All Comments on 'Late Night Comfort'

by AndisTaboo

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Sensational story I loved reading. Great job for your first story. Please keep this going so we get to experience what these two do from here on. Perhaps she moves in with him and they make babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is well written but shows little knowledge of female anatomy. It is impossible for the penis to penetrate the womb. The muscles in the cervix won't permit penetration. Ask any woman who has had her cervix bumped by an over enthusiastic lover. It is incredibly painful and kills the mood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Very Nice 5 stars

An excellent story for a second chapter. Perhaps he can help her get accepted into his school so they can live thgether. Please continue the Romance.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Good first story. It would have been better without the talk about her losing her virginity to someone just before she fucks him though. Good romance development other than that.

Angel_AzraelAngel_Azraelover 2 years ago

Although short, the story was sweet and lovely. Well done.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

Well done, and shows promise of more.

madtaffcatmadtaffcatover 2 years ago

A truly beautiful story, very well written. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very touching. Well paced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is basically a series of words, not a story at all. We know nothing about their motivations really, only the nuts and bolts. Maybe next time, post more than just an outline for a sex scene.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Story shows much promise, the writing flowed smoothly and created a very warm and interesting tale which I hope the author will continue. Maybe having Chloe join him at college and let the relationship fully develop into something more Passionate. Well done. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Short and sweet, though as some others have said, it seems to be missing some padding. And I agree that mentioning she lost her virginity to some twat just before they have sex is a bit of a mood-killer. A second part could make up for this as we have only the beginning of their journey here.

WineandcheeseWineandcheese3 months ago

Very nice! I like that this is a romantic story, not just a fuck fest. You captured their feelings for each other nicely. Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndisTaboo@AndisTaboo
I am a writer and artist who has always been interested in taboo family themes. My writing typically focuses on the development of romantic love between siblings and parents and children. I hope you enjoy what I have published here and continue to enjoy my future work.