Late Night Encounter

Story Info
A college-age Lauren submits to a stranger.
8.3k words
4.49
30.1k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late Night Encounter

The trio of young women stepped out into the fresh evening air, the loud music from the bar quickly abated as the door closed behind them. The noise of the dive joint echoed off the street intermixing with similar sounds from nearby establishments. The temperature was a few degrees cooler than when they'd stepped inside an hour or two before. It was early Fall in the South when the nights were still warm but had lost their telltale summer humidity. The three close friends, Lauren, Mary & Caitlin, were taking advantage.

It had been since right before college that they'd all been together. Squeezing in those last weeks in August after senior year of high school. After that, the three ladies had split ways to different schools spread across the East Coast. While each one had visited the others, they hadn't found a chance to reunite those short four years. Ultimately, after graduation, they had all pursued their own goals each landing respectable, entry-level jobs in different cities. More than a few hours apart, it was hard to stay connected and, nearly a year later, they committed to a re-union trip back home.

Lauren, the only one who settled back in their hometown after school, was the natural host. She had a small apartment in the city's historic district, easily walkable to several nightlife spots. She'd also been the "adult" of the three, the steady rudder that kept wild evenings from getting too out of hand. Unsurprisingly, she was also the only one in a serious relationship now a mere month away from the one-year mark with her boyfriend. Andrew was a mirror version of herself: responsible, career-focused and attentive.

Still, tonight was a girl's night. She'd promised them as much and they all looked the part. The trio had spent the early pre-game hours putting their new salaries to work resulting in enough exposed skin to draw stares but with an aura of confidence that drove away most college-age males. Both Mary and Caitlin had opted for dresses, excited at the opportunity to be back in the warmer climate of the South. Lauren on the other hand elected for a bright pink tank top with a pair of jeans and booties. The tight denim pants showcased her full, round ass and always drew a few stares. Plus, they were one of Andrew's favorites.

"God!" exclaimed Caitlin. "Did we ever look that young in college? That place was packed with kids."

"Seriously," Mary replied. "What gives them the right?" her tone laced with sarcasm. Caitlin scrunched her face in response before smiling back.

Laughing lightly Lauren said "Why don't we try a different spot? I've heard good things about a bar around the corner. Don't think they have $1 beers so probably a few less students."

Caitlin nodded in agreement, "I want some good music and to be hit on by a guy who actually pays for his own drinks."

With Mary's similar approval and Lauren's guidance, the group moved on down the block. The establishment was a bit more subtle than the others with darkened windows and no line for admittance. As they slid open the door, the air, thick with music and heat, washed over them. Despite lacking curb appeal, the bar had a vibrant atmosphere. The central room contained a throng of people pulsating to a hip-hop song alongside a long, main counter. There was a smaller anteroom near the back that seemed to offer a respite from the chaos.

Nodding in excitement, Caitlin pushed forward through the crowd. By the time Lauren and Mary caught up, the bartender was pushing three drinks and a series of shots in front of them.

"Jesus, Caitlin," Mary remarked holding up the dark shot glass. "We just did a round at the last place."

"We don't get to do this much," she replied before gesturing to the tray. "Besides, Lauren always needs a few to loosen up."

Shaking her head at the well-earned jab, Lauren grabbed her glass, clinked it and threw it back. The cinnamon-flavored whiskey burned slightly as it slid down her throat.

Before too long, the girls made their way to the dance floor; the rhythmic music and alcohol providing an encouraging push. Like only young women can do, the trio danced together, laughing and reveling in the opportunity to rebuild their connection. More than once an intrepid young guy attempted to peel one of them off only to be rebuffed. Eventually the music shifted to a slower, near-romantic song and, capitalizing on the respite, they slid off the floor for a break. Caitlin slid down the narrow hallway towards the restroom and Mary signaled to the main bar before disappearing into the dense crowd.

Doubting Mary's chances of returning soon, Lauren made her way into the darker anteroom and discovered a smaller counter. Sliding into an open seat, she leaned against the surface taking a deep breath from the chaos of packed venue. The adrenaline and alcohol from the evening were starting to catch up with her. She might be young at 23 but she wasn't a freshman in college anymore. This bar was in the far corner of the establishment, affording it not just privacy but an almost perceptible buffer from the noise and heat of the room. Lauren glanced down the counter, trying and failing to catch the bartender's view, before noticing the eyes of a young man who was looking directly at her. While several seats away, she could tell he had dark features, a heavy stubble and, most notably, an unapologetically appraising gaze. They locked eyes for a brief moment before, startled at the connection, she turned away glancing back for Mary or Caitlin.

"Hey there," the nearby voice so startling in her ear that Lauren jolted from her seat. Suddenly, she felt a strong set of hands catch her sides and she was looking up into the face of the young man from across the bar.

"Apologies if I surprised you," he said apologetically yet with a slight smile. Lauren nodded in appreciation before becoming acutely aware of his arms still holding her up; one hand firmly held against her outer thigh.

Shifting back onto her seat, "It's ok," she tried to smile back casually as they disentangled. "Thank you for catching my fall," intending the comment to both express her appreciation and create distance. Whether he didn't understand her meaning or chose to ignore it, he remained directly next to her, his hand lightly on her shoulder.

"I'm Alex. I didn't catch your name."

Tilting her head in acknowledgement, "Lauren. Nice to meet you," glancing slightly at his hand before giving him a quick appraisal. He was of slender build but clearly toned; his trendy jeans and button-down showcasing his physique. She guessed he was around 6 feet but her seated position meant she had to look up to engage in conversation. His olive complexion and dark hair hinted of a Mediterranean heritage, yet it was the presumptive air of confidence that exuded from him most strongly.

Squeezing her shoulder slightly, "Are you alone Lauren? I don't think I've seen you here before."

Laughing somewhat nervously at the pointed question, "I'm here with some girlfriends who are staying with me." She had hoped the remark would provide an air of security clearly outlining that she had pre-existing plans. Yet now that she'd said it out loud, she felt exposed and almost vulnerable in his presence. She tried recovering, "It's a girl's night out."

Nodding slightly Alex said, "Away from...your boyfriend?"

Exhaling an internal sigh of relief, Lauren smiled in agreement. "That's right. His name is Andrew." She felt a bit foolish inserting his name unnecessarily and looked around in search of her friends. "I'm sure they will be here soon."

Unfazed Alex responded, "Well, I'll buy you a drink until they arrive. We can actually become acquainted. Then you girls can go have your fun."

Lauren hesitated but saw little reason to reject his offer. She was too polite to decline and didn't see harm in accepting a drink for a casual chat. So, she relented, smiling politely back at him in acquiescence. Surprisingly, the bartender quickly brought them two small but strong bourbons and the pair chatted amiably for several minutes. It wasn't until her glass was nearly empty that she began to wonder about her friend's whereabouts. Before she could say anything, Alex interjected.

"Let's dance," softly pulling her towards the dance floor. Caught off guard, she allowed herself to be lead along until they were pushed together by the throbbing crowd. Without hesitation, Alex pulled her body against his and began to sway smoothly to the music. Lauren could feel the effects of the strong bourbon coursing through her as she fell into his rhythm, her figure naturally molding itself against his own. As the first song slid into the next, she lost herself to the pulsating beat and the warmth of Alex's close proximity. She flinched slightly as she felt his hands descend to her ass, cupping each cheek with clear intentionality. Nonetheless, and for reasons she couldn't quite articulate, she stayed against him as he slowly slid a finger along her waistband running the sharpness of his nail against her skin. Her breath quickened as it slid just below the edge of her jeans.

Suddenly, the song ended and she pulled away instinctually looking around to ensure no one had seen them. She felt Alex's hand on her the small of her back guiding her to the rear bar again. With the wave of his hand, two fresh drinks were slid in front of them. How did he do that so fast? The move was impressive but forced Lauren to acknowledge reality. Alex was aggressive and clearly had a singular objective despite her girlfriends and distant boyfriend. His unchecked desire was captivating and erotic. She needed to extricate herself from this situation before she lost control. Just as she was getting ready to make an excuse and withdraw, Mary tapped her shoulder.

"Hey girl, we've been looking for you!," then looking quizzically at Alex, "And who is this?"

Before Lauren could interject, Alex offered an outstretched hand, "Alex. You must be Mary or Caitlin?" Before waiting on a response, he pulled Lauren closer to his side, "Lauren and I were just getting to know one another."

Mary was silent for a moment before shaking his hand softly and with clear hesitation. Lauren heaved an internal sigh of relief. At times Mary could be an overbearing and judgmental friend but she needed any lifeline at the moment. As Mary interrogated Alex, Lauren pulled out her phone and flipped a quick text to Andrew, "Hey babe. You free later? Need some us time." She hoped using their code language for sex would elicit a quick response. Not to mention that it was true.

As she slid her phone away, Mary pulled her aside. "What the fuck, girl?" Her tone clearly both confused and accusatory.

"Nothing," Lauren responded defensively. "I was just waiting for you two."

"Really?" Mary said dubiously glancing back at Alex. "It didn't seem that way."

As is to reinforce Mary's very point, Lauren felt Alex's finger slip down further and tug slightly on the side of her panties. The resulting friction between her legs caused her to shiver and briefly close her eyes. When she opened them, Mary was staring back at her.

"Don't do anything stupid Lauren," and she turned back into the crowd.

The sound of Lauren's booties on the sidewalk echoed down the street as she walked away from the bar. In the cool evening air, she was nestled against Alex's warm body his hand firmly gripping her denim-covered ass. Mary and Caitlin hadn't left yet. Or at least she didn't think they had. She felt the familiar buzz of her phone and glanced down to see an incoming call from Andrew. Glancing up at Alex who could clearly see the screen, she hesitated before clicking ignore and dropping it back in her purse.

It only took them 15 minutes or so to cover the blocks to Alex's place. Her own apartment wasn't too far past that either. She'd told Alex she'd join for a single drink. As they stepped up the stone steps and entered the rowhouse, she tried to convince herself that she truly meant it.

At Alex's direction, Lauren sat on the main living room couch until he made two cocktails and joined her. Sitting alongside her, he rested his hand on her thigh and passed her a drink. Lauren took a heavy sip savoring the strong liquor as it slid down her throat. The pair chatted casually, Alex's hand continuing to rub along her inner thigh and occasionally along her belt.

Finally, lifting the drink out of her hands Alex placed it on the side table and turned back to her. Without hesitation, he slid his hand through her hair and pulled her lips against his. Parting her lips, she reciprocated her tongue intertwining with his own. She could taste the sweet liquor and strong remnant of tobacco. After a few minutes, Alex pulled back and looking up at Lauren said, "Come on, unbutton my pants."

Lauren was taken aback at the directness of his request. "Alex. I can't. We just met. And I have Andrew..." her face looked hesitant, barely masking the mix of her desire and guilt.

Seemingly ignoring her response, he moved his hands downward, unclasping his trousers. The sound of his fly unzipping seemed to fill the room. Suddenly, Alex's lips were pressed back against hers and she was reciprocating, their tongues locked feverishly together. His hands along her back toying with the bra strap before sliding under the thin top to touch her bare skin. With only a brief flick of his fingers, she felt her strapless bra loosen and be pulled from her chest, presumably tossed to the floor.

She managed a "I need to stop," before relenting again to his touch, the sharp edge of his fingernails running along her back. As Alex's tongue intermingled with hers, he slid a hand forward, firmly grasping a now exposed breast before seizing upon one of her erect, gum-drop sized nipples. Lauren gasped at the sudden shock of pleasure that ran through her, shuddering as he tweaked one of her most sensitive parts. For a few seconds, the room disappeared and she reveled in the carnal sensation, her hands instinctively extending to caress the sides of his torso and toned stomach.

Finally, he withdrew and leaned against the couch locking his eyes with her own. Lauren's gaze followed his abs, bare from her own hands, to the space between his legs. Released from the confines of his jeans and unencumbered by any pair of underwear, her eyes feasted on Alex's cock. While not quite fully erect, it was as long as Andrew's and still growing. Yet it was the girth that was most noticeable. It was nearly as thick as her wrist, the large, circumcised tip still narrower than the pulsing shaft. With the exception of a small patch of hair, it was fully shaven, his smooth balls hung heavy from the heat descending into his pants. Almost unconsciously, she bent down between his legs in a move of unacknowledged submission, as her loyalty to Andrew weakened further.

As she evaluated the impressive package, Lauren's internal conflict raged. It was hard to deny her own alcohol-fueled hunger and the feeling of lust between her legs. Alex's assertive, demanding nature was off-putting, contrasting so sharply with her usual type, yet it was uniquely alluring. Still, she knew she shouldn't be here. Why did she agree to walk home with him? How did this happen so quickly? She'd have to answer to her girlfriends, and herself, in the morning. But that inconvenient truth was less pressing now - a future responsibility she didn't have to face head on tonight.

Disrupting her thoughts, she felt Alex's hand on the back of her head. She glanced hesitatingly at him, drawing an assuring nod in response. Gradually, yet purposefully, he pushed her head down between his legs. Almost automatically, she licked her lower lip and opened her mouth, the tip sliding between her lips. Then learned behavior took over. She wrapped her lips around him, sucking gently and wetting the shaft. The pressure of Alex's hand on her head was the only remaining encouragement she needed. Slowly, she began to bob up and down on the thick cock.

"Yes . . . that's it," Alex encouraged, spreading his legs wider as she picked up the pace. "Just focus on sucking my cock, girl."

In the back of her mind, she was offended by the comment and paused briefly. She was not one to be told what to do, certainly not in the bedroom, and her knee-jerk reaction was to stop. But before she could give this slight a serious consideration, Alex pulled her downward, thrusting back into her mouth. She lost herself in a haze, inhaling the smell of his manhood with the slight scent of aftershave as the large cock slid in and out of her lips.

Alex exhaled loudly commenting, "Fuck, yes. I need this," wrapping his fingers tightly against her head in pleasure.

For a few minutes they stayed like that, Alex reclining back against the couch and Lauren in front of him, kneeling into his lap with her mouth descending onto his cock caused by the pressure from his hand. Finally, Lauren felt Alex pull her up and she let the long wettened shaft slide from between her lips.

Tilting her head up towards his, Alex said, "Take off your top," before proceeding to kick off his shoes. Lauren was slightly out of breath but noticing the wet spots already on the tank top, did as he expected, sliding it over her head. Her bra already discarded onto the floor, she felt Alex's eyes roam her body as her petite breasts came into full view.

"Stand up," he directed and gestured in front of the couch, "your pants too."

Locking eyes with him, Lauren replied,

"No Alex. I can't," her voice almost pleading. "I'll . . . I'll finish you instead," she said hesitantly.

As the protestation left her lips, she realized she hadn't even convinced herself. Alex certainly wouldn't buy it. Ignoring her response, Alex leaned forward pulling her towards him and enveloped one of Lauren's exposed tits into his mouth. The suddenness of his move surprised her and she gasped audibly at the sensation. Hungrily he ran his tongue across her protruding nipple before sucking it between his lips.

"Ohh...god...," Lauren moaned loudly as Alex mercilessly moved to her other breast.

Lifting off of her chest Alex pushed his lips against hers, kissing her fiercely as his hands ran across her exposed back. After a few moments, he withdrew, smiling as Lauren bit into his lip, evidence of her growing need.

"Pants." Alex commanded and leaned back into the couch. "Now."

Lauren rose and stood in front of him and began to unbutton her jeans, sliding them down her full hips. There was a hesitancy to her movements as she undressed, anxious at revealing herself to a new man. A simple lacey set of black panties came into view as her thighs were exposed. Alex twirled his finger and, understanding his request, she turned around. The back of the underwear was a high-cut thong, the semi-sheer lace accentuating her curves. She'd worn it because it was one of Andrew's favorites. Bending over, she pushed her pants to the floor before stepping out of them.

Suddenly she jerked as the feel of Alex's warm hand on her skin caught her off guard. Running it across her ass, Alex lightly smacked her pale ass before grunting approvingly. She knew she was on display as an object for illicit admiration, but still felt a sense of pride at his reaction. Lauren liked nice guys - that was her thing. Andrew was nothing if not a gentleman. But Alex... he was different. He wore his cards on his sleeve. And it felt good to be so brazenly wanted. Almost good enough to assuage her guilt.