primal longing within him.

Before he could react, Chloe placed her hands upon the top of his shorts. Without breaking eye contact, she pulled the waistband down. He felt his cock spring from the confines and brush against her skin. Her fingers slowly closed around his shaft and, while she began to stroke, she pushed her lips against his. As they kissed, Chloe moaned, "I want my big brother to make love to me."

Aiden swallowed deeply, unable to fully comprehend the meaning of her words. He had never thought of her in that way...she was his little sister. But he never felt a closer bond with anyone in his life. The love that they shared sprang from the most profound and deep connection -- one they had built since childhood. There was no one else on earth that he would rather be with. He knew that he shouldn't want his sister in that way, yet every fiber of his soul told him that it was the right thing -- the way that it was always meant to be.

He moaned slightly as Chloe gently stroked his erection. "Are you sure that you want this?" he whispered.

"I have never wanted anything more in my life," Chloe responded with passionate anticipation, "I love you."

Chloe pulled her brother down on top of her causing his penis to push up against her, its gentle touch upon her clit sending a hot shiver through to her very core. She looked up at Aiden's face, half hidden in the shadows, searching for the gentle eyes that had always comforted her. He lowered himself on top of her. The weight and warmth of his body produced simultaneous comfort and longing. Suddenly, his eyes were there, directly before her, revealing the deepest love that she had ever known. He kissed her slowly and deeply.

"I love you so much," he said as he carefully pushed the tip of his penis into her. Her warmth encircled his shaft and stimulated him in a way that, until now, had been unimaginable. Slowly, he pushed further inside of her, causing his sister to arch her back and moan. He was not a stranger to sex, having enjoyed it on more than a few occasions, particularly since he had gone away to college. But this was different. An act driven by lust had become a solemn vow of an infinite and profound connection.

Chloe felt her brother's manhood push between her folds, his girth encouraged by the power of her arousal. Her body shuddered with joy and instinctively, she pushed forward to meet the tender thrust of his pelvis. As their bodies met, his organ tightly ensheathed within her warmth, she placed her hands around his neck, and pulled him close. Their tongues danced in an arrhythmic, melodic embrace. She breathed in his subtle musk, recalling happy memories of their life together.

Aiden withdrew his penis from his sister and then slid it back, deep within her womb. He could not believe that this was happening. She was so beautiful; so incredible. He never imagined that anything could feel this good.

As Aiden's pace increased, their bodies melted together as one. Although they had never shared more than a lengthy hug or gentle reassuring touch, their desire which had, until now, remained carefully hidden, made each of them long for the closeness that a brother and sister seldom shared. As their bodies entangled in a rhythmic dance of passion, all boundaries dissolved. They were lovers of the most profound origins.

Chloe could feel her brother harden within her. She reached up and gently stroked his cheek. Aiden responded by gently kissing her hand. Slowly, he took it into his mouth. His tongue caressed her tiny fingers, the very ones he had held for safety each time they walked to school. Often, when they were young, he had kiddingly threatened to lick an ice cream cone she was enjoying, an idea that horrified her little girl sense of décor. Now she wanted nothing more than to feel the subtle moistness of his tongue against her skin.

She lowered her hands to his waist and gripped it tightly. Her fingers pressed deeply into his buttocks, encouraging him to thrust even harder. Aiden understood and plunged into her with more vigor. Chloe could feel herself getting closer. She had never enjoyed an orgasm when she was with Taylor, but this time the climax was undeniable. Wave upon wave of unbridled arousal soon swept through her, causing her small body to tense and shudder.

Aiden felt his sister's pussy tighten around him and he pumped into her even harder. He knew that he wouldn't be able to last much longer. The uncontrollable ecstasy that pulsed within him made it impossible for him to hold back, even though he wanted this moment to last a lifetime. "Oh Chloe, I'm going to cum!"

"Cum inside of me," she moaned, "Please, cum inside of me. I want to feel it."

Aiden couldn't hold back any longer and, with one final thrust, he released his seed deep inside of his little sister, "Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm cumming!"

"Yes! Yes! Fill me up!" Chloe exclaimed, feeling his semen spurt deep within her. Her brother's body tensed, but as he climaxed, he looked into her eyes. An emotional connection of boundless passion passed between them. Their love complete, Aiden gently lowered himself into her embrace and they softly kissed.

They held each other for a long time without speaking. Words seemed an unnecessary and incomplete expression of what they both felt.

After a while, Chloe turned her head to look at her brother. "I love you," she said, simply and softly, "I love you more than I ever thought possible."

"I love you too," Aiden responded, the passion in his eyes penetrating deep into her soul, "and I will never leave you alone again."

Chloe smiled and hugged him, her fears finally dissolved. She knew that her brother loved her fully and completely and that, in the end, was all that mattered.

12