Late Night Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling Lauren towards him, Alex placed a gentle kiss on her back and wrapped a hand around each full cheek. Without being asked, she bent gradually at the waist spreading her legs slightly at the feeling of his warm breath against her skin. Slowly he began to caress her heart-shaped ass, sliding his fingers in between her legs and grazing her thong. Then, she felt him pull apart her cheeks and slide the thin fabric aside, exposing herself fully to his admiring gaze. Running a single long digit along her outer folds, Alex lightly squeezed her mound before remarking in his deep and lusting voice.

"Damn, that pussy looks tight."

He then moved backwards, running a fingertip around her asshole causing her to jerk in surprise.

"Excuse you", she meagerly protested.

Laughing softly, he countered.

"Don't be shy girl. This little shaved asshole is beautiful."

Leaning forward, Alex ran his tongue lightly against her anus eliciting another spasm of surprise from Lauren. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught a brief glimpse of him smiling. Then, apparently satisfied for now, he released the crotch of her thong and it slid back into place.

Guiding Lauren by the hips, Alex turned her back around and nodded in approval at her nearly nude form.

"Now that looks better."

Then, having pushed his jeans down to one leg, he spread his knees apart and gestured to the floor,

"Back down."

Lauren glanced downward, noticing Alex's erect shaft still wet from her mouth, before looking back into his eyes. She knelt in front of him and wrapped a thin hand around the base of his cock. His presumptive, selfish manner was evident yet it carried an unmistakable air of proven confidence. As if he could read her conflicting thoughts, Alex urged her head back downwards. With mild resistance, she opened her lips and was rewarded with the heavy weight of his member on her tongue.

Holding Lauren's head between his two hands, Alex slowly pushed his shaft down her throat inch-by-inch. Her plump, lipstick-pink lips struggling to stretch around its impressive girth. Finally, she sealed her lips around his shaft, the overwhelming heat causing it to twitch against the roof of her mouth. Extending her tongue, Lauren breathed through her nose as Alex began to slide in and out of her. After a few minutes, they found a good rhythm, the thick cock driving between her lips, spit dripping onto the hardwood floor.

"Gachk...achkkk...," the room filled with the sound of Lauren's throat muscles straining against the thick cock.

Exhaling loudly, Alex remarked.

"That's right. Suck that dick, slut."

Struggling to maintain the pace, one set by Alex's hands on the back of her head, Lauren barely heard his words. She could do little to refute them. She wasn't a slut. Certainly, Andrew had never called her one. They had been together for nearly a year and she'd only given him a few blowjobs. Yet she wasn't with Andrew. She was on her knees in a stranger's living room as he fucked her mouth. As if to reinforce the situation, Alex wrapped a hand through her hair creating a makeshift handle and slid to the edge of the couch. Pushing her head downward until her torso was level with the floor, he began to thrust deeper, plunging into her now fully open throat.

SMACK!!

She was jolted by the suddenness of the hard slap on her upturned ass.

"Come on now," said Alex looking down at Lauren as he fed another inch through her lips.

She was clearly near her limit, her mouth straining to stretch around a shaft nearly the thickness of a soda can. Yet the feel of freshly shaven skin against her tongue told her she was almost at the base. Her eyes fluttered upwards and caught his gaze.

"Swallow it," he directed, the firmness of his tone giving little room for ambiguity.

Her throat was for his pleasure. Lauren slid forward slightly and gagged as the dick slid further into her airway. Coughing against the thick shaft, she tried to pull back but Alex held her in place as spit ran out of her mouth and down his balls. After a few seconds, she recovered and drew a short breath through her mostly obstructed airway.

Pushing Lauren's head downward one last time, Alex forced the last inch of his large cock between her lips, grunting in satisfaction as her mouth fully enveloped him.

"Fuck, that's good," he exclaimed, throwing his head back towards the ceiling and exhaling through gritted teeth.

Lauren was struggling to maintain her position, bent forward on her knees with a thick cock buried in her throat, her nose touching a man's abdomen. She could feel her eyes watering as she suppressed her body's growing demand for oxygen. Nonetheless, she was proud to have elicited such a reaction from Alex. She had no illusion as to how many girls had likely performed for him. Undoubtedly many of them on this same couch. Yet she had taken all of him. He had pushed her beyond her limit and she had performed.

"God damn, girl!" Alex remarked, his voice filled with admiration and pleasure.

He held her head in place, enjoying watching the young woman who was previously so reluctant yet now was so eager.

"Take that fucking dick."

Finally, he released her head and Lauren pulled up, the large cock sliding noisily through her lips as she gasped for air. Long tendrils of saliva hung from her chin, her chest heaving as her lungs fought to absorb as much oxygen as possible.

Distantly and through the sound of her own labored breathing, Lauren heard the rattle of keys against a door and the sound of footsteps.

"Jesus Alex! You've got a fucking room, man!" a new voice rang in her ears. Alarmed, she quickly looked across the room to see a young, casually-dressed man standing in the doorway of the main room. She moved to get up but felt Alex firmly grip her shoulders, holding her in place.

Alex responded.

"Well, I like the couch better. And we hadn't moved yet."

Lauren didn't fail to notice the implied assumption that they would be retiring to a back bedroom.

"I can tell," the friend replied sarcastically gesturing towards Lauren.

"Right! Sorry." Alex laughed. "Steve, this is Lauren. Lauren, this is Steve."

Lauren couldn't have put into words the embarrassing nature of the situation. Here she was, clad in only a thong and on her knees, Alex's cock still clasped in one hand. She could feel spit sliding down her chin. Reaching over for her top that had been haphazardly tossed aside just minutes before, she managed a quiet greeting.

"Hi."

She hurriedly pulled the top up to cover her chest as she felt an encouraging squeeze on one of her shoulders.

Steve gestured a brief wave before looking back at his roommate. He commented, "I'm making myself a drink," and proceeded into the kitchen.

Lauren looked up at Alex as he responded.

"Sounds good," loud enough so Steve could hear.

Immediately she began to rise up, searching hurriedly for her discarded bra and pants.

Still sitting back against the couch and making no effort to clothe himself, Alex assured her.

"Don't worry, baby. He'll be back in his room soon."

Yet Steve's abrupt entry had brought home the gravity of the situation for Lauren.

"I shouldn't be here," she commented as she pulled aside the pillows finally locating her bra.

"I don't know how I let it go this far."

Leaning forward, Alex tilted her head back towards his.

"It's fine. No one will know."

Then sliding his hand between her legs, Alex ran two fingers along her panty-clad pussy, the damp material slippery to the touch.

"Besides, you're here. And you're clearing enjoying yourself."

Lauren withdrew slightly but let out an audible gasp and glanced back between his legs, his thick cock still jutting into the air.

Alex nodded.

"That's what I thought."

Her emotions were torn. Her responsible, good-headed nature said she had gone too far already. The alcohol running through her veins had curbed her inhibitions too much. She should leave now before this got out of hand and his roommate's interruption was the perfect excuse to simply grab her things and go. Yes, mistakes were made and maybe things got a little out of hand, but she was right on the precipice of a truly bad decision. She could still argue to herself that she hadn't betrayed Andrew. It was just a little hiccup on her way home to her own bed tonight.

Yet her body ached for release. The thick, hard cock in her hand throbbed with intensity and she felt the longing between her legs. Reflexively, she thought how it would feel to take one so large, it had to be twice as wide as Andrew's. She'd been so good for so long.

Her continued silence was the hesitation Alex was expecting.

"We'll go back in my room," his words clearly formed as a statement rather than a question. Standing, Alex slid back into his boxers and began to help Lauren to her feet.

Startled, she did not even consider resisting, her mind still conflicted with how she'd ended up in this situation. As Alex pulled her to into the kitchen, she made a half-hearted attempt to grab the clothes scattered across the floor.

"Alex, I need to cover up..."

Dismissing her concern out of hand he threw her pants over his shoulder.

"No, you don't. It's just down the hall. Besides, I'm sure Steve will enjoy the view."

Then, grasping her hand in his and gesturing with his head, Alex led her out of the room.

Within a few moments, Lauren found herself in the well-lit kitchen where Steve was busy making a drink. Clad in only a lace thong, she flushed with embarrassment as he looked up at them, his eyes scanning her nearly nude form. Clearly indifferent to the situation, Alex let go of her hand and poured another beverage as she stood waiting for him.

Gesturing to Lauren, he said.

"I told her you wouldn't mind, right Steve?" eliciting a soft chuckle from his roommate and a shake of the head.

She couldn't help but feel like she was on display, presented for approval as simply a conquest from Alex's evening. Yet she felt a sense of pride and thrill at her selection, her objectification. Finally, drink complete, he pointed towards the back hallway and allowed Lauren to slide past.

SMACK!

She jumped in surprise as Alex's hand slapped her exposed ass again.

"Damn, that looks good." Alex remarked as she hurried into the open bedroom off of the hall.

Lauren stepped into the half-lit room relieved at the return to privacy. It was well-appointed, clean and dominated by a large, low-lying bed in the center of the space. Suddenly, Alex's strong hand was on her arm, spinning her, his lips pressed firmly against hers. Responding, her mouth opened and their tongues intertwined, she grasped the waistband of his boxers before he pulled back.

Pointing, he commanded her.

"Get up on the bed."

She began to lay back before he interrupted.

"No. On all fours."

Lauren did as he instructed and she rose to her knees, looking over her shoulder at him. Bending over, Alex peeled off her thong, running a finger briefly over her wet mound.

SLAP!

His hand struck her bare cheeks and caused a shiver to run through her.

"Shake it for me."

She hesitated, never having performed in that way and unsure how to proceed. Alex waited, taking a pull from his drink and smiling down at her. Lauren tilted her head forward, her hair cascading down her should and began to sway her hips.

SMACK!

The sound of his hand on her upturned ass filled the room. Encouraged she shook more vigorously until she could feel the rounded sides of her cheeks lightly slapping against each other. Alex watched with satisfaction as Lauren, fully nude on his bed, twerked for his approval.

After a moment, Alex abruptly finished his drink and, approaching the bed, pushed her down to her elbows. As he bent over, Lauren felt his warmth breath against her thighs, his hands caressing the bottom of her ass. Suddenly, she gasped as she felt his hot tongue run along the length of her slit. Moving closer, he pulled her lips apart before flicking her exposed clit.

"Oh God!" his tongue had elicited a sharp cry

"Damn, you are soaking wet." Alex said with a soft chuckle.

"You really need to get fucked, don't you?"

Lauren didn't respond but pushed back against his face, his lips yet again enveloping her folds. He pulled back, again commanding her.

"Spread your ass."

Lauren hesitated at the command, her lack of experience and comfort with anal play further highlighted by Alex's blunt language. Finally with clear reservation and her face against the bed, she placed a hand on each cheek and pulled apart her ass.

"That's it." Alex smiled. "Show me that tight little asshole."

She felt the wet heat of his tongue gradually slide along her pussy before reaching her rosebud and causing her to jerk in surprise. Unfazed, Alex licked around her tight sphincter before pushing beyond and into her inner depths.

Moaning into the sheets, Lauren weakly fought the sudden intrusion.

"Ahh....please...I don't," before the pleasure of Alex's mouth overwhelmed her inner conflict.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed, pulling her ass farther apart as he probed deeper into her anus.

Finally, Alex withdrew his face glistening with their combined fluids.

Lauren watched as he slid his boxers back down, revealing the thick cock between his legs. The hunger in his eyes was evident as he tugged on the shaft, his shaved balls swinging freely in the air. She still couldn't believe this was happening, yet the heat between her legs was undeniable.

"Where are your condoms?"

Alex barely registered her question, pulling his eyes off her ass before responding.

"I don't use them."

Then stepping forward, he placed the head of his large dick against the wet folds of her pussy.

Lauren was taken aback and pulled away slightly.

"We need one. I'm not on anything."

Alex looked back up at her.

"I don't care."

Gradually he pushed into her, the tip of his cock slipping freely into her cunt before saying, "Besides, you don't want to stop anyway."

An audible grown escaped Lauren's lips as they locked eyes, yet again her silence betraying her true needs. Slowly Alex slid deeper, her tight pussy lips stretching to accommodate his sizable girth.

"Jesus...Fuck," she gasped as her young slit yielded to the large, throbbing member.

Pushing deeper, Alex grunted in satisfaction.

"Take that raw dick," watching as his shaft slid further into her unprotected cunt.

After a moment, he withdrew slightly and then pushed forward, beginning to pump in and out of her with more than half of his length.

"Ugghhh....so big...,"

Lauren moaned with each forward thrust. She couldn't deny the unique pleasure coursing through her body as the thick, foreign cock inched deeper. She'd never been so full with Andrew or anyone else. The feeling of added guilt and risk only seemed to amplify the throbbing of her pussy.

"Fuck...I'm close...," she gasped in surprise and reached down to rub her clit.

Alex accelerated, thrusting deeper into her.

SMACK!

The sharp pain of his hand on her ass made her cry out.

Raising his voice Alex ordered,

"Rub that pussy, slut," slapping her ass again.

"You like taking a big cock, don't you? Tell me!"

Moaning louder, Lauren nodded into the sheets her petite tits swaying from her frame.

SMACK!

Alex's hand struck her ass loudly, her cheeks reddening at the onslaught.

"I want to hear you say it!"

Another inch of his shaft slid into her tight pussy.

"Yes!" Lauren gasped, squirming against the bed as the large dick pounded into her pussy. "Fuck me with your big cock!"

Her hand was a blur between her legs as a thick coat of cream formed at the base of his shaft.

"That's right. You were a little bitch in heat in that bar. I could tell this pussy needed a good stretch."

Licking his thumb, Alex reached down and pressed it against Lauren's quivering rosebud until it relented.

"UGGHHHH....OH...GOODD!!!,"

Lauren screamed as Alex's finger slid into her ass pushing her over the edge. The orgasm was sudden and strong. In an instant, she froze, whimpering softly as a near stranger filled both of her holes.

"Ohhhh...I'm cumming."

Her pussy spasmed around the new cock as waves of orgasmic pleasure racked her body.

Thrusting forward and pushing Lauren's head deeper into the mattress, Alex buried his dick inside of her cunt with the full weight of his body. Reaching underneath her with his free hand, Alex loudly slapped her sex. Lauren twitched at the sharp sensation and a clear stream of liquid squirted onto his hand and the bed.

"Good girl. Coat that cock in cum."

Lauren moaned softly into sheets as the last trickles of cum began to drip out of her pussy. Finally, Alex withdrew, patting her ass softly and remarking, "Nicely done," before grabbing his drink.

Lauren lifted herself onto all fours before rolling onto her back at the edge of the bed. Her body was exhausted yet still recovering from one of the most powerful orgasms of her life. Her proud, large nipples stood erect as her breasts heaved from the exertion. Alex stood in front of her, his large cock protruding into the air, the shaft and balls glistening from her wetness. His unapologetic triumphant attitude embodied in the symbol of virility and strength between his legs. If anything, he seemed bigger than before, the thick, veined shaft pulsing with each breath. Looking downward, Lauren gazed between her legs. Her thin almost cute slit was swollen and purple, its lips stretched open from Alex's size. Her inner labia were spread apart too, the depths of her cunt clearly visible. Her thighs were coated in what must have been her cum and streaks of white cream. Touching her pussy gently, she was sensitive and would probably be sore by tomorrow. She immediately thought of Andrew. She'd have to brush him off for a few days otherwise he might notice.

The sound of laughter and voices in the kitchen brough Lauren back to reality. Somehow, she just noticed that the door was slightly ajar and probably had been the whole time. Alex finished downing his drink and placed it on the bedside table.

Speaking softly, Lauren asked "Can you close that?"

She began to pick up her discarded pants, her phone tumbling onto the floor.

Reaching forward, Alex slowly pulled her pants out of her hands and tossed them in the corner. Then, stepping towards the door, he grasped the handle opening it a few more inches, the conversation in the kitchen growing louder. Locking eyes with her, he reminded her.

"I'm not finished, yet."

"Alex, the door, please?"

Lauren remarked and she started to reach for a blanket to cover herself.

Seemingly ignoring her, Alex moved to the bed and sat alongside her. Leaning forward, he knelt to her chest and wrapped his mouth around one of her dark nipples. Startled at the embrace, Lauren gasped in surprise as his tongue swirled around areola, the light brush of his teeth sending a shiver down her back. She knew he was teasing her, having already noticed the sensitivity of her nipples. Yet she couldn't resist him and reached down to hold his head in her hand as he sucked on her tits. Finally, Alex pulled off, drawing a disappointed moan from Lauren as the cool air ran across her wet, erect buds.