All Comments on 'Late Night Encounter'

by whiteglamdring

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am a huge fan of your work. I see threads of Lauren's later story with Professor William Jameson in this one. In fact, this might well lay the basis for her reaction to him in the other series. You work well with the tension that she feels to her own desires and to her wanting to be faithful to her boyfriend. I do hope that you will soon return to the next chapter of Lauren's exploits in the tropics. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fuck that was hot!

vzbvzb6 months ago

Love it! I'm a huge fan of Business & Pleasure, *very* glad to see a new whiteglamdring story.

.

After this prequel, might we see another sequel? I'd be thrilled to read about Lauren's (secretly thrilled) acceptance of her new dynamic with the dominant bull who seems eager to knock her up. Either way, keep up the good work. (Please.)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow!!! Stunning 😍

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't like the dialogue in italics. It makes it seem like they are imagining everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Your 4 submissions are spot on, you have a gift for writing. Chapter 2 of Mixing Business with Pleasure, one of the best on this site. Given the gaps in your submissions, are we looking at another year or two before we see Chapter 3?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhiteglamdring@whiteglamdring
Tall, thin male. Married with kids. Enjoy erotica and pornography with the wife across a range of topics. December 2023. Appreciate all of the positive comments and reactions about Late Night Encounter. Given all of the interest, I am starting on the next chapter of Mixing...